Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 03:03 AM   #51
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Thank-you no caste. I did see the other post. What if what we are really dealing with is Draconian Demon Possessed or Controlled Humans vs Pleiadian Angelic Assisted Humans? What if all of the physical ET's who are here are really Human Beings? Would this violate the non-intervention rule? Are native Reptilians and Greys being forced to do the bidding of the Draconians? Are the Greys who are doing the abductions, etc...really clones, robots, or PLF's? Will the native Reptilians and Greys be used as scapegoats by the Draconian Cabal?

I'm presently seeing Draco > Aldebaran > Sirius B > Earth (Giza Intelligence, Vatican, Nazis, Masons, Illuminati, Occultists, City of London, United Nations, Washington D.C., Deep Underground Military Bases, Secret Space Program) = Military/Industrial/Financial/Draconian Theocracy. This is not exactly a happy-go-lucky, live and let live, group of humans and extraterrestrials (in spirit form?)...to say the least! I suspect that this is where all the drug money...tax money...war blood money...bankster bail-out money...missing trillions from the defense budget, etc...really goes. Negative Karma to the nth degree is being generated daily. Judgement Day will not be pretty or pleasant. Crime does not pay on Judgement Day. Getting nervous guys? It won't be long now. The Horror.

The fun never ends...does it?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-23-2009 at 03:26 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:17 AM   #52
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I'm beginning to think the 'non-interference rule' is disinformation. It sets a tone of passivity. Besides, it's bunk, when it comes to behind the scenes activity on earth. Either that or, as you say, someone's siriusly gone amok here. If that's the case, I think it's a junta, with lots of allies.

I've wondered if Black Sun - besides, say, the Higgs boson particle "massive scalar" black hole CERN thing - is mythological and astrological as a full solar eclipse. I have some thoughts about the Inuit. It's a dark world up there; they rely on each other, period (to simplify).

Also, how does North star mythology play out in the southern hemisphere? It's usually different in the southern half, less competitive, less consumptive. The navigational tool has been the Southern Cross.

In the meantime, I am going to consider your connections for a minute and see how they fit with mine.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:44 AM   #53
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not up on typology of aliens, except for Nephilim (Atlanta?) who also happened to show up at the 1984 LA Games. I think the '2012' Olympics were a grand slam endgame for the, what, Annunaki/Nephilim/NWO bankers' club?

YOU: Draco > Aldebaran > Sirius B > Earth (Giza Intelligence, Vatican, Nazis, Masons, Illuminati, Occultists, City of London, United Nations, Washington D.C., Deep Underground Military Bases, Secret Space Program) = Military/Industrial/Financial/Draconian Theocracy.

ME: From your Sirius Issues

Dagon = (Gerona Portal)/ Aleistair Crowley/Greys = Dragon = DOG STAR = Yahweh = reptilians + worm in apple ... ?

And what P4BL0 posted about Marduk killing Tiamat. (Sumerians regarded Marduk as a living entity, a God in the form of a man. But other cultures saw him as a planet)

My comment: The Masons etc have been oops, accidentally slaying YAHWEH ... Crusades they did so in Jesus' name (double oops)... don't get me going on the Catholic Church....

I've wondered if Black Sun
- the Higgs boson particle "massive scalar" black hole CERN thing
- is mythological and astrological as a full solar eclipse

I'm posting this to stare at it for a while. Whatever it is, it's the problem. Do you think any pieces, say variables are missing? The money for it comes from drug running and other criminal activities in global financial markets, so that's OK (irrelevant IMO).
Old 10-23-2009, 03:49 AM   #54
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

It just seems to me that 'Pleiadian Angelic Assisted Humans' are really Nephilim Assisted Humans.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:54 AM   #55
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

That figure at the 1984 Olympics looks like one of our Draconian Masters...looking down on us stupid mortals...like a Gargoyle on a Cathedral.

Here is something relevant to this thread that I posted on another thread:

The Aldebarans are supposedly renegade Pleiadians. Did they thumb their noses at the Pleiadian Powers That Be...and make deals with the Devil aka Draconians...to obtain Technology and Spiritual Power? Was the Pleiades really Heaven? Was the Person In Charge really God. Was Lucifer a Pleiadian who tried to get a better deal by dealing with the Dracs? Did this result in the famous War in Heaven? Did Lucifer drag one third of the Pleiadians to Aldebaran...then to Sirius...and finally to Earth? Are we all Fallen Angels? Is this why Lucifer is the God of This World? Some say Lucifer is no more...but I doubt this. Is Aldebaran still renegade Pleiadian presently? Is Sirius A and Arcturus completely unfallen Pleiadian presently? Is Sirius B and Earth in Sirius trouble? Is a final battle brewing to settle this thing once and for all?

Or...is the whole Universe under Draconian control...including the Pleiades? Did the God in the Pleiades keep this a secret to make a bad situation seem like Heaven? Did Lucifer smell a rat...and try to fight fire with fire...hoping to get technology and spirituality from the Dracs...and then turn on them? Could the final phase of this be happening presently? Is that what's brewing? Is this 'The Great Work'? Are Sirius B and Earth engaged in a rebellion against the Dracs which must be crushed? Will the Empire strike back? Does Sirius B and our Sun contain Planets in Rebellion? Do they threaten the Draconian Universal Church Theocracy? Did Lucifer mean well...but did he or she bite off more than they could chew...and go insane? I keep thinking that Lucifer is like Colonel Kurz in 'Apocalypse Now'. If Constitutional Responsible Freedom really catches fire...will this be the end of Draconian Universal Domination? I really and truly don't know. All of the above could be complete BS.

I don't know who the good-guys and who the bad-guys are anymore. Do you?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-23-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:51 AM   #56
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Good guys, bad guys I think there's more in the universe/s than what looks to be one species. That's how I'm starting to see things.

'The Aldebarans are supposedly renegade Pleiadians.' That would make sense from an angel point of view. They seem like warrior SOB's. I think they're going to get their a$$ kicked soon.

What are 'reptilians'? Would these be ...

Draco, Dragon, YAHWEH, renegade Pleiadians, Nephilim... I don't know about the mythology of all of these to group them together with confidence. They just all seem the same to me.

Dagon is more fishy (like a merman) - god of the Philistines

Greys - the big mind benders wowzers

PTW humans still seem to be the biggest pr**ks in this story, making the deals.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:56 AM   #57
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, Apocalypse Now! Like Iraq!

Old 10-23-2009, 06:03 AM   #58
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

ortho - Look on the bright side. At least these actress Delphi goddesses are lighting a big doobie for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.

Old 10-23-2009, 06:23 AM   #59
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Take another look at the details of my previous couple of posts. If the whole universe was Drac-controlled...and this was being hidden from you...but you figured it out. How would you fight the tyranny being effected through your beloved leader? Would you confront your leader publicly while privately dealing with the Dracs to try to get their technology and spirituality? You'd end up fighting both your beloved leader and his loyal (and clueless?) followers...plus when you double-crossed the Dracs...you'd have to fight them as well. Did Lucifer and his(her?) followers get kicked out of Heaven...and then get involved in a horrific fight with the Dracs? Was this the 600,000 year Gaian-Orion War? Supposedly no one won...they just stopped killing each other. Did a sort of 'cold-war' follow? Is this the situation we find ourselves in presently? Is this why everything is so $crewed-up? Is the New World Order a Draconian attempt to completely regain domination over humanity? Is this how much trouble we are really in...or is it much worse? I suspect that it is. Is Lucifer insane because of the hopelessness of the situation? Are all of us Renegade Pleiadians?

I continue to believe that Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be in everyone's best interest...including the Pleiadians and Dracs. The God thing really doesn't work. I suspect that Lucifer found this out the hard way. Humanity is waking up to this very harsh reality as well. If what I am thinking is true...the Pleiadian God was wrong. Lucifer was wrong. And the Draconians were (and are) wrong. Two new commandments I give unto all of you: I. Thou Shalt Have No Gods. Period. II. Thou Shalt Not Be An @sshole. Period. I really don't want to fight with the Dracs. I can't believe that there is no possibility of them warming to the idea of Responsible Freedom. I don't know what made them so mean...but perhaps there is a legitimate reason. Regardless...why not base the Universe on the best principles...rather than on brute-force? Why is this so hard? Lord Draco...we need to talk. Soon. In the meantime...you're a warrior Lord Draco...so you might like this video. But really...Lord Draco...isn't war and killing really, really stupid? Isn't this video insane? I think it is. We can do better than this...can't we Lord Draco?
YouTube - Apocalypse Now - Helicopter Attack- Kilgore

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-23-2009 at 07:14 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #60
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a bit of a restatement of questions which I have previously asked:

Are we really dealing with the following? Draconian-Pleiadian-Annunaki Theocracy vs Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

How would Giza Intelligence fit in with the above? Is Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom a grave threat to the Universal Church? Is Earth a Planet in Rebellion against the Draconian-Pleiadian-Annunaki Theocracy aka Universal Church? Will the Empire Strike Back to crush this rebellion? Does might trump right? We might not have to wait long to find out. Something seems to be brewing. Hmmmmmm.

I continue to be mystified by the 4,000+ views of this thread...combined with very few comments (other than my own). Does this indicate that Giza Intelligence is key to all of the mysteries we discuss on this site? I just want all of us to get informed about who we really are...and what's really going on...without becoming angry or going crazy. Obviously...I want a sovereign and free humanity...especially in this solar system. I certainly hope this is a possible possibility.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-27-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:45 PM   #61
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho- like you I want to know what's going on as well- the Pleiadian's/Plejarens's from reading the Meier material back in the 80's I've never trusted- they don't strike me as heart centered- yes, Barbara M made up for that but still......Bringers of What Dawn?

As far as the Draco's - well there seems to be a lot of disinfo about them- hard to tell even though by appearance alone that may speak volumes but hey some people love having pet reptiles- maybe it's a pet reptile conspiracy from a higher level- the little ones are tired of being caged in- and perhaps we really are caged in by the larger one's.......

As far as Sirius A, B, C- well we got some people on the planet claiming to be Sirian Hybrids and that those are the *lightworkers* and then we have tales of Annunaki coming from various Sirius places.......and the rest as they say is history.....

So which faction did the Nazi's make contact with- only Aldebaran's or other's?

Are we renegade Lyrian's, are the dracs from Orion? Or are we Annunaki creations? So much confusion.......hopefully one honest ET race will communicate with us to figure it out- oh, I left out the Zetas.......
and the beings of Tau C, and a whole host of others......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:08 AM   #62
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm leaning toward a hypothesis that the original creation is a mystery...which is probably a combination of evolution and intelligent design. I see evidence of this everywhere. What I don't see is an All Powerful, All Knowing, All Loving, and All Present Creator God of the Universe running this solar system. I'm seeing something quite sinister.

I don't think the Annunaki, Pleiadians, or Dracs created us. They may have done some genetic engineering (mostly dumbing us down to control us).

I'm seeing a cabal of Annunaki, Pleiadians, and Dracs playing god. Could this have been what Lucifer rebelled against in the Pleiades? Did war in heaven result? Did Lucifer and a third of the Pleiadians get kicked out of heaven? Did Lucifer then try to play god in Aldebaran with a third of the angels? Did this apostasy spread to Sirius and Earth...among other places? Are we all part of the third of the angels? Did Lucifer try to fight a wrong with a wrong? We know that two wrongs don't make a right. Did Lucifer go insane? Is the whole concept of theocracy the real root problem? Should the Ten Commandments be replaced by the Two Commandments?

I. Thou Shalt Have No Gods.
II. Thou Shalt Not Be An @$$hole.

I think so.

I really don't wish to demonize or destroy anyone. I just want the bs to stop.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-28-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:23 AM   #63
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a comment which I posted on another thread which is relevant to this thread:

I have a fascination regarding cathedrals and pipe-organs. The whole temple and worship concept goes way back into antiquity. Lucifer was supposedly the chief musician in 'heaven'. If 'heaven' is really the Pleiades...perhaps there were cathedrals and pipe organs in the Pleiades...and Lucifer brought the whole theological concept...including temples, cathedrals, pipe-organs, and worship...from the Pleiades to Aldebaran...then to Sirius...and finally to Earth. As above...so below. I guess I'm seeing two rival 'gods' leading a civil war. Are the Annunaki and Dracs mercenary interdimensional warriors and laborers? Was the Pleiadian 'god' instrumental in the destruction of Atlantis? Did the Luciferian 'god' take the Atlantian civilization underground? Is this Giza Intelligence? Are there underground mansions, cathedrals, libraries, and museums...combined with military bases and stargate temples? Does Lucifer (or equivalent) possess the ability to end most life on Earth through 'Earth Changes'? Is alien technology really ancient Pleiadian technology? I'm beginning to think so. The exact composition and motivations of the various secret factions are obviously unknown. My guess is that there may be three major factions...two theocratic (one Pleiadian and one Aldebaran Luciferian)...and one namaste constitutional responsible freedom faction.

Hitler may very well have been a regular visitor to this underground or inner Earth realm. This may also be true for the Popes. I don't know. This is all just wild speculation. But studying the Nazi phenomenon may be the real window into what is going on.

When Henry Kissenger was learning about the 'alien presence' he worked night and day...and wouldn't communicate with anyone...not even his wife. What he was learning must have been devastating. It couldn't have been good. Notice that certain key people, such as Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski (both Jason Scholar study directors)...who presumably know the complete story...quietly direct the Presidents...administration after administration. The Presidents presumably do not know the complete story...with the possible exception of George H.W. Bush.

Once again...I just want the secrecy to end...I want all hard core regressive beings (human and non-human) to leave this solar system...and I want the solar system to be based upon namaste constitutional responsible freedom. That should correct most of the major ills...regardless of who is presently running things or which et's are good or bad. If this works...other star systems might try doing this as well. Is this too much to ask?
Old 10-31-2009, 12:13 AM   #64
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another comment which I posted on another thread, but which is relevant to this thread:

Comment by eleni: Is it not possible the reptoids have been demonized and the real malevolent factors are just the PTB and are not controlled by ET's (or original species as the reptoids supposed look at their-selves as such) but by dark forces they tap into via ritual magic and have nothing at all to do with off planet species?

Comment by Seashore: I think it's that they are outnumbered. I'll throw this in: Stewart Swerdlow said in Blue Blood, True Blood that most human civilizations that exist elsewhere are totalitarian by necessity because of the constant Reptilian threat.

My Response: Are we in the middle of a civil war involving two rival Human Gods...one Pleiadian and one Aldebaran Luciferian? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...a+intelligence This would mean two rival Theocracies. Do both sides do business with Interdimensional Reptilians...or is it just the Aldebaran Luciferian side? Do the Interdimensional Reptilians wish for this Human Civil War to result in the extermination of every man, woman, and child on Earth? Do they have to make us destroy ourselves? Are they unable to destroy us directly?

I have received the following internet messages saying 'Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.' And 'You can't rule yourselves'. And 'We're in your back'. And 'Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blasphem all the way to hell.' And 'You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!'

These comments did not sound human. Imagine them being spoken by the human/alien in the fourth video below. Also imagine the words spoken by Leo (in the 3rd video) as being spoken in the context of the 4th video. Could this be representative of one of the two Human Gods?

It seems to me that both rival Human Gods are wrong. Theocracy is always wrong. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15014 Tyranny is always wrong. Could both Human Gods have been deceived by the Interdimensional Reptilians? I don't know. It further seems to me that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 is a way to get the rival Human Gods to stop fighting...and to make the Interdimensional Reptilians leave the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Sirius, Our Solar System...and who knows where else? Are the Teachings of Jesus, the U.S. Constitution, and the Bill of Rights representative of this third non-theocratic way? Is this the Andromedan perspective which Alex Collier speaks of? Please rewatch his videos with this post in mind. Please forgive me for posting these videos one more time. I just think they are helpful in connecting the dots connected with these subjects. Some things need to be repeated over and over before they are grasped.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:22 AM   #65
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

How do we know the Nephilium, Reptilians and Pleiadians exist?

Not saying they don't. Just how do we know for sure? We need to see the evidence.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:47 AM   #66
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I know that Human Beings exist. I know that Spirits exist. I know that UFO's are real. I know that we are in huge trouble. Other than that...I don't have privileged inside information. HJ...Do you have evidence or inside information?
Old 10-31-2009, 02:00 AM   #67
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

That I do not.

I want to believe but I'm hoping that we're not believing in vain and that these beings actually exist.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:27 AM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just dealing in possibilities and probabilities...and treating all of this as science fiction...which just might be true.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:06 AM   #69
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could we be dealing with a perfect storm of a combined war of the races...war of the sexes...and war of the gods? I caught a glimpse of something the other day...that just about floored me. I don't wish to be specific. It's too explosive.

Annunaki, Draconian, Pigmented, Non-Pigmented, Male, Female, Theocratic, Non-Theocratic, Human, Non-Human, Physical, Non-Physical. Just think about various combinations and conflicts regarding these words. This is not an exhaustive list either. There may be huge seemingly irreconcilable differences among various factions throughout the universe.

But once again...why can't this hypothetical mess be addressed in the context of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights in the context of the United Nations? I don't wish for any group to be misused or abused...or done away with. Could future U.N. sessions look like the Star Wars Bar?
Old 11-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #70
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I found this in Wikipedia. Could this have something to do with that which is brewing?

Gnostic Neo-Nazis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldebaran
An esoteric neo-Nazi sect headquartered in Vienna, Austria called the Tempelhofgesellschaft, founded in the early 1990s, teaches a form of Gnosticism called Marcionism[citation needed]. They distribute pamphlets claiming that the Aryan race originally came to Atlantis from the star Aldebaran (this information is supposedly based on "ancient Sumerian manuscripts"). They maintain that the Aryans from Aldebaran derive their power from the vril energy of the Black Sun. They teach that since the Aryan race is of extraterrestrial origin it has a divine mission to dominate all the other races. It is believed by adherents of this religion that an enormous space fleet is on its way to Earth from Aldebaran which, when it arrives, will join forces with the Nazi Flying Saucers from Antarctica to establish the Western Imperium. [8]
Old 11-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #71
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

This will interest you;
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_vril.htm

And this:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...gobjects55.htm

Last edited by eleni; 11-01-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #72
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho, did you have a chance to read the 'Supriem David Rockefeller Messiah or AntiChrist' book/pdf already? I found it very revealing. As to the internet messages; they look a lot like the God/Aton stuff. A mindf...ker. Especially the 'God will punishes you & you will all rot in Hell!' remarks look familiar.
About the 4000+ views; probably a lot of non member guests read this thread.
At least you know your work is not in vain & your time & dedication to this subject is appriciated, as it is by me.
Fear No Fear But Fear Itself, Ortho.
L&R

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 11-01-2009 at 11:02 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:51 AM   #73
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you eleni and TRANCOSO. I am researching the links presently...along with that Patricia Cori interview. Sometimes I think that I just want to ask questions and speculate...rather than seriously research...and find unexpected answers that throw me for a loop...and make me eat crow! On the other hand...I think that intuitive inquisitiveness has it's place with subjects as bizzare as this one! I am definitely out of my element...and in over my head...regarding the major secret power factions in this solar system. I feel very uncomfortable thinking about this subject. I know that this is playing with fire...and I am prepared to stop...and proceed in a different direction. There's a reason why some people have Q Clearances or Cosmic Clearances...and why others, such as myself, are lucky to get a passport. Anyway, I hope this thread is doing more good than harm.

Could this link have something to do with Giza Intelligence? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=16588&page=21
Old 11-02-2009, 06:17 AM   #74
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

yes, that link could.......
Old 11-02-2009, 06:32 AM   #75
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Four Factions in the Solar System?

1. Human Pleiadians (Pigmented God the Father/Mother Theocracy)

2. Human Aldebarans (Nazi Aryan/Luciferian Theocracy)

3. Human Andromedans (Christlike Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom)

4. Reptilian Draconians and Annunaki (Dominating Factions #1 and #2)

Solution: Exorcise Faction #4 from the Solar System...and unite Factions #1 and #2 under Christlike Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom.

Usual disclaimer: All of the above may be total bs.

The bottom line is that I just want things to work out well for all factions and all individuals. Namaste to All.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-02-2009 at 04:37 PM.