Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-29-2010, 01:37 AM   #76
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Hey Carol...

I wanted to express that I feel frustrated by the content...I felt nothing new was brought to the table.
Dont forget that this was only a "teaser" for the "real" interview.

Its all about the show. and the show is really great!
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:50 AM   #77
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post

Personally, I think most everything about The Gulf of Aden, Yemen, pirate cover story, is all true. However I believe the whole stargate/atlantis/android thing is a cover story as well...people eat that drivel up...thinking it's so fantastical that it HAS to be true. I don't dismiss the possibility of stargates, atlantis, and cyborgs...but it just sounds all too convenient.
Yes, its kind of like a screenplay.

Or...are screenplays telling us the truth???

You decide... Next Opra.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 AM   #78
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Carol... you are definitely not new to this forum by any means. This sort of thing happens ALL the time, especially when new interviews come out. I'm really surprised that you just noticed this. I don't care for it either, but the minute a new interview is posted, the floodgates open and all these people step forward and do everything they can to discredit these people.
Its part of the new paradigm to "question everything".
Old 01-29-2010, 02:39 AM   #79
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I have heard from a mutual friend that he has issues with water (meaning is uncomfortable taking a shower etc) but if you were a dolphin/hybrid wouldn't you feel the total opposite about water??
Probably not if you were used in operations where you had to hurt others or were doing things against your control. I LOVE water, but if I were mind-controlled in a water environment, once being out of it, I'm sure I wouldn't be too comfortable, considering the both blooming and repressed memories attached to it!

I think the next interview will be wonderful, too. I pray that it'll happen soon! Lots of Love to you, Luminari.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:39 AM   #80
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting video. Admittedly the guy looked strange with his eyes going from right to left all the time and I reckon there was another man and also a large dog in the room, judging by the background noise.

One thing is for sure: look on google maps. The area around major sea ports in Yemen at 500m distance zoomed in, you can clearly see the sea water and make out ships very easily. Go more out to sea anywhere in Gulf of Aden and the water is deliberately unclear and even covered up, making it impossible to see any ships. No surprise, as the data is from the us navy and there is something that they are hiding.

The scenario that dozens (I don't know if there are hundreds like some say) of navy ships from lots of countries are in the area and not doing much pirate killing, says to me they are doing something in secret.

I look forward to seeing the full interview with Mr McCollum.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:48 AM   #81
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
Very interesting video. Admittedly the guy looked strange with his eyes going from right to left all the time and I reckon there was another man and also a large dog in the room, judging by the background noise.

One thing is for sure: look on google maps. The area around major sea ports in Yemen at 500m distance zoomed in, you can clearly see the sea water and make out ships very easily. Go more out to sea anywhere in Gulf of Aden and the water is deliberately unclear and even covered up, making it impossible to see any ships. No surprise, as the data is from the us navy and there is something that they are hiding.

The scenario that dozens (I don't know if there are hundreds like some say) of navy ships from lots of countries are in the area and not doing much pirate killing, says to me they are doing something in secret.

I look forward to seeing the full interview with Mr McCollum.
I concur with that sense of credibility.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:30 AM   #82
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks- only read a few of the responses here-
Aaron is a friend of mine, if he is false, why then on New Year's Eve were he and I *attacked* psychotronically? We were on the phone for quite a while- discussing sensitive topics pertaining to himself/myself. Anyhow- a black heli made a beeline for my bedroom- it was fitted with a row (arc shaped) of infra red lights- I had just hung up with Aaron and Dave Corso- I was also on skype with Luminari- anyhow as soon as I saw it I panicked and jumped up to call Aaron- he meanwhile was emailing me because his implant started *pinging* and he wanted to alert me he felt something weird was going to happen- well, it did.

I grabbed a weapon and while the heli circled my house 3 times- I was very shaken up and I started getting what I call the code signals in the implant in my right ear.

Our heads started aching, I was scared they were going to come in and kill me or something but he assured me they would have done so already but the heli was likely fitted with a remote viewing computer - we stayed on the phone until 2 am- then my husband came home (I was home alone) and A and I felt it was safe- but the next 3 days were absolute agony. I stayed in bed with the worst headache I've ever had and had terrible thoughts because of the intensity of the pain. Aaron and Dave were affected.

And then the conference was cancelled (I was a speaker)......I was cut off during a radio interview when I started to talk about a sensitive topic.

There's a lot more to his story- they do in fact manipulate DNA in some of these *balck projects* I learned that years ago and kept silent about it- now that more are coming forward I feel less odd.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:38 AM   #83
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
For having such a (what I would call.) negative name like "JudgeMental", you seem VERY open-minded! I appreciate that. And I appreciate what you've been saying throughout this thread.

His story resonated with me, and you're right - if one has doubt, one must look no further than to do their own research. I felt his story about Yemen and the Gulf Of Aden was 100% on the level, even amidst his eye ticks and mannerisms and tattoos (though that doesn't matter, really). He had a pure energy, and it seemed to me he WAS controlled at one point, but he feels like a FIGHTER, you know? Somebody who won't back down and never did. This is why I think he's showing what I would say are signs of being manipulated (the eye thing made me think, "Reptillian", but considering how I feel about him, I would say POSITIVE Reptillian.) but still feels on the level. Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Thank you for yours!

<3
He's far from reptilian- quite the opposite actually

Actually- I felt the camera distorted what he looks like in real life- his eyes look brown in the interview for example.

Last edited by eleni; 01-29-2010 at 04:50 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:44 AM   #84
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to stick it out there and say The interview seemed to me to be sincere. All the "body language" people refer to does not strike me as duplicitous. I see nervousness, intensity and a queer tick. None of this struck me as "a tell". It's curious to me that so many that seem familiar with PC interviews and this forum see fit to cast this material in such dubious light. It may be indeed more helpful to listen closely to his words and not track his movements if one is not trained at lie detection. I'm sorry if I seem confrontational but this thread and the comments seem to have struck a chord in me. Welcome to the world of PC forums, eh?
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:08 AM   #85
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks eleni. I was feeling lonely trying to back up his words. I am glad Aaron has friends he can chill out with. And am sure he is reading this thread. There are some people out there that care Aaron. I being one.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:22 AM   #86
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

In my above post (about 10 posts back) I said McCollum looked totally sincere. Although it isn't possible for a person to lie when they're totally sincere, they may nevertheless still be deluded.

As I have a professional background of psychologicallly assessing people, it so happens I'm quite certain he isn't self-deluded. In other words, although it's true that psychotic/insane people can't tell the difference between some of their fantasies and reality, my experience tells me pretty conclusively that in this case what he's describing isn't fantasy. Which means it's absolutely real -- because of his sincerity, and because he's been involved first-hand.

Is he deluded about it really being a stargate? Well, does that really matter? TPTB feel their grip on power is so challenged that their factional squabbles have been put aside, in their warship exercise, in the face of what they evidently perceive as a greater threat. So then surely that location is somehow the entry point or base for some ETs who are arriving here, isn't it? Or if it isn't, what's an alternative plausible explanation that most of us at PA/PC could believe?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:37 AM   #87
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Combining the Stargate SG-1 series with the Courtney Brown e-books might be a rough approximation of at least some of the realities present in this Galaxy. Here is a Stargate SG-1 episode which is relevant to this thread: http://www.hulu.com/watch/62963/star...fire-and-water Asking questions should not be a problem...especially in Avaland...but ask them nicely. Perhaps the open stargate is being used in connection with a Solar System Exorcism. Perhaps Gaia is taking out the trash! Something is a brewing! Hmmmmmmm

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-29-2010 at 06:42 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:47 AM   #88
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
Its part of the new paradigm to "question everything".
I knew this interview was going to be posted before it aired and have some info on what is going on behind the scenes, which is not yet available to other members here. My questions reach further out with respect to "What the hell is going on in that area that would require war ships from nations around the planet?" Furthermore, there were others who were also publically sharing this info ~ which was made public before Arron's interview... however, if I recall correctly, Arron's interview was recorded before this other info came out. That made him more credible in my eyes.

And yes, when I first heard about this I had a lot of questions which were answered for the most part before I posted anything. Aaron's testimony was also verified by someone I personally know and by others. I'm still unclear why Sea Gate is so dangerous and want to understand this more.

And on a side note... these days I feel as if I'm living in different worlds simultaneously. That which is full of lies pushed on the general public by the mass media and shadow government... and that which is full of truth from those who are living in the most bizaar circumstances one could ever possibly imagine.

Last edited by Carol; 01-29-2010 at 06:57 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:30 AM   #89
es7ter
Avalon Senior Member

I am with you guys with all respect. He looks sincere. I listened and watched. And with the ink business...you know, if I was part of some dirty business (excuse my French) special military operation and as some of the others said as well, that they have nothing on them, not even the dog tags on some occasions... well think about it... I would get all the wicked ink on my body, so anyone can recognise me even if I was in my birthday suit...and I am making an assumption here, but the military can’t use you if you have all those markings that make you stand out and make you recognisable. I could be wrong here, but that’s just my feeling about it.
He mentioned that 22 pages of that specific document are in his possession and that Kerry has seen it also. I would just give more credit to her, that to think, that she would risk Camelot’s reputation and her own life for nothing.

I am very much looking forward to see the story evolve and get some more info from him.
Just one more thing... people who encourage us to do our research and cross reference are usually the ones telling the truth in compression to those who are overpowering and controlling.
es7ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:54 AM   #90
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Besides claiming that I was in the military.....I could have gave this interview.
Really? Good for you.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:03 AM   #91
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
When I logged in this morning...splashed across the screen was a link for this new interview.
Hey you like that? That's been part of my plans for Avalon for a long time. I finally got the access, the training, a little practice, and the time - I went to Project Camelot looking for the latest update to present to the forum members and it was this one. It could have been any other.

I thought it would be a nice feature when something new is posted on Project Camelot, to let the forum members know - as the new material comes in rather sporadically. Just when I get tired of checking every day - something new is posted.

The way it all worked out - I thought - hey, great one to start my new project with.

Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:29 AM   #92
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a man risking his life giving us information. Can you imagine what he has been going through and here we are judging. He is doing this to get it out in the world, for humanity.
In his next intervieuw he will reveal more and explain the theory about his eye movement. He has a lot more to say , we will have to wait for the next part for about a month.
I am thankful that he is giving us information and wish him all the best.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:34 AM   #93
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I liked this guy. I'm actually really grateful that he's being interviewed in more depth - and hope it goes well with the (neural lol) networking. I checked out the links that Watcher posted - and that film looked like an interesting project (below). I suppose the whole Stargate thingy is of interest, but to me I was more concerned about the *eff-ups* who drown him when he was 3 years old. I also appreciated the info about Pasadena (e.g. Parsons). It would be the company whose getting billions to rebuild Iraq, while the USA is languishing, so happy taxpayer day.

Bomb and rebuild: 'The privately-owned engineering and construction company said the latest deal includes the restoration and construction of bases for the Iraqi security forces, police stations, border control stations, fire stations, courthouses and prisons... [A leading international engineering and construction company, Parsons is well acquainted with mega-projects in foreign lands. It has built airports, bridges, tunnels and dams in the Middle East, China and elsewhere.]

Iraq had infrastructure before war 90-91 and 03-present. A multilateral approach back in the day could've helped a lot - but NO, ... next thing you know Kelly is dead (British weapons inspector Dr. David Kelly was writing an expose about his work with anthrax and his warnings that Iraq possessed no weapons of mass destruction at the time of his death in July 2003, according to a report published in a British newspaper), Somali pirates are running amok, Yemen is a 'raging' ... it's a ridiculous, limping farce. The Yemen 'terrorists' - what a dud !!

Last time I wished for a whirlpool to suck up the Gulf of Aden flotilla, there was an earthquake. Now I'm superstitious about wishing for it again. The a**holes might want to figure out another patch of real estate to develop.

------------------------------------

V E T E R A N S
2008 17’ EMPAC DANCE MOVIES Commission 2007

S Y N O P S I S :

The film VETERANS tracks five US Vets recovering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, as they make their way through the streets of Los Angeles. Locked in solitary battles of isolation, dislocation and memory, these Vets converge in a quiet alley and find themselves joining in a ritual re-enactment of combat before returning to their separate lives.

Margaret Williams and Victoria Marks, known for their moving and visually compelling dance film collaborations, (including OUTSIDE IN, MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS and MEN) are re-united through EMPAC, for the first time in 11 years. In the film "Veterans", Marks and Williams worked with Vets to translate their imaginary and real experiences into a visual and kinetic story of longing and displacement. The performers met Marks and Williams while involved in a Combat Rehab/Post Traumatic Stress Disorder program at the VA Hospital in West Los Angeles.
http://www.mjwproductions.com/Dance/veterans.html
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:47 AM   #94
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Some coffee and a smoke or two and this looks like a good interview for my attention. Thanks PC and Mr. McCollum for doing this. I will be back to share my thoughts and more appreciation.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:19 AM   #95
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

I will be interested to see if Duncan vouches for Aaron. They seem to be very different in their motivation for telling what they know.
I missed the radio show yesterday however i will listen to the archives when it becomes available. It seems pretty likely that the subject of Aaron McCollum will come up when Kerry interviews O'Finioan.
I will say that it does not strike me Aaron lends credibility to the Super Soldier scenario. He seems to be interested in subsequent interviews, emphasizing his position and contacts are high up in the food chain.
Duncan strikes me as a man who indeed may have been trained or programed to do some dirt for the Government. He wants to get his story out and get some answers, but survival is his priority.
Perception is everything.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #96
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Hi folks- only read a few of the responses here-
Aaron is a friend of mine, if he is false, why then on New Year's Eve were he and I *attacked* psychotronically? We were on the phone for quite a while- discussing sensitive topics pertaining to himself/myself. Anyhow- a black heli made a beeline for my bedroom- it was fitted with a row (arc shaped) of infra red lights- I had just hung up with Aaron and Dave Corso- I was also on skype with Luminari- anyhow as soon as I saw it I panicked and jumped up to call Aaron- he meanwhile was emailing me because his implant started *pinging* and he wanted to alert me he felt something weird was going to happen- well, it did.

I grabbed a weapon and while the heli circled my house 3 times- I was very shaken up and I started getting what I call the code signals in the implant in my right ear.

Our heads started aching, I was scared they were going to come in and kill me or something but he assured me they would have done so already but the heli was likely fitted with a remote viewing computer - we stayed on the phone until 2 am- then my husband came home (I was home alone) and A and I felt it was safe- but the next 3 days were absolute agony. I stayed in bed with the worst headache I've ever had and had terrible thoughts because of the intensity of the pain. Aaron and Dave were affected.

And then the conference was cancelled (I was a speaker)......I was cut off during a radio interview when I started to talk about a sensitive topic.

There's a lot more to his story- they do in fact manipulate DNA in some of these *balck projects* I learned that years ago and kept silent about it- now that more are coming forward I feel less odd.
Eleni....sorry for the fear you experienced....really

I wanted to concentrate on the info provided....which really did not bring anything new for me....but we all know it's not really about ME.

I in no way think Aaron was trying to deceive anyone.....I'll keep an open mind and watch the second interview.

As I have said many times...MY reality extends about three feet out from me...Past that...I assume to know NOTHING

Peace Y'all

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 01-29-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: spelling
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #97
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Hey you like that? That's been part of my plans for Avalon for a long time. I finally got the access, the training, a little practice, and the time - I went to Project Camelot looking for the latest update to present to the forum members and it was this one. It could have been any other.

I thought it would be a nice feature when something new is posted on Project Camelot, to let the forum members know - as the new material comes in rather sporadically. Just when I get tired of checking every day - something new is posted.

The way it all worked out - I thought - hey, great one to start my new project with.

Yes...I noticed it right off....GREAT JOB!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:08 PM   #98
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Jury is still out on this one, but hey if Duncan and Dave say he is cool he must be cool, found these links which might be of no interest or relevance at all

Links re Aaron McCollum

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1391740/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3354499/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1391740/fullcredits#cast
Anyways, whom am I to speak LOL?

Completely agree.

I just watched this and thought I'd share how I felt about it since many on here are unsure whether it is their B.S. meter going off or their inner knowingness being sparked.

When I first started watching how Aaron talked and communicated, being able to feel 'where' he is coming from, and seeing how he wasnt afraid to tell his truth; and let people know they still need to do their research, that for me let me know how open his heart is and how sincere he is in what he is doing.

It is one thing to write words and be able to hide behind them and/or a nickname or guise, it is another when you bare your face for those who know how to listen and see witness who you are and what you have experienced. Words can take the mind to wherever you can imagine, but feeling the vibration and frequency of another, feeling where they are coming from in what they have experienced is really how we 'judge' or 'decide' what and if we want to believe in their words. It just depends on how aware you are of what is really taking place when you are 'listening'.

Thank you Aaron for letting me experience and connect with you. As you are finding out, we are awakening by the thousands on many different levels. There are so many incredible humans here experiencing a beautiful and glorious awakening/re-birthing/blossoming, an awakening that is tailor made for them as they create and wish to experience it.

Ride the wave as you see fit, and if you can allow yourself to, enjoy it! You are IT. You designed yourself to have this experience in this body.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #99
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
In my above post (about 10 posts back) I said McCollum looked totally sincere. Although it isn't possible for a person to lie when they're totally sincere, they may nevertheless still be deluded.

As I have a professional background of psychologicallly assessing people, it so happens I'm quite certain he isn't self-deluded. In other words, although it's true that psychotic/insane people can't tell the difference between some of their fantasies and reality, my experience tells me pretty conclusively that in this case what he's describing isn't fantasy. Which means it's absolutely real -- because of his sincerity, and because he's been involved first-hand.

Is he deluded about it really being a stargate? Well, does that really matter? TPTB feel their grip on power is so challenged that their factional squabbles have been put aside, in their warship exercise, in the face of what they evidently perceive as a greater threat. So then surely that location is somehow the entry point or base for some ETs who are arriving here, isn't it? Or if it isn't, what's an alternative plausible explanation that most of us at PA/PC could believe?
The notion that these super-soldiers could be hybrid , more intuitive , stronger ,indoctrinated, have super qualities and eye movement...the question arises what have they been crossed with...pos or ne g E.T....Or a dolphin or some other animal... therefore through all their suffering and indoctrination ...the soul has the ability to discern between good and evil and these guys have come up on the good side...how can we discern a Hybrid?
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:29 PM   #100
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

I finished watching Aaron's introduction interview. Wow. I like to say that the information he is presenting is deep and requires time and effort to asses. I find his presence honest. He is youthful. Good thing, considering his past.

Good pace of explanation. Looking forward to part 2. The man. lol.

seriously though, definitely worth the interview time. Good deduction PC.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote