Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:01 AM   #1
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Planetary Intervention - Once and for all - For the welfare of all living beings

I'll be brief.

OUR TIME IS UPON US.

It is the will of our Source that Earth evolves.
So it shall. Because the will of the Source is the most logical route of action in any situation that arises throughout the Creation.
As we become our IDEAL ONE... we embrace the spark of movement that resides at the core of our beings.

** OUR FREE WILL CANNOT BE OFFSET BY ANY FORCE IN THE CREATION **

I am absolutely invincible.
I do not subscribe to any government presently executing movement on Earth.
I do not allow any authority outside myself.
I am, and that is all that is necessary.

This empowerment is starting in me, it cannot be stopped,
and it is manifesting in many millions of human configurations throughout our gorgeous planetary sphere.
As we all self-actualize what we really are, the truth will come forward.

Talk to me.

Our planetary civilization will not be wasted.

Gregg

xx
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:17 AM   #2
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Planetary Intervention - Once and for all - For the welfare of all living beings

I agree with you wholeheartedly and compliment you on your eloquence, such words of wisdom were never better spoken...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:21 AM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Planetary Intervention - Once and for all - For the welfare of all living beings

Nice presentation. I agree.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:36 AM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Planetary Intervention - Once and for all - For the welfare of all living beings

Hi Greeg, very nice declaration of intent and I agree with you that each of us independently still have the free will to make choices towards freedom

Humanity is a different thing, the collective does not seem to be interested in anything else than quick pleasure no matter the consequences. So from my perspective, if the majority of humans (51 pct +) have chosen to surrender to slavery (which is rather obvious derived from simple observation of the socio/economic current paradigm) in which way can we enforce our choice?

If the majority of humanity is following TPTB; isn't leaving this paradigm individually, by conscious ascension, the only way out?

Love

xx[/QUOTE]
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:30 PM   #5
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Hi Greeg, very nice declaration of intent and
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!! That's precisely what I was doing.. a bit of a declaration.
What we must do is simple.
We must become ALL WE CAN for the welfare of all living beings.
Our planetary sphere is being intervened from the inside out.. it is the body of human consciousness that is initiating this radical movement... which is really not that radical at galactic scales.... anyway... the important thing is to assume total responsibility for the self and the planetary sphere we inhabit.
We must assume the form of PEACE, LOVE AND HARMONY...
meaning this revolution is completely at the individual level...
we must learn to use the tools from the higher dimensions of existence... only then we'll realize... since we are all cells in a body... if one chooses to assume this position... the whole becomes much more logical.

let's NOT underestimate the greatness of the youth that is emerging... and let's NOT underestimate the beauty that still resides in the hearts of even the most oppressed of human beings... our strength is the force that allows the gravitational pole at the center of our galaxy to establish perennial movement... so thought can become matter and energy.

let's rejoice in our individualities...
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote