Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 04-17-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Potentially the biggest UFO story of all time. Now available.

Unbeknown to me, I probably had the privilege to interview Robert Emenegger. Perhaps many here may or may not his UFO story: The UFO landing at Holloman Air Force Base.

While I did an interview with Grant Cameron, Grant went on the record to say this is potentially the biggest UFO story of all time. Since I'm a "Take Action" kind of person, I also went on the record, invited Mr. Emenegger on the show and the interview is now available on our Web site: http://www.veritasshow.com

This is a very credible man who has never changed his story in more than 30 years and was basically a pure skeptic. However, the information he shared during the interview about the landing and the technology we had 30 years make this story even more credible and amazing.

I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,

Manticore

Last edited by manticore; 04-17-2009 at 08:55 PM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: The biggest UFO story of all time. Now available.

Hi manticore,

The link on your site for the Robert Emeneger show is broken.

http://e4ltv.com/mantiverimfab/Veritas17Final.mp3

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
Unbeknown to me, I probably had the privilege to interview Robert Emenegger. Perhaps many here may or may not his UFO story: The UFO landing at Holloman Air Force Base.

While I did an interview with Grant Cameron, Grant went on the record to say this is potentially the biggest UFO story of all time. Since I'm a "Take Action" kind of person, I also went on the record, invited Mr. Emenegger on the show and the interview is now available on our Web site: http://www.veritasshow.com

This is a very credible man who has never changed his story in more than 30 years and was basically a pure skeptic. However, the information he shared during the interview about the landing and the technology we had 30 years make this story even more credible and amazing.

I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,

Manticore
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Steve,

Yes. We found a small glitch and are fixing it right now. The show should be up soon.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 04-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #4
Colin

Any news on the download yet Mel?
Old 04-17-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

The file is back. I will listen to it and hopefully there won't be any more glitches.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mel
Old 04-18-2009, 04:00 AM   #6
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your work Mel,
I yesterday listened to the camaron interview and for sure are going to download this one.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:28 AM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

It keeps sounding like the compartmentalization kept most everyone in the dark as to what was really going on...including U.S. Presidents. There seems to have been a reasonable amount of openness...but no one seemed to have a clue about the big picture. I keep thinking that native reptilians, underground bases, Project Paperclip and the Nazi UFO program had everything to do with Muroc and Holloman...and the possibility that these events were staged to make it appear that the UFO's and aliens were from outer space...instead of from beneath our feet. Could the aliens have been reptilians in spacesuits? Could the UFO's have been secretly built by us(NAZI's)? Could these appearances have been intended to scare us into turning over our government to the 'aliens' in exchange for technology with which we might very well exterminate ourselves? Are most of the major technological advances of the 20th century really reptilian or ancient human technology...including the inventions of Tesla...who had a near photographic memory...and access to the Vatican Library as a youth? Forgive me if I'm being repetitious. I'm just looking for a unified ufo theory. Consider this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ighlight=movie. It may take several hours to view the links...but the pattern I'm seeing is chilling. Perhaps it's a chimera.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-18-2009 at 04:34 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:38 AM   #8
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

One day I would like to hear from Dr. Steven Greer. I hope you can manage to bring him to your show. We all deserve to know the update of his DISCLOUSER PROJECT.
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:47 AM   #9
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
It keeps sounding like the compartmentalization kept most everyone in the dark as to what was really going on...including U.S. Presidents. There seems to have been a reasonable amount of openness...but no one seemed to have a clue about the big picture. I keep thinking that native reptilians, underground bases, Project Paperclip and the Nazi UFO program had everything to do with Muroc and Holloman...and the possibility that these events were staged to make it appear that the UFO's and aliens were from outer space...instead of from beneath our feet. Could the aliens have been reptilians in spacesuits? Could the UFO's have been secretly built by us(NAZI's)? Could these appearances have been intended to scare us into turning over our government to the 'aliens' in exchange for technology with which we might very well exterminate ourselves? Are most of the major technological advances of the 20th century really reptilian or ancient human technology...including the inventions of Tesla...who had a near photographic memory...and access to the Vatican Library as a youth? Forgive me if I'm being repetitious. I'm just looking for a unified ufo theory.
orthodoxymoron, consider this: The alien race was a dying race. In exchange of alien technology, our government facilitated (arranged) alien abductions to collect sperms and eggs. The hybridization program is now completed. However, the new hybrids are incapable of adapting to the alien race's original planet. The Earth is their new home. An extreme makeover is necessary. Depopulation is in order. Terraforming comes next. Just a theory. Hope this provides some of the missing pieces to your unified UFO theory. Best of luck.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 04-18-2009 at 05:11 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:01 AM   #10
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymyfoot View Post
One day I would like to hear from Dr. Steven Greer. I hope you can manage to bring him to your show. We all deserve to know the update of his DISCLOUSER PROJECT.
energymyfoot, some people (not you) may say, "Free energy my foot." But I am hopeful, and more interested in the status of his other project: The Orion Project

-feeler
Old 04-18-2009, 05:32 AM   #11
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymyfoot View Post
Hello energymyfoot,

Absolutely. Dr. Steven Greer should be on the show. However, let me give you an advance of something I'm working on. I'm working on a DISCLOSURE PROJECT SERIES. What is that, you ask? Well, I want to start having shows with all the members of the D.P.. I've already interviewed Sgt. Clifford Stone and will start locating the rest. Just imagine what may have happened if 9/11/01 had not happened. That May 2001 D.P. meeting could have changed history.

In my own small way, I want to reopen this by bringing them all together again, one by one.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 04-18-2009, 05:54 AM   #12
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It keeps sounding like the compartmentalization kept most everyone in the dark as to what was really going on...including U.S. Presidents. There seems to have been a reasonable amount of openness...but no one seemed to have a clue about the big picture. I keep thinking that native reptilians, underground bases, Project Paperclip and the Nazi UFO program had everything to do with Muroc and Holloman...and the possibility that these events were staged to make it appear that the UFO's and aliens were from outer space...instead of from beneath our feet. Could the aliens have been reptilians in spacesuits? Could the UFO's have been secretly built by us(NAZI's)? Could these appearances have been intended to scare us into turning over our government to the 'aliens' in exchange for technology with which we might very well exterminate ourselves? Are most of the major technological advances of the 20th century really reptilian or ancient human technology...including the inventions of Tesla...who had a near photographic memory...and access to the Vatican Library as a youth? Forgive me if I'm being repetitious. I'm just looking for a unified ufo theory. Consider this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ighlight=movie. It may take several hours to view the links...but the pattern I'm seeing is chilling. Perhaps it's a chimera.
Hello Orthodoxymoron,

You have no idea how much I concur with you. I don't think the Nazi operation ever ended. They lost the war but won the peace. Paperclip continued it and Project Blue Beam and false flag alien invasions may be the culmination of this inculcation.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 04-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #13
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello again orthodoxymoron,

I have received a few files that I will be posting in our forum http://www.manticore.com

Since you mentioned UFOs and Nazis, let me give you a preview of a few files I received regarding Von Braun:

EXTERNAL FILE

The files include FBI & CIA declassified files on Von Braun, Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein. Those will be stored in our forum.

Last edited by manticore; 04-18-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:16 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello again orthodoxymoron,

I have received a few files that I will be posting in our forum http://www.manticore.com

Since you mentioned UFOs and Nazis, let me give you a preview of a few files I received regarding Von Braun:

EXTERNAL FILE

The files include FBI & CIA declassified files on Von Braun, Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein. Those will be stored in our forum.

Thank-you for the info.

I wonder if the top level Nazi's were following reptilian orders...and I wonder if this continues right up to this very day? The most terrifying possibility for me...is that we are not simply dealing with a group of power hungry madmen...but that the most powerful members of any alleged secret government or military industrial complex...are really just pawns. This is speculation...but I often think that a hypothesis has to be constructed first...in order to recognize missing pieces of the puzzle when they surface(you have to believe it in order to see it). Building a hypothesis solely on declassified documents and whistleblower testimony may not reveal the big picture in a timely manner(it's too compartmentalized). Of course, it is necessary to state clearly that one is speculating...and not relaying verifiable facts. These facts may be very hard to get...and very upsetting!

I'm looking at the Von Braun article...and I am already transfixed by the following: 'But, although we didn't say it out loud, many of my collegues felt, as I did, that we were using our rockets to hit the wrong planet'. What planet did Dr. Von Braun think we should hit??!! I once spoke with Carol Rosin and Edgar Mitchell at a Whole Life Expo. I wish I had asked a lot more questions! I just asked about nuclear war and life after death! How does this Von Braun quote square with his commissioning of Carol Rosin to stop the weaponization of space??!! A Carol Rosin interview would be fascinating!

Also, have you considered interviewing Sherry Shriner of thewatcherfiles.com. She is quite outspoken regarding malevolent aliens within Earth. She also promotes and sells Orgone...to destroy the aliens. Wilhelm Reich also promoted Orgone. Further, she speaks of Bible Codes, which predict future events. I'm skeptical about the Orgone and Bible Codes...but I faithfully listen to her weekly show. Her approach is very different from most. I like to hear her laugh!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-19-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:16 AM   #15
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

orthodoxy,

Since you're interested in Nazi technology, here's a video for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu4W...eature=related
Old 04-19-2009, 09:04 AM   #16
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you for the info.

Also, have you considered interviewing Sherry Shriner of thewatcherfiles.com. She is quite outspoken regarding malevolent aliens within Earth. She also promotes and sells Orgone...to destroy the aliens. Wilhelm Reich also promoted Orgone. Further, she speaks of Bible Codes, which predict future events. I'm skeptical about the Orgone and Bible Codes...but I faithfully listen to her weekly show. Her approach is very different from most. I like to hear her laugh!
Sherry Shriner is the biggest skeptic and debunker and misinformation agent out there - period! Right up there with Nancy of the Zetatalk nonsense. Please be aware when reading this garbage and use your discernment. (Okay, was blunt there but you know where i stand!)
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Sherry Shriner is the biggest skeptic and debunker and misinformation agent out there - period! Right up there with Nancy of the Zetatalk nonsense. Please be aware when reading this garbage and use your discernment. (Okay, was blunt there but you know where i stand!)

I'm crushed!! And I wanted to believe so badly!!! Seriously...do you have more information about Sherry? I'm just trying to listen to a lot of very different people. I'm very fickle. I'm not loyal at all! I don't have a clue...and I suspect that most other people don't either. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to figure out what is going on in this screwed-up world...and possibly screwed-up universe. Sherry just seems to support my basic malevolent and deceptive alien hypothesis...and I like to listen to her...for possible additional pieces of the puzzle...but I don't hang on every word she says. I don't trust anyone...especially myself.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:28 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
orthodoxy,

Since you're interested in Nazi technology, here's a video for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu4W...eature=related
Thank-you. That one made smoke come out of my ears! The technical aspects require a lot more discipline than the sensational stories. Here is a low quality, but interesting, documentary on Nazi UFO's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xj_noNvgZw.

Joseph Farrell is a very articulate writer and speaker regarding the Nazi UFO activities, as I'm sure you know. An extended interview would be fascinating. It scares me though, to think that there may be Nazi UFO financiers, researchers, builders, and pilots who really don't want anyone to know what they are up to. They could be a very determined and dangerous group of people...especially if they are taking orders from even more determined and dangerous non-humans. I know I'm paranoid...but that doesn't mean the Nazis, Masons, Occultists, and Reptilians aren't out to get us! Why did I ever get interested in this stuff?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-19-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:07 AM   #19
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm crushed!! And I wanted to believe so badly!!! Seriously...do you have more information about Sherry? I'm just trying to listen to a lot of very different people. I'm very fickle. I'm not loyal at all! I don't have a clue...and I suspect that most other people don't either. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to figure out what is going on in this screwed-up world...and possibly screwed-up universe. Sherry just seems to support my basic malevolent and deceptive alien hypothesis...and I like to listen to her...for possible additional pieces of the puzzle...but I don't hang on every word she says. I don't trust anyone...especially myself.

Hi there.
I read her website and found much material to be completely wrong. In fact, to the point, that i believe she is a paid disinformation agent. I will not give specific examples right now as to do so would take up a fair bit of precious tie i do not have right now. I am certain many other spiritually aware people on this site would same the same thing about her.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:54 AM   #20
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi there.
I read her website and found much material to be completely wrong. In fact, to the point, that i believe she is a paid disinformation agent. I will not give specific examples right now as to do so would take up a fair bit of precious tie i do not have right now. I am certain many other spiritually aware people on this site would same the same thing about her.

"The Most High God" is the signature term from Deagle, who claims to be a direct line decented from Moses.

The earth is my battlefield...I don't belong here...I'm just working here for the Most High God. - Sherry Shriner

orthodoxymoron, I belong to Mother Earth. I will not treat Mother Earth as a battlefield.

Preconditioning for the Project Blue Beam:

The Lord has called me to warn the world of the coming UFO and Alien Invasion - Sherry Shriner

-feeler
Old 04-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi there.
Just a couple of specific examples would suffice. You seem quite confident. You certainly must have done your homework to level these serious charges without qualification.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-20-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:27 PM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
"The Most High God" is the signature term from Deagle, who claims to be a direct line decented from Moses.

The earth is my battlefield...I don't belong here...I'm just working here for the Most High God. - Sherry Shriner

orthodoxymoron, I belong to Mother Earth. I will not treat Mother Earth as a battlefield.

Preconditioning for the Project Blue Beam:

The Lord has called me to warn the world of the coming UFO and Alien Invasion - Sherry Shriner

-feeler

There does seem to be some evidence that we are in the middle of a universal power struggle...which may involve non-human beings. Sherry seems to believe that no reconciliation is possible...while I hope for a peaceful resolution...which involves abandoning tyranny and violence by all sides.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #23
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Potentially the biggest UFO story of all time. Now available.

Hi manticore,

Finally I got around listening to the Robert Emenegger program. It was very interesting.

I enjoyed the interview, as he seemed very confident in what he was saying and didn't make any great revolutionary claims.

He appeared to just relate what he had been doing during a part in his life.

He isn't a UFO enthusiast, which I think is important. He merely was commissioned to make a documentary about UFO's. After he completed this work, he explained that he went back to his 'old job'.

Apart from his explaining how he made his TV documentary and the people who helped him along the way he said something else which I think is important.

The important thing that I thought was were his commentaries about Corso and also many people who lecture at X conferences and the like. His thinking is that many of these people use third hand material as their own.

I admit, I tend to share the same opinion.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

I hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,

Manticore
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Doesn't John Lear speak of 'UFO Disease' or something similar...where a UFO lecturer is under pressure to keep delivering sensational stories...and ends up fudging on the truth...and passing off speculation and third-hand stories as the 'truth'? Preachers fall victim to the same sort of thing...to keep the numbers up. I like the idea of some type of rating system...where stories are given some kind of fact/fiction ranking...which may change as new information emerges. Even a completely fictional story may contain elements of truth...but the story should be identified properly. But telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...can get you disinvited, black-listed, fired, murdered, visited by alphabet agency folks, etc, etc. It got Jesus crucified. On second thought...perhaps there are some mythological, astrological, pagan, plagiarized, third-hand, and rewritten aspects to that story. I have a feeling that Jesus would want the 'greatest story ever told' to be told in a completely truthful and accurate manner. Truth can be a very fleeting commodity.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-22-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:22 AM   #25
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

As the host, it is my duty to ask questions. Our job as the audience (I also consider myself one more person from the audience; just privileged to be asking the questions that most of you submit), is to discern and to separate fact from fiction.

That said, I told Bob and I want a future interview with him and his former business partner, Allan Sandler. Allan seems to know much more. I received an e-mail from Mr. Sandler saying exactly that. He would like to meet with Bob and analyze everything so that they can separate fact from fiction once they appear in the public eye again. I can't say I blame them.

Take Grant Cameron and Richard Dolan. Two formidable researchers who deal with facts. The truth is everywhere.

I understand some have to make a living, but I would not want to amend the truth to appeal more. Like many of you, I'm sure many can see through that.

And yes, that is why I find Bob's story so unique. Here's a man who was never into "UFOs" and was even surprised to hear high-ranking military personnel talk about it as if "it were true".

I found it interesting that every so often he would talk about a side topic and say "well, but that's not why I'm here"; as if he wanted to let us know there is so much more out there and he was giving us hints.

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 04-22-2009 at 08:21 PM.