Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Important update regarding Camelot site changes

From projectcamelot.org

" 4 March 2010

Our Camelot Portal will go LIVE sometime tonight...

Project Camelot Portal:

the Portal will contain all the links below.. so if you want to just bookmark one location this is the link to use:

http://projectcamelotportal.com

Some other links you should bookmark:

Kerry's site:

http://projectcamelotproductions.com

Bill's site & the Avalon Forum:

http://projectavalon.net

Project Camelot Library (this site):

http://projectcamelot.org

Project Light Warrior:

http://projectlightwarrior.com

Special note on Donations:

Since we will now be moving into our own investigations as mentioned in the Camelot in Transition message above... all donations will go either to Bill or to me and not into a joint account once the Portal is active. A joint page with links to each of us will be found on the Portal and links to that page will soon be found throughout this site... for anyone wishing to contribute to our work. "
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
ThoughtOnFire
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important update regarding Camelot site changes

It sounds like a divorce!
ThoughtOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Do not let what's going on between bill and kerry influence us here...let's not fall into two parties...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
ThoughtOnFire
Avalon Senior Member

What exactly caused this fallout?
ThoughtOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #5
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire View Post
i guess folk need to find their own path and sometimes that means ending the one they have been walking together

sometimes thats just the way it is

i wish both bill and kerry all of my love and blessings

love
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we will send,
both bill and kerry
all of my love and blessings

if we donate, it is simple
half to bill / half to kerry

love/susan
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #7
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Lets hope their differences are not used to make things even more complicated. What about the admins and mods, how does this affect them?

Last edited by Harry_CDN; 03-04-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Harry_CDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #8
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire View Post
All the new energy of Change that is bombarding our solar system right now. Not one of us is immune from it. It is just a part of the acceleration curve.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #9
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Begging for money is very undignified. Begging for money to jet around the world and have a great time is great idea though. Full marks Kerry! You gotta hand it to her- she is resourceful.
She knows there's a sucker born every minute and that a fool and his money are easily parted.
Mel Fabergas, Red ICE Radio and even C2C can do it over the phone but Kerry must be there in person.
There will be no TV show. We've heard it all before. Even if there was it would be a controlled piece. Much like Jesse Ventura and the Conspiracy Theory show. i'm sure he would've wanted it much different but he was told it's this deal or nothing. He may have opened a few eyes (hopefully) but it was very much spun with not much substance. Bits of truth but the viewer given much scope to dismiss it. It was all stuff we've heard before. Nothing new.
Bill has kept his credibility and his mind.
Kerry always telling us her 'intuition' and her dreams are somehow important!
I sure hope she takes Miriam Delicado with her. I am still trying to work out just why that woman gets so much 'airtime' ?- she claims to have seen and dealt with ETs that the people travelling with her in the same car did not!
Yep! Right. Send money so she can go on holiday to Sth America so she can learn from a tribe of natives how to save the world!
Incredible!
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #10
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_CDN View Post
Lets hope their differences are not used to make things even more complicated. What about the admins and mods, how does this affect them?
we have to take a pay cut darn
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #11
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I wondering if its good for people to work for both sides. hmm double agent By the way are all the sites hosted on the same server?
Old 03-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #12
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Do not let what's going on between bill and kerry influence us here...let's not fall into two parties...
Yes. I agree. Best to stay neutral, & not add more fuel to the fire. Things will come back into balance if we create space for it.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 03-04-2010 at 11:23 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #13
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Yes. I agree. Best to stay neutral, & not add more fuel to the fire. Things will come back into balance if allow it.
In a sense there are 2 base camps now.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #14
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Begging for money is very undignified. Begging for money to jet around the world and have a great time is great idea though. Full marks Kerry! You gotta hand it to her- she is resourceful.
She knows there's a sucker born every minute and that a fool and his money are easily parted.
Mel Fabergas, Red ICE Radio and even C2C can do it over the phone but Kerry must be there in person.
There will be no TV show. We've heard it all before. Even if there was it would be a controlled piece. Much like Jesse Ventura and the Conspiracy Theory show. i'm sure he would've wanted it much different but he was told it's this deal or nothing. He may have opened a few eyes (hopefully) but it was very much spun with not much substance. Bits of truth but the viewer given much scope to dismiss it. It was all stuff we've heard before. Nothing new.
I sure hope she takes Miriam Delicado with her. I am still trying to work out just why that woman gets so much 'airtime' ?- she claims to have seen and dealt with ETs that the people travelling with her in the same car did not!
Yep! Right. Send money so she can go on holiday to Sth America so she can learn from a tribe of natives how to save the world!
Incredible!

If people are to learn anything from these past events it would be not to go to conclusions or speculate. Apart from your points about Jesse Ventura, I see a whole lot of rubbish. You seem to point out that Kerry is the only one getting money, but I am sure most here are aware of the donations they receive are split equally between them. Check your facts before speaking in public.

Be smart,

Tommy
Old 03-04-2010, 11:35 PM   #15
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Incredible!
How incredibly ungrateful can you be. I am astounded by your lack of acumen. Kerry and Bills interview format has made this site.

You use this site for free.
The info Kerry and Bill get is supplied to you free.
Without Kerry and Bills "get up n go" you wouldn't be here in the first place.
Kerry and Bill do not have jobs but dedicate their services here.
The site is ADVERT free.

What do you want.
A dumbed down site?
I suppose you'll be wanting a freakin pension for reading this site for free?
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #16
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Well said SteveX, I could not agree more!
Old 03-04-2010, 11:45 PM   #17
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Incredible!
Well Bloody Said Haveblue It comes down to money at the end of the day

Last edited by Light Beyond; 03-04-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #18
altenergy
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, it is an intense ride for everyone, so support each other as much as possible. Any charged feelings will subside over time, and the overall initiative will continue to move forward. There is only US.

I was looking for Bill and Kerry's respective take on what is to transpire over the next few years, to determine what points differ one from the other, but haven't found either viewpoint on the forums yet (though I didn't look that hard...), so I will state what rather exhaustive research and experience over the past 20+ years have shown.

See www.altenergy2012.com/leadership.pdf - this outlines where things are headed in an executive summary format. What is happening on Earth is a stage to teach humanity to align with the All There Is through alignment with one's Higher Power. Israel is being setup as the 'bad guy' in the Middle East, and the war will in fact start there in ~2 years. My experiences and research suggest that this is inevitable now, unfortunately. I have yet to come across information substantial enough to suggest that the plans of the secret groups who have aligned their overall purpose as part of a larger effort to control everyone will be thwarted without Divine Intervention.

This pattern of behavior has been seen in everyday work life. I was at a week-long training event and the higher ranking officials decided to call all of the shots for the first couple days. One of them even kicked me off a laptop as I was recording notes because he wanted to emphasize certain points. By the fourth day the higher ranking personnel realized it didn't matter, so they let the younger officers lead...human nature. So what is happening globally is a larger version of that. Those who have managed to garner large influence over the lives of others are taking advantage of everyone. However, Divine Intervention will manifest to ensure we do not self-destruct physically, psychologically, emotionally or spiritually during this transition. Large-scale destruction is inevitable and billions will relocate off planet over the next few years, as people remain asleep for the most part and cannot agree on the simplest points oftentimes.

Another instance was a group of personnel discussing combating WMD. After a week-long meeting they failed to agree on the definition of WMD, let alone what to do about it...varying interests and beliefs create this outcome in life.

What has transpired at Project Camelot is an accurate reflection of where humanity is at the present time. In a few years, we will have learned the lessons necessary to move forward collectively. Keep in mind, there will be only one outcome that we will experience, and the outcome has already been determined. We have won the game on Earth, so be at peace knowing this inevitability. The transition will be very difficult, but it will be worth it in the end.

Peace be with all of you as we transition into the Light.

Todd Hathaway
540-679-9365
www.facebook.com/altenergy
www.twitter.com/altenergy
Skype handle 'altenergy' or call 202-657-5750
altenergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:36 AM   #19
seaman
Avalon Senior Member

Never has there been two persons who deserved more slack than Bill and Kerry. These two have worked their butts off in order to keep the rest of us current. When we find fault with them for these changes in format, we say much more about ourselves than we do about them. My God, they are discovering material out there the rest of us could not uncover in several lifetimes. We respect them as experts in their field and would feel great loss if they cancelled the site, so why don't we cool the rush to judgment and allow them to get on with their work. Their joint agenda and their full attention are paramount. Without these two doing their thing, who would we tune in? The options really aren't that great.
seaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:27 AM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Yes. I agree. Best to stay neutral, & not add more fuel to the fire. Things will come back into balance if we create space for it.
Or we could just pretend that this conflict doesn't really affect anyone but the two parties mentioned.

I could care less if they don't like each other, blah blah blah. We are not children on a schoolyard and this "problem" is well-manufactured to distract good people, people who once donated money to keep this forum going so B&K could jet their asses all over the country to continue this project.

If anything, they owe us an apology, not the other way around.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:53 AM   #21
CC4
Avalon Senior Member

I will not take sides. I learned alot from this site and the interviews. I hope after the divorce they will remain friends after the dust settles. I will continue to look forward to their interviews.
CC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:27 AM   #22
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post

from 2 bags of fresh air to one?
welcome nb, glad to have you as a fellow orange
love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #23
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

This is a time of change at all levels, a time of acceleration which brings unresolved issues to the fore, may spirit give us the compassion that we need for ourselves and those who are in our own personal timeliness

Thank you Bill and Kerry for the valuable contribution towards my own self enlightenment and for this dynamic forum which is a cauldron of knowledge and accelerated growth

May the winds of change be kind and prosperous for both of you in your new paths

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 03-05-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #24
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Or we could just pretend that this conflict doesn't really affect anyone but the two parties mentioned.

I could care less if they don't like each other, blah blah blah. We are not children on a schoolyard and this "problem" is well-manufactured to distract good people, people who once donated money to keep this forum going so B&K could jet their asses all over the country to continue this project.

Did anyone ask you to apologise? I think not.

Look chap. You may be disappointed but things happen. As for money donated, Kerry or Bill didn't give any of us a contract or promise XYZ. We gave our money so's they could bring us more of the same... and pay for stuff like this advert free website.

Yer... if they we're coming home with golden tans and stuffed bellies after silver service hotel meals I could actually take your point. I just don't see that. I see 2 people with an agenda bringing to us, the donors, what we wanted.

You paint it like a scam when it’s nothing of the sort.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:44 PM   #25
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

How so ? Did you have special arrangement directly with them? Receiving a service like this for free means they will do their best to deliver but nothing is guaranteed. I'm happy