Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-22-2009, 09:32 PM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Open letter From the last Illuminati Whisttleblower on the "Jesus Problem"

The Jesus Problem

So…I’m a Christian….and you automatically decide that I'm not worth your time because in your mind I am an ignorant idiot.

Believe me, I understand. If someone had told me years ago that I would ever be where I am today, I would have laughed in their face and never listened to them again. I would have felt that they were too elemental to waste another moment with.

So…why would I expect you to be any different?

I don’t.

I just hope.

High level “initiates” are born into the organization and die in the organization. . One does not just leave the organization like leaving a job. Dissenters are silenced or exterminated.

However, there are some of us who have survived to tell…

Everyone I know of who has worked in “the organization” and has lived to tell are now Jesus Christ believing Christians. For very good reasons. (I’m not referring to organized religion. The Truth was high jacked many many years ago…)

I am sorry if that turns you off…

And…..

I am sorry if you allow your feelings about this…to slow you from hearing me out.

Remember…You are not your emotions.

You have an emotional life, but you are not your emotions.

; )

Carolyn Hamlett

www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open letter From the last Illuminati Whisttleblower on the "Jesus Problem"

Let's look at the original premise of the Jesus blood was shed for us horrible sinners as a blood sacrifice to the God in the sky story.

What is the premise of this story?

The premise of this story is that before Jesus came, only the Jews were God's chosen people, however, they were still big time sinners and basically didn't follow the tenants that their God Jehovah set out for them very well.

So the all powerful Jehovah, (Side note: Jehovah, who constantly sent them off to wars to kill all the gentiles and kill all men but to take woman prisoners, shave their heads and make them their slaves for seven years (read Deuteronomy)). Jehovah made a nice deal with "God's chosen race" the Jews, that their sins would be forgiven if they would slice open live animals throats on a stone alter as a blood sacrifice for their sins at least once a week.

This went on for millennium. The Jewish people would sacrifice animals because they were sinners. That way, they believed, "God" / Jehovah would accept the blood of the animal (who died in terror) and clear up any karmic debt they had created.

Basically, create karma / sin, and kill something else to make your sin go away...

Ok, so this is LITERALLY the basis of the story that Christianity has adopted.

Jesus Christ is the "Only son of God" (Even though NO WHERE does he ever say this), and he is the 'only' son of this God who previously demanded blood sacrifice of animals to appease "sins" of God's chosen race, the Jewish people.

So basically, Jesus comes down, says a bunch of stuff (the red letters in the new testament), that generally speaking go pretty much completely ignored by Fundamental Christianity other than a line here or there that is used to prove the validity of the rigid belief system, and his real purpose is just to be another blood sacrifice for all our karma / sin.

Whoopteedoo, once again, we have the all powerful "God" requiring BLOOD sacrifice for the mistakes we make. This makes it all ok, we just kill something outside of us and this takes away all the karmic debt / sin we've created.

So this is the story Christian's believe. Before Jesus came, "God" required blood sacrifice of animals for our sins. But thanks to "God" sending his "only son", and having him strung up on the cross and murdered, that meant it was even easier now, all we had to do was believe that Jesus was our blood sacrifice and then we wouldn't have to keep on murdering these animals to take our sins away. Before Jesus came, yes animals were necessary, but because "God" is so perfect, he sent down another being to be a blood sacrifice for us. You see, according to the Christian belief, "God" is all about the blood sacrifice...

Interesting however to note, that anyone who looks into what dark forces do and satanist do, is that they do blood sacrifice to their 'demons' and 'Gods'. So according to the traditional Christian belief, blood sacrifice is fine and what God needs, it's just a matter of who you're murdering something for?

So instead of actually taking responsibility for our lives, our creations, we instead put all the responsibility on something outside of us to do the work for us.

The something outside of us, is the murder / death of something that doesn't deserve to die. See this is how the all powerful "God" / Jehovah does business, creation can do what it wants, but when it screws up, as long as something innocent is murdered for our own screw ups, then it's all fine...

Make sense? OR is it possible that Jesus story in Christianity has been completely misinterpreted and has very little to do with his actual teachings?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-22-2009 at 11:57 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #3
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open letter From the last Illuminati Whisttleblower on the "Jesus Problem"

Read Leviticus 18 to see what God have against the Nations of Caanan and why He will destroy it and give it to the Israelites

The Covenants Between God and budding humanity sublimes as the mind of Man matures

Long gone are the ancient days of animal sacrifice

Today only a loving heart will do
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras: That was a fantastic post! I agree 1,000%!!

I believe the Teachings of Jesus (regardless of the source or sources)...but I do not believe traditional Christian Theology. I don't doubt that even the words of Christ have been messed with...but the overall principles and concepts which emerge are rock solid truth. There is power in the name of Jesus...and this is the name to use during an exorcism...or if you encounter a malevolent reptilian being. Being Christ-like is a noble ideal. I try to see Christ in all persons...the Holy Spirit within all of humanity.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-23-2009 at 05:36 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:20 AM   #5
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm totally with you too 14 Chakra's that was a great post .....and Ortadoxymoran, I nearly always agree with you...

In the old testement Jehova, commands the Isrealites to go and plunder some town... inhabited by the Arminites I think or some name like that and he tells them to kill every man , woman, child and beast.. Lovely fella...this jehova guy!!
He asked Abraham to sacrifice his only son and then went, Ah no I'm only joking... ha ha... Once again what a guy eh??

And don't forget the holly communion ... every sunday Catholics reinact blood sacrifice and the drinking of blood and eating of flesh...

But Leviticas is so barmy that people with big noses or moles or birthmarks couldn't go in to the temple of the Lord... as well as every one smiting each other in the Lords name if you wore a garment woven of two seprate grains of cloth... Also if you touched the skin of a pig... so I guess that's footballers all over the world, dammed ..... also if your neighbours barbeque was abit iffy smell wise you had the right to go over and smite him... too, all this while you were massacuring thousands of birds sheep and bulls to apease the Lord... What did these guys do for fun? Back in those days???
life was so so dower uptight barbaric and cruel...
At least the satonists got to have a bit of hanky panky on their alters along with all their blood sacrifice.... and were probably alowed have big noses and moles or birth marks.....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:34 AM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
Read Leviticus 18 to see what God have against the Nations of Caanan and why He will destroy it and give it to the Israelites

The Covenants Between God and budding humanity sublimes as the mind of Man matures

Long gone are the ancient days of animal sacrifice

Today only a loving heart will do
You're wrong in this "long gone are the days of 'animal sacrifice'." Jesus blood is viewed as a perpetual sacrifice, a pure sacrifice, so if you want to buy into blood sacrificial system, then wake up every day and picture your body dripping in another man's blood because you were a naughty boy.

Feel guilty, oh so very guilty. Repent, and remember to keep those precepts and statutes to the nth degree lest you trample upon that sacred blood. Oh, and disregard anything I say because I am a filthy woman who is no doubt deceived and as Paul admonished for me to keep my stupid mouth shut as I am not fit due to lack of male appendage to bring anything wise or worthwhile into the realm of enlightenment.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:52 AM   #7
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Too true... too true... Unified Serenity.. The whole blood thing got them all rattled if it was female and menstral blood... In ancient Druidic seromonies menstruating women were always present .. menstral blood was seen as very powerfull and Menstuating women at the hight of their power.... Starfire..

The Christian church banned menstruating women from going to church and partaking of thier fake blood rite (Communion)... They knew too well the power of the Starfire....

Stamp all over the sacred feminie...Keep women covered, shaved, subordinate, obedient and out of the rites and cerimonies.... Quick... or next they'll be wanting equality and ordanation...
and we all know were that would lead to? Priestess having babies and succesion rights and inheritance rights.... The Vatican can't be having any of that milarky... giving it's money away!!! Yikes!!
remember pope John paul 2, not long before he died anounced the place of women in the chuch... We were to be serine and nurturing and blaa blaa load of other words that were pretty condesending but I had to laugh at the last one... We women were to be in a 'state of waiiting.'..??
I was very confused at that one.... waiting for what??? The number 18 bus? The pizza dilivery???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:48 AM   #8
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Jesus blood is viewed as a perpetual sacrifice, a pure sacrifice, so if you want to buy into blood sacrificial system, then wake up every day and picture your body dripping in another man's blood because you were a naughty boy.

So God destroyed the Nations of Caanan because of its practise of child sacrifice to Molech

Human sacrifices to the many gods was ancient custom among many cultures
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice

Instead God accepted the animal sacrifices as a foreshadowing of the perfect and complete sacrifice of Jesus Christ who offered Himself one time for all time for our Sanctity
Hebrews 10:10-14

Now the shedding of blood is not wanted any more instead we are expected to sacrifice our animalistic tendencies

We have grown up now More mentally mature Our understanding is unfolding

We only have to follow His Message to the best of our abilities and maybe once in a while remember Him which is the purpose of the Eucharist

Anyway this is a matter of faith for each and every one and many people do confess there is Power in His Name

Now dont confuse Christ with the corruption of the church

These troubled times you will have to trust your own heart and if you believe there is help at hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Feel guilty, oh so very guilty. Repent, and remember to keep those precepts and statutes to the nth degree lest you trample upon that sacred blood. Oh, and disregard anything I say because I am a filthy woman who is no doubt deceived and as Paul admonished for me to keep my stupid mouth shut as I am not fit due to lack of male appendage to bring anything wise or worthwhile into the realm of enlightenment.

Me i dont delve on sin guilt and repentance nor Pauls momentary lapse of sanity

I recognise the truths in the teachings and the authority of the words of God

I see the scheme of the world envisioned by the Prophets

And most of all i love what is good and gentle

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-24-2009 at 05:51 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:33 AM   #9
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

"And most of all I love what is good and gentle"

I commend you RedeZra - your posts always seem to contain the
above element, in spite of a lot of angry replies.

I, too, am a Christian, but, like you, my beliefs are far removed
from those attributed to Christians in many of these posts.

What I question, and what actually encouraged my Christian beliefs
after I joined the Forum, was why do people get so angry about
Christianity? The name of Jesus, Jesus as a person, seems to
stir so many people up. Hundreds of books written to discredit him,
make him less. It seemed to me that where there is such opposition,
there must be truth and power, that I believe, but, as RedeZra said,
the heart of Jesus, message is love, goodness and gentleness.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #10
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
...The name of Jesus, Jesus as a person, seems to
stir so many people up. Hundreds of books written to discredit him,
make him less. It seemed to me that where there is such opposition,
there must be truth and power, that I believe, but, as RedeZra said,
the heart of Jesus, message is love, goodness and gentleness.

Only a tree full of fruits attract the stones

Darkness cannot tolerate such a bright Light and it cannot extinguish the Light but it sure will try to eclipse It

And the church supposed to mirror the Light and reflect It to the world choose to break it

For it cannot be questioned that a dark cabal is calling the shots and crushing the lights in the world
For such is the nature of darkness that it cannot tolerate Light

Now every heart is a lantern and with the wick of faith and the oil of patience
We can keep the flickering flame alight

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-25-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ! I choose to follow in Jesus footsteps and seek the truth that will make me free.

Please note, the original followers of Jesus did not call themselves Christians. They were called "Followers of the Way". They we're not focused on believing Jesus was a blood sacrifice from God, they were focused on following in his footsteps, of taking up their own cross and seeking the truth that would make them free.

What is now considered Christian is based on beliefs and agreements that came hundreds of years after Jesus walked in Nazareth. It all started with the Nicaea Council, which was not exactly the most holy or truthful of exercises.

It is worth considering that many of the beliefs that are commonly accepted as Christian now, may have nothing whatsoever to do with the original teachings. In fact, it may be fair to say, as I believe will eventually see, that Jesus inner teachings may be in many ways the polar opposite of the rigid, dis-empowering teachings of many fundamental "Christian" belief systems.

The post about blood sacrifice is something that is worth considering. This is indeed the accepted belief by Christian churches. Jesus is a "Blood sacrifice" from God. Before Jesus came, "God" demanded the blood of animals for our "sins". Note Satanist also sacrifice animals to their "gods" because fallen beings receive energy when it is misplaced through bloodshed.

Does the infinite loving intelligence of the universe, the father that is love that Jesus spoke of require blood of innocents to forgive your sins?

OR Is it possible that the blood sacrifices going on to Jehovah were never benefiting the infinite in any way. Rather the Jewish elite of the day were either mistaken or misleading their people in believing that the infinite would somehow wipe out their karmic debt through the blood of innocents? Perhaps however, the blood was benefiting a false God who would receive the misplaced energy?

Is it possible that Jesus message of empowerment of the people, of letting the father within be the doer, was manipulated by wolves in sheep's clothing to make it virtually impossible to follow in his footsteps? Consider, instead Jesus, who continually referred to himself as 'the son of man' and who set an example for us to follow, was turned into the golden calf to be worshiped rather than followed.

Consider the same religious elite that were so threatened by Jesus message that "the kingdom of heaven is inside of you here and now, the truth will make you free and you can do what I can do only greater things than these you can do", that they not only had him put to death, they then manipulated his message to such a high degree that generally speaking, we don't follow him.

We don't do the works that he did, we generally don't let the father / higher consciousness within be the doer, we haven't yet been reborn and instead many may continue to follow the same wolves in sheeps clothing that had him put to death in the first place.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-25-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't want to be negative or to engage in endless harangues. I just want to be a well balanced and highly ethical human being. I want the entire human race to survive and thrive. The trouble with a lot of belief systems is that when observed superficially...they work fairly well. But if they are taken to their logical (or illogical) conclusions...and if the foundations are closely examined...everything comes crashing down. Throwing out the bathwater...without throwing out the baby...is very difficult. There is no easy way to accomplish this. I have enjoyed participating in eucharistic liturgies in the past. I have even served as an organist or choir member during such services. I enjoy the ceremony and order. However...I don't participate anymore.

Do reptilians require blood sacrifices? Did they create rituals involving animal and human sacrifices? Did they create most of our religions. Are they the real objects of our worship and praise? Are the reptilians retaliating for ancient mistreatment of the reptilian race by the human race? Is this payback time? Has a Human God been replaced by a Reptilian God? Is the Pope the human representative of this Reptilian God? I tend to think that the Pope and the Jesuits are not overjoyed about doing what they think they have to do. I tend to think that they want to be free of this BS. I tend to think that they have a reptilian by the tail...and are afraid to let go. Is there some truth to this?

I don't know. I am merely speculating. I simply believe that no one should worship anyone or anything...and that no one should be a slave or a slave-owner...reptilian or human. Somehow we need to make everyone free...reptilian and human. This stupid theocratic cycle needs to crash and burn. This is why I would like to see the Solar System based upon Constitutional Responsible Freedom instead of a Theocracy (human or reptilian).

Let's just bury the BS...and get along. How about it...Lucifer, Orion, Draco...and Pleiadians? The universe is watching. It's showtime.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-25-2009 at 06:28 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 03:16 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #14
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

At some point I think it is fair for all of those who choose to follow the teachings of Jesus to ask ourselves:

Do I follow Jesus or do I worship him?

Do I seek the truth that will make me free or do I wait in fear for Jesus to come back and vanquish those who chose the wrong church or belief system?

Am I as a child always seeking a higher truth? Or am I "rich" in my beliefs believing I know the truth and am saved while in reality I'm not coming up any higher and I'm still not free?

Do I truly believe Jesus words: The truth will make me free, the kingdom of heaven is inside of me here and now, I can do the works that Jesus did only greater works than these I can do, seek and I will find, let the father within do the work, I must be reborn to enter the consciousness of heaven
OR
do I ignore Jesus words generally speaking and continue to live a comfortable life believing because I choose the right belief system I am saved and Jesus will do the work for me?

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who has made it as far as these forums is definitely making very good progress towards the truth that will make them free. From my perspective the key for any of us is not to stop and try not to get to sidetracked along the way! As soon as we're rich in our beliefs, that's when we're trapped. I believe it's about being as a child who is always coming higher!

And if we truly follow the teachings of Jesus, then we know for a fact, we must be reborn to enter the consciousness of heaven that is here and Now and inside of us. He repeated this very often.

Are we working on coming up higher and moving towards this rebirth in consciousness or are we falling stagnant in a rigid belief system that doesn't necessarilly make a lot of sense logically speaking?

Or is it true that the loving intelligence behind the entire universe would forgive karma in exchange for the blood shed of an animal? Is it true that the creator would command a people to murderously attack and enslave others who were not of their bloodline?

Is it true that the loving "father" who Jesus spoke of would say (paraphrasing Deuteronomy):

"If they have anything wrong with them physically, a deformity or whatnot, do not let them into the temple they are no good and are banned from all worship, but not only that, don't let their children or their children's children into the temple either! War with all those who are not Jewish and of your tribe, they are below your feet. And bring me more blood!" (Ok the last line their is a bit of an exaggeration, but the others aren't read the book for yourself and see if your discernment says that is the same "father" that Jesus spoke of when he told us the father is love).

I agree with Jesus words, God is love. We are all sons and daughters of the infinite and we here, will find the Way back home. The only question how many more lifetimes in outer darkness? That's really up to each one of us... but I think it's worth considering the cosmic opportunity is Now for those who are ready to come up higher.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-25-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:10 PM   #15
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Lets compare the ancient animal sacrifice to God with the slaughter of animals today

Rather lets not

What was before respectfully consecrated is now downright cruel
What was once a valuable offering is now discarded as meat

God would rather recieve a sacrifice of the animalistic tendencies than the actual animal

In those days all the nations did sacrifice animals and some even humans to their lesser gods and deities

So God allowed and accepted a cerimonial sacrifice of animals as a forgiving for the transgression of the Law and also as a mean to provide meat and clothing for the Israelites

Besides the animal sacrifices was a foreshadowing of the perfect and complete sacrifice of Jesus Christ who fulfilled the Old Covenant and ingressed the New Covenant between God and all of humanity

Now dont delve on the blood but Awe and Wonder He Rose

If you love Me you will keep My Commandments for the Sake of you

Just like a Mother would say - I only want for you to be nice and be happy

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-25-2009 at 10:28 PM.