Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default DNA Upgrade Synopsis and Theory

As many of you already know, I have been doing quite a bit of intuitive investigations into the subject of DNA upgrading. My theories have changed over time as any intuitive researchers will. I was originally motivated to begin researching this phenomena back about 1.5 years ago. This was shortly after I had watched the 2012 Enigma Video by David Wilcock.

If you watch this video you will see that in it David eludes to the idea that the geometry of DNA may very well change. He shows this slide of three crop circles that he correlated together as showing this transformation.

My instincs told me that there was something to this and that I should explore it further. So what I did was bust out my dowsing pendulum and bring my higher self, Zeus, and his team of information gatherers online by invoking them. I asked them if there was going to be geometric upgrades to the DNA and I got a yes. Next I asked them if they could give me the dates for when these upgrades where to occur and they said that they could.

At the time I failed to ask them if these DNA upgrades would be manifested in the flesh right away. If I had asked that the answer would have been no. However, the three dates that they gave me where.

1st: 10/9/08
2nd: 11/26/08
3rd: 2/11/09

It was not until the first of these dates had elapsed that I realized that this was not manifesting in the flesh on those dates. Therefore I began investigating what the deal was. It turned out that the DNA of our flesh is not the only DNA that we have. There are 14 subtle energy bodies that surround our material bodies. They are each about 1 foot thick. Therefore, they emanate about 13-14 feet out from your material body.

Each one of these subtle bodies has the etheric equivalent of DNA in it just like our flesh does. It just so happens that this etheric DNA is hyper sensitive to the frequencies of consciousness. As our solar system gets closer and closer to the galactic equator the frequency of consciouness increases. For the last 6000 years or so this increase has been so gradual that it barely changed at all during a persons life time.

On the other hand, it is changing very fast right now. It is accelerating and increasing in frequency exponentially. Not only is this effecting our DNA, it is also effecting the weather of the planet towards extreemes of everything. Not only this planet but all of the others also. The luminosity of the other planets and their temperatures are changing rapidly.

A good demonstration of how increasing the frequency of a media will change the geometric complexity of how it arranges itself can be observed by watching a demonstration of the science of Cymatics. This video is a metal plate with particles of quarts sand scattered on top of it. The plate is vibrated at different sound frequencies and the result is different geometry at each frequency threshold.

Cymatics Demonstration of the Effects of Frequency on Crystaline Silica

The effects of the etheric subtle energy DNA upgrading are subtle. For some people they are more drastic than for others. Most of the changes are being felt in the consciousness of individuals in one way or another. Information from higher realms is becoming much easier to access. This is due to your subtle energies effectively acting as antenna to the higher realms. A good before and after analogy would be that before you had a pair of rabbit ears, old TV, and not you have a Direct TV HD dish.

The final catalyst that will cause the higher geometry DNA to be mirrored in the flesh would be the cosmic rays emanating from the galactic center. Our solar system is already beginning to enter into some of these cosmic rays. However, we have not yet reached a high enough concentration of them for them to effect the DNA of our flesh. How would this happen if it does?

The answer to that question can be found in the reports of David Wilcock as well. He as reported that Russian scientists proved some time ago that DNA can be transferred through the thin air in the wave state. This is done with the use of a simple, non-burning, infrared laser. There where many experiments done in regards to this modality of DNA transfer. One such experiment that was done used a salamander and a frog. In this experiment, the egg of a salamander and the egg of a frog where used. They simply shined the infrared beam of light through the salamander egg and onto the frog egg. The result was that the frog egg hatched and out came a salamander. The salamanders DNA was transferred in the wave state through the air by the infrared beam and onto the frog embryo.

Another method was employed that had similar results and a chicken and a duck where used. In this experiment a live duck was put into one chamber. Then right next to it the egg of a chicken was placed. This time microwaves where passed through the chamber with the live duck into it and into the chamber containing the chicken egg. When the chicken egg hatched, it was a half duck half chicken. I guess you could call it a dicken, or a chuck.

Anyway, the point is that this proves that there is a holographic signature of DNA that can be used almost like a computer program to re-pattern target DNA. Here is a diagram that I just whipped up to try to clarify my Theory on this. Please keep in mind that this is just my theory. I personally believe it as truth, however I do not wish to try to tell everyone else to.

The information about the number and names of the 14 subtle energy layers was done by an accomplished shamanic dowser named Gail Montgomery. This individual just happens to be my aunt and the one who taught me how to dowse using the pendulum.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 04-14-2009 at 03:42 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:42 AM   #2
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DNA Upgrade Synopsis and Theory

well written synopsis and quite intuitive in your line of reasoning.

i do have a question though...

you mentioned wilcock research into DNA imprinting on organisms and mentioned infrared lasers.

though we have not yet gotten "up to speed" or up to a critical level of cosmic bombardment yet, do you feel that sunbathing will increase the DNA upgrades given (a) more direct exposure to cosmic rays via the sun and (b) greater exposure to infrared radiation, i.e. heat?

also when do you feel we will have reached that threshold or minimum level where we will begin to feel the effects of the etheric DNA imprinting upon the physical DNA or at least when do you feel it will be possible for us to begin consciously facilitating the process of aligning our etheric bodies with physicality?
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:06 AM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe of light View Post
well written synopsis and quite intuitive in your line of reasoning.

i do have a question though...

you mentioned wilcock research into DNA imprinting on organisms and mentioned infrared lasers.

though we have not yet gotten "up to speed" or up to a critical level of cosmic bombardment yet, do you feel that sunbathing will increase the DNA upgrades given (a) more direct exposure to cosmic rays via the sun and (b) greater exposure to infrared radiation, i.e. heat?

also when do you feel we will have reached that threshold or minimum level where we will begin to feel the effects of the etheric DNA imprinting upon the physical DNA or at least when do you feel it will be possible for us to begin consciously facilitating the process of aligning our etheric bodies with physicality?
Thank you for the complement. To the best of my knowledge right now, I would say no to spending more time in the sun possibly speeding up the process. The DNA was transferred in the experiment from one set of material DNA to another set of material DNA. It turned out that an infrared beam was all that was needed for this. The type of transfer medium nessesary to successfully transfer the subtle energy DNA into your material DNA may need to be more exotic in order to work properly.

We really do not know what kind of energy these cosmic rays will be converted to by the consciousness of our solar system via the Heliosphere and the sun before they reach us. All we know from the ancient texts is that this kind of energy was referred to as creation energy by the ancients. I have a non-intuitive guess that it may be high intensity tachyon particles. It may be an array of different kinds of particles all working together. We wont know until after it happens. I might come up with an intuitive guess before then. However, I do not have one right now.

According to my dowsing on when, it comes up Febuary 11 2011. For an exact time of the day for when your DNA will be upgraded on that date, you need to look into something called Sidereal Time, or LST. Once again David Wilcock reported on this particular aspect as well. You can determine when you spot on the globe is pointed at galactic center by checking your local sidereal time. This can be done by going to this web site and plugging in your information. The LST for being pointed at Galactic Center is between 12:30 and 14:30 LST.

LOCAL SIDEREAL TIME CALCULATOR

The report David made which makes this Sidereal time critical was new and useful information even now. There was a scientist named Dr. James Spottiswoode doing research on if there was a time of the day when psychic ability increased in accuracy. He looked at all of the hours of the day, the lunar cycles, and everything else and came up with nothing. Then he looked at Sidereal time and found that the psychic abilities of his test subjects increased up to 400% when the Sidereal Time had them pointed at Galactic Center. This just happens to be between 12:30 LST and 14:30 LST.

My guess would be that once we get to the region of the Milky Way that has the correct concentration and types of particle bombardment nessesary to facilitate this process it will happen when your spot on the globe is pointed at Galactic Center. Then again I could be way off on this, and the heliosphere could disperse the particles evenly through out the solar system. Either way Zeus says that it will be Feb. 11 2011.

It just so happens that according to Carl Colleman, guy who decoded the long count Mayan Calendar, his original calculations where off. The beginning of the Universal Underworld now correlates to this Feb. 11 2011 date. This makes since too. It is the "Universal" underworld. In other words, it is the day when our consciousness becomes fully integrated with the Universe? Maby, we will have to wait and see.

Side note, the new calculations by Colleman now put the end of the Mayan Calendar sooner than Dec. 21 2012. Way sooner would be a good description. He now says the calendar ends on October 28 2011! Folks that is only about 2 and a half years out. All of the debate will soon be over
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:34 AM   #4
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

bashar also mentions that the upgrade are etheric bodies of dna which cannot physically manifest bec. our bodies could not handle it. we would crash.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:43 AM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: DNA Upgrade Synopsis and Theory

Your insightful theory (tone3jaguar) further arouses my contrinued fascination with this very probable phenomena

tribe of light, I sense you are pondering that (maybe) by incorporating your love of sun and surfing > and furthering your exposure too these cosmic waves > you just might enhance <and> speed up the DNA transformational process
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote