Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already built

TAKE THIS INFORMATION COPY AND PASTE IT EVERYWHERE, PRINT IT SEND IT HARD COPY TO EVERYONE ITS ALL TRUE THERE IS A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY BY AN ALIEN RACE WHO CAN REPLACE US. THE CHOICE IS YOURS IF YOUR HUMAN YOU ARE BEING SCREWED AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT

My life has been completely torn apart and this has to get on your forum why BECAUSE THERE IS AN ALIEN AGENDA TAKING PLACE PLEASE POST THE PROOF IS ON THIS PLANET RIGHT NOW there is one piece of the puzzle everyone is missing I know about it because the CIA murdered my family Forward to Everyone there is one piece of the puzzle everyone is missing
SORRY ABOUT THE FORMATTING YOU TUBE KEEPS SCREWING WITH IT

This is going to be hard to swallow, its going to be hard to believe and yet its all true, there is one piece of the puzzle that every one is missing, I know about it because I screwed up a conspiracy happening at the Dept. of Immigration in San Francisco, A conspiracy involving the CIA and the NSA, a conspiracy which when they were finished they would erase 1000s of us citizens and seize there properties through INS, illegally, a conspiracy that when they were finished there would be no bodies, a conspiracy involving a race of people that are not from here, a race of man who can replicate us each and every one of us, a race which has created an infrastructure on our planet to get here and an agenda to get rid of us.

Yes there is an alien agenda taking place and I can prove it. read all of it including the Con happening at INS the notes on aliens and the infrastructure and the list of ****ed up CIA and NSA officials involved in this con then take this everywhere; why are there particle accelerators in our new govt. buildings like the Mark o Hatfield in Portland AND THESE BUILDINGS ARE IN EVERY MAJOR CITY ON THE PLANET and 100s of new jails.

ANSWER: THERE IS AN ALIEN AGENDA AND ITS NOTHING NICE

What if you woke up one day to find out that there was someone else living your life, someone else who looks just like you and you also realized that your family had been murdered , bank account wiped out, many records erased and to top things off you could prove there is an alien agenda taking place, what would you do? when the CIA and the NSA set up large AMERICIAN families for immigration fraud and erase 1000s of people at a time STEALING THERE PROPERTIES THRU THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION, CASES BASED ON BOGUS VIDEO EVIDENCE, THATS TIME TO STAND UP AND SCREAM BLOODY MURDER, HOW EVER WHEN THEY USE EXTRA TERESTRIALS, WHOM CAN BECOME US TO DO THERE CON THAT IS TO SAY REPLACE US, THATS TIME TO SCREAM TO THE WHOLE WORLD WHEN THE SAME ALIEN RACE HAS CREATED AN INFRASTRUCTURE TO ARRIVE AND NOT BE NOTICED AND AN INFRASTRUCTURE TO GET RID OF US THEN ITS TIME TO GET THIS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU CAN BE REPLACED. PLEASE READ ALL

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND SOME OF IT HAS BEEN REPEATED ALL OF THIS IS SITTING WITH MY ATTORNEYS AND MORE AND MORE INFORMATION IS COMING OUT EVERY DAY, A LOT OF YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW SOME I GUARANTEE YOU DON’T LOOK SPECIFICALLY AT THE SECTION DESCRIBING A CONSPIRACY HAPPENING AT THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION AND WATCH THE LINKS AFTER ALSO LOOK AT THE INFRASTRUCTURE AND NOTES ON ALIENS, ALSO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING THAT’S BEEN DONE SINCE 911. SINCERELY KEVIN RUSH

THERE IS A LOT OF INFO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT ALL Things to look at. This you can not ignore.

Goggle earth and key in the key words Mark O Hatfield building 3RD and Salmon SW Portland Or. look at the top left corner of the roof of the building do you know what that is, Its an ION accelerator just like 3 miles down below at Fermi lab outside Chicago ill, these buildings are in every major city on the planet and do you know why, these buildings are Trojan Horses, there is an alien agenda taking place, You can be replaced, literally replaced, that ION accelerator is a portal "star gate technology" you get kidnapped and replaced and no one knows your missing, you end up in one of 100s of new penitentiaries across the planet and they take on your life. I know about this because the CIA murdered my family.

My guess is that you may know some of this.

Also look at this. If you have a hard time wrapping your head around this take a look at these Watch these first then come back and read all of this, sorry for mixture of information it’s a lot all at once I know, and this is extremely personal for me.

Harrp
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94099335358512
HOW IS IT THAT THE POPE TELLS THE WORLD EXTRA TERRESTRIALS ARE REAL AND NO ONE IN THE WEST PUTS IT IN OUR NEWS????????????

JOE BARBER OF THE NSA TOLD ME THERE WERE NO REAL JOURNALISTS LEFT , WE ARE ALL BEING CONNED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSFqNo0PhJU Reagan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bglly...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Lyx...eature=related Disclosure Project
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk DISCLOSURE PROJECT 57 SPECIES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcDSl0LaFLI FEMA COFFINS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od29Ece8OsE

DON’T BELIEVE THESE ARE COFFINS AND IT’S A BUNCH OF ****, THE COMPANY WHO MAKES THEM CALLS THEM BURIAL VAULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=9

When I tried to put the polyguard vaults link on the comment board IT WOULD NOT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEMA CAMPS WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
http://www.issuesandalibis.org/campsd.html
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/02/310469.shtml

FEMA CAMPS-= CONCENTRATION CAMPS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4
watch 4 minutes into this film to see that there are gas chambers and furnaces in these camps they are death camps

STAR GATES EXIST AND HAVE FOR MILINIA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-imN9...e=channel_page
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Part 1 OUTLINE TO TERMS AND COMMENTS WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THE CIA WANTED TO SET ME UP TO LOOK LIKE I AM A LEADER OF SOME BOGUS TERRORIST GROUP CALLED THE PROLETARIATS ITS TIME TO TELL THE WORLD

FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO EVERYONE

Included in this document is but not limited to:

Aa. Some definitions which will be necessary to understand but not mandatory to get it.

A. An outline of a federal graft conspiracy happening at the Dept of immigration in San Francisco and list of federal officials from the C.I.A. and N.S.A. and Dept. of immigration involved and how these bastards have messed with my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B. Proof of an alien agenda taking place, is in there infrastructure, agenda and how to tell them from us which will be included in this document.

C. Once you verify the people involved in the federal graft confidence game happening at Department of Immigration and the infrastructure, which has already been built you, will become painfully aware that this information is all true.

D. Optional ways to verify this information: The text has been formatted so as to add emphasis, and once you look at all of this perhaps you will put it together TERMS and INFORMATION FEEL FREE TO GO PAST THE TERMS AND LOOK AT THE BULK OF THIS INFORMATION

Alien skulls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBr...eature=related

I was never into conspiracies or UFOs or any other kind of government cover-ups until the CIA murdered my family in a conspiracy to set up large families for immigration fraud, before 1992 I was an artist and photographer in San Francisco and just minding my own business here’s some of my work http://creativeconnections2000.com/k...tic/index.html Then I got selected for a heinous crime and my whole life changed.

IN THE UNITED STATES WHEN CONVICTED OF IMMIGRATION FRAUD THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN TAKE EVERYTHING, WHEN THE CIA AND THE NSA WORK IN COLLUSION TO SET UP LARGE AMERICAN FAMILIES AND REPLACES THESE PEOPLE WITH EXTRA-TERESTRIALS THEN ERASES THEM STEALING BILLIONS ITS TIME TO TELL THE WORLD. WHEN THERE IS A HOSTILE TAKE OVER BY AN ALIEN RACE THAT CAN REPLICATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF US ITS TIME TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS TELL EVERYONE………………………………………… THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT HOW EVER THE NAMES OF CIA AND NSA OFFICIALS ARE TRUE AND WHAT THEY DID TO ME IS TRUE AND THE TECHNOLOGY EVERY ONE IS MISSING IS VISIBLE!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT THE FEDERAL GOV’T, THAT IS TO SAY THE CIA AND THE NSA KNOWS ABOUT 58 DIFFERENT SPECIES OF ALIEN LIFE SPREAD OUT ON OVER 7000 PLANETS 57 RACES OF WHICH ARE FRIENDLY 1 WHICH IS RUTHLESS AND EVIL AND IS HERE NOW. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PROOF OF THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE IN EVERY MAJOR CITY ON THE GLOBE. DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS AN ALIEN AGENDA AND THAT ALIENS ARE HERE TO DESTROY US.

HOW DO I KNOW THE CIA MURDERED MY FAMILY AND IN THE MIDST OF A CONSPIRACY HAPPENING AT THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION I FOUND OUT THAT WE ARE ALL BEING SET UP.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE INTERNET WAS DESIGNED BY THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY AND WAS GIVEN TO THE PUBLIC TO OPEN YOUR MAIL

GPS WAS CREATED FOR THE MILITARY AND NOW GIVEN TO THE PUBLIC TO WATCH WHERE YOU GO ITS IN YOUR LAP TOP, CELL PHONE AND, CAR.

DIGITAL TELEVISION IS THE ONE TECHNOLOGY WHERE YOU CAN LOOK BOTH WAYS AS LONG AS THERE IS A INTERNAL CAMERA BUILT INTO YOUR TV, WHICH GUESS WHAT THERE IS! CHEMICAL TRAILS ARE BEING PUT INTO OUR ATMOSPHERE OVER MAJOR CITIES DAILY AND TRY AND STOP THEM OR FIND OUT ABOUT THEM, GOOD LUCK!

Question: If you knew you had information which would probably get you killed but that you could possibly help to save mankind would you put it out there?

READ THIS FIRST THEN WATCH THE LINKS

STARTING WITH COMMENTS BY PEOPLE WHO ARE DEFINITELY NOT LIKE US LIVING AMONGST US COMMENTS:

MANY SAID “WE DON’T CARE, NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE YOU”
1 said "Kevin your family is not your family anymore, they have been switched and nobody is going to believe you, and we will turn them against you."

5 people from different walks of life in different locations said “you will be here to the end”,

2 said “that there is one of them for every one of us”,

One said “before long it will seem like even the guy pumping your gas is involved”

STEVE NICHOLS: NSA…………… “IT’S A SECRET SOCIETY”
JOE BARBER : NSA………………… “THERE ARE NO REAL JOURNALISTS LEFT!”
JOHN THOMPSON : NSA………………………”THEY ARE GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
GEORGE YOUNG :NSA……………………….”WHEN THEY GET DONE BUILDING THESE NEW FEDERAL BUILDINGS IN EVERY MAJOR CITY THE NEXT STEP IS TO GET RID OF ALL THE UNDESIRABLES

I made the comment to some of them about the ION particle accelerators in our new federal buildings and that these buildings were portals and they all got terrified and defensive.

Kevin Flynn at Aqua Riva Restaurant put his head down and mumbled Oh ****.

DAVID CARTER.......................................(ET living amongst us) HE TOLD ME THIS IN APRIL THIS YEAR.
“The next step is to crush the global economy and empty the Federal Reserve” all these companies supposedly crashing are really solvent and there Profit and loss statements are being changed to make it look like the international markets are crashing its all A global conspiracy.

THE NEXT STEP IS TO RAISE THE PRICE OF FUEL AND FOOD FROM 300 TO 500 PERCENT GLOBALLY. AFTER THAT THE NEXT STEP IS TO START WORLD WAR III WITH RUSSIA.

THE NEXT STEP IS MARTIAL LAW TO GET RID OF THE HUMAN RACE.

Then I received this from tallcoolone1 at you tube “hello

It is funny that you seem to have figured us out. It doesn't matter to me. Nobody will believe you and soon you will be with us. Our plants need the protein.”

THEN I RECEIVED THIS FROM RATTLERUSSLERS AT YOU TUBE

I'm glad to have bumped into you.. Don't know where but it's good. I promise you.. There will be pain and death and happiness all in the same day.
We will not be destroyed. Some are chosen to know. Don’t fear. I live for this purpose and I'm protected....this means I have something to do.......... You are doing good work here I will pass this info on... Thank you...........

Then I received this from the Watcher Files
Thanks for the e-mail, but this is old news for me.
I've already lectured on this subject.
We ARE being replaced.

Then I received this from Prankster Demon
Wrong species. 2012, you'll know the truth when it's too late.

Then I received this from- 1MrMoneyMan8
Go **** off!!!!!!!!! “One said we will outlast you or discredit you”

My comments this is a extremely loaded topic and there is a few who are extremely angry at my digging and prying

JUST RECIEVED THIS ON YOU TUBE FROM
qualityrkc

"Hi there Kevin. I believe you now who this is. We have been looking for you for a while. Now we have found you. We will come tonight.
"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxend comments Start of what I wrote and ending with there infrastructure

continued below

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-17-2009 at 06:23 PM. Reason: fix broken link
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

more continued

THEN I WROTE ALL OF THIS Did you know that Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal man were on this planet at the same time in-fact the Cro-Magnons wiped out the Neanderthals’ and replaced them what if an alien race were replacing us today what would it look like, and what if they could become us, what if they could replace each and everyone of us, what if there agenda was to get rid of us.

Your federal government calls anyone who questions there agenda and plans a conspiracy theorist or a nut case, works over time to discredits them or just kills them, do not speak out become a sheep it may be your only way to survive the holocaust they are designing. In 2001 a journalist reported he saw George Bush shape shift take on alien attributes, Jay Leno and David Letterman two American talk show hosts played it off as a joke. But was it not as far as writer David Icke is concerned. THERE is a big piece of the puzzle everyone’s missing Take this information and follow the suggestions. You will see repeats of some of this information, to add emphasis and also there is so much information that I repeated some of it. In order to understand power you have to understand fear, to control two hundred million Americans fear is the key.. Unfortunately when you do not have an enemy to create fear, you create one. Osama Bin Laden and Sad am Hussein were both created puppets of the CIA now the twist which nobody could tolerate if they new the truth. MORE OVER LOOK UP WHO G.W. BUSH’s grandfather was, his name was PRESCOTT BUSH he funded the V2 rocket program for the NAZIS now take a look at the infrastructure being built on this planet. As crazy as this all sounds it’s all true, Read all of this then watch all the links then forward this to your Senator and Congressmen and every campus forward it your friends and family to everyone! WAKE UP AMERICA ! WAKE UP WORLD! How I found out about the Alien Agenda taking place on our planet and that agenda is to wipe out humankind. The proof is on the tops of our new government buildings which are all over the planet in every major city , Get this to your senator and congressman, campus’s and everyone forget about hierarchy and chain of command tell everyone, now before its to late. The Human Condition is such that when it finds something out he cannot handle it will go into either complete denial or terror then it will try to answer these questions with out harming its basic understanding of how the world should work. When he cannot accept the truth, he will bury his head in the sand and accept the lies he has been taught, so as to not create the anxiety around what he would not or could not handle. 500 years ago before Christopher Columbus discovered America the people on this planet thought the world was flat. Columbus was considered crazy by most, but he proved them wrong at the turn of the 20th century Orville and Wilber Write were considered crazy when they said that they could fly and they did. Regardless how this is going to sound its all true.

Just a few things that the CIA has done to me and continues to do

A. They killed all my relatives 2 years ago, THEY WERE REPLACED WITH EXTRA TERRESTRIALS TO BE USED IN A CONSPIRACY HAPPENING AT DEPT. OF IMMIGRATION, A CONSPIRACY WORTH 1 BILLION OF STOLEN PROPERTIES, A CONSPIRACY THAT WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED MURDERING OFF 500 PEOPLE THERE WOULD BE NO BODIES, THERE IS A RACE OF E.T.S THAT CAN REPLICATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF US CURRENTLY DOING JUST THAT you don’t have to believe it but its true

B. Wiped out my bank account in the amount of about $60,000.00.

C. Constant death threats, threats of being incarcerated, threats of being made permanently crazy, institutionalized and or being placed into a Chechnya prison not knowing who I am, and this is just a summary of what they continue to do daily.

D. They manipulated me into homelessness over and over again this would discredit me and keep me disheveled.

d1. Prevented me from getting decent gainful employment AND MESSED WITH EVERY JOB I GET.

E. They erased many of my records included but not limited to birth records, passport Records were deleted because they made me homeless in both Asia and Europe , high school and college records erased.

e. They broke my shoulder and knocked out my teeth then erased those medical records.

f. They had me believing I had cirrhosis of the liver, yet no cirrhosis then they erased those records.

F. They had things planted in my teeth by Dr. Franco Tarm DDS in San Francisco Ca. at Dr. Michael Hein’s office at 450 Sutter in San Francisco, what was planted in my teeth were partially removed by Dr. Sunberg in Portland Or. A mini microphone to hear everything id say, 2 metal grommets which were radio controlled to cause seizures, I Still have a small explosive and needle of potassium Cyanide and one of the grommets planted in my teeth. Dr Sunberg was paid off with a trip to Qatar to get the teeth away from me. Murdered friends and killed any one who would get in the way of a Billion dollar federal graft scam happening at INS in San Francisco Ca. And supposedly I am in two places at once yup two Kevin Rush’s identical in every way, in the process of there con I found out a whole lot more. What I found out is that there is a secret society of Extra terrestrials living amongst us and they are slowly replacing all of us, so help me god I can prove it. This letter is designed to scare you into the truth and make you take immediate steps. They can become us, that is to say for each one of us is one of them. You don’t have to take my word for this, as I will give you tangible proof to prove all of this and investigate. The reason I found out about this Alien Agenda is because I was suckered into a conspiracy happening at the Dept. of Immigration in San Francisco . Below is an outline of how the Conspiracy which has been happening at the Department of Immigration was supposed to work and, CIA and N.S.A. officials who were partaking in this con at INS, when I found out the CIA wanted to set me up to look as though I was the leader of some bogus terrorist organization called the proletariats’ I decided to come out with everything I learned and all the other cover ups I found out that they took part in. Most people can blame the CIA for this or for that, I can name them and identify them and prove there involvement in some of the most heinous cover-ups in modern history.

THIS IS WHAT THEY WERE WORKING ON WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY TO WIPE OUT THE HUMAN RACE by a hostile alien race..

IN America if convicted for Immigration Fraud the federal government takes everything, when the C.I.A. and N.S.A. work in collusion with Dept. of Immigration to murder, and they have the ability to replace people then erase these people and use Extra terrestrials who have the ability to become us to do this con, its time to tell the world, when I found out that millions have been replaced its time to take assertive action.

The proof is in the infrastructure already created, this infrastructure consists of:

A.100s of new penitentiaries’ being operated by the Dept. of homeland security,THESE PENETENTARIES ARE SUPPOSEDLY EMPTY BUT ARE filling up with 10s of thousands of kidnapped people not missing because there being replaced by an alien race, sounds crazy except I know what I am talking about please read on..

B. Fema camps i.e. DEATH CAMPS built like NAZI style concentration camps, these camps have 2 rows of chain link and razor wire fences 14 feet high, compounds and large incinerators built into them. They are located on rail lines and Halliburton and Halliburton subsidiaries’ constructed 300,000 rail cars with shackles built into them. You tube is one of the only places not yet censored take a look at this report by a civilian on the fema camps see you tube

C.The one piece of the puzzle is that on the tops of our new government buildings like the Mark o Hatfield in Portland Or. And 7th and Market in San Francisco have alien technology built into them. In the form of ION accelerators built on them, particle accelerators create mini black holes!!! PORTALS these buildings are Alien Processing Centers! These buildings are all over the planet in every major city ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!! SEE BELOW IN TO REGARDS TO ZOCOLO SQUARE .

The component can be identified by the half vertical CILINDRICIAL concrete item with the horizontal metal ring on the tops of these buildings exactly like Fermi lab outside of Chicago , Star gate technology exists. On the backs of these components is alien technology. THESE ARE ION ACCELERATORS, CAN BE IDENTIFIED BY MULTI STORY GLASS GOVT. BUILDINGS SIMILAR IN EVERY MAJOR CITY ON THE PLANET BUILT IN THE LAST 10 YEARS. ending with infrastructure

THE CONSPIRACY TO SET UP LARGE FAMILIES AND ERASE 1000'S OF PEOPLE AT A TIME. People directly involved in Federal graft in San Francisco at INS are but not limited to from the C.I.A. and N.S.A. Everyone of these people are senior members of the C.I.A. and NSA, everyone of them are heroes and decorated and everyone of them are dirty for taking part in Federal Graft and collusion to set up and erase 1000s of people and have there properties stolen through bogus fraud cases at INS between 1988 and 1993 they erased 3000 people that I know of using the following formula and potentially a lot more.

1st a list of all a NSA and CIA bastards who have messed with my life Veterans taxi in San Francisco CA. and Disc. Mufflers on 11 and Harrison were to cover companies used by the CIA and NSA for money laundering and to set up US citizens and there families for fraud through INS.
LIST OF OFFICIALS FROM THE C.I.A.

Wayne Kirstein…………………………………………………Ret. CIA and Ret. Air force Col. And intelligence. Posed as my supposed x wife’s employer at Bobby Rabino’s in San Francisco in Fisherman’s wharf in 1993 and kept tabs on me when I worked at Original Joes in San Francisco, Wayne’s claim to fame was that he flew SR71 black bird and direct involvement at area 51 and was locked up with Sen. Mc Cain in the Hanoi Hilton during the Viet Nam war, He was also blown up in a car bomb in Beirut Lebanon posing as a priest. He and I would have long conversations regarding his involvement with the CIA, these people love talking about themselves, he’s retired now and lives in San Leandro Ca. He also convinced me not to go after the CIA for messing with my life from ‘92 to ‘94. You can verify his existence and connection with the C.I.A. area 51 involvement with setting up US citizens for fraud can be verified when the books at INS in San Francisco and General Accounting Office from 1988 to 93 they erased 3000 people using the following formula, also his direct involvement with Sen. John McCain.

more continued

Bill Rafferty………………………………………………………..Still at the CIA in San Francisco, bill posed as a cab driver at veterans taxi in SF in 1992 and chased me to Thailand in 1994 along with Bruce Weiner Sr. Manipulated me into homelessness i.e. couldn’t get a flight no matter what I tried and then they erased any record that I was ever in Thailand yet I spent over 2 years over there.

Bruce Weiner Sr.…………………………………………………..Ret. CIA in San Francisco, Bruce chased me to Thailand and helped manipulate me into homelessness in Asia in 1994 he was also at Veterans TAXI in San Francisco.

Bruce Weiner Jr.…………………………………………………..Ret CIA was at veterans’ Taxi in SF in 92 and is now in Portland Or.

Arthur Cooper……………………………………………………Still at the CIA Arthur was part of the first crew that messed with my life in Thailand in 1994.

Dan Estes………………………………………………………....Still at the CIA. Dan Estes was part of the first crew who messed with my life in Thailand in 1994 . He was in the Philippines running the CIA s connection with Philippines faction of al-Qaida posing as a schoolteacher it was his job to locate me in Bangkok and help me to lose it over there; these bastards have been messing with my life for a long time.

Rodney Cohen……………………………………………………Still at the CIA , he started the ball rolling by interviewing me at Veterans Taxi in San Francisco and found out that I met the CIA’s criteria to set large families up for fraud at Department of Immigration.

Phil Laclair………………………………………………………..Ret. CIA, Phil ran the show at Veterans’ Taxi in San Francisco a cover company and money laundering component for the CIA. He is still dispatching there. Bobby Harp and Maryanne Harp handled the distribution of stolen funds to people involved in Federal Graft happening at INS in SF as I watched them both make payouts to others involved in a con they had just completed in 1993 right before the FBI and local law enforcement agents raided Veterans Taxi and Discount mufflers and Breaks.

Larry Mitchell ……………………………………………………..Larry Mitchell ret. CIA is still at Veterans’ or Arrow cab and made sure that I met miss Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu the key component of the fraud scam she was the ringer the one who would set up there intended victim.

Phil Feruchi,.......................................... .................................................. Ret CIA. Phil Feruchi was at veterans’ Taxi in San Francisco , Phil’s claim to fame is that he infiltrated the S.L.A., “Symbionese Liberation Army”during the Patty Hurst situation under the direction of the CIA Self Admitted CIA. Phil worked as a dispatcher at Veterans Taxi in 92 to 94 and just like one big club manipulated me in many ways.

Kim Banta…………………………………………………………..Ret CIA Mr. Kim Banta was at the Kent Hotel in Portland Or and is probably still there. He worked with Bill Rafferty during the Viet Nam conflict under Rafferty he ran troops illegally into Cambodia and tried over and over to make me loose it, plus Kim Banta knew all of the people directly involved in setting up US citizens at I.N.S.,Self admitted CIA.

Mike Shonefeld ……………………………………………………Ret CIA When I brought up the Rand think tanks Harrp program and Ammonium Carbon hydrate which can be used to change the weather and create Storms, and all the other uses for HARRP

See here http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94099335358512

He got terrified and ****** off at the fact that I could not be gotten to, And that I could link him to the rest of these CIA bastards involved in Federal Graft at I.N.S , Not only screwing up there con that I have the potential to get all there books opened Mike Shonefeld was at Veterans Taxi in 1992 he can be found at the Stewart Hotel in Portland.

Frank Booth Boyce………………………………………………….Ret. CIA Frank was a labor leader who infiltrated and got close to M.L.K. during the sixty’s and helped set up Martin Luther King frank admitted there involvement ,CIA took King out because his following would become too strong and at the time, the CIA had also infiltrated the Black Panther Party.

Hunt………………………………………………………………….Ret. CIA This decrepit old man retired from the CIA now runs around giving lectures on the CIA and was posing as a cab driver at Veterans’ taxi in San Francisco CA. in 1992 also keeping tabs on me in Portland Or.

Frank Mullahey,…………………………………………..Ret. CIA messed with my life here in Portland Or. And gave me many death threats he also gave up the truth about Kennedy assignation and William Greer’s direct involvement in his assignation and the reason he was killed he was an absolute wealth of knowledge and you will see examples. He also gave up the truth about MK Naomi, MK Naomi was started in 1968 a microbe put into the environment to reduce world population created at the center for disease control by Dr. GALLO

http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/hkgallo.htm , that microbe was HIV given to Africa on the backs of polio vaccines and New York and San Francisco on the backs of Hepatitis Vaccines. Don’t believe that the federal govt. could do this, look at the Tuskegee experiment which they eventually admitted to but shows that govt. is capable of anything.

See here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_experiment

The Kennedy assassination has everything to do with what’s happening today What I found out about John F. Kennedy from Frank Xavier Mullahey ret. CIA. JFK was killed by 3 shooters lee Harvey Oswald in the book depositary one in the grassy knoll and the thirds name was Robert Greer he was driving Kennedy’s car the reason Kennedy was killed was he wanted to introduce an Alien Race to the Human Race and they weren’t having it, you can see Robert Greer turn and shoot Kennedy in the Zap ruder film. Oswald and Robert Greer worked directly with the CIA. Unknown to most Americans is part 2 that Jack Ruby did not kill Lee Harvey Oswald his grave is empty, don’t believe it.

PROOF THE CIA IS COVERING UP THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION IS IN THIS FILM The reason they killed Kennedy has everything to do with what’s happening today watch a movie aired on OPB and PBS called the Ghost of Oswald by Robert Stone that version aired on PBS of the Zapruter film the window front and side were tinted so you can not see the action taking place in the front seats which is plain as day in the original version of the Zapruter film. You can see Greer turn and shoot Kennedy. This version should not to be confused with Oswald’s Ghost the public version of the same film. William Milton Cooper Ret. Navy Intelligence wrote about William Greer in his book behold a pale horse. Cooper was murdered for his continued messing with the CIA. Confirmed By Frank Mullahey Retired C.I.A.

A. He gave up that Saddam Hussein is alive and well in US and his death and saber waving was all a con for the American people.

B. That Osama Bin Laden worked for the C.I.A and still does. and all of this **** is the direct con to set up the American people for an alien based new world order. Some thoughts from Pakistani citizens. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UGXVic15ho and on the words of conspiracy as a topic http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f .

C. Also gave up the fact that there are ION ACCELERATORS ON THE TOPS OF THESE BUILDINGS. And that these buildings are portals.

D. The real reason for gulf war 1 was that our military lease was up with Kuwait and they told us to get out, George Bush Sr. called Sadam and said invade it’s why we did not chase him!

E. The real reason the for the Oklahoma fed building being blown up is that it held all paper records for gulf war 1. Frank Mullahey can be found in Portland Or. at the Stewart Hotel a dive hotel at Broadway and Burnside room 206. Frank Mullahey was also at veterans’ taxi in 1992 and had direct involvement in setting up US citizens for fraud.

John Hoffman …………………………………………………… Ret CIA, Naval Inelegance, and Naval Pilot is posing as a homeless man here in Portland Or. And knew all of the people listed above part of the “lets get Kevin to freak out Club” Then he said that he was here to check on me and report back.

James Rickman III…………………………………………………Self admitted Ret. C.I.A. was at Veterans taxi in San Francisco in 92 and can now be found at the Stewart hotel in Portland Or. also part of the “lets get Kevin to freak out Club He can be found at the Stewart Hotel here in Portland and is guilty as hell of this conspiracy to set up citizens for fraud.

Ron Morse ………………………………………………………Ron has been keeping tabs on me for about 1 month here in Portland posing as a homeless individual …………………………..Ron Morse’s background can be traced to the CIA

Rafo Boban………………………………………………………….Rafo Boban ironically told me about this con 3 years before I met Roberta and this nightmare started and unfortunately I did not believe anything he said yet it was all true he bragged about portraying himself as my wife’s uncle in court and made $20,000 for a days work back in 1988, later I realized he was talking about my family when Rafo told me about this con he said Norman Young worked NSA, CIA, INS and that Norman Young was married to a federal judge for INS and that they were using Extra Terrestrials to do cons to wipe out large families for Immigration Fraud, I did not believe it at all, and it was all true, He can be found in San Mateo CA . From the N.S.A. Who are the N..S.A. THEY ARE THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY BETTER KNOWN AS NO SUCH AGENCY and what do they do, they manage Harrp for one thing and whats Harrp? Supposedly a weather monitoring service Harrp actually is used for A. manipulation of weather B. Force field around our planet: why? Because there is an interstellar war going on.

C. magnetically creating earthquakes. Proof is in Sichuan China . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJijbOgj-D4

D. MIND control COMES NEXT THE NSA ALSO CREATED THE INTERNET AND ARE MONITORING ALL TRANSMITIONS ONE OF MANY EXPLANATIONS OF HARRP http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94099335358512 Clintin tells about mind control http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiONdJJRcw FROM THE N.S.A. INVOLVED IN FEDERAL GRAFT AND ERASING 1000s OF PEOPLE “PROPERTIES STOLEN THROUGH DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION.

Joe Barber…………………………………………………………Self admitted ret. from the NSA Joe was at MSC south a homeless shelter in San Francisco CA. where they attempted to break me down this took place from 2005 to 06 Joe can probably be found on his Yacht it was parked at Pier ONE in San Francisco in Aug. of 2006.

George Young………………………………………………………..Ret. NSA George portrayed himself as a friend he was at MSC south 2 years ago and he was also at Veterans taxi in 92, George told me the truth about the new fed buildings. He can be found in San Francisco posing as a concierge at MACYS.

Steve Nichols………………………………………………………….Ret NSA, Steve Nichols was at Veterans taxi in 1992 then later at Jakes crawfish in Portland on a almost daily basis for the last two years, Steve gave up the fact that it was a secret society and also said who are you going to go to we already control everything, in fact the entire staff at Jakes crawfish was part of this secret society, all of them showed there involvement in this secret society in one way or another.

John Thompson ……………………………………………………….NSA John was at Veterans Taxi in 92 and 93 and gave me so many death threats and played so many mind games that until I realized that they needed me to flip out in order for there con to work my life became not worth living, once I figured that out It basically had no affect yet what’s the point there infrastructure is already done.

Diane Valentine, Nathan Lawson, Raz Haile Ferguson and Safallo Mayfield all have affiliation with the N.S.A.………………………these folks all worked at M.S.C. south in San Francisco and were instrumental in manipulating me into homelessness except for Diane she worked for a homeless advocacy program, which mediates between shelters, and people who have issues regarding problems with the shelters. Just to name a few, these people worked hard to keep me homeless and disheveled. They all received payments at Veterans Taxi in San Francisco in 1993. Shortly there after Feds raided Veterans and disc Mufflers and Breaks, how do I know they work for the NSA well what were not supposed to know about the NSA is that they are not from here the general public wouldn’t be able to handle it, Aliens don’t age like we do they stay the same all these people received payments at Veterans taxi in 1993 shortly there after feds raided Veterans’ taxi in SF and Disc. Mufflers and Breaks in regards to 1000s of people being erased.

Others Federal Justice for INS

Kathryn O’shay Young,……………………………………………………..She was portraying herself as a nun in M.S.C. south in San Francisco, the intended idea was that I would recognize her when they put there bogus fraud case in at INS and she would then deny she was at M.S.C. south to again try and make me appear crazy, imperative to make the con work, But that’s not all just about all they have done to me, I can prove and they can’t and wont be able to deny that they have been erasing people for years and there properties all seized illegally at INS Ties to organized crime include Norman Young owner of Discount Mufflers and breaks in San Francisco and the staff of Veterans Cab in San Francisco .

Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu…………………………………………………………………………………She is the one who suckered the victims, the real black widow, the interesting thing about this woman is that she is timeless, she doesn’t age she will always look 19 and I can prove it though unknown to me at the time she made porn’s and 20 years apart these porn’s and porno applications list her as being 19, always 19 when I met her she was born on Dec. 25 1973. Last, I checked she was busy setting up yet another family for fraud. She can probably be found at Discount Mufflers and Breaks in San Francisco or she occasionally works at Market Street Cinema, HER STATUS IS HIDING UNDER POLITICAL ASYLUM AT THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION. See information on Extra terrestrials

Relu Raduescu ……………………………………………He portrayed himself as Roberta’s uncle and is the evilest man I have ever met. THESE LAST 2 are directly responsible for erasing over 3000 people HIS STATUS IS HIDING UNDER POLITICAL ASYLUM AT THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION, The properties and funds that these people set up and stole are listed under properties seized thru Dept of Immigration in the General Accounting office in Washington D.C. . AND DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION however the NSA probably sealed these documents so that no one can look at them.

Attorney Jill Stanton…………………………………………………………Attorney Jill Stanton wrote a bogus restraining order which was to be used in there bogus fraud case which would be used in court to make me look as though I was a pedophile in there bogus fraud case against my family. Attorney Jill Stanton can be found at her office in San Francisco CA .

Others who were at Veterans Taxi in San Francisco CA and now in Portland OR . 16 years later, Paul Hutchinson, David McCloud, Edmundo Cardenas, Nicholas Littman, Harley Gibbons, Olli Strand just to name a few. After confirming the validity of the names and the direct correlation to these federal agencies, you will come to realize the validity of everything in this document, this is going to be hard to believe but you have to investigate be its all true damn it., the way the con would work is they would murder and replace 500 to 1000 people, replace these people with Extra terrestrials people who have the ability to replicate us yes they do exist and I will prove it.. build there equity to 1 billion dollars U.S., place there bogus fraud case with INS then the replacements, Extra terrestrials would move into non-existence INS would seize these properties and the N.S.A. would then erase these US citizens making it look as if they were never here and the reason I know about this is that they targeted my family, 2 years ago I was told my family wasn’t my family anymore and that they had been switched, after watching one of them Shape Shift, he hunched over his neck went out of joint his head changed shape, arms and legs flayed to the sides and his mouth went into an O shape, and realizing I had seen something extremely unique, I realized that I had seen people with different facial expressions over the years, different then we have and realized that the reason I was receiving 100s of death threats was that there is a lot more going on then just some graft at INS and a bogus war on terror, we are being hood winked into Armageddon, please read all of this document because its all true. The way the con was supposed work was that they would drive me crazy and then force me to act out next they would set me up for Acts of terror, lock me up, then they would place there bogus fraud case in with INS, INS would seize the properties, the extra terrestrials would move into non-existence and the N.S.A would erase them and make it look as though they were never here.

continued below

contact at rushrush992000@yahoo.com
or http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f6/

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 12-11-2009 at 11:32 PM. Reason: text editing
Old 12-27-2008, 09:30 PM   #3
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

alien agenda continued

A.THIS IS AN OUT LINE OF HOW THE CONSPIRACY FOR SETTING UP US FAMILIES FOR FRAUD WORKED, USING THIS FORMULA THEY ERASED 1000 PEOPLE IN 1988 AND 2000 IN SEPT. 1992 BASED ON 2 BOGUS CASES THEY STOLE 3000+ PROPERTIES, THE LISTS OF PROPERTIES THEY STOLE THROUGH THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION IS AT THE GENERAL ACCOUNTING OFFICE AND THE DEPT. OF IMMIGRATION SEALED BY TH E NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY

Stage One: of how you set a family up for immigration fraud, and erase them 500 to 2000 people at a time Find and Evaluate victim, this was done at Veterans’ Taxi in San Francisco Both Veterans’ taxi and Discount mufflers and breaks in San Francisco CA. were used for staging the con. There agenda was to find someone with a large family and met certain criteria, I was interviewed for the part 1st by Rodney Cohen of the CIA then by Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu then by her uncle Relu Raduescu Questions asked . This stage was done at Discount Mufflers and Breaks and Veterans taxi in San Francisco where I might add that in the fall of 92 I witnessed the FBI and Local Law enforcement raid both business on the same day.

A. Are you a US citizen………………………………………….Was the first thing out of Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu Mihealescu mouth when I picked her up while driving for Veterans Taxi in Sept. 1992 in San Francisco. Followed by.

A1. Are you an only child? ……..reason necessary to tie all the families properties to one person later show conspiracy for fraud at INS yet it was the CIA who was doing the conspiracy.. Which will become painfully evident when there names and parts they played become public.

B. When your father dies do you inherit everything?

C. Do you have a large family with properties everywhere? ……….reason How big of a target is your family

D. Is there any schizophrenia in your family? …………….reason Can we drive you to look crazy?, this was done by placing people out of context i.e. People who were at veterans taxi in SF in 1992 were placed here in Portland Or. I was supposed see these people recognize them, they would deny any involvement however I would then be labeled schizophrenic unfortunately for them I never flipped out and seeing as how they were stealing 1 billion dollars, 18 years isn’t a long time for people who do not age. (see notes on extra-terrestrials’) I will explain later. In an effort to drive me nuts they wiped out my bank account, manipulated me into homeless again and constant death threats.

E. I qualified for there con, my mother who I barely know was diagnosed with schizophrenia and I am an only child, when my father dies I do inherit everything and I did have a large family with properties everywhere. Stage two Manipulate a marriage which would later be erased to Miss. Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu with the help of her supposed uncle Relu Raduescu this was done by disheveling my life until I gave in to them, manipulate me into homelessness and only later to realize was one massive nightmare, both using the con name of Mihailescu, which I found out later is a mix of there two names something common in Romania when 2 people get married, manipulated me to sign a document at Immigration stating I was bringing someone into the country to live at my families house, a document which would later be copied and applied to all my families properties, Roberta would then move her status to political asylum to hide her identity BACK AND FORTH FROM MARITAL STATUS TO POLITICAL ASYLUM AND BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN each time hanging another family out to be set up for fraud.

Stage three Wait 12 years, who would wait 12 years to complete a con these people are timeless and have as much as they want. Then they would gather bogus video evidence this was done at MSC South a homeless shelter in San Francisco I was manipulated to stay in and under the auspicious of a dental exam they placed me in front of a blue screen getting up to date images to correlate bogus images to be used in there con to set up US citizens for fraud using extra terrestrials. Then they would put in there bogus fraud con and unfortunately I kind of screwed this section up, because I was supposed to freak out and lose it, hell they wiped out my bank account, murdered my family and manipulated me into homelessness and DURING THIS STAGE OF THE GAME I FOUND OUT EVERY THING ELSE, they were supposed to raise the equity and then follow through on there con take the properties the extraterrestrials would move into non-existence, the NSA would erase the entire family and make it look as though they were never here, I was supposed to be locked up and be made to look crazy and then murdered in Jail instead I kind of screwed things up a lot.

This has to be interjected here………………. Things which changed the way I looked at the world completely

A. Before I left San Francisco 2 years ago one of these bastards said, “Kevin your families not your family anymore they have been switched, nobody’s going to believe you and we will turn them against you!

B. When I got to Portland Or. I started to get literally hundreds of death threats, from average people of all walks of life literally 100s of people how could there be so many people involved it didn’t make sense.

C. My bank account and inheritance was wiped out. To the tune of about 60,000 not all at once they had me so freaked out toying with me every single day and constant mind games and death threats, I got to the point I was afraid to go to any government agency or police or even the bank . They thought they could get me to lose it by making me homeless and wiping out my bank account instead I just rub it in there faces

D. I approached my mother’s boyfriend of 40 years Jan Von Provick and I saw something that would forever change me. I confronted him on the fact that my bank account and records were being tampered with he became flustered and what I witnessed next changed the way I look at the world forever, he hunched over his neck went out of joint, his jaw got longer, his face flattened out and his arms and legs flayed to the sides His mouth went into an O shape and his teeth got sharper. It took me 2 days to realize what I had seen he shape shifted he became a different kind of human.

E. When I told a server at Aqua Riva restaurant where I was working at the time named Jenny Kathryn her head slung back, her mouth went in the same O shape expression and she demanded to know if anybody else saw it. Then I got it, how so many people could be involved, there is an alien agenda and they can become us as unique as we are they can become us in fact the entire staff of Aqua Riva restaurant and jakes crawfish all had these facial expressions and attributes along with there signature passive aggressive manipulative nature. Once I figured out what they were I started picking there brains for information.

INFRASTRUCTURE REPEATED

1. There agenda is to set up Armageddon to get rid of us, to start world war 3 and use Harrp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atqkGDqKeZU&NR=1 to create storms and earthquakes to wipe us out.

2. There infrastructure consists of hundreds of new Penitentiaries which are quickly filling up with people who have been replaced these penitentiaries are outside major cities and are supposedly empty THESE PENITENTIARIES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.

2a.New Fed. Buildings with ION accelerators built onto the tops of them. Can be found at 7th and Market in San Francisco and 3rd and Salmon in Portland Or. These buildings are ALL OVER THE PLANET

3. The laser is Alien technology, and they can copy us, our very essence who we are, I found out that they have been gathering our essence, conscience, thoughts thru cat scans and lasik surgery for 30 years, laser is there technology and what we are not supposed to know is that the synopsis of your brain can be copied.

4. All they need is your DNA taken from us they can add it to there own, they can become us.

5. They consider us as cattle, to be used as a slave race and for a food source regardless how difficult this may be to accept the proof of there agenda lies in the infrastructure. There next step is to cause a huge panic by crushing our financial institutions and create major disasters and bring the war home to the American people in the US then the majority of people will be removed to these new death camps FEMA CAMPS = NAZI STYLE DEATH CAMPS. It will happen like this they will tell you “no city is safe we are relocating you for your own safety” and then it will be to late Steve Nichols of the NSA said………………………………. “who are you going to go to we already run everything, the Senate, Congress, Dept of Homeland Security,Fema”! And guess what there replacing all of us so they probably do.

What would an alien invasion look like

What would an alien invasion look like, it would be subtle and non descript they would turn us against each other by manipulation of our political system(manipulate wars and terror) and economic structure (crash our economy), they would create wars to plant the seeds of social unrest, they would change our laws to suit there needs, they would dominate our political offices and destroy us globally and locally, they would create diseases designed to wipe us out, they would tamper with our weather and manipulate and create hardship. They would have technologies which would be given as gifts however these technologies would later be used against us. They would come here as friends create a secret society living amongst us they would get the upper hand and then divide and conquer, militarily you would take out the heads of governments and executive offices and control from the top. They would keep themselves a secret and use our media to create an air of mysticism an air of disbelief and create propaganda, they would exhibit there technologies as fiction in our media and keep the real truth to them selves. They would use any method necessary to destroy us and they would make it seem as though we were responsible for it. They would crash our financial institutions and they would work on our vices and manipulate us in every way imaginable. They would stall all of our relief agencies and cause debacles’ all around and blame it on poor planning. They would create Armageddon and time it around the Mayan Calendar, they would advertise what they can do and give up there abilities in a fictional capacity ever increasing the illusion of there nonexistence using terms like shape shifter or replicans. They would create an infrastructure to arrive and not be noticed and a way to get rid of us, and they have. (NOTES ON ALIENS) To tell the difference from Aliens and Humans they have different facial expressions then us and they don’t change they can stay the same for years.

1. A red pill used for detecting plack content will detect a different reaction, Aliens teeth will go phosphorescent, human teeth will go grey. That pill was produced by a company called Red Cote and distributed to every 1st grader in the country from 1968 to 1984 as a selection process not only in the US all over the world.

A. What you did not know Prior to this selection process 100s of women were abducted by aliens and had 4 basic things in common,
a. They lost time did not know where they had been.
b. They were chipped.
c. When they went to the F.B.I. they were given death threats.
d. And they were impregnated..

B. 6 years later, when alien children were found in schools across the US they were kidnapped and raised in group homes there images were placed on the backs of milk cartons never to be seen again but later they went back into mainstream America and started the take over.

2. They have a Triple Helix DNA unlike our DNA which is a double Helix, they can hold our information and there own. They gave up this information after I pressed them for it.

3. They are extremely passive aggressive in nature and will manipulate you any way that they can. Finding your weaknesses they will play on your fears, anxiety, any other emotion they are vampire by nature. They look at us as though we are bugs under rocks and they are extremely arrogant.

4. and the most horrifying thing is that they can become us, you can be replaced.

5. They have different facial expressions then us, only to be detected when confronted. Where these descriptions may seem ridiculous they do have subtle difference, there eye lids will fall just across there pupil, or they will raise there left nostril in an exaggerated expression of disgust.

6. They don’t age they can look the same for years Joe Barber of the NSA told me 2 years ago that there weren’t any more real journalists and after seeing and detecting a number of extra terrestrials living amongst us I got the full meaning of that comment they had been replaced, which explains why not one journalist is going after the 911 commission and there bogus cover up of 911 and this administrations culpability. Example building 7 wasn’t mentioned in the 911 commissions report and the BBC and Aaron Brown of CNN reported it going down 30 minutes before it fell, there reports were scripted!

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejjyS...eature=related

It’s no coincidence that the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY can not be investigated by the Senate, Congress or any other government agency and get a blank check, also the NSA oversees all extra terrestrial and UFO sightings. One of the greatest government cover ups is that they are not from here. It’s the real reason the CIA killed John F. Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, John Kennedy Jr., Daniel Pearl, William Milton Cooper author of Behold a pale horse and countless others. ON NASA AND NASA LIES NASA has lied to the American people for 50 years about what they found on the moon there is an Alien City, a pyramid and a Sphinx and many other artifacts and many astronauts’ are now coming forward to expose these lies, commander Aldren, Cooper, Ed White, James McDivitt, Armstrong, Gordon Cooper and many others are now coming forward, including author Richard Hoagland in his book Dark Mission. There ships have been seen 5 times over the US in the last year and kept out of the press these ships are 1 mile long and hold 100,000 new beings the flood gates are open a... and no one is aware there here because they can become us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-60-years.html

Sincerely,

Kevin Rush

These are just some of the people who were replaced 2 years ago, they will be erased after Dept. Of Immigration puts in there bogus fraud case

PS A year from now there will be no record of any of these people, and there properties will illegally seized by DEPT. of Immigration. Marilyn and Doug Irving, Kelso Wa; Chad Melville, Cathlamat WA; Kim Pike, Issaquah WA; Stephen Rush and Sonya Rush, Bellevue Wa; Mark, Laura and Robin Fuller Tucson Az; Richard and Marilynn Rush, Ken and Melody Rush, San Jose CA; Bill and Joy Rush, Craig Peifer Ontario CA; Dale Pittenger Clairmont CA; Carolyn And Ralph Cotton, Fairfax CA; and about another 450 people. A year from now there wont be any trace of these people they were replaced 2 years ago.

PEOPLE ARE DISAPEARING THERE YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS AND OTHER INFORMATION SITES ARE BEING CUT OFF. THE PROOF IS IN THE INFRASTRUCTURE

contact at rushrush992000@yahoo.com

Last edited by Steve_A; 01-04-2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: text editing
Old 12-28-2008, 07:35 AM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

t's like "believe in project bluebeam"?

Maybe it's good to see THIS BOOK, the UFO: Deadly Secret

Cheerzo
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:58 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

wow this is worse than I thought.....geeze hope I die fast and get the hell off this planet
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:07 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is the alien agenda to enslave and then exterminate humanity...once human labor is no longer required? Are the Nazi concentration/extermination camps a small foretaste of what is planned? I hope not...but steps toward a New World Order do not seem to be steps toward creating a better world. No New World Order!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:19 AM   #7
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

The original poster of this thread is referring to just ONE species of ET so incorrect to use the phrase "alien agenda" as this phase gives one the impression that there is only one absolute alien agenda and that this is the agenda of all aliens.

In my experience, research, knowledge and intuition, there are vastly many more what you would term "positive E.T.'s" than there are "negative".

It just so happens that some of our planet's dopey governments couldn't discern between those ETs that had our best interests at heart with those groups that had their own interests at heart when they made their pacts with them in the 1940s. Yeah, thanks US Govt/military for that one!

Ultimately though in this 3rd Grand Experiment the LIGHT does indeed triumph.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #8
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

This is really fitting together now.

Thanks Kevin
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:01 AM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I've started wondering: what's so special about the human being that so may other races get involved? Or maybe it is only the Earth they are interested in.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:36 AM   #10
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Bless you my brother. I send you hyperlight and LOVE.

But look - we OUTPOWER them in _extraordinary_ ways.

Burgundia - please buy and read the book Light Seeds. or the Handbooks.
Get offline, get somewhere quiet and read these things before you can't get them anymore.
tHe answer to your questions is in there outlined very very clearly - the UFO, alien [demons/jinns/greys/gods/bla bla] thing is a con, a trick, a fear-trigger-mindmeld, a man forg'd mindicle [sorry again, Blake]

these are dark, shadow, low vibrating quasi-half-entities that NEED us so they can 'progress' or 'mend' themselves [so they 'think' - they are doomed anyway, all dark is doomed by it's own hand....and WE must switch on the LIGHTS inside us, [hilariously] partly in order to illuminate and forgive them and many other things too. they, oddly, help us to do this with their hate [see hidden hand]

the Galaxy depends on us at this time......
WE are the resurrection and the light [sorry scriptheads]

Listen to leo Zagami, he has some great info on this subject too, especially in his last 3 hr radio interview [sorry no time to find link, but it's on here somewhere just search]

We are the light, the power - the mega-men of meta-love.
They desparately need and crave our LIGHT POWER.

Hence the thousands of years of deception to incrementally bend us away from what we really are. Not Gods, no, they do not exist.
Creator of all-that-is 'exists' and we are the newest bestest model of LIFE with love love love inbuilt and emanating fom our fantasic Monad!

It's all very complicated, but the best 'story' ever. so many other lifeforms out there too, and all cheering us on, but IT IS UP TO US, and we must DO WHAT MUST BE DONE.....by ourselves.
no help is coming! we must re-write the script of reality fom this time on.
TODAY is the DAY!

whooof - that was hard to type!

All the love from the crystal core to thee infinites beyond infinites.
Ah yum Hunab Ku.
x
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:34 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post

But look - we OUTPOWER them in _extraordinary_ ways.

Burgundia - please buy and read the book Light Seeds. or the Handbooks.
Get offline, get somewhere quiet and read these things before you can't get them anymore.
tHe answer to your questions is in there outlined very very clearly - the UFO, alien [demons/jinns/greys/gods/bla bla] thing is a con, a trick, a fear-trigger-mindmeld, a man forg'd mindicle [sorry again, Blake]

these are dark, shadow, low vibrating quasi-half-entities that NEED us so they can 'progress' or 'mend' themselves [so they 'think' - they are doomed anyway, all dark is doomed by it's own hand....and WE must switch on the LIGHTS inside us, [hilariously] partly in order to illuminate and forgive them and many other things too. they, oddly, help us to do this with their hate [see hidden hand]

the Galaxy depends on us at this time......
WE are the resurrection and the light [sorry scriptheads]

Listen to leo Zagami, he has some great info on this subject too, especially in his last 3 hr radio interview [sorry no time to find link, but it's on here somewhere just search]

We are the light, the power - the mega-men of meta-love.
They desparately need and crave our LIGHT POWER.

Hence the thousands of years of deception to incrementally bend us away from what we really are. Not Gods, no, they do not exist.
Creator of all-that-is 'exists' and we are the newest bestest model of LIFE with love love love inbuilt and emanating fom our fantasic Monad!

It's all very complicated, but the best 'story' ever. so many other lifeforms out there too, and all cheering us on, but IT IS UP TO US, and we must DO WHAT MUST BE DONE.....by ourselves.
no help is coming! we must re-write the script of reality fom this time on.
TODAY is the DAY!

whooof - that was hard to type!

All the love from the crystal core to thee infinites beyond infinites.
Ah yum Hunab Ku.
x
Thank you Dayzero. What you have written here resonates with the contents of "The Ringing cedars of Russia". I am in the process of reading the book now. Anyway the message of the books is filled with optimism , positivity and courage.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #12
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

There is an infrastructure and an agenda taking place. I know for a fact we are being replaced, and its so frustrating this needs to go global the proof is in all those new jails IN EVERY INSTANCE THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY EMPTY AND THEY ARE NOT, these jails were built to replace our older jails.

THEY ARE NOT STANDING EMPTY AS ADVERTIZED. There are particle accelerators in our new court houses these buildings are in every major city on the planet. YOU CAN SEE THEM. YOU CAN SEE THE OUTER SHELL ON THE TOPS OF THESE BUILDINGS. STARGATE TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-imN9...e=channel_page

THESE BSTRDS CAN BECOME US I KNOW ABOUT THEM BECAUSE OF WHAT THE CIA WAS USING THEM FOR "REPLACING LARGE AMERICIAN FAMILIES" AND I KNOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY TARGETED MY FAMILY

BUT ITS MORE THEN JUST MY FAMILY THEY ARE REPLACING KEY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

KEVIN RUSH

Last edited by Carol; 12-30-2008 at 03:47 AM. Reason: text editing
Old 12-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #13
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Forget the hood, just be a brother...

Oops, these are the nasties, you say!!

How come I smell a fish, then......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rep1.jpg (11.2 KB, 9 views)
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #14
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post

- please buy and read the book Light Seeds.

x
Since you are the first person that I have seen recommending the book Light Seeds, apart from the author, I am all ears. (I never buy books just on the recommendation of the author) I would have loved to read an excerpt of a few pages before buying.- What does St Clair say about alien creator gods?

J
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:51 PM   #15
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

THIS IS A NEW RESPONSE TO MY EMAILS AND OTHER E TAMPERING AND JUST THE BEGINNING, NEXT STEP JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, AND CONGRESSIONAL OVERSITE I WILL EXPOSE THIS EVERYWHERE

Federal Communications Commision

Dear sirs the content of my emails and web addresses have been tampered with, please feel free to moniter these e mails and sites for suspicious tampering, as my e mails do not reach the desired destinations, web addresses are redirected to non-addresses, to cartoon images and not to the addresses in which they were sent.

on December 30th 2008 when entering this address
http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f6/ i recieved or was redirected to an image of Bart simpsons A CARTOON CHARACTERS rearend and why because I am a whistle blower exposing some nasty people who have ruined my life. Please moniter these locations for suspicious activity. sincerely Kevin Rush

http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f6/
password
XXXXXX

my e-mail rushrush992000@yahoo.com here are the passwords if needed
XXXXXX

http://www.youtube.com/user/notonyourlifewillit

XXXXXXX

END

and now I cant even log onto Astrovera MY emails are being tampered with and a formal complaint has been logged against all those who have been tampering with my bank accounts,emails and every thing else in my life I WILL SHED THE LIGHT ON THIS ****

UPDATE WOLONAPOE NOT SURE IF ITS THE CORRECT SPELLING, BUT THIS JAIL OUTSIDE OF PORTLAND OR. HAS BEEN TAPED SHOWING A FULL STAFF, SHERRIFFS BUSSES ENTERING FACILITY AND LEAVING, IT IS NOT EMPTY, WAKE UP .
BY NEXT WEEK 10S OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS ****
Old 12-31-2008, 06:28 PM   #16
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

TimetoTell,
Are the jails you are referring to, the FEMA detention centers AKA concentration camps?
Are you saying by next week, they will start rounding up people who protest or take just anyone they pick there?
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:54 PM   #17
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

interesting prospective.
I believe their is a lot of truth in what your saying. but.

I refuse to be fearful of this subject. its man that's screwing things up. If the beings from other places wanted the planet. it would have already happened. I don't drought that there are not so good agenda out there. but look to man. not alien.

sounds like the invasion of the body snatchers all over again. and if its true. sigh me up. I want off this rock. the only reason Im sticking @ is to see the great transformation that's about to happen. and be a part of it. its the only thing I really look forward to. the rest of it (LIFE) is some lesions. and a lot of BS. its all made up. everything is all made up. it exists because we believe it.

set that pod under my bed. it cant be worse than what's going on now on the planet. Im spending my time reading and listening to the hand books as well. keep an eye on this. but don't give it all your energy. I say look onto the government. as a fear campaign. to keep us in control. a more likely prospective.

most of us are past the shock of it all.

thanks for posting.

Last edited by dagon; 12-31-2008 at 08:30 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:44 PM   #18
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
on December 30th 2008 when entering this address
http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f6/ i recieved or was redirected to an image of Bart simpsons A CARTOON CHARACTERS rearend and why because I am a whistle blower exposing some nasty people who have ruined my life. Please moniter these locations for suspicious activity. sincerely Kevin Rush

http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f6/
I don't know about all the other issues, but I do want to clear up one -- here is a simple explanation of what happened with Astrovera and Bart's butt yesterday - Michael posted:

Hi All,

I wrote a script that bans known spammers at the server level automatically. I thought it was a pretty cool idea.

Evidently I erred somewhere because we had at least one MEMBER get thrown into this group and his access was denied and shown a fairly rude picture (http://www.astrovera.com/403.shtml).

I've reset the script and will try to keep an eye on it. But if anyone hears of any member getting mooned by Bart Simpson - please let me know ASAP.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:49 PM   #19
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
If the beings from other places wanted the planet. it would have already happened.
Well, Kevin's information has prompted me to reconsider this often used platitude. Maybe the agenda and MO is to sneakily come in and replace us one family at a time - and the whole bigger scope of secretly controlling the world. Is your reaction fear? I don't think it has to be - when the information is brought into the light is it no longer a sneaky secret plot, and can no longer proceed under that MO.

Last edited by Karen; 12-31-2008 at 11:16 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:30 PM   #20
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
TimetoTell,
Are you saying by next week, they will start rounding up people who protest or take just anyone they pick there?
I think Kevin is saying he is fed up with these people messing with his life and other human lives on this planet. He is now going to "tell the world" and next week thousands more people will know ... because he is going to get the word out in a much bigger way.

Karen
Old 12-31-2008, 11:42 PM   #21
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE EXPOSED THE PEN IS ALWAYS MORE MIGHTYER THEN THE SWORD WHAT I AM SAYING IS I AM LEAVEING IT IN YOUR HANDS THEY DROVE ME TO SUICIDE NOT HOMISIDE, THEY DROVE ME TO SUICIDE I PUT MY STORY IN TO YOUR HANDS ITS UP TO ALL OF YOU TO MAKE IT PUBLIC I AM DONE HERES A SHORT LIST OF WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ME SO FAR AND I AM CHECKING OUT GOD BLESS

i agree with you but these people will never leave me alone, they have destroyed my life and continue to mess with every aspect of it. for instance,murdered my family, they kidnapped lelani noels kids to have her perticipate in there con, threatened jon lee to manipulate him into joining there con, murdered cass monson in phenom phen cambodia my best friend,messed with a friend named Heather Dae, now i cant reach her,threatened my cousin sebastian zion in sandy Germany,drove keylan cross into insanity and placed her in a mental ward in oakland ca,erased many of my records, medical, birth, highschool,college,travel documentation,wont let me on to astrovera web site, delete emails, stole thousands out of my bank account,made me homeless, *** this I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, IT ALL SOUNDS PRETTY, STICK AROUND FOR THE GREAT CHANGE AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THIS IS ALL B.S. they have destroyed my life EVERYTHING I POSTED IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU WANT TO STICK AROUND FOR THIS SHT I UNDERSTAND BUT ME THE WORLD WON NOW ITS JUST A MATTER OF WHERE AND WHEN NOT IF, NO REASON LEFT, THEY HAVE TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME I HAVE NO MORE TO GIVE, AND THIS IS THE MOST FKED UP PIECE OF EVERYTHING I LOVE LIFE, AND THEY TOOK MINE AWAY THEY TOOK EVERYTHING

I LOVE LIFE BUT THIS IS NOT LIVING
Old 01-01-2009, 12:04 AM   #22
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kevin, I know that nothing I say will be the right thing to say but here goes anyway: you've been through the worst, don't let them win. Hang on, be patient. You have shown that you possess the inner strength to fight "them". Don't let go now. Love and blessings.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #23
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

ithis was just sent to me from a friend who is also being messed with in a lot of different ways and this is not a joke read all my post its all true

this is from her
'ts not me i have written you every SINGLE DAY MORE THAN ONCE AND IT EVEN SENDS AND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE I HAVE SENT NOTHING THEY ARE SO FKING WITH ME WITH B OTH OF US!!!

I WROTE YOU AND TOLD YOU WAIT TELL YOU HEAR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY FATHER...I DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOU WILL GET THIS BUT IF YOU DO PLZ LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!!
ALSO I SAID YOUR PICTURE WAS SO SO NICE VERY HANDSOME MAN WITH EYES OF BLUE AND SOUL SHINES THROUGH....IT MEANT SO MUCH YOU SENT IT TO ME..AHHHH DM FCK AHHHHHHH I HOPE U GET THIS I MUST TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON ..I AM HEADING TO SEATTLE AREA IN A WEEK OR SO I BELIEVE...TO HELP MY DAD! HE WAS MULTIMILLIONARE HEIR OF HIS FATHER WHO WORKED W EISENHOWER ON ATOMIC BOMB THE WHOLE NASA **** WELL MY DAD KNOWS MUCH AND THEY HAVE HURT HIM!!! I WILL EXPLAIN LATER PLZ WRITE ME IF U GET THIS K!!! I PROMISE YOU AHHHH ITS FREEZING I PROMISE U I WOULD NEVER JUST NOT WRITE YOU I NEED A REAL SOUL IN MY LIFE OR I AM NOT GOING TO SURVIVE!!! THEY KNOW THAT AND THEY R FKIN W ME!!!

the point is that everybody i get close to gets messed with why because i tell the truth
Old 01-01-2009, 02:13 AM   #24
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Timetotelltheworld, if you are feeling suicidal then you need help to get you beyond the feelings you are currently experiencing. People who have gone through this type of trauma often experience Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and tend to slide into a depression where they feel trapped and don't seem to know how to get out of.

I know of several therapy modalities that could clear these feelings within minutes if you had the right therapist to go to who was trained in this. These type of treatments do not involve drugs. It is also been very effective on vets and could help you recover a sense of peace in a very short period of time.

Please do not give up on yourself. Know in your heart there really is a way out of the emotional pain and suffering you've endured and that there is peace in living if you give yourself the opportunity to seek it.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:07 AM   #25
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Well, Kevin's information has prompted me to reconsider this often used platitude. Maybe the agenda and MO is to sneakily come in and replace us one family at a time - and the whole bigger scope of secretly controlling the world. Is your reaction fear? I don't think it has to be - when the information is brought into the light is it no longer a sneaky secret plot, and can no longer proceed under that MO.
no fear here. I was just shooting from the hip. I may have got ahead of the post. lets face it. there is a lot going on. we all feel it. and its a lot to deal with. my thought were that it had to do more with the governments. than aliens. I not dismissing any of it. hope we can get to the bottom of this. I know I want to see where all this leads to. I have a feeling there is more to this story. and if its anything like I have discovered. there is light at the end of the tunnel.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote