Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 05-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Default Interview With Diego - Spanish/English

Hi, I would like to share an Interview with a person that was able to get information from the unknown, but I know that it was from the Aliens "The Good ones". The Interview is in Spanish tho, but I´m going to give a quick resume for you guys, I did it myself a couple of days ago.

Diego is a person that is able to see Entities "Ghosts" everywhere, he is able too see evil and good, talk with them, help them , but most of the time, they attack him because of having the ability.

Since he doesn´t have internet, and never reads anything besides the bible, I told Diego the stories I saw on Project Camelot, that they where very interesting, but I wanted to get information on my own, so I told him, try to get contact with Aliens and see what they say.... SO HE DID!......

At 1 o´clock in the morning, he sat down on his sofa and started to receive information like crazy, images from a planet very similar to the Earth, with a lot of water, more than the earth, it was very similar to the earth, like two drops of rain he said. There were two type of civilization that weere at war, and at the end, they reached peace. The planet was Mars by the way.

They started to grown spiritually, living the life we always wanted, but them something bad happend, they got attacked by an evil force... the REPTILIANS he said.... so I said HM... I heard this before.

I don´t want to make it so long, but the interview was about 1:30 hours long, the Reptilians destroyed this planet, and now they are after us, he told me this:

The Reptilians have our government threatened, that's why they can´t show it to us, and also he told me that they have a big big ship hidden on the dark side of the moon, with a form of a spear. They have a big weapon that can destroy the earth very easily and also that they are living among us.

If you know Spanish, here is the Link :
http://almaymente.com/index.php?topic=82.0

Let me tell you that Diego never heard of this before, and he is a very religious guy, and after the interview, he told me that he was starting to doubt the religion he believed in. So I think that was a true information he was giving me.

He also told me that since he knows how to draw, he drew a bunch of images such as aliens and the space craft hidden in the moon, and i hope he send them via mail or email some time next week.

So I´m very happy to share this info with you, I´m trying to make a difference.

If you want more detail and are interested, let me know, so I can post more in here.

For all the Spanish speaking guys, I´m trying my best to get all the information I know on this site : www.almaymente.com

Again, thanks a lot for watching!........
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:54 AM   #2
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Interview With Diego - Spanish/English

Thanks for the post GB
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:46 PM   #3
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I just finished listening to the audio and took some notes.

From Diego:
Reptilians took over Mars and the Exciting race created us as part of their continuing evolution as well.

Also states the the Reptilians hold a spaceship on the moon that have the capacity of destroying earth if they wish.

States that the following movies are a great reference as to what really happened. This movies where created in purpose because the aliens gave their story to us so we can have knowledge of what happened.
Movies:
V la batalla final (V - The Final Battle)
Gerra de la galaxia (Star Wars)

___
The Aliens that lived in Mars did not live in buildings but more like under ground structures. with all the latest technology. He states the reason for this because at the time Mars weather was rally windy.
___

The existing Aliens race left a ship in Mars for planet earth (humans) to investigate and research more about how they lived.
__

He also talked about that the reptilians can not live without water. This is way they did not stay in mars, because after they this-troyed it, they where unable to live in it.
__

He goes on and states why existing Aliens race had bigger heads and a small mouth. The reason being is that as they got more spiritual and smarter, the brain / head started to grow. And the reason why their mouth is small is because they really never used it, they communicated telepathically.

He also states that their where so smart that even their children at a small age, automatically are able to build technical structures / engines.
___

He states that a UFO was sent here to earth to warned us and help us. But the ship was shot down by our military back in June, in New Mexico(he does not state what year). He states that their were 3 aliens inside the ship.
__

He states that Germans have submarines like ships that can travel any ware around the world with in minutes.
_

He goes on and states how Egypt was actually build by the reptilians. And the Symbol of the eye in Egypt is the same symbol used now on the dollar bill which symbolizes the reptilians eye. He also states that the Pyramids were original made in Mars but where transfer as a symbolic symbol to earth.
__

He states how we are threaten by Reptilians, and how they are controlling us and want to finish us. So they can have more control over us.
__

Plegares is the name of the Alien race which is trying to help us.
__

He states how much of this information is reference to what's in the bible.
__
Also information how the Pentagon and its location make a star and its also a reference to the Star system just like the Pyramids in Giza.

Hope some one has time to transcribe everything. This are just my notes directly from the audio.
MastaYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting...looking forward to more information....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #5
sleepingnomore

I'd be very interested in seeing the drawings if you get them.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to rent 'V - the final battle' which I have never seen. This is like 5th time I hear about it and how it's related to what happened. I guess its a blockbuster night!!
Old 05-27-2009, 10:40 PM   #7
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaYoda View Post
I'm going to rent 'V - the final battle' which I have never seen. This is like 5th time I hear about it and how it's related to what happened. I guess its a blockbuster night!!
Yoda, You can see it here for free (In low quality though
but ok for most people I guess) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcckn...x=0&playnext=1
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #8
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

MastaYoda,

Very nice resume you did for me, haha, as you can hear, the interview has not finished, Diego had to leave to work and we didn´t have enough to time talk "over the internet", since he doesn´t live close to me.

I will call him again theses days and see If i get him on the net, so he can send me the drawings.

Since he told me he was still receiving images, i´m pretty sure he has tons of information to tell me.

Everybody, stand by for updates.

Peace, love and knowledge
Old 05-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! Yet another version of the demise of Mars, the origin of humans, the origin of the pyramids, evil reptilian ETs, etc., etc. Which of the dozens of versions out there are true? I'm guessing: none of them.

Although this Diego guy may be totally sincere, how do we know that he is connected to a reliable source?
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:37 PM   #10
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Wow! Yet another version of the demise of Mars, the origin of humans, the origin of the pyramids, evil reptilian ETs, etc., etc. Which of the dozens of versions out there are true? I'm guessing: none of them.

Although this Diego guy may be totally sincere, how do we know that he is connected to a reliable source?

The same question was asked in the interview. "How do you we know the contact that is providing you with this visual images is good?"

He stated that a Reptilian would not have wanted to for him/ us to know the truth, therefor he things its a good E.T with good intentions. But he did not confirm.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #11
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaYoda View Post
The same question was asked in the interview. "How do you we know the contact that is providing you with this visual images is good?"

He stated that a Reptilian would not have wanted to for him/ us to know the truth, therefor he things its a good E.T with good intentions. But he did not confirm.
Right, he also said, that he dind´t knew much about the GOOD Aliens, since he got a lot of info about the Reptilians.

I think this is a reliable interview, "not because I have done it", but because he answered a lot of questions I had regarding the topic. I have connected this interview with all the ones that Project Camelot did, and they all fit. But like I said, I need more info from him, this week was kinda busy for me so I could´t do much.

I CANT WAIT TO GET THE DRAWINGS!.......

Peace, love and knowledge

Tags
mars, reptilian, spacecraft, ufo