Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-04-2008, 07:45 AM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alex Collier Message from the Andromedans

When I listened to Alex Collier's 5/18/2008 1/7 video posted on youtube:

NEW LINK - OLD LINK REMOVED BY USER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aJ6GRU8So0

Partial transcription starts in part 3/7 at minute 3:00.

back in May, I transcribed part of it so I could remind myself and share with others:

More on Alex Collier at: http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...024:Topic:2364

Please enjoy...

MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDANS

Alex says:
"We're already who we (Earthlings) need to be; it's just a question of remembering."

"And in that remembering, it's about letting go, of what we would be perceive as mistakes, of regrets."

He asked Vissaeus ~ Andromedan:
"What's going to happen to us? What is it that you want me to do?"

Vissaeus answers:
"This is how we foresee who you all become."

"Responsible freedom of self-determination becoming truly self-confident and free. To unconditionally be responsible for yourself without being coerced by some other authority."

"The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime."

"In being consciously aware of not choosing to withhold love is an amazing feat and it is not an easy one either."

Alex Collier comments:
"It doesn't always mean that I make the best choices or the right choices."

Vissaeus continues:
"The most necessary action for all of your Terraview races who are aware is to do whatever you are capable of to (eliminate) illuminate your degenerated societies."

(When I first transcribed this I thought he said eliminate and now after listening again recently, I think he said illuminate...minute 6:18 of 4/7)

"Consciousness is your scale, it always provides balance, which does not ever fail. It speaks to those who listen and tells them what to do and what not to do. Not to one or all beings who choose to be evolved. The administrators of your government are responsible for professional order, but not your moral codes of order."

"The key to your happiness Terrans is in the hands of your own consciousness. We have perceived that you Terrans have arranged your lives not according to yourselves, but according to others."

"Your disappointments are due to this fact. This kind of conduct of yours is what is limiting your races. Each one of you is a free soul, a free consciousness. No one is the servant or slave of anyone else. Though the hidden ones will trick you to believe otherwise. Mutual respect is imperative for a healed planet and race. Our help is being extended to you if you so want it . Because of your genetic lineages to our races we would like to be there with you during your difficult times. Today your planet and your race destroys itself in ignorance."

"The goal is to recover the genuine human beings lost deep within yourselves."

"And try to always be at one with yourself."

Morenae ~ Andromedan: (1998 ~ He makes reference to December 3, 2013 moving into Fifth Density)
"All of us regardless of our form or our dimensional growth, live in a boundless consciousness. It does appear that all things seem to revolve and evolve in cycles."

"Now after the blindness of 5725 years, you and your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is the turning point on your world which none of your planet's forefathers were privileged to ever experience."

Alex explains:
"In Andromeda one of the things that they stress is creating a race of leaders. In that leadership everyone has a responsibility to not only be a leader themselves but to make a leader of everyone else. And in that, everyone moves together. There may be varying different degrees, but everyone moves together. This is something that they have stressed over and over and over again. They have also stressed being as close to nature as possible."

"We are the only planet, that Alex is aware of, that uses currency. In fact, he had an experience where Morenae and Vissaeus had asked him to try to explain to them why we used money or what they referred to as paper with pictures on it."

"I spent a great deal of time in between contacts putting something together for them. I had a contact and had this opportunity to present this information to them."

"As I was presenting it, I was going through it, I had a paper with me that I was reading it off and had little charts that I had carried in my back pack. Of course they already knew this information since they had been watching our history."

"And when it was all over."

Morenae says:
"Thank you very much I enjoyed it."

Vissaeus just looked at him and had a very straight face and said:
"I don't understand."

Alex says:
"What don't you understand?"

Vissaeus responds:
"I don't understand why you have to pay to live on a planet you were born on?"

Alex says:
"That haunted me for many years, that statement."

Alex continues:
"How do we unravel that? What do we create in order to drop that paradigm? And how do we create it? Who is going to step up and say you know what, we have fought wars over money, we have fought wars over gold, we have fought wars over this and fought wars over that, We have nearly destroyed the planet. We have destroyed species. We're destroying humanity. And it's all over power, wealth and things like that. How do we move from this paradigm to the next paradigm? How do we do it?"

"I know there are a lot of folks trying, making suggestions, talking to people, sharing their perspectives."

"The extraterrestrial civilizations have given up on the governments of the Earth a long time ago. The only ones that are fully integrating with a lot of the Earth's governments you don't really want to know anyway."

"How do we find our soul again? What does it take to change the essence of a man? Is there a phrase? Is there a mantra? Is there a prayer? Is there an event? What does it take to change the essence of a man or a woman?"

"I do not have the answer but I am asking the question and have been for a long time."

"Many of us have completely lost our way. We know a lot of good people who would do anything for us as friends, but they simply don't have a clue. We want them to be aware of the changes that are coming. You can put all this information in front of them and they're simply going to just dismiss it, because it is too overwhelming to them. They have to take it in little bites and little slices. They just simply don't want to deal with it because they are so overwhelmed just trying to manage a life that already doesn't work. Or, they're not already happy with, because it's all that they know and they're afraid to let it go because they don't have anything else to believe in, just what it is that they do every day."

"In creating a new domain of knowing and asking the question, what is it that we want? It has to be something that everybody can take hold of a piece of."

Alex continues:
"For example, every day there are little things that we could do to begin shifting our consciousness. Every day when we get up, the first thing we should do is be grateful that we're alive to see another day. And just make that acknowledgment...Spirit, thank you."

"Always tell your children that you love them. Every day. Tell them that you're proud of them. Always tell your wife that you love her or your partner that you love him or her. Always be friendly and cordial at the office. When you hear an ambulance drive by just say a blessing. Say I bless whoever that's for and that their highest good is what is achieved. Little things like that."

"When you walk into a room, just say I bless this room. Little things like that make all the difference. Because it's conscious intent that every day when you do things like that, those things are easy to do. What you do is you begin to polarize, you begin to magnetize those spaces with your thoughts. And whatever you magnetize and you put out, it will come back, it will be mirrored back to you. That is why Earth is the boot camp for the soul. It's because that's what it does, it mirrors our sh*t back to us. You know, and the more sh*t...the more sh*t. (laughter) And that's why it's so overwhelming after a while."

"So it's little things. Because these are things I've had to try to do and I struggle to remember them every day. These are little things that I can do. I bless my food and bless my coffee. What you do is just get into a space of blessing everything and it does in fact change the frequency. It will change the people that you work with. It might take a little while. But these are simple things; just little things that you can remember to do every day. At lunch time go for a walk, don't just sit in your cubicle, go outside. If you have to go to the bathroom, don't go right back to your cubicle, go outside make a loop around the building. Give yourself a break, just remember where you are. Don't get stuck in just being so in a rut that you forget. Because it's easy. That's why we're so stuck on Earth."

"The extraterrestrials, the visitations, the psychic phenomena, the paranormal phenomena. All of that stuff is us. It's all happening to us because it is us. These are all reminders of who we are. All we have to do is get out of our own way."

With Peace and Love in Mind,

Last edited by peaceandlove; 03-11-2010 at 11:06 PM. Reason: spelling error
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:09 AM   #2
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier Script from 5/18/2008 YouTube Video

Thank`s sometime we all need a reminder and you just gave me that,thanks again and have a wonderful life,sending blessings to all people all over the world,Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:31 AM   #3
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

rituals.

If you are a someone that sees everything as your due, you may need them. If you are someone that takes a wayward wasp outside instead of swating him, if you are concious that even your steps on the grass may hurt another living organism, if you walk by a grove of trees and tell them how magnificent they are, you may not need so many rituals after all.

The pope needs rituals, satanists need rituals.

We need a break from the ugliness and impossed negativity to see there is great beauty still all around us.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:04 AM   #4
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

BLESS 'EM TO HEAVEN

I was reflecting on Kari's posted reply above and just thought I'd say:

BLESS 'EM TO HEAVEN

Bless George Bush
Bless Dick Cheney
Bless Barack Obama
Bless John McCain

And most of all...
Bless Ron Paul

Bless 'em or we'll fall.

With Peace and Love in Mind,

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-23-2008 at 10:58 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote