Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-28-2009, 04:30 AM   #1
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default the Spherical Concept of Divinity

We are often told we must climb the spiritual ladder in order to be one with God. Many religions do this. This in some cases leads to further separation from God. We feel we arn't good enough or start comparing ourselves with others progress.

The entire sphere of Creation Is the Creator, instead of climbing the ladder of a pyramid to reach, eventually, contact with the Divine Creator. It is all right. It is much the same; entities climbing the vibrational ladder from one frequency to another till they come in contact with the highest frequencies in the universe which is the Mind of God, the Love of God, the Creator Him/Herself.

The shape of the philosophy, in pyramid form, tends to lock entities into the concept of not being able to have unity with the Divine until you climb all the way up the pyramid, passed the many Ascended masters, until you eventually reach unity, Oneness with God. This is a way of presenting a concept, a religion that creates a challenge and much difficult work to become One with God.

If one can learn to surrender self to God, all the climbing, all the Ascended Masters, all the work of becoming a better person through your effort and struggle becomes meaningless. The total surrender itself is a single act that can be of great significance in reaching higher levels of spiritual energy and evolution.

Is it so much to surrender our will to the will of the divine? After all the divine is so much more wiser than we are and has a view from above of all of creation and can decide what is best for all of us and our part in creation. All we need to do is tune in and stay tuned in.

This understanding came from the following link and is a worthwhile read.

http://home.claranet.nl/users/lightnet/creator

With love and appreciation

Initiate
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:17 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: the Spherical Concept of Divinity

I'm not sure that there is an ultimate external God...at this point. I suspect that there was...but I haven't seen such a being as being active in this Solar System...at this time. I'm seeing replacement or wannabe gods. I'm also seeing a Divinity Within Humanity. Surrender or submission makes me very nervous. I will not bow or kneel before anyone...even if they claim to be God. I like the idea of spiritual discipline...and the progressive perfection of character...but we can commune with the Christ we see in All Persons...always...not just when we 'arrive'.

I could be wrong. This Divinity business is tricky territory.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-28-2009 at 06:00 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:29 AM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Nice stuff I agree with this.

Not my will but thine be done is the master key to manifesting the abundant life on planet earth and solving the apparent problems we face here.

Orthodoxy, I agree completely, never bow down to any 'god' outside of us, consider the God outside of us to be dead. As we slay the beast of illusion, we come into the reality of Namaste.

God is in you, God is in me, when we see God in each other, we are back in the divine flow.

Surrendering is not about surrendering to an external god, it is about surrendering to our own higher Will that is speaking to us in the Now behind the thinker.

Note however, when we truly surrender, we will be taken beyond our current understandings and beliefs on a daily basis. There is always More. We are in the schoolroom of infinity. So don't discount working with spiritual hierarchy as part of your path. Simply follow the still small voice within and make it your own voice. It will continuously take us higher.

The truth will set us free and the truth is that the divine Self is who we really are. When we surrender to the Will of the divine, we are simply surrendering to our own enlightened Will. Trusting in the divine, which lives in our heart, is the ticket to move out of duality and into reality where abundance, rather than strife, is made manifest through our own Beingness.

Reality is spherical and One.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:06 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If God is inside of us...does this mean that Satan is inside of us too? If God is feminine...does this mean that Satan is feminine too? If I surrender to something or someone inside of me...how do I know that it's the right something or someone? I question everything and everyone...even my 'higher' self. It has to prove it's divinity.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:31 AM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

If God is inside of us...does this mean that Satan is inside of us too?

I will share my current understanding / thoughts on this question.

Yes. However, One IS and one is illusion. Can we guess which one?

A key understanding / belief for me was to move higher in truth was / is to move beyond the illusion that there really is a battle between "God and Satan". This is simply not the case even though Satan may believe otherwise.

While I would agree that "Satan" and the consciousness it represents is trying to 'fight God', God is in no way threatened or 'fighting Satan'.

Because:

There is no opposite to God.

Satan is not opposite of God.

God has no opposite.

In the beginning was the LOGOS, all things come from the LOGOS, the LOGOS lives in all things, only the darkness comprehend it not. As long as we associate with the darkness, we miss the LOGOS, the divine in us, but that doesn't change the fact that the LOGOS is indeed in us, and that all things do indeed come from the LOGOS.

God is all there IS.

There is nothing but God.

"Satan" is one of many fallen angels who live within God, like we live within God. The game of creation is the game of Self realization. It is about each of us expanding our awareness of who we are so that we can gain eternal Life as free willed co-creators within the mind of God.

This is what it means to Be a child of God. One day you grow up and claim God consciousness as our creator has done. Now, it is time to claim our Oneness with the infinite and our own divinity, it is time to claim our Sunship (note, we're not about to jump from this level of consciousness to the full consciousness of the creator, but we are making a move forward in that direction by realizing our Oneness with the Source). This is our planet and we will raise it up by letting the divine in us raise us up.

Satan and those of the fallen consciousness who are Legion, have rebelled against the plan to raise up creation. They did so not because they were supposed to worship anything, but because they were too prideful to help lowly man fulfill his divine destiny. They did not respect man's free will. Instead they wanted to tell man how to be and how to do it. The rebellion occurred, some angels fell and others with them.

The fallen angels associate with the darkness. The darkness is only temporary illusion. The purpose of creation is for co-creators (us) to bring light to all darkness until there is only Light, there is only God which is Light.

The darkness in us is the unconsciousness within us. It is personified as the ego which will happily keep us totally unconscious to Life and will 'live' our lives for us in a continuous karmic cycle of death and devolution.

It is up to us, the conscious Self, the I, to bring consciousness back into our Being, transmute the unconsciousness and regain control over our Life.

"Satan" is represented as our unconsciousness, the darkness. Behind Satan is the LOGOS, the Divine, individualized as our own I AM Presence. Connect to the LOGOS and we are Free, because it is who we are co-creators of Love and Abundance.

The battle between Satan and God is the battle between the temporary illusion that we are nobodies and victims who are separated from our creator and the reality that we are One with the infinite within.

We are seeds of gods, gods that are in Oneness with All Life. This is truly who we are. But only those who choose to Be, will Be.

This is what Jesus said: 'I said, Ye are Gods.' ~ John 10:34
and
'You will do the works that I do, only greater works than these you will do' ~ John 14:12

Those who bury their talents in fear will have them taken away.

As for listening and hearing what is divine and what is ego, I believe this is the spiritual path. Becoming conscious, growing in discernment. We are not always going to hear properly or act properly, but as long as we are learning from our mistakes and coming up higher, then we are on the spiritual path, the path to Freedom and a future of Namaste sustainability and abundance for All Life.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-03-2009 at 10:58 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:58 AM   #6
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

great thread

alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:47 AM   #7
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou alchemikey, great video
Old 11-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #8
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

imagine

God as a vast Sphere

and we as dots within the Sphere

we can expand

or

step out of confinement

God

the Supreme Being

is within and without

below and above

behind and in front

nowhere and now here
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #9
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Exellent thread, there is always an easier way of doing things, god/divine/universe= oneness (love) so isn't in or out but is everything and can be symbolized by a sphere.
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:20 AM   #10
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Enlightenment - what is that?

A beggar had been sitting by the side of a road for over thirty years. One day a stranger walked by. "Spare some change?" mumbled the beggar, mechanically holding out his old baseball cap. "I have nothing to give you," said the stranger. Then he asked: "What's that you are sitting on?" "Nothing," replied the beggar. "Just an old box. I have been sitting on it for as long as I can remember." "Ever looked inside?" asked the stranger. "No," said the beggar. "What's the point? There's nothing in there." "Have a look inside," insisted the stranger. The beggar managed to pry open the lid. With astonishment, disbelief, and elation, he saw that the box was filled with gold.

I am that stranger who has nothing to give you and who is telling you to look inside. Not inside any box, as in the parable, but somewhere even closer: inside yourself.

http://www.inner-growth.info/power_o...e_chapter1.htm