Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 08:09 AM   #51
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 73
Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
Of course the US Gov won't collapse. US and Cdn economy will mind you. Seems to me it's just a matter of time. US Treasury can't continually bankroll the underwave.


Well that is where your wrong.

The Treasury has virtually unlimited power to do whatever is necessary and with all the other countries in the world working together, they will do whatever they want, including printing money.

Ah yes, but printing only works for a while right? True, but the current system is based on illusion and they know it and because they are all in on it, the illusion will continue. The Fed has been printing money for a century now like crazy and all the dire predictions of "it will collapse" have not happened for a reason.

The problem with people making predictions is that they view the world through logical terms. Unfortunately, the world isn't logical, especially in the realm of government finance. Once you accept that fact, it all becomes clear as to why the world keeps running like it does, when anybody running their business in the same manner would go broke in a week.

The current system will go on because the world wants it to go on.

That doesn't mean we wont have 5 or 10 bad years, but I am NOT fearful of a collapse to "third world" conditions because that is impossible in our current system.

What I fear is our government turning to oppression to force us to do what they want us to do. That is the more likely scenario.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:41 AM   #52
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLake View Post
One of Bush's tactics (btw, Congress allocated $15 Billion last year for Bush's propganda corp) is to fool the public into believing the Patriot's Movement (and even 9/11 Truth Movement) were organized by White Supremists.

Hal Turner needed to be a White Nationalist...for effect.

Crazy, huh? Even so, I've run into the propaganda corp, on the blogs and message boards, and they do accuse people of following White Nationalists.

This is really 'old school'...don't you think?
Hal Turner *IS* a White Nationalist. This isn't propaganda!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:27 PM   #53
jonah70757
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

There already is a defacto repudiation of the dollar! The entire world searching for an alternative is proof! Once New Sysyem figured out, over! Anybody still holding dollars or dollar denomiated asssets take advantage of this crazy parabolic dollar spike to get out at a good price. Get in the life boat and row row row! Also be sure you have what you need (i.e. Food)in case there are trade disruptions until the new monetary system kicks in!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #54
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 34
Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
WWII is what brought us out of the depression, people do crazy things when their hungry, or cold. .

Can you tell me what history class tought that. I thought the depression was 10 years prior to WWII.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #55
Topper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 140
Angry Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

I think the depression started in 29. We didn't fully recover until 1956. I could be wrong, but if you check, I'm close. This was recently addressed on Mad Money with Jim Creamer.

Unfortunately, they never went over this in my school.

Last edited by Topper; 11-03-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: add
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #56
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah70757 View Post
There already is a defacto repudiation of the dollar! The entire world searching for an alternative is proof! Once New Sysyem figured out, over! Anybody still holding dollars or dollar denomiated asssets take advantage of this crazy parabolic dollar spike to get out at a good price. Get in the life boat and row row row! Also be sure you have what you need (i.e. Food)in case there are trade disruptions until the new monetary system kicks in!
This morning I picked up a bible and let it drop open to see if I had any messages...

Page 777 Jonah and the whale

I guess its better I talk with you here than wait to go fishing and be swallowed by a whale...

For all of you looking forward to Chaos and Destruction, I'm actually happy to share with you that it isn't going to happen.

The US Government isn't going anywhere next year...

The Dollar - "In God we Trust" isn't going to disappear, the moves have already been made to prevent it from happening.

We are in for some tough times over the next few years, but if we dump the IRS and Fed Reserve and back the Dollar with our Metal and oil reserves, we'll be fine.

Evil only has until Nov 6th to make their move or the window of opportunity will close,

on the 7th, we've won...

edited because my spirit guide laughed and said guess who's going fishing...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11-03-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #57
RSF
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 226
Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
Well that is where your wrong.

The Treasury has virtually unlimited power to do whatever is necessary and with all the other countries in the world working together, they will do whatever they want, including printing money.

Ah yes, but printing only works for a while right? True, but the current system is based on illusion and they know it and because they are all in on it, the illusion will continue. The Fed has been printing money for a century now like crazy and all the dire predictions of "it will collapse" have not happened for a reason.

The problem with people making predictions is that they view the world through logical terms. Unfortunately, the world isn't logical, especially in the realm of government finance. Once you accept that fact, it all becomes clear as to why the world keeps running like it does, when anybody running their business in the same manner would go broke in a week.

The current system will go on because the world wants it to go on.

That doesn't mean we wont have 5 or 10 bad years, but I am NOT fearful of a collapse to "third world" conditions because that is impossible in our current system.

What I fear is our government turning to oppression to force us to do what they want us to do. That is the more likely scenario.
---

I've read your point but agree with little of it. You make a lot of statements without any supporting facts.
One fact is, payment from US Dollars to Euro Dollars is crawling accross the oil nations like a sand storm. I believe this may have been one of the major reasons Bush2 Invaded Iraq as Iraq was going to change the payment plan. This may have started an oil-filled domino effect.

But we both know this thread is about the suggestion of "US Gov Collapse before summer/09"
I'm confident that will not happen, the economy crunch IS in the process of collapsing.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #58
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 73
Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
---

I've read your point but agree with little of it. You make a lot of statements without any supporting facts.
This entire forum is fulled with statements without any supporting facts, except the rantings of crazy people who create internet articles that then get reposted everywhere.


The US Government is NOT going to collapse. Period. It would move to Martial law before that happened.

The economy collapse? To a degree, but no economy ever goes away entirely and I don't see "people dying by the millions" in Americas future.

What I see is a decade or two of hard living, which isn't a bad thing as that is how most of the world lives already.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:46 AM   #59
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 66
Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

what does it mean US govt collapse? the US $ collapse yes
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:40 AM   #60
RSF
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 226
Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

Though it was long before my time, the 1929 Collapse of the Economy leading to the Great Depression seems to be referenced in economical circles lately. I would think the Governments in most Industrialized nations are as concerned as the people suffering now and those yet to feel the crunch.

I see there's a big International Meeting in Washington today in the apparent effort to figure out warning signs prior to crashing markets?

Link to info on the Great Depression:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon