Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 09:44 PM   #26
feardia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Uisneach, Ireland
Posts: 477
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
yeah im gonna have to agree half past human said oct 7 somethin

would happen and it never did which was a big let down

i think goerge green has a better idea about whats gonna happen and

in my own opinion i do believe somthin willo happen but i m feb up wioth

people giving dates
october 7 was the start of the slide, there's along way to go yet, 5 months on the slide sounds like release language to me. see you on the other side
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #27
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Cool Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
october 7 was the start of the slide, there's along way to go yet, 5 months on the slide sounds like release language to me. see you on the other side

oct 7th was not the start of ther slide and if you dont believe me

then here is all the proof you need.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...&DisplayForm=1
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #28
munkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Posts: 143
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

remember that half past human was a tool designed to read stock markets.

The crash started before the 7th, it was obvious by the 7th that it wasn't going to bounce back as it had previously done.

That may have been the time when the general public started to wake up to the stock market crashing.

I personaly do not go into date predictions myself, but I do understand that people always want to know what the future brings, a little like sneaking a peak at what you are getting for Christmas rather than waiting for the day
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #29
CosmicFever
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
If your neighbor is loses their job it is a recession. If YOU lose your job it's a depression
I must have misread something. I certainly was not making a reference to one's employment status. I'm in the process of closing a business I've owned for fifteen years. You just try to do the best you can with what you have to work with.

peace,
julie
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:05 PM   #30
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Missouri
Posts: 75
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
oct 7th was not the start of ther slide and if you dont believe me

then here is all the proof you need.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...&DisplayForm=1
Wait a minute, are you arguing that the "event" started on October 1st, and therefore the Oct. 7th date is invalid?
Look, the market started a downward slide in the days before the 7th, but it wasn't really until the 6th or 7th that the entire population started the collective "Wow!", and that is precisely what HPH measures, the emotional release language generated by an event.
In other words, it was right on.
You're missing the point of the model they've developed.
Munkey, what you've said is the truth.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #31
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: new jersey
Posts: 117
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
DOW has been crashing for awhile. What triggered the major downturn in the UK? What was the big thing that really told people something major is happening? The failure of a wealthy world country. ICELAND guys- their currency is worth toilet paper. Oct 7, 2008. While it may not seem like a "big" event here in the US because it isn't all over our MSM, we are still seeing the ramifications. It's much larger than we can imagine.
excellent ruby!
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:30 AM   #32
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 73
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

I love how all of you help spread fear.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:46 AM   #33
IronWoman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

all these predictions seem like absolute BULL!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:46 AM   #34
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Owensboro, KY
Posts: 19
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
yeah im gonna have to agree half past human said oct 7 somethin

would happen and it never did which was a big let down

i think goerge green has a better idea about whats gonna happen and

in my own opinion i do believe somthin willo happen but i m feb up wioth

people giving dates
Keep in mind that the Half Past Human guys spoke of October 7 as a day when an event would occur to trigger other events. They never said that it would be something that would be obvious or grand in scale. Just because there was no monumental occurrence on that day does not mean that the "release" spoken of is not in full swing. Only time will tell. I would not be so hasty to discount things, but we may never know what the October 7 event was or if it indeed even happened. They gave a date, but were very clear in stating that they had no specifics as to what the event would be.
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:50 AM   #35
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Missouri
Posts: 75
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
all these predictions seem like absolute BULL!!!!!
Well gee, how can I argue with insight like that.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:55 AM   #36
munkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Posts: 143
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
I love how all of you help spread fear.
maybe you would prefer something like this?
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:04 AM   #37
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Missouri
Posts: 75
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

I think you're being too nice. It's more like this:

butt_head.jpg
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:05 AM   #38
LOCOAZ2008
Avalon Senior Member
 
LOCOAZ2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: TUMBES, PERÚ
Posts: 77
Exclamation Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

READ THIS

Welcome to the opening ceremony of a modern depression.

The effects of the financial shock are starting to make themselves felt in my neck of the woods. Neighbors on three sides not involved even peripherally in the financial markets are unemployed now. Vacations for the year have been cancelled.

Even Paramount Pictures announced this week that they would only be “green lighting” 20 films for production instead of their originally budgeted 25.

General Motors (NYSE:GM), Ford (NYSE:F) and Chrysler (DCX) are laying off thousands upon thousands.

Copper and nickel mines are closing, and feasibility studies are being postponed. Yahoo is laying off 10% of its workforce.


http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_08/west102208.html
LOCOAZ2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:09 AM   #39
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 124
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
oct 7th was not the start of ther slide and if you dont believe me

then here is all the proof you need.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...&DisplayForm=1
No, the 7th wasn't the start of the slide, but it was the day that most people realized that the global financial system is totally boned. I have been in the financial services sector for 13 years and talked with many people that were shocked by what was happening.

I don't think you realize how serious this is. The credit markets are locked, the economic fundamentals of our economy are in the toilet, and there is too much debt being carried by the consumer and government sectors. Many bank's balance sheets are loaded with non performing assets (bad loans), which is restricting them from lending and putting a strain on their cash requirements.

There is a lot of blame to go around, but now isn't the time. The government throwing a few trillion of our tax dollars at the problems will more than likely make this worse. Do you see how this is building up? What the web bot guys are reporting is something my wife and I have been discussing since September.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:26 AM   #40
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 89
Wink Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Ok, so this is totally off-topic, and you seem like the crowd that was really enraged by this event, and I'm probably gonna get censored or moved to another thread or some sort of warning, BUT

What a petty series of arguments this thread has devolved into. Well, here's something to take your mind off the stock market , i.e. the FEAR index (Are we all still being triggered but such a blatant wank-fest? F**K FEAR ).....


While the following may be a confirmation of many of my own thoughts and intuitive observations, I understand that many are still very upset about this event. You have my deepest support as you continue to process this. And continue you should because, essentially, the 14th was only the beginning. From the 10-14-08 Blogspot site I bring you this excerpt of Blossom's latest channeling:

Quote:
May I say … I actually don’t have a problem with all of this as you know. Once my ego excused itself and left I could just feel the extreme LOVE that was being sent and I had the privilege of being sent consumous amounts of Light Love, courage and understanding by thousands. Many were not as blessed as me in that respect. What would you say to them? Many are asking for your take on it all. Is there more you would wish to express?

Indeed. Each soul in their individual form is experiencing the growth within their soul in one form or another., Each soul is having to decipher for themselves what all of this meant to them. What outcome could be better than the soul searching within each one that is taking place?
Do you see? Do you feel this awakening? We assure you in LOVE it is happening. Be of the DIVINEST LOVE dear ones of earth. Even those who have convinced their souls that we are not even figments of their imagination, shall in coming days find their confusion turn into understanding.


With respect, not for me, but for the many who shall read this … that’s what we thought was going to be accomplished on 14th OCT!!

The message has served its purpose. Far more effectively than you can imagine. IT WAS NOT A FAILURE.

I had said to you before the ‘non event’, that no excuse would do. Not for the world's sake or indeed mine, because this thing had become so big that it would simply make everyone lose faith AGAIN. I guess you don’t seem to be making an excuse. Pretty relieved about that. Many are saying that I knew on another level of myself that this is how it was going to be. Clearly, not on the human level. I doubt any human in their right mind would agree to doing what I did if they knew you weren’t going to show up!!! And … yep … I can accept that. I have bounced right back because of my knowing of LOVE and all it stands for. ALL IS AS SHOULD BE. I KNOW THAT. And that’s why I don’t really need an answer but I understand that many do.

It is time for us to close now. We are aware of pressures upon you on your captive time values regarding matters you must attend to. Yet we should ask if we may continue our communication when it is appropriate?

Are you asking me to continue on a weekly basis?

No… but on a regular one.

Would that not be weekly then??

If that suits.

Could you send me a secretary then?

Would you rely on her to turn up on time?

Classic! Love it. Truly I have no concerns about the whole affair. I feel fantastic … because of the Love that is already on this planet and due to your no show, it has allowed us to show each other who we TRULY are. Nice plan guys. Nice plan. And I KNOW when we are ready ,not just a few of us, … but the majority of us… you shall reveal yourselves in the manner that we were all trying to imagine.

Blossom … take time to replenish your soul’s energy. As indeed each one should. For those of you that KNOW we are here with you, allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who are unsure as to whether we are here with you … allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who choose to deny we are here with you … let yourself and the LOVE that you are enter your heart. You certainly are not in need of ‘us’ to figure out that!

BE AT ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS FROM THOSE OF US THAT ARE IN GRATITUDE OF THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US.

FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE.
Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:28 AM   #41
IronWoman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
all these predictions seem like absolute BULL!!!!!
i take that back.. a lot has happened in past few weeks..
and it is actually a great idea to speak of the possibilities..
because that is the only way we can prepare.. !
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:36 AM   #42
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 124
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
i take that back.. a lot has happened in past few weeks..
and it is actually a great idea to speak of the possibilities..
because that is the only way we can prepare.. !
Well said! Prepare for the worst and expect the best.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:50 AM   #43
shokdee
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 32
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

I'm disappointed that so many people on this forum have such a superficial understanding of what Cliff's work is about and what he claims to be doing. His work is about LINGUISTICS, he tracks changes in words. From the emotional quality of these words they extrapolate the time scales involved. Listen to some of his interviews or visit Halfpasthuman.com to get a better understanding. Also, note they describe their work as providing a "rickety time machine" -it's not an exact science - and they admit they are sometimes wrong, or that they interpret word changes in the wrong way. Cliff is undeniably a genius linguist, a guru programmer and overall wise man. Let's give him the benefit of doubt, it's worth investing time and some effort to understand what he's doing.
- - - - -
His latest interview on Rense is available as mp3 on Tree of Liberty forum, in the Root Cellar.
- - - - -
Let's look at one fact. Early this year - January - George and Cliff were on Coast to Coast. They published a pdf to outline what the linguistics indicated for the coming year.

Looking forward from January they wrote:

October
• Global emotional release event begins – largely economic.
• Think of the US economy as a lit fuse that is lit over the early part of 2008
• In late 2008 the rest of the world’s currencies are ‘touched off’ by the dollar and US decline.
• May be a global replay of what the 1932 bond crash in the Great Depression was.

Note, "emotional release event begins – largely economic". No predictions about a "change in consciousness" or any of the other inaccuracies people are writing here.
Note, "US economy as a lit fuse that is lit over the early part of 2008". Clearly stating it is a process that started months previously.
Note, "In late 2008 the rest of the world’s currencies are ‘touched off’ by the dollar and US decline". Icelandic Krona anyone? Also Korean won, Pakistani rupee, Indian rupee, UK pound and on and on it goes.
Note, "May be a global replay of what the 1932 bond crash in the Great Depression was". Indeed it may well be. So why not think about what that might mean for you and your family!
- - - - -
As a side note, I've been following the work of LEAP for about a year too. Reading the snippets from their reports published around the 18th of every month. Would recommend anyone following George and Cliff to check them (a team of researchers) out as well. They also predicted the current market situation over a year ago. Now they say the US will default next year.

"In this 28th edition of the GEAB, LEAP/E2020 has decided to launch a new global systemic crisis alert. Indeed our researchers anticipate that, before next summer 2009, the US government will default and be prevented to pay back its creditors (holders of US Treasury Bonds, of Fanny May and Freddy Mac shares, etc.). Of course such a bankruptcy will provoke some very negative outcome for all USD-denominated asset holders. According to our team, the period that will then begin should be conducive to the setting up of a « new Dollar » to remedy the problem of default and of induced massive capital drain from the US."
-----
shokdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:53 AM   #44
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 43
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenomorph View Post
Keep in mind that the Half Past Human guys spoke of October 7 as a day when an event would occur to trigger other events. They never said that it would be something that would be obvious or grand in scale. Just because there was no monumental occurrence on that day does not mean that the "release" spoken of is not in full swing. Only time will tell. I would not be so hasty to discount things, but we may never know what the October 7 event was or if it indeed even happened. They gave a date, but were very clear in stating that they had no specifics as to what the event would be.
That's true.

Something "monumental" may have already happened but not yet revealed to the public. Think about "Manhattan Project" and "Project Paperclip", quite monumental, right?

Also, something viewed as monumental (in history) in the future may not seem to be monumental at the present. Maybe it is the passing of the bailout bill? Or the collapse of Iceland? Time will tell.

The date of Oct 7 should better be considered as an approximate date. Public conscienceness of the HPH reports may alter the couse of events, either delay or precipitate the happening. Like in a feedback loop.

Just a thought.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:06 PM   #45
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Cliff said in the Rense interview the other night, that with the issuance of the bailout money, that a sequence has been set in place that can't be stopped, and we're just going to have to ride it out.

George also said in one of his updates on Urbansurvival.com, that it might not be some big catastrophe, but rather that it's likely simply to mark a change which when looked back on in retrospect, will be seen to have set the whole debacle off.

The passing of the bailout seems to fit that bill, and it happened fairly close to the 7th.

They've repeatedly said that they could be off by a day or two in either direction.

If that bailout had been defeated in congress, some big investment casinos would have gone belly up in rather quick succession, but that's the market taking care of business. The losses would have taken place where they belong. The greedy gamblers pocket books. But they've now been paid off for their criminality, and the US tax payers are saddled with debts they can never pay, compounded by the fact that they are starting to realize that fact, and the confidence is shattered, which is the only thing that can buoy the markets. Confidence.

So I'd say somthing has indeed taken place which will change the landscape for good, and will be there to be seen by any and all as the trigger for the global colapse.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #46
eugene_vn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 31
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Regardless of how one might wish to interpret evidence based on "predictive linguistics", the fact of the matter is that both technical and fundamental indicators of the stock market's health are both decidedly negative.

Don't be fooled by the recent big cut in the LIBOR rate. Just because banks are starting to lend to one another, doesn't mean they will lend to end consumers. In this economy, who wants a loan for a home, car, or business start-up? And that is just on the demand side. Banks receiving cash from the Fed or from one another are going to want to use that money to deleverage, not create more credit.

Credit spreads (i.e. the difference between interest rates on high-quality vs. low-quality debt) are continuing to widen at a frantic pace in spite of the machinations of central bankers, and this should continue to be a more reliable indicator than LIBOR. For example, the difference now between the yield on 30-year U.S. treasury notes and the Moody's BAA corporate loan index is well over 5%. A more normal value would be around 2%.

The economic and financial collapse will be punctuated by numerous (and sometimes sharp) upward corrections which many in the media will hail as signalling an end to the bear market. The key is to not get pulled into these short-lived rallies and instead, to preserve cash both for survival as well as investing in useful things when stuff is dirt cheap some time in the next decade.
eugene_vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #47
mmerlinn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 26
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Duh. Sounds to me that HPH analyzes CURRENT facts. If so, that makes HPH an ANALYST AFTER THE FACT, not a predictor of the future.

Besides, WHERE WAS HPH when THIS thread (http://www.prophecytalk.com/index.php?topic=5109.0) was posted LAST JULY???
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:10 PM   #48
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 124
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmerlinn View Post
Duh. Sounds to me that HPH analyzes CURRENT facts. If so, that makes HPH an ANALYST AFTER THE FACT, not a predictor of the future.

Besides, WHERE WAS HPH when THIS thread (http://www.prophecytalk.com/index.php?topic=5109.0) was posted LAST JULY???
I think they had stated that there would be an economic issue in January.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #49
mmerlinn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 26
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
I think they had stated that there would be an economic issue in January.
Comparing nebulous 'economic issue' and specific dates are like comparing apples and oranges. WORTHLESS.
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:37 PM   #50
ET137
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: san diego - downtown
Posts: 6
Default Re: halfpasthuman says crash may have begun!(10/22/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokdee View Post
I'm disappointed that so many people on this forum have such a superficial understanding of what Cliff's work is about and what he claims to be doing. His work is about LINGUISTICS, he tracks changes in words.
-----
it might serve us well to remember there's a documented large number of young men here. and also... when we're communicating with certain types, (ie. political activists, police, military, firemen), these people are committed to the 'law of the land' and /permanently plugged into their root chakra/base. this is what leads them to enlist and "serve" in the first place. their vibration is often deep rust red in color, like clay...resonating much heavier than say, an artist or a spiritual healer, someone working with the violet flame's essence. so by their nature, they are not necessarily built to comprehend subtle energies/esoteric concepts, like seeing economic value in higher vibrational thought patterns or recognizing a concept like "release language". this means it requires a broadening of our own understanding --- and patience in communication. why? because neither is better than the other of course. and the truth is that often these people later on in life wish to develop their skills... and do. however in their youth they're more concerned with "winning" something.... getting "what they want"... rather than breaking beyond that barrier and opening up their mind to something universal that they do not yet comprehend. again, neither is better than the other.

all in all... beyond everyones unique natural gifts and talents.... it's wise for us to remember that there is a vast difference in intelligence across the planet.... (and the myriad ways in how its rightly calibrated). likewise within every forum across the land there are various layers of wisdom & ignorance represented and embedded across the board. the truth is that we each have a blindspot... and cannot see the back of our heads directly... and benefit greatly from taking a slow compassionate methodical approach to our every communication. however, we are also designed to "walk forward" in life... and in time, we stop responding to echoes of the past.

warm embrace,
e.t.

Last edited by ET137; 10-23-2008 at 05:48 PM.
ET137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon