Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 12:37 PM   #126
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I don't think that is correct, James has stated that Earth changes are going to happen. Have you seen his DVD, Contact has Begun? He states it in there that we are going to experience Earth Changes.

Jay

go to the mt adams video, that whole crew up there said they confirmed with their contacts that cataclysms arent going to happen, i believe they said at one time that it definitely was possible (IM saying its possible too, but just a possibilty and we dont need to WILL it into existence)
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:46 PM   #127
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
go to the mt adams video, that whole crew up there said they confirmed with their contacts that cataclysms arent going to happen, i believe they said at one time that it definitely was possible (IM saying its possible too, but just a possibilty and we dont need to WILL it into existence)
This is taken from James Gilliland's Newsletter:

By James Gilliland

Whereas I commend the positive outlook and the concept of
consciousness creating reality there are a few concerns about the Mt
Adams Statement. It very well may lure people into a false sense of
security and some will use it as an excuse for denial and the
continuation of the status quo. A status quo that is having deadly
consequences on our environment. I personally believe we are eternal
souls and each soul will experience the changes in a way that is in
alignment with their soul evolution. We are on the verge of intense
social, economic and physical Earth changes. Science and statistics
bear this out if one but looks at the increase in natural disasters,
severe weather, increase is volcanic and earthquake activity as well
as solar cycle 24 which scientists are saying will eventually take
down the grid and anything operating on a microchip.

We also have to take into account the fact that the 50 years it was
going to take to melt the poles was changed to 30 then 20 and now the
North Pole will be entirely free of ice by the end of summer. The
Atlantic current is shutting down due to the mass influx of fresh
water which is the heater for most of Europe. The Earth is expanding,
shifting, groaning, cleansing and moving into a new highly energized
place in the universe. There are also Egyptian, Mayan, and other
prophesies that speak of these times. I believe how we move through
these times is directly related to the level of awareness, common
sense, and degree of attachment. I have always said it is time to
lovingly and joyously prepare without fear or attachment. Listen to
the inner voice deep within and listen to the land upon which you are
parked. What are your feelings telling you. Praise God but tie your
camel. Don't expect a mother ship to save you either. We created this
mess whether it was done in consciousness or action and it is up to
us to clean it up. Nature is evolving and has her destiny as well so
now is a good time to contemplate are you part of the solution or
part of the problem. The problem will be taken care of for it is the
destiny of Humanity and the Earth to move to the next level, the
Earth will cleanse itself and we will join the greater family of
man/woman throughout the multiverse. The only question is where will
you be during this process and will the process concern your job,
your family, your home etc. Something to contemplate.

Be well James

Gilliland www.eceti.org
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:46 PM   #128
quest
Avalon Senior Member

i agree with clarkkile bill,

small, maybe naive example. here in holland we live in one of the most dense populated arias of the world. one of the most polluted arias of the world as well. still we are, even absolutely seen, worldwide one of the biggest exporters of food, veggies. just as one example, there should be enough for everyone.
so many young people a willing to work hard on a new, better world, things are changing rapidly now.

i do appreciate the work you and karry doing, i enjoyed listening to all the interviews a lot. but why hammering on the doom scenario’s so much. it sometimes feels to me you're, with all good intentions, serving an other agenda, one that is not serving us at all.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:46 PM   #129
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I think this bears repeating (Merlin posted the following on page 2 of this thread).

Quote:
The Gathering "Return of the Ancestors" will be April 18-28, 2009 see this link:

http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/pages/ROTA.shtml

Watch some of the invitation videos. The Nov. 2007 comet is confirmed as the blue star of the prophecy in one of them (I forget which, sorry).

I take this as very good news, and that wonderful things are going to happen soon. Your mileage may vary.

Also, someone asked if there had been any contactees or UFO related information in Africa. Search youtube for "Credo Mutwa David Icke" for more than you ever wanted to know about an African view of where humanity comes from, reptilians, and grays.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-26-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:24 PM   #130
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I get her point.

She's a brave lady. If you look at all of the potential mayhem which has been foreseen for this planet in the near future, and had actually been given an advance look, you might be kind of nervous about your responsibility to get a certain message out about that.

The stakes are high.

Here's what I take away from her interview.

Responsibility rests squarely on our shoulders. The outcome has nothing to do with "them", and what "they" are doing. That train has wrecked, and it's all over but for the remainder of the crunching and sparking and dust settling. (Oh, and of course the rubber necking - who drives by a car wreck without slowing down to gawk?)

Miriam's message is that it's OUR game to redeem or not. It's WE who will determine the future. The watchers, guardians, guides, what have you, are not here to interfere, and rescue us like some sort of saviours, or messiahs. It's our game to win or lose.

Our disadvantage is that we are only recently becoming aware en masse that we've been in a game, and are supposed to be actually playing towards some outcome or another.

She hinted that the game has already had to be "reset" a few times, and we're quickly approaching another such reset point.

What's meant by "personal responsibility" appears to remain unrealized by many. To me, it's actually the key to our future. It's a recognition of what our actions, or inactions have to do with the eventual outcomes.

The PTB have been grooming us to believe we are helpless. Well, think wizard behind a curtain. Their game depends on illusion. It' depends on convincing us we've lost, because that's all they can really do, when it comes down to it. You have slaves when the slaves have decided they are slaves. Not when the PTB decide slavery works for them.

Miriam has it right, and Avalon has it right.

Sure we need to let one another know where the land mines have been placed, so we don't get taken out of the game. But that's the extent to which our focus should be aimed at what "they" are doing.

Sure "they" are all over our communication lines sowing dissent, trying to switch tracks, misleading, meddling, etc. But that's all for the purpose of keeping us from learning what we really need to be doing, which is taking personal responsibility for the outcome. They want us to believe that there is no point in doing so, because they have all the power, and we have none.

Nothing could be further from the truth. we have all the power we need, but our's is a different power. Ours is the power to remain aware, or to reawaken from our bad dream. Ours is the power to disagree with their desired outcome, and to let others know they are doing little more than playing an appointed role in a scripted play, and that the playwright has been off his rocker for some time now.

They want us here trying to guess what their next move will be, because that keeps us from doing what we should be doing. Taking personal responsibility.

Sit around gathering and evaluating facts? Fine. But realize that that is one of the land mines dropped in our projected path. While we are kept guessing, they are racing towards the finish line.

Several of the brightest amongst us have carried similar messages about getting around to taking personal responsibility. St Claire stands out in this regard.

I believe it's about the direction of the flow we choose to be on. The PTB want us on a flow which has us as a target. they want us watching what is coming our way, rather than placing our attention on what targets WE select for OUR energies. Attention placed in or attention placed out. Energy flowing in, or energy flowing out.

It's exciting waking up in a game where the other side is within site of the finish line. It makes our eventual "win" all the more spectacular.

But I believe we have the "juice" to pull it off.

It's going to take moving into personal responsibility, and off of the victim, or potential victim, or intended victim (mark, vic ) viewpoint.

The PTB still need our permission to pull this off. Permission denied.

Their greatest terror must stem from the possibility that we will find the means to awaken enough others to create a cascade of awakenings which explode out of their control.

A good example is the news about the army starting to operate within the US Oct 1. That sounded really spooky, until someone pointed out that the numbers involved could not even secure a medium sized town which offered anything but sheepish acquiescence.

But it sure looked good on the news, didn't it?

It appears to be time to pull back the curtain on the wizard by letting those hypnotized by their TV and newspapers know that there is a wizard there, pulling his levers and pushing his buttons, while feeling very exposed, should that thin little curtain not be there any longer.

Those ready for Miriams message, got Miriams message. Those that didn't, needn't worry. There are many others also sending the same message. Just notice the flavour of the messenger. Does he/she suggest personal responsibility or fear. Does he/she suggest reaching out and doing something, or bunkering down and hiding? Does he/she suggest a gentle, loving approach, or getting armed and dangerous? Does he/she suggest looking out for the many, or looking out for oneself?

Select your messenger wisely, or better yet, take personal responsibility, and be your own messenger.

Miriam said much the same while relating her encounter with Hopi elder. He was waiting for the question that never came. She recognized her ability to take personal responsibility for action or knowledge. "what can I possibly ask you that I don't already have the answer for myself?"

This hunger and need for answers is created and reinforced by the mysterious "them".

The outcome is not determined by our finding out any more answers than we already have. That will only keep us preoccupied while the prison walls are built around us while we watch in horror. And that's what they're doing. trying to keep us guessing until it's too late for the correct "answers" to be able to permit some winning actions to be undertaken.

My nickles' worth.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:31 PM   #131
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

four corners of the world? could someone please explain?
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:55 PM   #132
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
small, maybe naive example. here in holland we live in one of the most dense populated arias of the world. one of the most polluted arias of the world as well. still we are, even absolutely seen, worldwide one of the biggest exporters of food, veggies. just as one example, there should be enough for everyone.
so many young people a willing to work hard on a new, better world, things are changing rapidly now.
??? On what facts do you base "worldwide one of the biggest exporters of food" ?

Are you AWARE of what you are saying ? I was born in Holland myself, lived there for the main part of my life.

"One of the most polluted arias"
That's right, do you want to live like that ? Can you still feel as free human under those conditions ? E.g. Schiphol, the national
airport is every time allowed to expand and exceed limits just for the sake of economy while it's way beyond healthy limits already.

"biggest exporters of food"
The food is expensive because it's grown in energy spoiling greenhouses. It has no taste and less nutrition. It's machine like produced !
You should try food that's growing just under the sun, in a natural way. It's tastier, healthier. Less fossil energy needed.
TASTE the difference !

"most dense populated arias of the world"
Traffic jams get worse and worse ... Burning gasoline driving your car is a bad idea but burning it standing still in miles long lines
of traffic jams is madness ! And there's no solution anywhere in the future ... to solve this.
My brother spends at least 1.5 to 2 hours driving TO his work and then again back home
Do you really want to live like that ? Do you still feel free as an human ?
This way you're made a slave !! People complain about gas prices because they can't keep up while they need to go to work.

" things are changing rapidly now."
Yeah, the Bilderberg group originates from Holland. The father of our current queen was the founder of it all.
Indeed things are changing ... although the chips are proven to be "leaky" they still march on applying them everywhere.
Including the public transportation. In Rotterdam they already stated they don't want keep the alternative original paper base system.
Also the "rekening rijden" (kind of toll system) is pushed forward although the system is leaky. They have to press on.
The only thing they can do is propose more "fear" to push on. If they think you mess with the system
you get fined for 67000 euro or 4 years jail ??
Yep sounds like a great country to me ... (not really).

I know by life experience this is a good example of a controlled society. And it's explicitly possible because of the density.
It's very easy to pull the plug in certain places and the country is de-stabilized. If during fall there are leaves on the railroad tracks
there are no trains running and the whole society is a mess within minutes.

If you are in Holland, I think it's especially time to wake up and calculate your chances. Sure it's also my country.
But patriotism doesn't help you feel human again ...

Only after then you get your mind cleared to make real progress.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #133
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I have been waiting, knowing that a time will come

and when it does come, I will know it and I will then know what to do

I have been searching for 30 years for a reason or purpose that explains this knowing

I have found no answers, just patience

what she started discussing exactly one hour into the interview nailed that feeling I have always had

I consider her a sister and I saw a kinship in her eyes, and the look in the eyes as well as many key elements of the latter half of her interview rang so true for me as I use them daily

she is the real deal or we are both crazy

I am a little jealous, I want to meet our space brothers too, heck a UFO would be grand by itself

I keep watch

I am waiting

I remain

Askuwheteau
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #134
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Myplanet2 such a WONDERFUL post, thank you. I also agree that it is up to each of us to discern and to absorb the energy of those messages that resonate with us; regardless of the messenger 'personality' or the stories they come wrapped in.

For some reason, last November, I went into my house, closed my eyes and just breathed ~ and pretty much stayed right there for the next 8 months or so. It was unlike anything in my life before and how to explain it? I felt compelled, is all I can say. And the meditations moved me to be more and more aware that SOMETHING was going on and it was HUGE. So I kept at it.

Now I feel different tugs ~ ones that push me out into the community, into conversations about sustainability and self-reliance (as a community), and toward new relationships centered around a new way of living. I am not afraid. I am not running to the hills either; it feels fine to me right here.

Bill may be right when he says some of us seem to be being prepared for something. I had no idea last November about any of this 'stuff'. Never would I have imagined being on a message board like this and sending 'fringe-weird' videos and articles to family members about corrupt powers and earth changes, new physics, crop circles, etc. where they politely consider that I may have gone off the rails....

Everything is different now. I no longer have the same questions. Mostly, the questions I ask are directed inward and are addressing my present circumstance. Moment by moment, I flow quietly toward a bright future. I believe it is good to be ultra-alert and aware. Yes there is grave danger all around, and UNBELIEVABLE suffering going on right now, all over the world.

So I anchor in the peace and healing energies of the universe and determine to do my part. Collectively, we cause a shift. We meet the future with a changed mindset where fear does not belong.

I don't know what Miriam feels inside as she speaks. My sense was that she was trying to choose her words carefully, and that she kept 'going inward' for direction while speaking which may seem her to sound monotone etc. I also feel that she understands the need to be strong/firm in her center and to have self-responsibility, yet this may sometimes express outwardly as a type of arrogance or self-importance to the one perceiving her. She did seem uncomfortable at times. All of this does not detract from her basic message, in my view. We are all connected, the spirit of truth flows through everything, regardless of how it is disguised. It is up to us to become familiar with its tones enough to pick it out of the noise and clatter.

Interesting thread, great reading and inspiring words all 'round!
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:13 PM   #135
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

Four corners of the world - or four corners in the US?

four corners of the world? could someone please explain?

Last edited by Alysse; 09-26-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #136
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

The more I read, hear and see the more I get confused. I know I have the skills to look someone into the eyes and I know what the person is like. And she really felt to me like a lier or at least someone knowing not telling a real story.

She was also talking about her and some other people being prepared and waiting in the background to come up when time has come. This reminds me of a preparing putsch of the governments of the world. Like preparing to take over to create a world government. Why are that people so special? We ALL are special!

At the end she mentioned seeds and all, and I was wondering if she really got the grab of reality. How shall I grow something when living in a tower block? We are just to many people here on earth, and all with different skills. There's also a very big similarity to George Green when he's talking about forming new communities. What is wrong with our current communities? There is a baker, a builder, a doctor, ... Yes, it could be restructured a little bit but that's evolution, isn't it?

I know I sound a bit too skeptic but what information shall I trust nowadays? I found that my life has been lead by some sort of path and I can see if someone wants to push me off this way. And I think, she is one of them.

It's just, I've never been given any evidence of anything about UFOs and other "strange" things. Give it to me and I will know, not just believe. And even if on October the 14th some sort UFO should appear above my house, what if that's a vehicle made by nazis?

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #137
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkingTurtle View Post
The more I read, hear and see the more I get confused. I know I have the skills to look someone into the eyes and I know what the person is like. And she really felt to me like a lier or at least someone knowing not telling a real story.
I have run into this at times, and I have found that if a person is "holding back" something while you do your viewing it can seem like they are withholding truth and thus lying.

If you were to go out and talk with some friends who would think you are crazy for believing in any of this info that has brought us all here, you would have "withhold truth" and someone might tune in on that and think you are lying

dont get me wrong, trust your own intuition because I simply don't know, so I go on that intuition and experience has taught me to take several readings at different times....even different days on a person to be able to see past walls they may have up

walls that may prevent you from seeing them, as well as walls that may be keeping them from seeing themselves

its a tricky business and discernment isnt always accurate, including mine
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:49 PM   #138
truthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Folks,

I found the interview with Miriam Delicado both inspiring and interesting. She came across as genuine, honest and full of integrity, in my humble opinion.

So, I ask, why all the negativity about this interview? Or any other interview that Bill and Kerry have carried out, come to that? Maybe we should each of us look a little closer at ourselves before we spout negatively about this or any other witness interviewed by Bill and Kerry?

I think there may be more than a little ‘projection’ going on from many of you who post on this forum. This term will be familiar to students of psychodynamic counselling and therapy. Projection is just one version of the many psychological defense mechanisms (denial, displacement and repression are others) that we all use, to a greater or lesser extent, to avoid taking responsibility for our own life process. It is what we all do when we do not want to look too closely at our own weaknesses, failings and vulnerabilities. Instead of taking responsibility for our own life process we project outward onto those around us and blame them for problems that are at least in part of our own making. For many of us it is our partners, close family members, friends, acquaintances, neighbours and work colleagues that take the brunt of this. However, in a more collective way, as peer-groups and communities, we also project all our ‘crap’ on to those who are deemed to be outside our particular cultural group. Thus we blame Americans, British, Germans, French, Black people, Muslims, Christians, Terrorists, the Banks, Democrats, Republicans, G. W. Bush, the Pope, the Dalai Lama, New Age Guru’s, Luciferians, the Illuminati, the New World Order, the Annunaki, Nordic aliens, Grey aliens, Reptilian aliens, the Devil, God or who ever or what ever, for so many of our woes and those of the planet upon which we live. Of course there may be some truth in many of these projections. However, we have to look at our own, often passive role, in maintaining the staus quo, before becoming too judgmental about the acts of other individuals and groups.

To my mind this desire to collectively project on to others, rather than take responsibility for our own contributions to the whole life process, is what seems to be driving far too much of the critcism and negativity on this forum. The focus here for that more ‘collective projection’ (i.e. from a significant subset or ‘peer group’, of forum contributers), in addition to the list given above, often includes the witnesses that present their generally controversial ideas, beliefs, opinions and experiences to Bill and Kerry at Project Camelot. Yes there is much contradiction in the varying claims and counter-claims of different witnesses. They can not all be right? Some of their sources (human, alien or etheric) may well be in error or even deliberately spreading disinformation. The Camelot witnesses are human beings like you and I, even if they do have some amazing connections with extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional beings. They too sometimes project their own ‘crap’ onto others. They get upset and offended sometimes and do not always present their material in the best or most credible light. So lets just give them a litle bit of rope and allow them to get it wrong sometimes. Don’t put them on a pedestal and worship there every word as the gospel truth! This is the mistake we have made with political and spiritual leaders, all too often, in the past. Then, when they fail to deliver as we have expected, they, from our perspective, fall from grace and become the very anti-thesis of what we originally set them up to be. It is also true that many spiritual leaders get too comfortable with the minions that that salivate on their every word and gesture. We set them up and they come to believe what we have projected upon them. Their egos inflate, we start to become disilusioned and then, in the end, they they begin to fall from grace. So like all of us, spiritual leaders and teachers have to retain their humility and integrity if they are going to survive the ‘Messiah Complex’ that others will project upon them. If they lose their humility and integrity, as so many do, their ‘Ego’ will take over and evenytually take them to ruin. So folks, it is essential that we all, teachers and students, look ‘within’ for the truth, as this will ultimately be a reflection of that which lies ‘without’. Or put another way, “as within, so without”, or “as above, so below”, or any variation of same.

Now then, back to Miriam.

Many here have suggested that she has told us nothing new. Well folks, I hate to tell you this, but there really is nothing new in the universe. All truth is a re-invention of what has been said before at some time (past, present or future) or place (anywhere in the universe). The problem is that we keep forgetting the truth and having to re-learn it, not only in each life-time, but also within different periods of each life-time. This seems to be part of the process of soul and/or spirit evolution. It seems that there is a need to forget, so that we can truly experience existence in the physical three dimensional form that we are so familiar with.

Miriam’s focus is very much on the present and acting now. Many here have said her message is just more doom and gloom. That is not how I see what she is saying. To my mind she was clearly saying that if we all wake up, then we can change the future for the better. Yes, we have left it too long, so many things will not be so good here on planet Earth in the near future. If we continue not to awaken, then, yes, many of the doom and gloom prophecies will come to be. Maybe we will even make ourselves extinct as a biological species. However, it is precisely because of a need to prevent such a doomsday scenario, that her Nordic contacts have now asked Miriam to come out and spread their message. The great gathering she speaks of between other contactees, like herself, and the indiginous peoples of the planet is all about bringing this more positive approach on the future to the fore. Some might ask why this has been left so long? Why not divulge it all 20 years ago when she first received the information? Well, wake up folks, look what happened to most of the contactees that came out with similar messages from the 1950’s onward. They were dismissed, debunked and ridiculed by the majority mind-set of our Capitalistic, materialistic society. It is only in recent years that a sea-change in attitude and awareness, amongst many of us, has really begun to occur. It is only now that most of us are really ready to begin to hear the truth about our origins, our present state and the possibilities for our future.

There has also been a lot of criticism here about the appearance of the entities that Miriam has been in contact with. The fact that they are tall and blond seems to worry a lot of you, leading you to wonder about some connection with the Nazi Aryan race that Hitler and his cronies wanted to create. Whilst I can understand these concerns to some degree, to dismiss these beings as having a dubious agenda on the basis of their appearance, is no better than the attitude that we humans have had toward other human races throughout much of our history. Look at how we white people treated black people in Africa when we colonised that continent. Look at how we treated the Native Americans when we colonised the Americas. Look at how we still treat many of these people today. The white, blond and blue-eyed Nordic ET’s need have no connection with the Nordic Aryans dreamt of by the Nazi 3rd Reich. In fact the Nordic ET’s special interest in, and recognition of, the indiginous peoples of this planet, most notably the Native Americans, who are red skined and of a darker complexion, rather counters this argument don’t you think? This attitude toward the Nordic ET’s is to me just another example of us vulnerable and fearful human beings projecting all of our negative ‘crap’ onto another race that we do not understand. This time though, they are a race from another planet or dimension, rather than fellow humans here on the Earth. We did not understand the Native American’s or African’s, so we feared, enslaved and killed them instead. Lets not have the same negative attitude to the Nordic ET’s!

By the way, much the same can be said, to my mind, with regard to the other alleged alien groups, such as the Grey’s and the Reptilian’s. Whitley Strieber, in his series of five books, from ‘Communion’ to ‘Confirmation’, presents a very mixed view of the ‘Grey’s’, which are the main alien form that he has encountered. Firstly, their appear to be whole variety of different beings that fall under this title. Some are tall and some are small. Some are thin, some are stout. Secondly, though at times quite cold and harsh, Strieber has had some very positive experiences with Grey aliens (he calls them the ‘Visitors’). One particular Grey alien, that pictured on the front of Communion is regarded by Strieber as one of his key spiritual teachers. So it is not a black and white scenario of Grey’s bad, Nordic Blonds good! I am quite sure that, just as there are plenty of both good and bad white, black, red and yellow human beings, there are also many examples of good and bad Nordic’s and Grey’s. The same almost certainly must apply, to my mind, to the Reptilian’s, who buy many are deemed to be the worst of the lot. Michael St.Clair has stated somewhere on this forum that he has a Reptilian bodyguard. So make of that what you will. However, to my mind it suggests that Reptilians, like Nordic’s, Grey’s and Terran’s (i.e. us) can be good, bad or anything in between. So can we please just let go of the racial bias and prejudice, that has haunted us throughout our history. Black’s, Asian’s and American Indian’s are all just as capable of racial prejudice as are the White European’s. Skin colour and general appearance must not be our measure for right and wrong or good and bad!

This brings me onto just one more other worldly group that gets a bad press. They are often referred to as robots, androids, synthetics or clones. We are told from various sources that such entities are soulless. How do we know this? Who’s to say whether such a being can or can not either generate or become a vehicle for a ‘soul’? This does seem to be the message that quite a number contactees are receiving from their sources, Nordic or otherwise! I am a great fan of Science Fiction. Key characters in many of the SF films and shows are either androids or clones. Data in “Star Trek: The Next Generation” and the human-looking Cylon characters in the re-imagined version of “Battlestar Galactica” (the best ever Sci-Fi series in my humble opinion) are two good examples of this. Then you have characters like Hal in “2001: Space Oddessy” and Azimov’s “I Robot”. In the WingMakers material, which I am now inclined to identify as a powerful mythology that may well be rooted in some factual reality, presents us with the Animus, a synthetic soulless alien race from another galaxy that will happil;y enslave us all if we get their attention. So, can such beings have souls? Why not? If our human bodies are merely vehicles for our soul in a given incarnation, then why can not a sophisticated synthetic machine house the same? When does a being become sentient enough to deserve the respect and equality of treatment that we each expect as human beings? I have no definite answers to these questions. However, let us not judge a book by its cover, whether it be human, alien or android!

Back to Miriam again. She is clearly a psychic and intuitive person who has had experiences in her life that most of us, including myself, have not. It is hard for us to entertain such experiences as being true when we have no such experiences ourselves. However, in my case I have personally known significant individuals who are extremely psychic and intuitive. I am thus convinced that they are percieving a level of reality that I have as yet been unable to experience (in this life, anyway) with any certainty. This is not for a lack of trying on my part, of course, and I have had a number of very personal experiences which are very suggestive of this higher dimensional reality. Though to be honest, I would like to have something a little more convincing at that level. However, if I don’t, then so be it, as I am sure that I will re-discover these higher levels when my current body dies. Anyway, this brings me on to my final point, which also relates to my above comments on prejudice. After that, I will shut up.

Clearly, some individuals have greater access to higher dimensions (fourth, fifth, etc.) and do seem to remember, from past lives or other realities, some of the stuff the rest of us have forgotten. Many such folk can undoubtably be found amongst the contributors to this forum. Many of the Camelot witnesses also fall into this category. However, none of them, it seems to me, have the whole picture. It is this higher dimensional awareness that we refer to as being psychic or intuitive in nature. However, to all psychics and intuitives out there, I ask you the following question. Can you always be sure that the ‘instinct’ or ‘gut feeling’ that you feel about a particular individual or group is rooted in some deeply intuitive or psychic knowing? Sometimes, I think, what passes as ‘instinct’, ‘gut feeling’, ‘intuition’ or ‘psychic awareness’, is really a reflection of some very ingrained bias and prejudice, whether that be from this life, past lives or elsewhere. This is why we all need to be so discerning in what we accept as truth, both about ourselves and others. Those of you who have strong psychic and intuitive inclinations need to be even more discerning than the rest of us. Do not always necessarily trust your ‘gut feeling’ or ‘instinct’, as it may be your own ingrained prejudice that is presenting itself rather than the more intuitive knowing you believe it to be. In my opinion, those who are more psychic or intuitive are also more vulnerable to extra-psychic influence and attack. This is why it is so important for such folk to be well grounded and to have clear boundaries. It is a fine line between a deep spiritual knowing awareness on the one hand and madness and insanity on the other. I have worked with many people with mental health problems in my life (I am a Mental Health Nurse). I have often wondered if many of these folk are very psychic and intuitive individuals that have failed to ground themselves and set up the necessary boundaries against extra-psychic influence or attack from some of the darker energies and entities of the universe. So, I guess, what I am saying to all you psychic types out there, please be careful and do not always accept what you hear from your sources at face value. There are many darker spiritual forces on the negative path out there!

I have rambled enough.

Best Wishes

Truthseeker (Andrew)
truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:50 PM   #139
quest
Avalon Senior Member

@operator

pls tune in one the main point of my post, we all know whats wrong about this world.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:46 PM   #140
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
i wanna see camelot interview barbara marciniak
Have you seen the interview of Barbara Marciniak done at Conscious Media Network? If not, definitely check it out. I agree that it would be great to have Bill and Kerry interview her. Her message would nicely temper some of the negative focus out there.

Peace.
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:55 PM   #141
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSojourn View Post
This is only my third post and I probably won't make any friends with it, but I gotta say that this interview was a huge disappointment (and I've watched/listend to almost all of them). In fact, I actually had to struggle to stay focused and awake while listening to Ms. Delicado's emotionless, monotonous and decidedly nebulous presentation. Almost immediately, I had a gut feeling that she was being, shall we say, disingenuous.

As far as I could tell, and aside from a couple of completely unverifiable references to events that supposedly occurred in Earth's deep dark past, she brought absolutely nothing new to the table. She simply unveiled a bland potpourri of things that are already there for anyone to partake of; things that have already been recycled and regurgitated countless times all over the internet and in print.

She kept prefacing various elements of her story as being "fascinating," and yet, her dead-pan manner belied any sense of fascination, or even excitement. Nothing she said was even remotely so, IMO. Vague and ambiguous, Yes. But "fascinating?" Well, maybe to her it was.
Totally agree with the above. Why did Bill and Kerry say this was the most important interview they've done? I have heard all this stuff multiple times from the new age movement.

I definitely get some really, really strange vibes. Especially the part about the nordics being our protectors. I would encourage people to check out alliesofhumanity.org concerning this topic (although I still haven't made up my mind about that info either).

Anyways, I am going to keep my distance from this one...
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:06 PM   #142
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Truthseeker,
Could I respectfully ask for an injection of brevity into your projection?
Old 09-26-2008, 05:08 PM   #143
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado & Seeds

Re: seeds. Groups on both sides know they are important, especially since they are being stored underground even by the black ops boys. David Wilcock mentions in one of his P.C. interviews how even organisms whose DNA have been 'messed with' by scientists will return to normal within 5 generations. This means the native, authentic programming will always return.

I've been growing my own veggies for some time now. I've noticed that seeds from store-bought produce won't reproduce a good bit of the time. But SOME of them will! So keep sticking your seeds in the ground, take part of the fruit to reseed for the next season. You will get viable, dna-healthy produce.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:14 PM   #144
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

I just wanna say that I enjoyed the interview and found it very compelling overall and its a welcome addition to the amazing collection of interviews kerry and bill have put together.
my previous post was an acknowledgement of some good points made by clark kent about these nordics. i was just bouncing ideas off trying to make sense of this information not trying to disparage the interview/info.
The question has been for me
...Are these nordics to be trusted over the others because they r nicer it seems and beautiful in appearance?
...wouldnt it be cunning if they tricked us? i mean faced with the illuminati's cunning strategies, who knows?

based on intuition i think/feel that Nordics are for the most part good guys and are who they say they are. There are perhaps a few different kinds. Orions Pleaidians Guardians of Earth so on.

the Annunaks (the reps) are cold blooded motherf---rs. But they are reptiles, so maybe we shouldnt throw stones. what would you do if you were a reptile?
Greys the poor guys I feel bad for them. Just pawns they look like pawns too. Why all the interest in us? Did ETs interfere with them when they were at a comparable stage? And when the talk about soul maturity arent we all infinite consciousness? how can someones soul be older than mine. if the interface (our bodys/dna) was good and we knew secrets in the third world, was it just we r rotten apples?
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:18 PM   #145
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

I just got to the part about seeds. It's great she's saying this. Bill Mollison, the permaculture movement, and numerous environmentalists have been saying this for years. The most important thing, definitely.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:54 PM   #146
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp7z0dWmgN0

(@ 8 minutes)

This is to start a new system that would benefit the 80% of Mankind & we don't have a lot of Time.

Pls go to www.larouchepac.com to see latest on creating the 4 powers: USA,China,Russia,& India in creating sovereign countries with new systems!

Time is of the essence!

Love & Light to ALL !!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:21 PM   #147
carliec
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
Totally agree with the above. Why did Bill and Kerry say this was the most important interview they've done? I have heard all this stuff multiple times from the new age movement.

I definitely get some really, really strange vibes. Especially the part about the nordics being our protectors. I would encourage people to check out alliesofhumanity.org concerning this topic (although I still haven't made up my mind about that info either).

Anyways, I am going to keep my distance from this one...
I feel the same way, my instinct said she is not to be trusted. I have never been wrong thus far in my life. I can see in a persons eyes when I should be on high alert. She puts that vibe off big time for me.
carliec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:32 PM   #148
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member

Just watched the interview last night and it was defiantly interesting. I do have some doubts with few things that she said. I think it was mainly about her view on 2012 which I thought was a little fishy. Her view is if nothing happens on 2012 she will be happy about it and us (humans) would have altered the timeline. The whole alternate timeline theory always has bugged me...if whatever theory happens in 2012 happens, all the the believers would be I told you so. And if nothing happens well, weee...we all changed all of our views of love for one another and we altered the timeline. Is it just me or does it sound like an escape clause if the predictions don't come to pass?

It's like if you believe in a worldwide change in 2012 and nothing happens, well yay we altered the terrible outcome for a possible future. We can celebrate but everything we have been told about the future is false.

Just reminds of alot of predictions that havent come true that people swear it will happen. For that reason, I am skeptical on the whole 2012 predictions. Don't get me wrong. I do want something great to happen so it changes how we all live our lives but until 2012 I don't want to get my hopes up

Last edited by raoulduke666; 09-26-2008 at 06:37 PM.
raoulduke666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #149
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

I just came accross 3 words in another thread that are very important here,

Thanks Whitecrow!

"Learn To Discern"

I believe the real truth is in our hearts.

When I woke this morning the impression of what I have learned about mind control was very strong. End Times Programming and triggers being set in mass. Look at all those who are heading to the 14th, almost in trance. What clarkkent and others feel should not be ignored or judged as negeative. It is what they FEEL. That is all we really have to trust in. Our own guidence system.

I for one have been pulled many directions and find myself very confused a lot of the time. I do however keep coming back to my own heart for strength and discernment. I trust that is my connection tho whatever my god is, and to Mother Earth. My brain may be filled with all kinds of crap, but I trust it for survival and intelect only. It can be manipulated. My heart cannot.

A enjoyed watching Miriam's interview. I've seen her in person after her book came out. I left quite empty feeling. What hit me hard about this recording was not her eyes, but the smile at the end. Just a corner of her mouth went up on the left side and I got a weird feel from her then. Also, a question Bill politely posed asking if she was able or could go into a subject, her first response back was "The question is WILL I?"

Anyway, I am not on either side of the fence. I am glad to see some are really looking within. Question Everything and....

Learn To Discern!!

Cheers
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:53 PM   #150
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

I really enjoyed this interview very much. I didn't know much of Miriam's story but it sounded like an intriguing contactee story in the very least. Listening to her, so much of what she said resonated with me. The Hopi account of what's-what in the universe is fairly close to what I believe is going on too in a sense (I'm not a doomsday'er, but I am practical). What she was talking about in terms of the various extra terrestrials really really jived with my own astral encounters. The little greys, the wrinkly greys, the Pleiadians, "other"... I like how she seemed to sincerely mean it when she said "I DON'T want to talk to you right now...". You can tell she was being very earnest when she said that. That means to me that she's not necessarily enjoying the attention, obviously isn't trying to get rich, which leads me to believe what she's saying is genuine(or in the very least it is a real experience for her). I think she did a good job of communicating her intention during that part.

Her eyes: That theory about being imbalanced? I don't buy it. Honestly I can, and do the same thing for more then one reason, and actually if you put your mind to it you can control each eye independently. I just mess with that as a fun experiment -shrugs- but I'm just kind of weird like that . Second & more practical, you can move your eyes about to access that quasi-meditative state that gives you access to deeper levels of memory. Sometimes the information you're "looking" for respectively isn't in one "focused" place like the lay face reading stuff you'll learn on tv or that many modern academics tell you. I sort of theorize it has to do with psycho kinetic energy generated by syncing up the brain using perceptional direction. Like darting your eyes in a rapid fashion...or rapid eye movement(aka REM) And we all know the "wackiness" that goes on in that state of mind

Another way to sync to that meditative state of mind while awake and functioning is to un-focus and drift apart the eyes in some way, almost like splitting your conscious visual perception while maintaining a central "control". Like trying to retrieve an old memory you long forgot from the first time you tried an ice cream cone for example. It's there, somewhere, even if on that "information layer" or "akashic records", you just gotta access it somehow. That doesn't mean you have to sit there cross-eyed, but even a quick "matrix wobble" effect using that technique can knock your senses into that "mode" or brain state if you know what you're doing.

Just like she essentially eluded to, when you have to focus specifically on direct communication &/or identification no matter this "waking reality" or in dreams/projections; the eyes will tell you what you need to know if you know how to look. When she needed to say something directly too Bill, Kerry, or the camera, notice how she got very focused then? Yeah, she's been on a trip and has seen some serious reality-rocking stuff...very cool interview.

Here's an interesting thing I've learned in my own astral travels (AKA Dreaming, Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, whatever...) that works against malicious entities be-they earthly or extra terrestrial, which is white light. Pure white light. You don't need to pray to anything or anyone, just think of the purest white light imaginable. If you're a spiritual person think of this as your soul energy, if you're a science-minded person think of it as that theorized heart "zero point" energy source. So if an ET is trying to impose it's will on you and will not identify itself, or tell you it's intention, show them that you can use that light, and they will instantly respect you more...

How do you use the light? that's up to you, on the astral plane you can literally do anything. So it can be in the form of a torch, a candle, you can make fireballs with your hands, you can glow, you can create a shield, the possibilities are literally endless. You'll be surprised how much of this matrix we actually capable of bending.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado