Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?They are going to have their own sections/blog.....the reason I ask this is because it is getting harder to discern the truth/reality......therefore how do we discern the truth and reality if the people running the forum cannot agree...what is happeing?
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

it has most likely always been like this, it is just that now it will be shown and presented in different form

like i said the day i joined this forum - there is no unity here
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
it has most likely always been like this, it is just that now it will be shown and presented in different form

like i said the day i joined this forum - there is no unity here
Hello Spregovori
Can you elaborate about what you said a bit more...quote "there is no unity here"..WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 02-15-2010 at 10:41 AM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

I think it comes to personal responsibility. We all feel very close to Bill and Kerry and I am personally grateful because their imput in my life was life changing!

They are people like us and have their own perspective and mind and it should be like that, If this site was handled by "clones" I will not bother

For those that EXPECT that people have certain kind of behaviour, can we really impose on others our aspirations?

No one can tell us what to do really it is a personal thing, we have to take responsibility and choose ourselves, it is hard and we may want a "dad" or "mum" to do the work for us but, it will not help us grow nor will be fair on the others we are pushing to tell us what to do or give us "examples" of what to do. It is time to grow up folks, and it is not easy but there is no better time than today! No more herd mentality

Let us celebrate our differences and agree to disagree peacefully and constructivelly which is what more evolved races do. That is the way to finding win win situations.

Peaceful co-existence and cooperation only come when we can accept that others may have a different oppinion or life path and we can accept that is ok too, while at the same time we remain sovereing and hold our boundaries

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hello Spregovori
Can you elaborate about what you said a bit more...quote "there is no unity here"..WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?
Look around yourself
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:07 AM   #6
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Look around yourself
Can you elaborate about what you said a bit more...quote "there is no unity here"..WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?
No-one has the the absolute truth therefore it is a learning cycle for all of us....by finding out why people disagree we may come to the truth
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:33 AM   #7
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Well said Anchor.

I try to see this as a blessing in disguise and see it as a rude awakening. I’m aware that so many on this forum were losing their own inner knowing and relying more towards information seen as truth being delivered to them on a silver plate. Bill and Kerry are no different from ourselves trying to find information based in truth which in itself is extremely difficult and can push some to go back and live in ignorance. Relying on others to bring us absolute truth can also unwittingly push us back into ignorance.

I believe we’ve come so far and we’re at a stage now where we can’t afford to become complacent on our own path. It has to be our own path as this spiritual business is a lonely path and has to be this way. Try to see this as a sign that says stay centred in your truth and always maintain your own discernment. I also don’t think it’s a matter of science versus intuition – the balance between the two is what works best for me.

I do hope that those affected by this situation don’t lose heart and allow confusion to cloud their inner being – see it as a gift that fills you up with more self empowerment.

Peace.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:34 AM   #8
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

because they are human like the rest of us, therefore they will disagree sometimes, maybe they should be given some space in which to work out their differences. we all make mistakes and we all argue sometimes......its called being human. what we can do as a community is support them whilst they work things out.
m x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #9
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

one might say that this is like scorpion and the fox...the story where scorpion, riding on foxes back, crosses the river....promising not to bite...but still does it...knowing IT WILL drawn....explaining it with: it is in my nature

to put in in "human" terms:

my sources are better than your sources
i am channeling info from 5th dimension
na-a my info is better i am channeling it from 29th dimension
yours sources are out of date, my sources are still at the source
my ET told me that earth will explode on 1.4.2010
my ET told Santa is not from north pole but Ursa Minor
my ET is more benevolent than your ET
you are a disinfo agent
no you are a disinfo agent
jesus died for you
you can only understand this once you see the light
only people with open heart can benefit from my knoweledge
it is your low self esteem that is preventing you from grasping my concept

etc......

About blowers (whistle or otherwise) in a more politically acceptable manner here - http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17091
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #10
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
one might say that this is like scorpion and the fox...the story where scorpion, riding on foxes back, crosses the river....promising not to bite...but still does it...knowing IT WILL drawn....explaining it with: it is in my nature

to put in in "human" terms:

my sources are better than your sources
i am channeling info from 5th dimension
na-a my info is better i am channeling it from 29th dimension
yours sources are out of date, my sources are still at the source
my ET told me that earth will explode on 1.4.2010
my ET told Santa is not from north pole but Ursa Minor
my ET is more benevolent than your ET
you are a disinfo agent
no you are a disinfo agent
jesus died for you
you can only understand this once you see the light
only people with open heart can benefit from my knoweledge
it is your low self esteem that is preventing you from grasping my concept

etc......

About blowers (whistle or otherwise) in a more politically acceptable manner here - http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17091
Therefore we are back to the archetypal EGO/PRIDE discussion where everyone wants to be seen as being right.....however we have to get to the truth somehow......how do you think we are going to do this?
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #11
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

one of my ideas is to get all the blowers (and alike) together in one room...no cameras, no tape recorders, no audience....just them and their top secret "stuff"

let them discuss their stories...compare facts..
let them confront on their differences
let them find a common ground to work on...
let them settle their disputes....
let them have a chance to act like adults LOL

etc...

like i once told in Ryan thread....no need to come out of the room with a working 0 energy device (like anyone could actually do it) neither do we need a detailed schematics on how to make one....just come out of the room with some solid common ground to work on....

if in a boat and every man is rowing with his own tempo....the boat will..well...it will go round and round, round and round.....

and behold...there it will be....right where it started....
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #12
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
one of my ideas is to get all the blowers (and alike) together in one room...no cameras, no tape recorders, no audience....just them and their top secret "stuff"

let them discuss their stories...compare facts..
let them confront on their differences
let them find a common ground to work on...
let them settle their disputes....
let them have a chance to act like adults LOL

etc...

like i once told in Ryan thread....no need to come out of the room with a working 0 energy device (like anyone could actually do it) neither do we need a detailed schematics on how to make one....just come out of the room with some solid common ground to work on....

if in a boat and every man is rowing with his own tempo....the boat will..well...it will go round and round, round and round.....

and behold...there it will be....right where it started....
so what you are actually saying is that the BLIND ARE LEADING THE BLIND, however at least someone is taking the lead....The analogy of the boat works as we need a rudder , but not a broken rudder broken in 2
lol
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #13
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
so what you are actually saying is that the BLIND ARE LEADING THE BLIND, however at least someone is taking the lead....The analogy of the boat works as we need a rudder , but not a broken rudder broken in 2
lol
Whistblowing is like a grenade in a paint bucket.....Paint flies off in every direction....Some sticks to the walls but most ends up on the floor.

It's so disjointed that a rational and intelligent man cannot make heads nor tails of it.

It's like trying to interview a snowflake on how it feels like the other snowflakes.


Sorry.....Ranting now....Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #14
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Whistblowing is like a grenade in a paint bucket.....Paint flies off in every direction....Some sticks to the walls but most ends up on the floor.

It's so disjointed that a rational and intelligent man cannot make heads nor tails of it.

It's like trying to interview a snowflake on how it feels like the other snowflakes.


Sorry.....Ranting now....Peace Y'all
Thats O.K...the paint analogy works....however it takes someone with skill to take the grenade out , then paint a masterpiece...is there anyone on the earth that can do that?
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:16 PM   #15
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

D21....

the rudder is just one part of the whole....

think of the human animal as of clouds....when there is a time to pi**s on someone they will come in great numbers...otherwise...it is hard to see them close together...

if it might make you more "comfortable" just....decide to try being aware of your actions and do/believe what you feel it is ok to do/believe....and when in doubt...you can ask around...but the final decision should always be yours to make...and if it does not work out - you can always blame me for it
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #16
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
D21....

the rudder is just one part of the whole....

think of the human animal as of clouds....when there is a time to pi**s on someone they will come in great numbers...otherwise...it is hard to see them close together...

if it might make you more "comfortable" just....decide to try being aware of your actions and do/believe what you feel it is ok to do/believe....and when in doubt...you can ask around...but the final decision should always be yours to make...and if it does not work out - you can always blame me for it
These analogies are interesting...a pissing animal analogy is hard for my mind to get around... can you elaborate on this a bit more...maybe use the cloud analogy and it will **** rain on all of us
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #17
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
These analogies are interesting...a pissing animal analogy is hard for my mind to get around... can you elaborate on this a bit more...maybe use the cloud analogy and it will **** rain on all of us
lol
dom

What more is here to explain? I am blowing my "whistle" here. I am describing a circle...the answer could be one of my previous answers in this thread.

---------
for example:

and there will come the day when earth will open and you will see them return, emerging from blackness..whispers in the wind....traversing their message...calling you back...to the source...must return to the source...how shall thy respond D21?

-----------

When the "time comes" (whatever that may be) it is not about Camelot or Bill and Kerry....it is about you. How do you wish to see yourself at that "time"? (no need to answer here...that is for you to know and/or to find out)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:29 PM   #18
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've the feelling that the disagreement between those 2 has a personal reason.
The 2 always emphasized that they aren't a couple, but sometimes in such a platonic relationship, it happens
that one wishes that the opposite would be true.

I reckon the one is Kerry.
She's single, has no kids and is already 44 years old, and she wishes to have a partner who really supports her in every way.

Bill once wrote on the homepage that she even has difficulties to pay her rent. A fiancé would be helpful in such situations.

But Bill couldn't engage because he has alrady a fiancé in Switzerland.
And perhaps he even wouldn't engage with Kerry because he only sees her as a friend, or feels "too old for her", or whatever.

But now Kerry feels rejected and that can lead to constant disagreement, even dislike. There were rumors that the 2 don't like each other very much.
Although Bill always speaks in high respect of Kerry, a true gentleman.

But I feel that there's some truth in these conjectures.
Because just watch the video interviews of the 2 or the conference talks, Kerry always looks depressed when Bill speaks, the corners of her mouth go downwards and she looks bored.

What's also noticeable, she very often disrupts him when he speaks.
The subtext of such behaviour is: please recognize me!



Perhaps I'm totally wrong, but I've this strange feeling.







Last edited by King Lear; 02-15-2010 at 12:36 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #19
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've the feelling that the disagreement between those 2 has a personal reason.
The 2 always emphasized that they aren't a couple, but sometimes in such a platonic relationship, it happens
that one wishes that the opposite would be true.

I reckon the one is Kerry. [Mod request: Please snip long quotes]
You've really put some thought into this....

It's probably a little simpler than that...

2 individuals cannot always speak with the same voice.....SG

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #20
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've the feelling that the disagreement between those 2 has a personal reason.[Forum Guideline: Please snip long quotes]
interesting thoughts King,therefore you think it is a battle based on human emotion.....what ever happened to the the higher consciousness?
lol

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 08:33 PM. Reason: [Forum Guideline: Please snip long quotes
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #21
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Kerry is more earth based and Bill is more in space.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #22
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Kerry is more earth based and Bill is more in space.
if they disagree about something there has to be a REASON....If one works on intuition and one works on reason , it would be the other way around...bill would be earthly and kerry heavenly
lol
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #23
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
But now Kerry feels rejected and that can lead to constant disagreement
I laughing so hard I can barely keep my self together. King Lear I do not

know how you came to that conclusion but regardless of how it really made me

laugh regardless if it is true or not. I just see Bill and Kerry as two different

people, with similar but different opinions. I think the work they have done is

amazing and applaud them for it The End.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #24
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I laughing so hard I can barely keep my self together. King Lear I do not

know how you came to that conclusion but regardless of how it really made me

laugh regardless if it is true or not. I just see Bill and Kerry as two different

people, with similar but different opinions. I think the work they have done is

amazing and applaud them for it The End.
HELLO JOE
I think King Lear is a romantic.
.however we have 2 different types of people one who is a Rational Realist, the other an Intuitive Altruist...THE 4 make up the make -up of any human being.REASON, REALITY,LOVE , INTUITION...
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #25
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Why do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy Disagree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I laughing so hard I can barely keep my self together. King Lear I do not

know how you came to that conclusion but regardless of how it really made me

laugh regardless if it is true or not. I just see Bill and Kerry as two different

people, with similar but different opinions. I think the work they have done is

amazing and applaud them for it The End.
But what if I'm right?
Will you still laugh then?


And I aplaud them too. That's for sure.

King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon