Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
HeadFullDMT

Default Clifford Stone on the truth about Roswell

Clifford Stone on
the truth about Roswell

source:
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/preview3.htm
Old 11-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clifford Stone on the truth about Roswell

Like yer avatar-what a big guy; big Tezzer! I'll avagaddro at the vid.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:09 PM   #3
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Roswell is the truth. Many years ago I would tell the roswell story to friends. Having a clearence above Top Secret I would access information and one such report was the Roswell Incident. I would describe the 3 aliens that were taken from the site. Two were dead, one died later while being treated. The air craft was taken for examination. The information gathered from it was used to develope our technology. Anyway, when friends would see the movie Independence Day, I would get calls from them and they would ask in a puzzeled way, not knowing, but wondering, how did you know? You told us that story years ago...come on, how did you know? My wife Chaye, when we see this film, looks over at me and just smiles. To this day, she still smiles.
There is so much information out there that people need to know. Right Viking?

Cla-Tu, Gort, Barada, Nic-To

Peace and harmony...Topper
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Topper-i'm losing a little patience with the secrecy nowadays-most know that the star beings are here and we are part of the seeding program--i stress not our souls but our 'container bodies' and why the hiding?-they either don't give us any credit to handle the truth or are firghtened of exposing the lies that have been weaved over the years.Either way the truth should set us free from at least some scenarios.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:36 PM   #5
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Herne, Lord of the trees, you posess wisdom and knowledge eons beyond my mortal self.
I only know that which I was part of, but also grow weary of the limited secrecy. A secrecy which truely has no place in our society today when our society is blended with such an aray of enlightened beings, such as yourself.

Cla-tu, Gort, Barada, Nicto...Topper
Old 11-02-2008, 12:26 AM   #6
Christina Sila
Avalon Senior Member

HeadFullDMT: Thanks for the link to Conscious Media Network, it’s been added to my ever growing list of resources.
Topper: Good on you for sharing what you learned of the Roswell story with your friends and family.

There was a time when I wished my father would come clean on the Roswell story. It doesn’t really matter to me anymore, for I’ve learned the truth without his admission. After 88 years, dad now rests in his grave with a multitude of government secrets, including those involving the Roswell incident, for he was an army air corps officer there on the scene. To his dying day he stuck to his story of the crash being just an experimental weather balloon. He offered up the book ‘UFO Crash at Roswell: The Genesis of a Modern Myth’ by Benson, Ziegler and Charlie Moore, which is a poorly written government debunking of the UFO crash. To date, the best book I’ve read on the incident was published in 2007, entitled ‘Witness to Roswell’ by T.J. Carey and D.R. Schmitt. For anyone not yet convinced of this government cover-up, this book offers well-researched and well documented accounts from many eye witnesses who have finally come out of the closet.

Early this year, my sister asked dad if he was going to have a death bed confession regarding aliens and UFO’s, he immediately came out of an almost comatose state and looked her squarely in eye to say, “Drop it!”
Christina Sila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:42 AM   #7
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

good interview ....

the whole UFO thing is hillarious .....

We can sit on a roof deck in center city Phila and see (what i believe) are scout ships. They look like stars .... but just gliding silently by, no blinking lights and often make crazy zig zag motions, split into two, stop and then go again. We see often many flying together. They at times will get real bright, really bright.... and then dim out kinda like saying hello.

There must be at least 20 - 30 of us here that often on a clearest of nights (nights we can see the stars that is) and that has been often in the past few years, which is how long we all see these guys flying around. I caught one on film which i posted on YouTube but its not that clear. The orignal is very good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzZyGSZbpHQ

We learned that if you go outside on a clear night, with your tripod and digital camera ..... You want to use a good high pix digital camera. Look up and find one of those "BLINKING, Bouncy" so called stars and zoom in with your digital camera. YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE. don't **** your pants from the excitment.

Its just like the whole ORB phenom ..... they are all around us all the time. Our digital cameras are picking them up like crazy..... they must love to be taken picture of. lol

Has everyone here (i'm sure most) already seen the Martyn Stubbs story.
NASA secret Transmittions- the smoking gun

They are all over our skys ...... its hillarious!!

Everyone can go outside at night and see these guys flying around ... THATS If YOUR HONESTLY READY TO TAKE OFF THE DIAPERS!! Anyone who attempts to downplay or discredit the ufo topic are just asleep and afraid but they will either wake up or transend into a reality of like frequency. This planet is transending and so must we. Its all about divine timing ....

To a rise in consciousness
with much,
love, light and laughter
SC

Last edited by Sir-Chi; 11-02-2008 at 01:45 AM.
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:15 PM   #8
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Christina, your father is a great man. I respect his integrity and conviction. There is reason behind the secrecy that civilian folks will never understand. I kept my knowledge quiet for many years. Secrecy from my wife, never. She, like your father, has never spoken about anything I have shared with her. My select friends also.
I will thank your father in my evening prayers, as he deserves them.

Peace, love and harmony...Topper

Cla-tu, Gort, Barada, Nic-To
Old 11-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #9
Christina Sila
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Topper. I too have always respected his conviction, though not all of my siblings are of the same mind. We all grew up with his answer to many of our questions being “if I told you I would have to kill you,” then he’d chuckle and smile. Heh. Honestly, that’s not just a line from the movies. Perhaps a better understanding of what the compelling reasons for such secrecy would have helped.

The Roswell Incident just seems like history to me. The questions now are where do we go from here. And.... if I may ask, what’s the meaning of Cla-tu, Gort, Barada, Nic-to?
Christina Sila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:05 AM   #10
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Christina, When the time comes, if you find yourself face to face with those your father was familiar with and intelligent enough to keep you safe from, those are the words to repeat to keep yourself safe. Those words will keep you from harlm. Remember them.

Gort,,,Cla-tu, Barada, Nic-to.

Peace, love and the harmony of the universe upon you...Topper