Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 04:39 AM   #1
Alexandra

Default Ascension

I am curious as to what the word ascension means to persons on this forum.
I realize that this may appear to most as a really stupid question. Believe me, it is not.

My experience with the word comes from the early eighties when people were following channelers and joining "new age" groups. They all said that they would ascend because they had hidden knowledge of the truth. The reasoning for this was that the angels or the creator had chosen them specially to impart this wondrous knowledge to save them from the coming turmoil. These people I met in two different states and in many different cities. It wasn't just one group. They were all saying the same thing. My gut feeling told me then that there was definitely something amis in these messages. The messages played to the ego in everyone making them feel special and superior to others on this planet.

Then I come to these forums and here we go again with same word. I am wondering if this means the same thing or something new. This is why I am asking.

Alexandra
Old 10-26-2008, 04:43 AM   #2
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Re: Ascension

To me it means ATTUNEMENT OF FREQUENCY
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:50 AM   #3
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
I am curious as to what the word ascension means to persons on this forum.
I realize that this may appear to most as a really stupid question. Believe me, it is not.

My experience with the word comes from the early eighties when people were following channelers and joining "new age" groups. They all said that they would ascend because they had hidden knowledge of the truth. The reasoning for this was that the angels or the creator had chosen them specially to impart this wondrous knowledge to save them from the coming turmoil. These people I met in two different states and in many different cities. It wasn't just one group. They were all saying the same thing. My gut feeling told me then that there was definitely something amis in these messages. The messages played to the ego in everyone making them feel special and superior to others on this planet.

Then I come to these forums and here we go again with same word. I am wondering if this means the same thing or something new. This is why I am asking.

Alexandra
Ascension is for all people, no matter who they are, it is about getting rid of the ego and helping others to achieve the same goal in raising there awareness and frequencies to ascend to the next density. It's about wakening yourself and helping others to do the same thing. It is not for just one specific group or type of person..

And because we have been for the most part dumbed down by certain beliefs, (threw the generations) it is harder for most to understand and move past the old paradigms..

So if anyone tells you it's just for them and such, they have been either mislead or are misleading you.

The ascension is the right of all human beings and always has been..

Namaste-Matte

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-26-2008 at 04:51 AM. Reason: fix
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:50 AM   #4
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

To Ascend ... .to rise up ....

To move through dimensional planes at will.

As humanity raises its consciounsness, ascension is the natrual outcome...

Many beings using a Mer (counter-rotating fields) Ka (spirit) Ba (body)

MERKABA - which is just a chariot, a vehicle, ball of light etc.... to move through the dimensional planes. The Galaxy is a MerKaBa - we are living in one.

I believe ...... these are not the 60s and the term "New Age" is like every term on the planet with a polarided possiblility of poss and neg aspects.

Being a child of a true hippie ..... i can say for sure .... THEY WERE CORRECT and now we are morphing into a NEW WAY!!

love, light and laughter
towards a harmonic ascension
GO PHILLIES
SC
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:19 AM   #5
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:13 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

I do not believe ascension means we are going to literally ascend somewhere in a great flash of white light. I think it's a process of changing frequency or vibration. It's like changing the radio channel. The other stations still exist, but you're tuned in to another one and can't hear the others anymore.

I think it also has to do with letting go of a strict 5 sense reality. There is so much out there that we can't see because our "eyes" our conditioned to view this world a certain way. We are dependent on what we see, smell, touch, taste, and hear. But that is only one frequency.

And you get a lot of people now who seem to be "vibrating" differently because they have a much harder time "existing" now. They find written and verbal communication harder because the words and language are clashing with their lives. You have all kinds of "symptoms."

http://whatsuponplanetearth.com/APsymptoms.htm

I also think ascension has to do with the way you live your life. David Wilcock talks about it. Ra, in the Law of One talks about it. Service to others vs. service to self. Wilcock says you only have to live a life of service to others 51% of the time to ascend.
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #7
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Alexandra,

Your post is very educational to the point and correct as far as I am concerned.

Your observation about already being in the change is a good one as well. I have also noticed the change as of about a year ago or so.

I can be sitting in my living room for example and will notice something moving across the room at what seems to be a faster pace or frequency that only allows me to see the movement of something but not to see it in detail.

I also think this is a manifestation of the 4th density change which is coming at a certain pace that will at some point in the future become clearer and clearer to those that are also changing with the frequency tuning ajusting that is now happening.

I see things in this 4th density quite often and it seems to be happening more and more as we travel along the time line that is obviously speeding up for our benifit.

These types of things are now commonplace in my world and I welcome them.

Again, good post and your point well taken.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:42 AM   #8
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

To solve "the" puzzle, code, frequency, numbers... to "cross" the bridge, oscillate, vibrate, piiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg -

Last edited by sammytray; 10-28-2008 at 12:45 AM.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:32 AM   #9
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:13 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:34 AM   #10
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:14 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:28 AM   #11
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gabe Gabriel,
Thank you for the compliment and adding to the post. You are correct in the things we see. Some fly, some run across the floor, and some you can actually see out of the corner of your eye. for a fleeting moment. This has never frightened me, so I figure it is just a natural ocurrance. I have noticed that it is happening much more often than it used to. What I noticed is that you don't feel a heavy presence with these either like ghosts or other entities. How about your experiences?

Alexandra
Alexandra,

I agree with you about not sensing a heavy presence when I see the flashes of beings that catch my attention.

I was glad to see your post because after seeing these momentary glimpses of things that are so fleeting to the eye I was wondering if any others are seeing these things.

I feel that there are quite a few people that are noticing these things just as we are, and that there are probably many on this particular forum that have also seen these things.

I do know that these things never happened to me when I was a child growing up, but as linear time moves forward there does seem to be a progression in my awareness and ability to notice such things.

I must say here without being too "preachy" that the change we are noticing is the gradual change into the 4th density as you said in your earlier post and I think is happening to everyone on the planet but that there are probably "many" people that do not want to "notice" or "see" the things we are talking about, even though it is there for them to see as well.

It is also interesting to note that the Bible teaches a change into another dimension during what is commonly called the "end of days" or the "end times" others call it.

The scriptures call this change "a mystery" and was taught by Paul in 1st Corinthians chapter 15.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:56 PM   #12
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Sammytray,
I am sorry but I don't understand where you are going with the above message. Please explain.

Alexandra
Alexandra,

Thank you for your request for me to explain

To solve "the" puzzle - First having the curiousness to pursue passionately the discovery of "pieces" of the "puzzle" - (ascending).

The "pieces"
Codes ... NUMBERS, SYMBOLS, information from others, books etc...

"Vibrate" - literally internally vibrate/oscillate AS the "earth" oscillates...

"Frequency" - literally "PING" (PI-NG) "pi" (mathematical alignment-back to numbers) "NG- NnnnnGgggg" - literal vibration as you say for example... sing.

"cross the bridge" - 11:11, parallel universe... the design between the two, the "bridge" the codes, the numbers, the frequency, the "pieces" of the puzzle.

cross-
Ascension

Old 10-28-2008, 11:26 PM   #13
Banned

Hey Alexandra,

I had the same question (or similar) a while ago and got some interesting answers here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2596
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:48 AM   #14
Alexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Hey Alexandra,

I had the same question (or similar) a while ago and got some interesting answers here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2596

hey 371,

Thanks for the link. You are right. Very Interseting, mmmmm.

Alexandra
Old 10-29-2008, 05:55 AM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Two words....Dolores Cannon!, she's very cool and will explain everything in easy terms. PEACE,Dan...http://www.viddler.com/explore/endgamenow/videos/46/.....it's a 2 hour video that I just watched tonight and it's awesome!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-29-2008 at 05:58 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:59 AM   #16
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:15 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:07 AM   #17
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Trust me on that video in the above post!, I was blown away by her, and how easily I understood her!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:12 PM   #18
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Sammytray,

I like the vibrate and frequency definitions.

11:11 is a memory catch or reminder. It is not the bridge.

Ascension? I really dislike that word. It sounds so elitest.

How about completed project, transferring out, or just plain ol'e movin' on

Alexandra
Nice to chat with you alexandra

"11:11 is a memory catch or reminder" ? - A reminder of what? Have you considered truly solving what 11:11 is to "remind" us of? Do you have any input or more of an in depth explanation?

Ascension - maybe "self discovery" and then....

I speak with a humble heart and thank you for the responses
lots of love and light
Old 10-29-2008, 04:48 PM   #19
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:15 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:56 PM   #20
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

you and I have had some similar experiences there Alexandra

I too first heard the term in the 70s from a new age rainbow religion called church universal and triumphant

I got pretty involved in the church and planned to go to their schools

that is until Elizabeth Clare Prophet started channeling Jesus himself and once she stated that "that" was his second coming

I was like huh? isn't that rather audacious?

It turned me off in a big way

So I did a little research, or what you may call it research as there was no internet or a plethora of info on this stuff and began to read up on Madame Blavatsky and Godfrey Ray King

I had so many other religions on the back burner I was investigating I hardly missed not having that one anymore, yet it opened alot of doors for me

heck, at one time I was highly considering becoming a monk in some far away hermetic order of "whatever"

heh for all I know the Jesus channeling really happened, but from what I have leaned since then I have doubts but who am I to say

I still recommend that adventure to anyone

so my idea of ascension came from there yet now it seem to be taking on an actual physiological aspect much like what is described by David Wilcock

well that is my answer for today....ask me tomorrow and I may have different opinion

HAH!
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:08 AM   #21
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, 11:11 is a reminder or perhaps better said a verification that you are on right track of the path you originally chose. A syncronicity if you will.

The bridge-you are on it now. It is not 11:11 . The bridge is the transition to the next adventure. If you can successfully complete the crossing then your new adventure starts.

Alexandra
You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls. You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits. Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'. Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul creates to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness.

Once you see your numeric codes, you have activated something in your DNA codes and they will continue to appear until you 'get the message' ... it is 'time' to move on.

We all have one or more numeric codes that follow the blueprint of Sacred Geometry. It is about the spirals of consciousness, Fibonacci Numbers, the Golden Spiral, also found in perfection, in the exact proportions in the Great Pyramid.

11:11
is a pre-encoded trigger
placed into our cellular memory banks
prior to our descent into matter.

The 11:11 is hereby being activated.

What is the 11:11?

A TRIGGER OF REMEMBRANCE:

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to millions of people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during time of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on those seeing them.
Each time we see the numbers 11:11, our cellular memory banks are further activated. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with the Greater Reality.

Repeated sightings of 11:11 have happened to millions throughout the world. Many want to know why this is happening? What does the 11:11 signify?

When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Greater Reality.

The 11:11 is an insertion point
for the Greater Reality
to enter the present moment.

When this happens, it is time to stop whatever you are doing and LOOK LARGER.

A transfer is in position.

You can enter the Greater Reality and travel deeper into the Invisible. You can seed a long held desire, receive a vision, ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply feel the Invisible insert itself into the present moment. The revelations you receive will not come in the form of mental concepts. Rather, it will be an enhanced state of being in which you will see everything as if with new eyes. A deeper understanding of what is truly real will surround you.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act
of Divine Intervention.

It tells you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is real and what is illusory. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion which keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into a Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from duality into Oneness.

The 11:11 is the bridge
between duality and Oneness.
It is our pathway into the Unknown.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/attac...1&d=1225328851
7gatesm.gif

Thank you Alexandra for your communications
Attached Images
File Type: gif 7gatesm.gif (1.2 KB, 94 views)
Old 10-30-2008, 02:31 AM   #22
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:16 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:39 AM   #23
RASKAR AS AR
Avalon Senior Member

x

Last edited by RASKAR AS AR; 12-15-2009 at 09:58 PM.
RASKAR AS AR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:01 AM   #24
AyanOne

Ascension certainly is a word that implies an 'upward movement' and/or rising.
Often this feeling a.rising, becomes an object goal in and of itself.
The effort of a strategic ascension to some 'other', over there.
Whereby one could be congratulated for their great climb up their spinal ladder to the grand 'finish line' of sorts, is the root impulse for many.
Yet the profoundest teachings speak fundamentally of the NOW, the Present... realized through no-seeking.
I remember a quote from Adi Da, as he describes the source Divine Reality, as 'always already the case'. Another comes to mind as well, titled "Heaven is above but you don't have to go up to be there".

The Great Mandala is well decribed via spectra(colors) and levels(of a sort). Perhaps this also contributes to the notion of a raising up, ascension, en.lighten.ing, as there is progress towards the higher most Divine center.

As there is also the 'descending' and 'ascending' paths of personal conductivity in Qi Gong, one can further see how we can reference this concept of ascension in varied ways. So, across many scales of description we observe an upward or arising tendency.

I would say, see it in witness consciousness.
For it is, in and of itself, not what really IS.
Realization is possible in the true moment, standing as clarity of consciousness, unmoved....by whatever appears to be arising.
Beyond simply 'mind', and the psycho physical reaction of the 'point of view'.

One could talk about the gravity of the situation, and how we can ascend beyond the density of it all, but is that really it either? Can it all be real.eyes.d and in that apparent crystal clarity, a brightening up, be translated or as I have read, 'tranmuted'?

That, which is current, can change and morph and clarify, around one who truly recognizes the conscious living now... that is always already the case and most prior to all of this we identify with.
This 'human version' conditional reality is clearly being shown now to not be our real state. It is simply the grossly limited experience we are having that we have accepted to date as ALL.

What is ascension? I dare not attempt an absolute opinion but this is my muse.
Gosh I still say in encouragement ...7UP!... for it articulates movement beyond. As well as a nod to the great traditions that understood the 7 stages.

But i know in growing profundity, the understanding of being one who merely IS.

Enlightening to that, one brightens and opens to Grace, and outshines conditions that imply effects either limiting or liberating.

Duality is not so binding...it just remains unseen... and one could say 'holds us back'.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:48 AM   #25
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:16 AM.