Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 02:48 PM   #126
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Talk about putting your head in the sand for some narcissistic delusion while in your face daily these evils are going on.* This is the evil of the "New Age"Just look at the back posts and the future posts on this thread.* Its dissociative, schizoid and delusional.*
With respect, I think you're over-generalising here. Pyschoanalysis or reaching conclusions of dissassociation and schizoid behaviour takes a little more than the reading of a 'snapshot moment' post or two, no? I don't think many who find their way to Avalon are unaware of the 'daily evils' that you mention, many for a considerable number of years. If I may ask a genuine question here - apart from reading Carr's work (which I have) and let's say. acknowledging that the New Age contains some unwholesome agendas (I don't disagree with that point, by the way) what is the way forward in terms of action?
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:06 PM   #127
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Lets use another metaphor. The battered wife syndrome or a drug addict. You tell them to leave or stop using drugs but they are in a state of denial so thick it could be called a dissociation a schizm to reality, yes? When I tell a new ager about the evils, (most of them already know) they go into some trance (mind control) on esoteric/exoteric logic, to in fact, not stop the powers to be and accept this fate. That for some metaphysical reason they were born to this, they are fixing it by tempering their ego, or my favorite they are meditating to have no mind. Do you see the schizm here?

Solutions, that is the million dollar question. I go to my local town hall meeting and have a sign that saids No Fluoride in my water. I set up a infowar booth at my local farmers market and pass out DVD's, i anonymously send dvd's into my community, I set up meetings on chemtrail information, i advertise Illuminati deprogramming classes and I tell everyone I can about what is going on.

This is part of the dynamic: We are so late in the game of how we have been CONNED that solutions are at a basic level. At a level which frustrates people to the point where they will get out of reality, get out of survival instincts and take this dissociative route of dream fantasy land. Like an addict denying his true reality. We live in a time where we cannot tell fact from fantasy, hence why people can live in a schizoid reality for so long. The PTB have created this dynamic they know this and push New Age concepts/culture/gurus/ufo's to take our power away from meeting them head on to battle this. This is basic counter intelligence this is basic warfare tactics! Objectively look at the posts here. They are insane mumbo jumbo, they are parroting the counter intelligence of the PTB. A counter intelligence plan/agenda that has been in place for hundreds of years.

Good Luck & Godspeed

Last edited by Magamud; 12-04-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:42 PM   #128
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I'm certainly talking mumbo-jumbo given that I've said I'd read 'Carr' when it should have been 'Watt'. Alan Carr is an English comedien but let's not go there in terms of Freudian slips

I understand the points you are making but I think by generalisations, you might be missing a sort of objectivity here.

I may be wrong but I think its possible we come from the same academic discipline. If this is correct then you will understand when I say that if you start out with a hypothesis you have to test it quite thoroughly before drawing a conclusion. The size of the sample would be important. I'm not sure that stating that the posts here are 'insane mumbo-jumbo' is much of a scientific statement

What are your views on consciousness and psychic experiences?
Old 12-04-2008, 04:52 PM   #129
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n1094.cfm

"Now that we have established the Biblical Prophecy that foretells the existence of a False Religious Prophet that leads the world into worship of Antichrist, and now that we have established the Biblical truth that this false religious leader will claim to be Christian and will be accepted as such, we need now to review a most important, and pertinent part of the New World Order Plan. In NEWS1052, we reprinted the entire text of my seminar notes from a seminar given to members of the Boston of Theosophy, and to any "seekers" of spiritual truth. During this seminar, Bill Lambert, the New England Director of Theosophy, detailed the plan whereby the New World Order Religion would be established. Let us review the pertinent passages.

The name of this seminar, " POSSIBLE AND PROBABLE EVENTS IN THE FUTURE", was held at the Boston office of the House of Theosophy on 8/18/91. During this seminar lecture, Lambert gave many important and revealing aspects of the New World Order Plan to produce Antichrist and his False Prophet. Lambert revealed that the person had been selected to fulfill this religious leadership position, and it was none other than the Roman Catholic Pope!!"
I am sorry, but I do not feel that the great harvest of 2012 has anything to do with the New World religion. But hey that's why there is chocalate and vanilla. To each there own.

Last edited by micjer; 12-04-2008 at 04:55 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #130
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Allie;90851]Well, I'm certainly talking mumbo-jumbo given that I've said I'd read 'Carr' when it should have been 'Watt'. Alan Carr is an English comedien but let's not go there in terms of Freudian slips

I looked up his website and the first thing that jumped out at me was the word DONATE! He seems well spoken and is in tune with what is really going on. However, nobody has all of the answers. I will take from him what feels right and carry on to the next informant.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:17 PM   #131
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

That's all anyone can do, Micjer

I found it helpful to read far and wide, too. Also debating issues was good for me since it helped to shine a light on blind spots that I wasn't aware I had.

There's nothing like a succinct word or two coming from someone else to freeze you in your tracks and send you flying back to the drawing board
And speaking in metaphors by the looks of it.

Interesting that the Theosophical timeline is out a bit, isn't it? I guess that excuses Pope John Paul II from his Anti-Christ duties and lays the job on someone else's doorstep.

Initially, I found some of the Theosophical tenets interesting but when I dug a little futher I was less impressed.

It occurs to me that even if the start point of a thought system has its wisdoms, others can make something of it that is almost its opposite, which then becomes integrated into its mainstream. That appears to happen in almost every 'belief' system that exists.

I came to a conclusion that any such system is at its best when you can track it back to its original state. From there on it tends to lose its true meaning.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:05 PM   #132
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Allie,
I really dont want to get into my own personal ideas of consciousness. Listen to Alan Watt for a month, test out his hypothesis, research it, then hopefully it will be clear for you.

A metaphor is like mathmatics. Calculus seems overwhelming and to apply it is chaos. But if you study it, it will become clear.

Good luck!
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:35 PM   #133
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

EXCELLENT ..... yes DIVINE timing is everything in this reality!!

Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:08 PM   #134
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Magmud

That's a pity

As has been stated a few times in this thread, I don't think anyone is trying to change anyone's mind about anything or to force a belief down someone's throat - and this was not my intention with your views either.

It's just that I can be a little inclined towards debate (as opposed to arguement) which I find healthy. I hope you have perceived our exchange as such

My point with consciousness and psychic experiences is that many people arrive at this 2012 enigma in this manner rather than finding it on an internet site or in a book. I hadn't heard of any of this until IT came to me.

It's a subjective experience but, like the 'Nasty Infintiy' question in quantum physics, I don't see how any theory can airbrush it out of the equation.

With regard to Alan Watt - I have visited his site and read his views. I don't necessarily disagree with some of them but I don't think its the whole story. However, I will certainly re-visit and give my templates an audit.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:04 PM   #135
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

General remark:

No one has "monopoly" on reality. Only religious people think like that ("new age" or "old age"). Also only religious people try to con-vince others that "they are right". This comes from their own repressed doubts. By "convincing" others they are in reality trying to reinforce their own conviction.

On this thread we do not try to convince anyone. We play a game. In that game there is a 2012 and a great Harvest etc. We are not necessarily "convinced" that this is so outside of that game. But we like to play that game here anyway because many feel it is fun and also we learn from it. If you cannot handle that game, then you are very welcome and free to take your business elsewhere. All sharings and opinions are welcome here, but refrain from disrespectful language and attitude towards people of different opinion than yourself. Please refrain from religious behavior as much as possible. If you cannot accept that other people have a very different view on things than yourself, then you can count yourself a religious person in my book. No matter what you have convinced yourself of.

If I see any more of such nonsense it will be reported to Moderators and we will take it from there. We want this thread to be a free flow and sharing of info without being harassed by religous people breathing down everyone's neck with their rigid convictions. If you are against the very "game" we play here, then you can state that once, and take your business elsewhere. Very simple. Hope this is very clear now. Thank you for respecting other people and their views!

Love,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-05-2008 at 11:29 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #136
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I would encourage everyone following this thread to watch this new Video Report by Brad Johonson. He is a "star Kid/Seed" that really woke up this year and with the whole 14th october "no show" (which triggered a lot of latent beings). He stands as an example on respectful behavior and acceptance of all opinions and views:

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/12...awakening.html

Enjoy!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:27 PM   #137
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

About Truth and fear:

Quote:
We have noticed that you pretend to value truth on this planet. Some spend a lifetime seeking it. Your legal systems demand it, and you can be sued if your business doesn’t practice it. Your philosophers define it, your scientists measure it, your religions exalt it, and you all fight over it. Meanwhile, all you are doing is paying global lip service to it. There is an excellent reason for all this: You have no idea what truth really is.

How the obvious has escaped you is a tedious story. The abridged version of it amounts to this: You embraced fear. After that unholy act, it has been downhill ever since. Fear is the first lie, the lie that tells you that you are separated from the whole. Once it has been embraced, you are incapable of ever telling the truth under any circumstances without blowing the game.

Truth, by its nature, is the light. Fear cannot, by its nature, be in the light without dying. It becomes a simple matter of self interest. Fear has owned this planet, its people, and their systems for a long time. It does not wish to give up the property it has acquired because it is a parasitic life form that cannot live separated from your life forces.

The truth is, you are the truth. It is not external to you, as you have been led to believe. For that reason, it is ludicrous to set out on a spiritual journey in search of it. It is likewise ridiculous to punish those who do not practice it when almost nobody on this planet does. As for philosophizing over it, how can you when you wouldn’t recognize it if it ran you over in the street? Meanwhile, measuring it is done in your attempt to dominate it, leading you further into the lie that it lives outside of you like an enemy that must be controlled. To exalt it is also to see it as separate. And fighting over it is so absurd as to not deserve our comment at all.

The totality of your clinically insane behavior surrounding truth has been cleverly manipulated by fear in its attempt to keep your eyes off the truth. In this manner, fear was able to continue uninterrupted and undetected in its process of eating you alive. But don’t worry—there is a cure. All you need do is awaken to the fact that you are the truth. As the light comes on, the parasite will die, leaving you joyously able to reclaim command.
http://www.soulwise.net/et-101.htm

And also Bashar's "Rubberband Analogy" on how Ascension can work for some and for the Whole:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD5abJ6Vzkc&NR=1

In the Light of Love and Gratitude for this opportunity to evolve out of Fear,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-04-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:23 AM   #138
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sanat

Thanks for the links

One thing that caught my attention was the mention of the term 'self-love'. It is one which appears to be misleading, with some believing it relates to egocentrism.

In many ways I also think the 'self-love' concept ties in with one of your posts which mentions the fear of being 'wrong'.

I was wondering if it might be beneficial for interested folk to express their views on what 'self-love' is?
Old 12-05-2008, 11:11 AM   #139
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
Hi Sanat

Thanks for the links

One thing that caught my attention was the mention of the term 'self-love'. It is one which appears to be misleading, with some believing it relates to egocentrism.

In many ways I also think the 'self-love' concept ties in with one of your posts which mentions the fear of being 'wrong'.

I was wondering if it might be beneficial for interested folk to express their views on what 'self-love' is?
Yea, sure. Why not? Self Love is the same as Love of others because in Love there is no sense of separation, but rather Oneness. Love is an impersonal quality of Awareness/Consciousness itself. It is the underlaying and fundamental Identity of All-that-is. The ego/mind/parasite complex is fear based to the core. It sprung from fear and it thrives on fear. It's rigid identity with the physical body (instead of the fundamental underlaying Love/Identity/Oneness) which is pervieced as a separate/transient entity increases this fear immensly.

Fear springs from the sense of being separate from God and others. Love of self and others springs from Oneness. It is not personal and it is not a "doing". Moving up the Scale of Consciousness is to embrace Love (of self/others) and stare down fear/separation. Moving down the Scale is to embrace fear/separation and negate Love/Oneness. Dedication towards Love is all the "Service to others" that is needed. Here is a post/thread adressing this very well: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8592

BTW. If anyone is looking for Spiritual Guidance and a Master in these "serious" times, then this fellow Puppetji could be the answer to your prayers:

http://www.youtube.com/user/puppetji69

Playfulness, Joy and Truth go together it seems Enjoy!

Last edited by Sanat; 12-05-2008 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:45 PM   #140
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Sanat

The time of your post was 11:11.....perhaps it was meant to be?

I'm not overly-keen on the term 'self-love' simply because it's so misunderstood.

I tend to think 'self-acceptance' fits my personal outlook best.

For me there are two distinct journeys in life. The first begins when you are able to comprehend the world around you and the influences of your immediate circle of family and then, friends. Who we are at this time is often not known to us because we have built a picture of ourselves based on the opinions and words of others. And how quickly we absorb those tiny, often throwaway negative remarks! How quickly we compare ourselves to others and find ourselves wanting

From others we learn whether we are fat, thin, bright, stupid, athletic, clumsy, worthy, unworthy - ad infinitum. We may only need to hear the same attribute assigned to us a couple of times and in our minds it becomes a reality. We truly are fat/thin/clumsy/stupid - and so on.

We take our influences about almost everything from that first circle, adding to it with others such as school teachers, sports coaches and so on - how we view the world, what we think about money, justice, politics, education, whose 'fault' something is - we are truly not our own person - but it takes so, so long to realise that. Some never do

Because it feels uncomfortable to be wrong - the judgement and censure of others being so paramount in our lives to date - we may also become quite defensive. Being wrong and not knowing everything is to be feared.

And so on into adulthood. With any luck we might come across a book, a person or any other medium that creates a catalyst for self-examination. Hopefully, we begin to realise that who we really are is an amalgamation of everyone we ever knew.

To reach the point of self-acceptance we have to acknowledge how our concept of 'self' has been built up. To know that it's OK to be wrong; it's just fine not to know it all. Given the trillions of facts that exist in the world, it's quite ludicrous to even think we can comprehend all of them.

There is such ease in saying 'I don't know'. There is ease in being able to say 'Oops, sorry - I was wrong'. There is ease in saying "I made that mistake" But perhaps the greatest gift of self-acceptance is that having accepted yourself, warts and all, you find a tenderness in your heart for humanity, knowing it is perfectly OK to get it wrong and this creates a knock-on effect in your relationships.

It may never be possible to be free of judgementalism - we have to judge things in order to arrive at our opinion of them - but instead of reacting to words with righteous indignation and hurt, we might stop and consider the 'intention' behind them. More often than not, people close to you don't set out to hurt you. They just haven't expressed themselves tactfully. Even strangers don't necessarily set out to hurt you - they just react from the point of their own level of self-acceptance. So you can be more tolerant and understanding. You don't have unrealistic expectations of others because you know how darned hard it is to try and be God.

It becomes easier to deal with situations in which you feel that squirmy, embarrassed sense of having screwed up. You don't submerge it in masses of excuses or denials. You let it go, knowing that you're human and whatever the incident was, it was something that allowed you to learn and hopefully, to grow. You put the whip away and stop beating yourself up. And in turn, you stop doing it to other people.

You accept that where you are in life has arisen mostly because of choices you made and it gives you a greater ability to make the right ones in the future. As the poem says 'So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers'

To me, striving towards self-acceptance will always be a work in progress but it's becoming an easier journey as time goes on.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:20 PM   #141
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Everything lately seems to have a purpose. I would like to thank (let's call them the Alan Watt followers)people for bringing the "new world religion" idea to my attention. It is good to have a different point of view so that we will question our beliefs and our sources.

However after much thought and looking at exactly what the nwr is saying, I have to say I do not go along with their beliefs.

I do not feel that this is a cult that we are involved with. I do not see the Antichrist nor do I see the Pope talking in these terms. (refering to the book of Revelations)

Believe me I am a novice at the art of meditating but the little bit I have tried it is so overwhelming and relaxing. I never felt anything like it going to church on Sunday and listening to a preacher. I usually was told if I did something wrong I was heading to hell.

I do not believe aliens are going to come and save us. It is against FREE WILL. They are here to guide us but we must go through this process ourselves. As I mentioned above, the Hopi, Mayans and other native tribes all speak of 2012 and the great harvest and I am sure that they are not involved with any conspiracy to create a new world religion.

I wonder what the nwr gang wants us to believe towards spirituality? Are we to remain status quo and believe that having dozens of different religions that hate and fight each other is the answer? Should everyone believe in christianity? If so, wouldn't you have a one world religion again?

I suppose if this is the nwr, then I guess they got me, because I know inside what resonates and I have felt and seen things lately that I have never experienced before. It has been wonderful.

ps. As I was trying to meditate last night I basically asked a question. Just before I awoke I was shown a large banner and on it had my answer. First time that has happened. Never had that happen falling asleep during a serman!!
Old 12-05-2008, 05:39 PM   #142
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Allie and Micjer for those great sharings and insights! How cozy and nice it gets when we are not trying to convince, but simpy share things...

Self-Acceptance is a very good term for it indeed. It puts stronger emphasis on the fact that it is a process rather than a "doing". Growing up in this world so full of judgements and negativity, it's impossible not to be affected and shaped by it. But at a certain age we have the possability to work these things out of the system as our self-consciousness grows. Acceptance dissolves the rigid knots inside (the conditioning) one by one and thus we expand and melt deeper and deeper into our true nature/Identity which is beyond all conditioning and comparisons. The fear of judgements etc. contracts the ego into a sore paranoid lump of defensivness where anyone and the world is viewed as an "enemy" based on past/childhood hurtful experience with it.

It's almost impossible to grow up in this world without this contraction of the ego. And as you say; many never recover from it at all. Instead they live their lives pretending all is well, or worse; spreading/projecting their misery onto others. Thus given time the suffering accumulates and we end up having the world we live in today. Most people are simply children hiding behind an "adult" or "serious" mask. Their real development stopped sometime in childhood when the main contraction happened. One thing I observed being with a Master (i.e. a highly evolved Being) was that he always treated children with great respect as the adults they are becoming, and he very often treated "adults" as little children (thus meeting people at their real level of development).

Micjer:

It sounds like you are really developing a taste for meditation to me. That is very good. That is the great thing when you have your own experience of it. You become more and more independent and incorruptible by other peoples doubts and projections. Each man/woman is his/her own "church". There is no need for any religion. Clean out the fear/doubt/negativity and it will be more and more obvious who it is that has been there all along...
Old 12-05-2008, 06:21 PM   #143
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Sanat;91288] One thing I observed being with a Master (i.e. a highly evolved Being) was that he always treated children with great respect as the adults they are becoming, and he very often treated "adults" as little children (thus meeting people at their real level of development).

This is so true. People`s lives should be reversed because they seem to be more advanced spiritually when they are young.

I`ll never forget my son who was about 5 years old at my grandmother`s funeral. Everyone was very upset at the gravesite and he said to my wife and I ``Don`t be sad, she will simply reincarnate as a baby soon``. I believe he was right.

Old 12-05-2008, 08:42 PM   #144
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Micjer....I was educated by the Dominican nuns. I know all there is to know about how to go to hell

A local priest tells me that the Dominicans were quite instrumental in the Inquisition. Eeek!!

I wasn't a Catholic - it was a multi-faith school - and given my enthusiasm for discovering 'God', I was as happy as Larry there. However, as time went by I did notice the tears and terror that some Catholic girls experienced for what seemed quite small things - like not going to church on Sunday. The Sisters would occasionally swoop down on a child and ask what colours the priest had worn at mass - heaven help her if she didn't know. Literally.

But on the subject of nuns and children, a Sister I've heard of now has an interesting definition of what an 'open heart' means. She believes that we are born with open hearts - if you look at a baby it is ready and willing to be happy, laugh and to love you. It doesn't see the mucky side in you or in life. It is eager to explore the world and appears so engaged with everything in a joyous manner.

Time closes hearts - according to this Sister - but if we take some cues from babies, along with the wisdom and experience we've gathered over time to aid our discernment, we can open them up again.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:20 PM   #145
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Jesus said: To enter the Kingdom you have to become like little children again. He did not mean to become immature of course. But he meant to dig deep enough to recover the lost innocence one had as a child. But this time that innocence is coupled with Awareness and Wisdom. That is a powerful combination. Here is an expression of this combination in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tJCwmo8xq0
Old 12-05-2008, 10:05 PM   #146
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

So he did, Sanat. I'd forgotten that.

Who is Swaha and what is Satsung? I'm not familiar with these things.

Thanks.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #147
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So he did, Sanat. I'd forgotten that.

Who is Swaha and what is Satsung? I'm not familiar with these things.

Thanks.
We have adressed this before on the thread on your request remember? Here is the post: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...6&postcount=53

Swaha is a Master (i.e. a very evolved Being calibrating in the top of the Scale).
Old 12-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #148
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As for the question of can I elaborate on the coming Harvest, yes, I shall do so now.

Your planet abides by the laws of the Creation of your Galactic Logos. The Galaxy runs on Cycles of time, known as the Precession of the Equinoxes. As I said, seek the Mayan Calendar for a deeper insight as to how the Galaxy runs (it is highly accurate), but for the purpose of this discourse, I will give a brief overview.

The Maya use an astrological cycle called the "Precession of the Equinoxes". This is a 26,000 year cycle in which Earth transits through each of the 12 signs of the zodiac for about 2,152 years each. Each of these astrological ages represents one month of the grand Cosmic Year. This "Mayan" cycle also corresponds to a 26,000 year relationship of the Sun (Solar Logos) orbiting Alcyone, the central star of our Seven Sisters Pleiades constellation.

The End of this Cycle, heralds literally, a New World Age, and a New Creation. "A new Heaven, and a new Earth", and is the time of the Great Harvest.
Smaller Cycles yield a Harvest, and then life continues on the planet as normal. Great Cycles yield a Great Harvest, and the end of current life on the 3rd Density. See it as a kind of 'Cosmic jet wash' and deep clean, while the planet takes a rest and regenerates herself..

When this Life-Cycle Ends, "All things will pass away, and All things shall be made new".

Collectively, Humanity right now, is growing, and developing, into the Beings you have long been encoded to be. Yet, as with any labor, it is not the mother or the baby who is in charge, it is the Primal process of Birth itself, unfolding it's own destiny.

So, December 21, 2012 AD, is not the day where all of the sudden the lights go out, and everything will suddenly change, rather, we are NOW in the process of this transition, from one World Age to the next. The changes are underway and will continue steadily accelerating as we head towards the culminating date.
Quote:
“Regarding our enslavement, you seem to be saying - essentially - that as fractions of our Logos Yahweh, we are equally responsible for his decision to keep us trapped here on our 3rd density planet Earth. That's an interesting thought. In that sense our total freedom must arrive through a collaborative spiritual effort.”

From a certain perspective, what you say is correct. From a 3rd Density view, you see yourselves as being "separate" from everything. From a higher perspective, you see that is not at all the case. You and your Creator, are One. As to your statement on your 'total freedom', you are not responsible for those around you. You and they are all One too, when seen from a higher Density, but in this Density, you are here to work upon yourself. You are here to remember who you are, and why you are here. You are here to remember the Infinite Creator. To know your Creator within you, and to offer your Service to him, and others, of your own Free Will choice to Serve. The one comes before the other. When you remember who you are, and you know it, deep within the Core of your Being, you will know and recognize your 'invisible' connection to All that Is, and in so doing, Joy, and Thanksgiving, and Service, will be the natural outpouring result, from your grateful heart. When you work upon yourself, and learn to know the Creator within you, being of Service to Others will be natural for you, and your Glorious Harvest shall await.
Quote:
Use all your Negative emotions as they arise, as the tools that they truly are. Train yourself to notice when Negativity arises in you. When you catch yourself projecting a Negative thought, remember that all thought is creative, and ask yourself if that is really what you want to create? It takes a while to become proficient, but do not give up. Just keep noticing your Negative thought patterns as they arise, and in so doing, simply choose again, and select a response that is more Positive. It is called 'working on yourself', and is the main reason you have chosen to be here right now. To work upon yourself. I wish you well in your transformation process.
http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

Last edited by Sanat; 12-06-2008 at 12:02 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:41 PM   #149
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I do remember but the connection wasn't (isn't) there completely.

I don't really understand the term 'satsung' - even though I've watched the videos

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious?
Old 12-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #150
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, I do remember but the connection wasn't (isn't) there completely.

I don't really understand the term 'satsang' - even though I've watched the videos

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious?
It's simply being in the Presence of a highly evolved Being. His/her energy field is so uplifting and strong that it has a healing effect on people who are receptive. You can get a taste of true Oneness in such a Presence. The Love melts the contracted ego and deep wounds are being healed.

In many ways this whole Planet and all the people on it are attending a global Satsang right now. And this has been ongoing for several decades already. All the highly evolved ET's that are surrounding our Planet with millions of ships (and also the awakened Wanderers on the planet) are creating an energy field whichs embraces this Planet and everyone on it. Slowly slowly people are "melting" (at least receptive people). We seem to have reached a critical point not so long ago as the level of Mass Consciousness has made major leaps on the scale in a short amount of time, and it keeps rising. Buddha had Satsang with his munks. Jesus had Satsang with his disciples. It's an old tradition and much more recoqnized in the East...

Love,

Sanat