Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2008, 06:57 PM   #1
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default warn us, save us, what a guy

This latest fear mongering from Boylan is typical. Boylan is in the main stream of the latest trend for "degreed" "doctors" to be coming out and telling everyone how tuned in they are to the "alien" agenda.

This asteroid thing sounds like a "test" to me by intelligence agencies to monitor the flow of information that passes around the internet.

It would be a great way to monitor response in relation to fear, anxiety, and to chart the flow of information through common communities such as this forum.

It may be to find out just how many people might take part in a mass consciousness type of "rescue" to save us all from the asteroid.

There could be numerous reasons for this, that is the point of this post.

Everone knows the goverment watches everything that goes on, on the "net".

I personally do not trust main stream people to inform me of anything of much value and this Boylan character is a real "ego freak", all you have to do is go to his site to see this.

He has declared himself on his site to be the "only" human that can speak for all of us humans to the "alien" space brothers. he has given himself some high sounding title for this high office he holds.

There is an article on exopolitics.org that talks about Boylan and his claims. This article is also written by other PHD's that have been papered by the main stream.

Here is the link for the article on Boylan.

http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-72.htm

Last edited by Gabe Gabriel; 11-15-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote