Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 06:11 AM   #1
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default This is a little far fetched but…

I just can’t help but ponder the double edged sword on this subject! The capturing of the Soul.

When I first heard Obama on TV during his first presidential debate with McCain discussing the relationship between the US and Russia, I couldn’t help but ponder a different meaning or context being telegraphed, whether for real or unknown by Obama at the time.

Though there are many agendas here in the 3rd dimension on earth by tptw, I usually drift over to just a few subjects that seem to interest me more than others. Albeit, money, power, greed, and control are noteworthy to conquer but nonetheless grabbing fragments of God for a collection; your Soul, like firefly’s in a jar, is sure to turn a few heads. So is the actual capturing of the Soul being coordinated by just one person and all others involved in various factions on down the pyramid are just in it for other ego gratifications and unaware of the 'Ultra' prize?

Excuse me for a quick digression… When you reverse engineer the weaving of the fabric of this negative system that is in place right now on Earth one can’t help but see an end result at the end of this long drawn out slowly-by-slowly process. That of being stuck inside a decrepit physical body dependent on microwave transmissions to run the Hormones and pharmaceutical drugs and toxic foods to keep the body operating in a prolonged misery state and not given the chance to heal completely ever. Actually it has become quite apparent that it is against the law for the medical industry, or anyone now for that matter, to heal you!!! Aside from creating an actual list at this point of how this trapping of the Soul is revealing itself and how this unspoken agenda is telegraphed; being lead, openly, most here already surmise, grasp that already and certainly most do not even need such a definition, however for the benefit of a foundation for some, here are a few trinkets’ that really snap the agenda into perspective.

The food supply is the largest target to manipulate and poison with toxins so that our bodies have limited functions and any ‘illumination’ trends are squashed. Preventing any new stages of human DNA to transpire is their paramount concern, and they especially do not want anyone to realize this as such. This is the real nuclear holocaust… the real atomic weapon’s agenda!!!!! This is the Nuclear genocide that is already taking place, 'An Atomic Holocaust' (remember 'The Bible Code' author ran around to all the world leaders to warn them of nuclear war?) the destruction of nutrition at any cost and by any means. “There shall be wars and rumors of wars”… the rumors of wars are the distraction while we are all being poisoned, secretly and some secrets are being exposed but the impact is not really hitting between the eyes!!! Numbing the nervous system is the target system they are after! The food, drugs, addictions, and ‘treats’ all numb our nervous system… the nervous system never touches the physical body (except in injury or accident) it is the lightening of heaven within us.

If people start transcending with there physical body than that becomes a threat of the highest order to the whole prison agenda on Earth for tptw, and a direct disempowerment to the one person acting out its empirical missive upon all humanity. Should capturing the Souls of an entire planet be successful, than that would certainly be a threat to the entire galaxy and universe. I bring this up because I disagree with George Green’s parody of our physical body as just a ‘rent-a-wreck,’ there is far more of a miracle in the potential of the current physical body that is of the highest concern for tptw, no actually, scratch that, they are terrified of an illumined populace. For one, that means they no longer exist, and secondly it means they will have been discovered and dealt with somehow.

Getting back to Obama and his debate on Russia… And now that he is actually president and mulling through some current events perhaps his posture at the time of the debate can be taken in a different light. You see rumor has it that Russia has been missing 22 suitcase nukes for sometime now and to date no leaks as to their whereabouts. George Green has mentioned several times that Russian scientists have proven that the soul weighs 22 grams and perhaps may even be a white crystalline powder in this dimension that maybe transcends throughout your physical being while you are alive. In addition to the eyes being the window to your Soul!!! (even Obama references this regarding Russia in his debate) Is there a dual meaning of loose nuke/suitcase nuke as being also in reference to plans of trapping the Souls of humanity?

So when I heard Obama during this particular debate discussing the number one threat he is concerned about… as that of loose nukes, not nuclear missiles being launched. Which no doubt of course is a valid concern being that the argument is of course we do not want any nuclear devices being detonated anywhere ever…but nuclear also stands for atonement, illumination, enlightenment, Atomic-cellular level.

We are all ‘John ‘Q’ Public’!!!!! We fledglings becoming illuminated in an atomic enlightenment are the biggest threat to tptw, and Al Qaida, the ones overseas are the ones they have already labeled as terrorists in reference to acts of violence. But now and by new laws, terrorists can be anybody threatening certain ‘systems,’ yet we think they are speaking of the ones overseas whom are hiding in the mountains…

When you listen to Obama speak is there dualism in his meaning? Is he speaking about us becoming enlightened and they cannot allow it? Does the hunt for ‘Al Qaida’ now have a second connotation???? Does ‘America’ mean tptw?

Anyone care to take a stab at the symbolic meaning of Afghanistan??? Obama’s prime motivation!!!!

Here is the presidential debate… just skip up to 1:16:10, listen through too 1:17:00 or so, and then also 1:27:15 on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-nNIEduEOw

And the point of all this is… can the trapping of Souls; capturing fragments of God (is this also a negative reference as to 'The Harvest'), really be accomplished by tethering humanity into a dumbed state of existence; hence stagnating the next step of evolution without tripping the ‘interference of freewill’ wire?
For surely at any moment of ‘tipping of the scales’ of interference of freewill by tptw would certainly engage immediate assistance from all beings of highest intent from any dimension to stop the interference!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-29-2009 at 05:26 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:05 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This is a little far fetched but…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Does the hunt for ‘Al Qaida’ now have a second connotation???? Does ‘America’ mean tptw?
I read that as the hunt for AI Qaida, like artificial intelligence qaida. I really think there's some kind of issue with that, all the spicing and dicing and programming. I seem to pick it up peripherally, not a direct line on it.

If America is TPTW, in some ways it's OK with me, because as another national, you've got to admit there's a lot of bullying, tromping, imposing will on other countries. It's frustrating. It's cloaked as democracy and a superman suit, e.g. Vietnam, Chile, Iraq, the central Americas, on and on. It's also a bastion of kick ass citizens, who I sometimes don't know help or hinder that swagger.

On the other hand, if it means the big-big PTW want to take out NY and Lady Liberty with a private nuke job, hhmmmmm....

Quote:
Anyone care to take a stab at the symbolic meaning of Afghanistan??? Obama’s prime motivation!!!!
I've been thinking a lot about Afghanistan. Canada's been fighting that war, pret' much alone with the USA, since the beginning 9/11. We've traditionally been an international peace keeping force, i.e. aiding development efforts or an army to try to enforce negotiated peace agreements, so this is the first time in a while (Korea?) it's been combat. It was a Canadian UN Force Commander in Rwanda trying to get help in - and watching the whole thing unfold. Bill Clinton says he still regrets doing nothing.

Symbolic Afghanistan?? Don't know besides the pipelines, buttressing Russia (geopolitically with its own NATO peeps), .... everyone always says it's futile to invade Afghanistan - they never have it (historically: Britain, USSR, now this). I think Obama's in a tight squeeze, maybe. During the election he talked de-escalation, development, and getting the hell out. I noticed today and it doesn't seem like a good sign:

US suffers deadliest month in Afghanistan as eight soldiers killed
Deaths come as newspaper reports senior diplomat's resignation over growing conflict
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...stan-resign-us

Americans don't know why they're there either, I think.

AND, to his credit, though he seems a bit of a warlord (and CIA drug lord), Karzai has held steady on how obnoxious he finds the aerial bombing and civilian deaths. Some of Canada's first deaths of soldiers in Afghanistan was by American pilots.

Last edited by no caste; 10-28-2009 at 04:19 PM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Off to look at the link- this is why I've stayed away from their food,, water, chemicals, clothing, drugs, etc;
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:22 AM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Here is the presidential debate… just skip up to 1:16:10, listen through too 1:17:00 or so, and then also 1:27:15 on. [/url]
Well, Obama stumbles in 'common areas of interests' re Russia, e.g. 15,000 warheads and can make up to 40,000 [LIKE THE US TROOP DEPLOYMENT TO AFGHANISTAN and that number came up too in another person's currency nightmare], luke-nukes, loose-nukes, alkaida {again}, worked with Rep Dick Lugar {manly name = nuclear non-proliferation; non-dualism Rep/Dem} in Senate ...

The soul eyes: not always practical to reach objectives

There's a lot of BS there too - the usual cold war, stuff. George Soros did Georgia too.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:46 AM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Well, Obama stumbles in 'common areas of interests' re Russia, e.g. 15,000 warheads and can make up to 40,000 [LIKE THE US TROOP DEPLOYMENT TO AFGHANISTAN and that number came up too in another person's currency nightmare], luke-nukes, loose-nukes, alkaida {again}, worked with Rep Dick Lugar {manly name = nuclear non-proliferation; non-dualism Rep/Dem} in Senate ...

The soul eyes: not always practical to reach objectives

There's a lot of BS there too - the usual cold war, stuff. George Soros did Georgia too.
The end result of the NWO is not only to rule the world but to hold captive the Soul of each person. Of course this has been done on a small scale and under controlled circumstances, but typically whatever they do in a lab does not work the same in real life or out in the open. So on a mass planetary scale there is not much room for error!!!

I learned long ago that attorneys in court often gave themselves away because of their slips of the tongue and their stumbles and hesitations... it took me long enough but I finally found out how to 'look' into what they were up too (most of the time anyway... puzzle pieces of confirmations show up. Gotta love those babblers, and even if they don't )!

They inadvertently were telegraphing openly what they were hiding and did not want to draw attention too, and this includes the shotgun approach to subjects for distractions.

And I do find it interesting that there are currently 30,000 or more Suneaters living on the planet so far (maybe there is actually 40,000). Mostly over in Russia no less and some in Germany and surrounding areas... the point is these people do not eat or drink anything and they haven't for quite sometime.

So how important is it to eventually balance the body flora in order to maintain your own garden within your gut?

The very food we eat is the very food that is holding us hostage... So isn't the trick then to find the foods that begin to perpetuate within us on their own over time?

RAdiance (Sun +)
MAgnetism (Earth ) &
Fasting... (doesn't mean to go without, it means to learn to create the right process or mixture of foods so you no longer are dependent and can be self sustaining within your own body!!!!!!! )

Ahhhh the land of Milk and Honey and Oil and Wine!
Inside that is!

Oh look 'Lilly's in the field'!!!!

(not much of a bible quoter but this made sense)

People's New Testament

Matthew 6:28 Consider the lilies. While the lilies do not toil or spin, they do their work, draw up sustenance from the earth, and drink in the dew, rain and sunbeams. So we are to do our appointed work. It we do this, trusting in God, he will supply all our needs.

Last edited by Christo888; 10-29-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:12 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

That first post made smoke come out of my ears! The thought of loose nukes is utterly horrifying. Nuclear weapons and nuclear power should not exist on this planet. Did we bring nuclear technology with us from the Pleiades? I'm toying with the idea that we are renegade Pleiadians. That's pretty far fetched too...right?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:40 AM   #7
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: This is a little far fetched but…

And I do find it interesting that there are currently 30,000 or more Suneaters living on the planet so far. Mostly over in Russia no less and some in Germany and surrounding areas... the point is these people do not eat or drink anything and they haven't for quite sometime.

Don't know too much about the "manna from Heaven eaters" Christo (are these people for REAL? or is it possible they are not from Earth?

David Icke mentions in one of his books "Children of the Matrix" (2001) that the Third World War (if it comes) will be a DNA war because the reptoids want human DNA.
Surely we are all susceptible to having fragments of our Soul Spirit punctured/captured by microwave transmissions, poisonous and toxic foods, pharmaceutical drugs, etc. however I truly believe that even if a DNA war is raging NOW that the collective indomitable magical Human Spirit will prevail over the Darkness......
__________________________________________________ _
History is a lie commonly agreed upon.............Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:24 AM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
And I do find it interesting that there are currently 30,000 or more Suneaters living on the planet so far. Mostly over in Russia no less and some in Germany and surrounding areas... the point is these people do not eat or drink anything and they haven't for quite sometime.

Don't know too much about the "manna from Heaven eaters" Christo (are these people for REAL? or is it possible they are not from Earth?

David Icke mentions in one of his books "Children of the Matrix" (2001) that the Third World War (if it comes) will be a DNA war because the reptoids want human DNA.
Surely we are all susceptible to having fragments of our Soul Spirit punctured/captured by microwave transmissions, poisonous and toxic foods, pharmaceutical drugs, etc. however I truly believe that even if a DNA war is raging NOW that the collective indomitable magical Human Spirit will prevail over the Darkness......
__________________________________________________ _
History is a lie commonly agreed upon.............Voltaire
Yes they are for real, 'Sun Eaters,' its just photosynthesis, quite easy to see how it operates, here is the Russian website I can post the translation shortly. http://www.gerbb.ru/dolgojit.htm
It just showed up in my email last year.
And of course it is easy to search for!

Plants are just transformed Sunshine, from Light to a Solid through a process. All though this is right in front of our face no one really realizes it, it just doesn't sink in!!!

But ya know Starlah the magical Universal Magicians reveal some pretty surreal stuff... and then as you poke around in it some of the information starts to fit and make sense, go figure!

Think of it this way...
As Above So Below, As Within So Without!
Heaven comes to Earth and God spark becomes Flesh.
Ponder this for a moment... at what point in time during our mothers pregnancy did a spark fragment of our Soul literally enter into the fetus? Did this spark fragment of our Soul actually permeate our mom's belly? How long did it take for our entire Soul to grow within us either before we were born or after we were born? I'm sure you've seen videos of Crystals growing all by themselves... and also a frequency can be measured from them as well and data stored within the crystal. And now computers are run by this same understanding. So mom and dad supplied the earthly DNA combo pak but how did YOU get in there? WE were all just two cells at one point, and then billions of cells with special functions 9 months later... purely DNA... waiting for Animation!

So I guess YOU, your animated crystal Soul must've been born into/of a Virgin!

"...Third World War (if it comes) will be a DNA war because the reptoids want human DNA..."

Hmmmm, I like David Icke, but I'm not to sure of that projection, actually, maybe were saying the same things but with different outcomes. I guess all ya have to do is create a symbiotic relationship to the host by slowly changing their energy patterns so they are compatible... dumbing down to lower the energy and then jump in and possess a body.

We are in a North/South flippant polarity whereas 'other' would be Oscillating (perhaps why they want to Irradiate the food supply so it changes the molecular patterns... like what a microwave oven does to food). And most parasite eggs are in Pork and dairy... hooved animals that are Oscillating energy. Most people have two to three pounds of parasites in them now and it is increasing quickly because our N/S polarity is weakening. Well that could explain why so many brand name nutrition store supplements are adding Anti-Freeze to their products. A 'Halogen' like the blood of the Predator in the movie.

Add a little Lizard mind programming like 'Geico' insurance and 'Life Water' (Lizard water), and other similar products and create the compatibility over time for acceptance between Lizards and human body's and perhaps living symbiotic hosts are evolved and available for Harvest and none are the wiser!

Remember the surgery that, I think was Ben Fulford, could be someone else, had not too long ago to remove a growth from his back? The pic displayed looks like a reptile fetus! Now you reminded me... years ago when I lived in Florida I met this lady and she gave me a wonderful hug... but there was this 'flake' in her hair that went right in my mouth it was so gross... so I had to quickly go outside and cough it up and out... I knew something was not right about what just happened. The next day I asked my gifted friend that lived near me at the time why was I so grossed out about something in my throat, mind you I purposely did not tell her the situation. And she immediately responds that it was an egg from lower vibrational species here and that these eggs are all over the place and are transferred from person to person by many means but transfer is typically from hugging someone or on public transportation seats and the like. I certainly did not believe her then and actually laughed pretty hard and then some... but now I understand!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-29-2009 at 07:47 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:18 AM   #9
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: This is a little far fetched but…

Christo888So mom and dad supplied the earthly DNA combo pak but how did YOU get in there? WE were all just two cells at one point, and then billions of cells with special functions 9 months later... purely DNA...

So I guess YOU, your animated crystal Soul must've been born into/of a Virgin!

Thats an interesting theory Christo although I don't quite understand the gist of it......very funny...I never thought of myself or my Mother as Virgin material! My animated crystal Soul enjoys your musings though before I nap!!
__________________________________________________ _______________
Kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight................Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:28 AM   #10
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

christo - You know that guy who runs through the forum in a panic from time to time (timetotelltheworld). I was checking his recent post(s), and this is what he said -

what man kind is not supposed to know is that our saveior is not coming to save souls hes comeing to collect them for batteries for alien ships............................eternal life in the heavans = ****ing batteries we are carbon lifeforms who produce 470 lumans of energy per year our souls are pure energy its a ****ing con read all my information here

We Are Lumans!! (?)
Old 10-31-2009, 07:53 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
christo - You know that guy who runs through the forum in a panic from time to time (timetotelltheworld). I was checking his recent post(s), and this is what he said -

what man kind is not supposed to know is that our saveior is not coming to save souls hes comeing to collect them for batteries for alien ships............................eternal life in the heavans = ****ing batteries we are carbon lifeforms who produce 470 lumans of energy per year our souls are pure energy its a ****ing con read all my information here

We Are Lumans!! (?)
We're all sparkly DIAMONDS!!!

Not excited that someone wants to collect our Souls for batteries but excited that I can see now how collecting the Soul can be accomplished! And now a concerned note at this realization as to the point of the thread was to convey this reality.

The current unfolding path on this planet is heading towards a mass lowering of the energy field of physical bodies... which opens the susceptibility to snatch away the Soul yet keep the body alive through artificial means. This being timed perfectly with the Earth's magnetic field itself being lowered. And it is the perfect time to intercept or take advantage of this phenomenon before the Earth shifts and charges back up to full steam.

So I can definitely see a timetable that is crucial... Now this really gets me to wondering about the 'Georgia Guidestones'... Are they a marker of how many humans to leave alone, and thus beyond that whom is left of those are to become worker drones? I mean were virtually at Zombie stage now, I'm not intending to fear monger, I am just looking at what actually exists as reality and by reverse engineering the man-made systems in place, they do not add up to our benefit!!! Actually there are so many agendas certainly it has become a free-for-all as long as they don't get caught.

And someone had posted Michael St. Clair's last talk recently and about halfway through the video he mentioned that probably 90% of the population would be taken by surprise and be disoriented in not knowing what to believe or think, referring to 'end times,' let's say restructuring of systems. I would think that would be a great opportunity to 'hook' as many as possible into the troth ...

OK so where is the vacuum to suck out and hold the Souls? Is it already constructed here on the planet or is it waiting off planet somewhere?
I wonder what a Soul sucker looks like?

Last edited by Christo888; 10-31-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:14 AM   #12
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And someone had posted Michael St. Clair's last talk recently and about halfway through the video he mentioned that probably 90% of the population would be taken by surprise and be disoriented in not knowing what to believe or think, referring to 'end times,' let's say restructuring of systems. I would think that would be a great opportunity to 'hook' as many as possible into the troth ...
I think St Clair is a classist snot. It's a Swiss thing. I hate the way he sneers about stupid masses or whatever terms he spits off his lip. I actually find him Nazi lite, like the Pleiadian 2012 extravaganzees. Maybe that's even him. I'm not sure. It's not my cup of tea.

OK. My spit: The 'higher ups' on social ladders are in most need of the lessons they preach, e.g. religion, national security, population control, {hey, maybe de-pop!}

I like that. We are diamonds. As diamonds, there's not a lot of juice to siphon off either. Most people I know already are, whether they're into these questions on this forum or not. I don't think it's complicated.*

*Actually, a lump of coal is probably equal to a diamond. It's all carbon-based. One can pick the metaphor and still end up with carbon.

Last edited by no caste; 11-06-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:10 AM   #13
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think St Clair is a classist snot. It's a Swiss thing. I hate the way he sneers about stupid masses or whatever terms he spits off his lip. I actually find him Nazi lite, like the Pleiadian 2012 extravaganzees. Maybe that's even him. I'm not sure. It's not my cup of tea.

OK. My spit: The 'higher ups' on social ladders are in most need of the lessons they preach, e.g. religion, national security, population control, {hey, maybe de-pop!}

I like that. We are diamonds. As diamonds, there's not a lot of juice to siphon off either. Most people I know already are, whether they're into these questions on this forum or not. I don't think it's complicated.
True... for the most part and they refract nicely on a ring, but in Space they are the center of a Sun!
As Above So Below