Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #1426
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Symbol of English Grand Lodge of Freemasonry

AUDI-VIDE-TACE

Listen, Watch and keep quite
Old 06-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #1427
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
All I can say at this time is that the Elohim are 'Creator Gods' that the ancient warriors mentioned in the text, lost contact with during the wars mentioned.

There is a true hiearchy and a false hiearchy. The true hiearchy, and true Elohim do not require spaceships to get around, they are not geneticist.

They do reside in the spiritual realm and their consciousness is literally expressed as Suns, planetary bodies and space itself. They are personifications of the infinite, of God, and they are in Oneness with all life. They are the true, unconditionally loving, teachers of the souls of planet earth. As our soul progresses through the schoolroom of the universe, our conscious Self can eventually attain the enlightenment of the Elohim (over very many many many years), as we were created in their image.

The false elohim are aliens of some sort, fallen beings who claim to be creators. According to what you say here, it appears as though their may be some planned 'appearance' by these fallen beings at some point to hoodwink humanity into thinking they are our creators. That being said, it is certainly possible that this false hiearchy of alien geneticist manipulated humanities DNA in the distant past to try and stop us from connecting to our own spiritual talents and God centers within. They did not create, but they may have manipulated for their own nefarious ends.

Whereas, humanity is truly created in the infinite's image by the spiritual hiearchy, as individualization's of themselves. Not by some crappy aliens who are going to 'reveal' themselves at some point as 'God's' who are here to save us or whatnot.

The true Elohim work through our own consciousness, the false elohim work from outside of us.

The true Elohim are beings of infinite unconditional love, and it is true we lost contact with them outwardly, but that's only because we fell in vibration, not because they took off with their space ships or whatnot... that's the false hiearchy who did that. The true Elohim have never left us, we've just fallen under the veil where we feel separated from them, from the infinite, from our higher Self.

We are now going to regain contact with the true Elohim, as we overcome the veil, and this will happen within our own consciousness, not outside of it.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 06-21-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:19 AM   #1428
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Watch for large scale involvement with the Catholic Church on the Sirian Annunaki disclosures in the future. Connections to Nibiru here too!
Sounds as though there are some interesting times coming down the pike.

Quote:
Why did we seek the Elohim? This is a deeply esoteric area and I feel it does it no justice to expand with typed words on a screen.

This type of disclosure is reserved more for 'planetary celebrations' in the future when the 'Lightmasters' return.

Certain people have been groomed for the return of the Watchers from childhood and will be called to meetings with these beings at the time of the Arrival.

All I can say at this time is that the Elohim are 'Creator Gods' that the ancient warriors mentioned in the text, lost contact with during the wars mentioned.
James, Many thanks for the reply.

All the Best
Ara
Old 06-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #1429
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
There is a true hiearchy and a false hiearchy. The true hiearchy, and true Elohim do not require spaceships to get around, they are not geneticist.

They do reside in the spiritual realm and their consciousness is literally expressed as Suns, planetary bodies and space itself. They are personifications of the infinite, of God, and they are in Oneness with all life. They are the true, unconditionally loving, teachers of the souls of planet earth. As our soul progresses through the schoolroom of the universe, our conscious Self can eventually attain the enlightenment of the Elohim (over very many many many years), as we were created in their image.

The false elohim are aliens of some sort, fallen beings who claim to be creators. According to what you say here, it appears as though their may be some planned 'appearance' by these fallen beings at some point to hoodwink humanity into thinking they are our creators. That being said, it is certainly possible that this false hiearchy of alien geneticist manipulated humanities DNA in the distant past to try and stop us from connecting to our own spiritual talents and God centers within. They did not create, but they may have manipulated for their own nefarious ends.

Whereas, humanity is truly created in the infinite's image by the spiritual hiearchy, as individualization's of themselves. Not by some crappy aliens who are going to 'reveal' themselves at some point as 'God's' who are here to save us or whatnot.

The true Elohim work through our own consciousness, the false elohim work from outside of us.

The true Elohim are beings of infinite unconditional love, and it is true we lost contact with them outwardly, but that's only because we fell in vibration, not because they took off with their space ships or whatnot... that's the false hiearchy who did that. The true Elohim have never left us, we've just fallen under the veil where we feel separated from them, from the infinite, from our higher Self.

We are now going to regain contact with the true Elohim, as we overcome the veil, and this will happen within our own consciousness, not outside of it.
I agree- the Elohim are 12 creators outside of time and space. They are not physical ET's. They are not Sirian Annunaki
Old 06-23-2009, 12:03 PM   #1430
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The Elohim are our higher selves. Too much war and a being loses contact with their higher self which seeks peace.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:06 PM   #1431
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

To the Birdbrains,

Bluebirds don't hear, see or talk. It appears mistakes were made with Ibis and Henman. I heard an mk whisper and it made me reflect.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:10 PM   #1432
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Please do not think I have all the answers, I need help too.

I have a question for you guys out there. Anyone heard of a sensory deprivation test where a subject is put in a lead box to cut them off from telepathic contact with beings who would help them? They are then left there for long perios of time
Old 06-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #1433
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

A human being is a spirit wearing a mind and body

Look beyond your mind to discover your identity and place in the Golden Age

At this time a combination of light and dark events are occuring on this planet

Ultimately this stage of growth is wonderful

Because this is wonderful, we are returning en-masse

We centre and gather around our planetoids in our ships

Many of our people who now work with your government are just early arrivals

Because the situation is wonderful, a new Watcher is evolving

Because of the freedom of choice on this planet, we are combining our DNA to create a new race

The bird-people, wolf-people, cat-people, and lizard-people harmonize to engineer a beautiful being who is a mixture of all parents

Can you play your part?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precipitation transmission from 'Metatron' on 20/6/09

Telepathic channeling transmitted from 'Central Circuit' on some kind of space fleet heading to earth. RV vectors reveal large gold coloured craft around a huge circular object. It was suggested to me not to view this object in detail. I was not told the reason why

Last edited by James Casbolt; 06-23-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:23 PM   #1434
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Telepathic channeling transmitted from 'Central Circuit' on some kind of space fleet heading to earth. RV vectors reveal large gold coloured craft around a huge circular object. It was suggested to me not to view this object in detail. I was not told the reason why
This reminds me of this craft.
Could those be the spys from the same group?

Old 06-23-2009, 01:26 PM   #1435
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Before I describe the 'New Watcher', the following information from 'Agent Buried Alive' needs to be included
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL WOLF/URIEL EAGLE

8th recent encounter- 18th September 2007, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This encounter with a non-human was different from the others as it was a kind of fully interactive vision rather than occurring in this time and space. I was in my flat that night when I experienced this vision. It was very real to me, and I could see, touch, smell and hear as clearly as I am sitting here now. I found myself standing next to a house in the countryside with a tree and stream by the house. I saw movement in one of the branches of the tree out of the corner of my eye and looked up and saw what I thought at first was a large bird.

On closer examination, I saw that it was man with large wings connected to his back and long hair. He was bare chested and was perched on the branch like a bird with his body squatted down and perfectly balanced. He looked back at me for a few seconds and then changed the position of his body to take on a pose I have seen from Yoga, called the tree pose.

He then flew off the branch like a bird and came to land on the ground in front of the tree. He stood there for a moment and then beckoned me over with his hand. I walked up to him and got a very strong sense of goodness and strength from him. When I was stood opposite him I noticed his huge wings were the same as an eagles and dark red in colour. His hair was down to his shoulders and was the same colour as his wings. He had these things connected to his body that went over his shoulders and down his chest. They looked like long thin gemstones and some were white in colour and other black in colour. He was bare-chested but had some kind of trousers or pants on with bare feet and appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties.

As we stood there regarding each other for a moment, he said to me, “this tree belongs to you, and I was hoping I could use it for a while.” I did not understand this cryptic statement and did not know what to say. He then told me he was once human. My reaction to this was to try to understand this in earthly terms, and I replied that he must have been used in Project xxxxxxxxxx and been “hybridised.” His next statement was that “xxxxxxxxxx is trying to create a God-Race of beings that are modelled after him. These beings have half-human and animal DNA,” he said.

I believe the fact that this being was on the tree when I first saw him has something to do with evolving DNA and the Kabbala. I asked if I could touch his wings and he gave me permission. They were very beautiful and silky to the touch and almost identical to an eagles as mentioned before. I then ran my hands along the long gems connected to his shoulders and chest, which felt like polished quartz crystals. He then showed me more visions in my mind’s eye at other locations. I saw a human woman who was older than this winged man. She had blond hair and was very beautiful. He told me this was his mother and seemed to communicate to this woman telepathically in my vision by telling her I “was very interesting.” He showed me visions of him flying in the sky like a bird and landing in trees. As awesome as this being was, the experience seemed very normal to me. He then told me my daughter’s psychic abilities were increasing, and he mentioned something about my mother trying to understand the truth. After this we talked about a man called Wesley Peden.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 06-23-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #1436
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetic View Post
This reminds me of this craft.
Could those be the spys from the same group?

YouTube - ISTANBUL KUMBURGAZ-ALIENS and UFO's ARE BACK /2009 WORLD EXCLUSIVE!
I do not know
Old 06-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #1437
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen visions of the New Watcher-

A very muscular 'man' over feet feet tall with bird like wings attached to his back. He seems to be able to pull these inside the flesh in his back to appear human. His forearms and lower legs have a strip of fur than run from his elbow to his wrist in a spiral. The fur on his legs runs from his knees to his ankles in a spiral. The strip of fur is over his human skin and looks like tiger fur. The whole look of the being is beautiful and in proportion. The skin on his torso ( around his stomach and groin ) looks like snake scales. This blends into his human skin again. The wolf like parts of him appear to be centered around his head as he has two canine teeth from what I could see in his mouth like fangs. This is not frightening but seems to be connected to his warrior spirit. Apart from this his face is human.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #1438
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Project VATICAN

Sean McGann/Michael Vatican

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 06-23-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:31 PM   #1439
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Damn, due to my system being exhausted i totally forgot the radio show this evening, 23rd, and missed out on opportunity of speaking with Richard Sauder. We have emailed in the past, and have supplied him with data and sketches of the Peasemore facility tunnels. My luck!!

Barry
Old 06-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #1440
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Barry

Thank you for all you have done. You were the first person to bust open the nexus of evil and child abuse in Berkshire. I send you blessing and energy

watcher, watcher, never die
white face, shiny eyes
Old 06-24-2009, 04:05 PM   #1441
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Barry may I ask you a question?

Are you aware of the 'blood-prime' connections to the bloodline studies to locate gifted children. The NSA were looking for French bluebloods mixed with Romani Gypsy genetics in my group.

There was heavy MI-6/SIS involvement in this. Did you know the codename for MI-6 is CAROUSEL? This word connects to the Romani Gypsy tradition from my understanding. The carousel music being played in the background of the new Bases 2 DVD ( when the guy is talking about Harwell ) is a MI-6 MK trigger. Miles says this music was being played in the US as well.

Can you pass this data onto Miles please.

Do you know about the legends of werewolves never attacking the Romani Gypsies? I think the film Howling 4 ( or maybe 5 ) is based at a traveling carnival and the magicians who live there hold the secrets of shapeshifting transformations. The part in the Bases 2 DVD where they go to the hall in the countryside and the demonic voice is recorded on the camera is connected to these rituals. Didn't the guy with Miles and Lisa die after that?

See also the film '28 weeks later'- there is a scene where they are in a field with an old carnival behind them. The camera flashes to a carousel ride and a painting of Prince Charles is on the side of the ride.

More Carousel triggers!
Old 06-25-2009, 01:24 PM   #1442
craig nelson
Avalon Senior Member

watcher can you check out someone for me my dads father Eric nelson died in a car crash when he was 6. his mother remarried someone called stan osburn. stan said his father worked for scotland yard and was the bodyguard of the king.

James casbolt said that some sleepers were murdered around 30yrs.
Penny Wongs brother comitted suicide at 30 just after she was elected to parlimant what do you think?

ps heard Werribee park described as Hawkeys place.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #1443
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The english term 'Gypsy' comes from the Greek word 'Aigyptoi'

Connected to the belief that the Romanies originated in Egypt and were exiled as punishment for involvment with certain secret societies here
Old 06-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #1444
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Yep, did it again didn't I? been busy organising for certain 'visitors' tomorrow, all blooming day, stopped finally at 9pm and then realised I'd missed the radio show again!! So little time, constant exhaustion. I apologise for not being around to respond to posts, its not deliberate I assure you. My system is shot to **** and its difficult getting here at times. Will try to do so asap before I get my butt licked LOL LOL LOL. Just tried to access the Camelot site and get this.................

POWWEB
This site has been suspended

If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact us directly.

????

Barry

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 06-26-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:38 AM   #1445
no caste

Quote:

I have a question for you guys out there. Anyone heard of a sensory deprivation test where a subject is put in a lead box to cut them off from telepathic contact with beings who would help them? They are then left there for long periods of time
Hi James - I've not heard of lead box sensory deprivation in relation to telepathic help from beings. I've heard of it as protection from malevolent entities. What you describe seems terrible!

blessings

Old 06-26-2009, 02:31 PM   #1446
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I've not heard of lead boxes, but I've heard somewhere (but can't remember where now) that the military had aquired many barium chambers. (I think that's what they are called. The chambers used to treat people for the benz. used for decompression.)
They used them to test if placing telepathic, or psychic persons in a deprived state would increase the psychic/telepathic abilities.
I've heard of faraday cages also, but they are made of copper.
Lead however is used to prevent electromagntic or EMP penetration.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 06-26-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:30 PM   #1447
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

James my sister was put in a box like that in 1954, whilst in hospital for children who had contracted TB.
Although she always questioned this form of testing she knew it had nothing to do with her TB treatment at all.
She was taken from the hospital in a car and driven to another extremely odd hospital type building very much like the one she was in with my other two brothers.
On arrival she was asked to undress and to sit in this box, i seem to remember her saying there may have been a mirror in front of her a small one.
She had sat there most of the day from morning to evening, she was just 6 or 7 years of age, she thought they had forgot about her, but then she was allowed to leave she got dressed and was driven back to the original hospital where my brothers were.
Apart from this description she has no memory though or reason why this was done, but reading what you have said i must add here she is psychic.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #1448
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Posted for simply interests sake, and member reactions possibly....
http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/tar...igntroops.html

http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm

and

03-22-2009, 03:15 AM
Unverified at this time but whispers along corridor suggesting that covert placement of UN marked vehicles, of several types, are being transported into certain specific US military facilities via rail and road. Using flatbed trucks, ordinary looking 18 wheel rigs and covered with tarps on railroad cars. New Mexico is one of the locations whispered so far.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=4106&page=39

Are these connected?
Nope, not connected as far as sources state

Barry
Old 06-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #1449
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I don't mean to change the subject but since I am unable to watch video at this time I'd like to bring up another area.

Alex Chistopher author of Pandora's Box stated in an interview (linked at end):

AC: Well, I found one common denominator in the abduction, and it keeps on being repeated over and over again. I deal with lots of people who have been anducted, and the one common denominator seems to be the blood line, and its the blood line that goes back to ancient Indian or Native American blood lines.

Do you have any information or can you verify this statement?

excerpt from:
http://www.detailshere.com/tunnels.htm
This bloodline aspect keeps being brought up, Even though there are a higher than average number of abductees within a specific blood type, within the continental United States, but that would be explainable by genetics and generations to a degree. I have researched and personally investigated many many hundreds of abductees Globally and the pattern of blood type/lines does not support a wholly singular bloodline

Barry
Old 06-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #1450
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have a question for you guys out there. Anyone heard of a sensory deprivation test where a subject is put in a lead box to cut them off from telepathic contact with beings who would help them? They are then left there for long perios of time
James, that was fairly standard part of testing procedures in the 1950's and 1960's

Barry
Closed Thread