Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #1401
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Last edited by James Casbolt; 06-11-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #1402
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[attach]
[/attach]

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 11-09-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #1403
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The drawing above is of 'Merlin'. I'm trying to enlarge the photo below that shows The Watcher and I together in my flat in St Ives. A holographic face appears on my upper left thigh when the photo was developed. Can be seen very clearly when enlarged. There are connections to this phenomiom and the Merlin beings which I will expand on soon.

Attachment 882

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 11-09-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #1404
sleepingnomore

James,

Thank you for posting all this information. I believe I saw the image on your thigh in a photo you posted in your thread. It was very interesting, indeed.

I too believe that "ANU" refers to a race of beings or a particular position within a race.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #1405
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
The drawing above is of 'Merlin'. I'm trying to enlarge the photo below that shows The Watcher and I together in my flat in St Ives. A holographic face appears on my upper left thigh when the photo was developed. Can be seen very clearly when enlarged. There are connections to this phenomiom and the Merlin beings which I will expand on soon.

Attachment 882
Interesting.
I had a simular incident that happened when a photograph was taken of me with a special AURA camara at a Phychic Fair. Totally shocked the camera man, as he said that had never happened before.
I will have to see if I still have the photo somewhere, but may be lost now.
I have a white face that appears in the space above my shoulder. (right shoulder I think.) Appears simularly like a negative. White on black. With a goatie, and mustach. Gave me chills.

You do live in the UK, right? hmmm
I've had this happen with the watcher, and few of his friends. People here I work with are exact duplicates or could be twin. I work with a man who looks exactly like you, except no tattoos.
This just gets stranger. lol

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 06-12-2009 at 06:47 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:11 AM   #1406
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post

I too believe that "ANU" refers to a race of beings or a particular position within a race.
A race of Beings and a particular position within a race?

The ones who sit on the throne take the name of their Logos Anu? Akin to 'the currently sitting pope'?

All the Best
Ara
Old 06-12-2009, 04:34 AM   #1407
sleepingnomore

Maybe I should have phrased it "faction". I believe there is a faction of the Annunnaki who are known as ANUs, named after "the ANU".

Old 06-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #1408
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Warming up nicely around the Disclosure arena......
Old 06-14-2009, 11:39 PM   #1409
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Questions will be answered in due course, The Watcher will be returning in a few days as health stabilised sufficiently
Old 06-16-2009, 04:45 AM   #1410
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

James Quote:
Thank you for this information Ara
. While on the subject of stars, I can confirm that the 'Albino' Annunaki that Lincoln came into contact with are from the Sirius star system.

It is actually a binary star system with a small ignited gaseous planet ( appears to be a third sun ).

You are welcome James. Many thanks for the information you've shared above.

May I ask why you sought the Elohim?

And are you able to reveal more information regarding the Order of Merlin?

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 06-16-2009 at 04:49 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #1411
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Posted for simply interests sake, and member reactions possibly....
http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/tar...igntroops.html

http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm

and

03-22-2009, 03:15 AM
Unverified at this time but whispers along corridor suggesting that covert placement of UN marked vehicles, of several types, are being transported into certain specific US military facilities via rail and road. Using flatbed trucks, ordinary looking 18 wheel rigs and covered with tarps on railroad cars. New Mexico is one of the locations whispered so far.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=4106&page=39

Are these connected?
Old 06-17-2009, 04:33 AM   #1412
sleepingnomore

[/I][/B]03-22-2009, 03:15 AM
Unverified at this time but whispers along corridor suggesting that covert placement of UN marked vehicles, of several types, are being transported into certain specific US military facilities via rail and road. Using flatbed trucks, ordinary looking 18 wheel rigs and covered with tarps on railroad cars. New Mexico is one of the locations whispered so far.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=4106&page=39

Are these connected?
[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if they're connected but perhaps the subject of this thread is a cover for the later:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14702

Old 06-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #1413
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Support Bill and Kerry, listen each Tuesday and Thursday, times vary

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/index.html

Unnofficial banner, I have a cheek,but hope they like the attempt

Barry

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 06-18-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:39 PM   #1414
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome back Barry. Hope all is well with you.

An appropriate banner, maybe Bill and Kerry will use it.

All the Best
Ara
Old 06-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #1415
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Barry, welcome back!

Yes let's do a little graphic competition, LOL!

Last edited by Helvetic; 06-19-2009 at 08:10 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #1416
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Hiya guys, thankyou for the warm welcome, hope you are both well, yeah, like that, hows about a competition re banner designs? Sure Bill and Kerry would love the input Looks like much to catch up on here so will take me a bit of time. Using their term yeah i pried the door open, they went further and took the blooming door away, now they have shoved me thru the disclosure door LOL LOL LOL

Barry
Old 06-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #1417
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

From time to time I am given material to peruse, sometimes this includes film material, and I'm told it is pertinent or relevent to me for whatever reasons that will become clear to me after viewing said materials. Previously they have included the movie film "Shooter". This time I was handed a disc called "Push" and told to watch. I have done so and place links here for those whom might be interested in this movie. I make no comments at this time though.

http://ontheflix.com/2009/01/23/anot...ster-synopsis/

http://www.spout.com/films/Push/345365/default.aspx

http://www.tribute.ca/movies/Push/18015

http://www.canmag.com/movies.php?moviekey=push

Barry
Old 06-19-2009, 07:35 PM   #1418
sleepingnomore

I don't mean to change the subject but since I am unable to watch video at this time I'd like to bring up another area.

Alex Chistopher author of Pandora's Box stated in an interview (linked at end):

AC: Well, I found one common denominator in the abduction, and it keeps on being repeated over and over again. I deal with lots of people who have been anducted, and the one common denominator seems to be the blood line, and its the blood line that goes back to ancient Indian or Native American blood lines.

Do you have any information or can you verify this statement?

excerpt from:
http://www.detailshere.com/tunnels.htm

Old 06-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #1419
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I don't mean to change the subject but since I am unable to watch video at this time I'd like to bring up another area.

Alex Chistopher author of Pandora's Box stated in an interview (linked at end):

AC: Well, I found one common denominator in the abduction, and it keeps on being repeated over and over again. I deal with lots of people who have been anducted, and the one common denominator seems to be the blood line, and its the blood line that goes back to ancient Indian or Native American blood lines.

Do you have any information or can you verify this statement?

excerpt from:
http://www.detailshere.com/tunnels.htm
Interesting as I have Native American blood and strong bloodlines. Can't recall being abducted though.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:54 AM   #1420
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

LOL guess looks like Bill and Kerry have their own logo, ah well

Barry
Old 06-20-2009, 06:15 AM   #1421
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

"Push"
Just from the previews, I noticed a few things that seemed.... 'familiar' to some things I have experienced, and heard of.
Seems movies do bring about some disclosure of their own at times.

Movie I watched on the TV few days ago seemed quite interesting and familiar too.
As I came into the middle of it. I have no idea what the name of it was, and missed more than half of it.
But the basic plot was that an entire planet was distroyed by united planetary (human) government and the reason was........ because the people that populated the planet were humans that migrated there from earth. but.... the sun of that little planet did something to speed up the evalution of man. Which caused them to have quite a few PSI abilities. Capable of God like miracles, or mass destruction.
Which would cause them to be a danger to the government, as they would be stronger, uncontrollable, etc... able to destroy the human government with simply a thought. So they destroyed them with man made/induced solar flare which killed the entire population. EXCEPT for one woman who escaped as a child, which they were hunting down in the movie to exterminate as she could blow the entire cover up for them.
She of course because of the trama she suffered as a child surviving that, and seeing everyone dead, had amnesia. Couldn't remember who, or what she was, or that she had special "gifts" Until after watching a Cd of information about it, and then she had a flash back, and started using it to kick BUTT! lol.

About the Native American, or ancient indian blood lines. I to have quite a bit of native american blood line. As well as English, French, Scotts or Irish, and lots of Polish! Hence the reason my hubby calls me "red headed polock!" lol But I'm probably more Native American than anything. Had a great grandmother that was full blood.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:44 AM   #1422
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
From time to time I am given material to peruse, sometimes this includes film material, and I'm told it is pertinent or relevent to me for whatever reasons that will become clear to me after viewing said materials. Previously they have included the movie film "Shooter". This time I was handed a disc called "Push" and told to watch. I have done so and place links here for those whom might be interested in this movie. I make no comments at this time though.

http://ontheflix.com/2009/01/23/anot...ster-synopsis/

http://www.spout.com/films/Push/345365/default.aspx

http://www.tribute.ca/movies/Push/18015

http://www.canmag.com/movies.php?moviekey=push

Barry
It was recently suggested to me that I watch the movie 'Push' as well. Have not had a chance to view yet but something to do with PSI spies from my understanding
Old 06-20-2009, 10:47 AM   #1423
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
A race of Beings and a particular position within a race?

The ones who sit on the throne take the name of their Logos Anu? Akin to 'the currently sitting pope'?

All the Best
Ara
Watch for large scale involvement with the Catholic Church on the Sirian Annunaki disclosures in the future. Connections to Nibiru here too!
Old 06-20-2009, 10:59 AM   #1424
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post

James Quote:
Thank you for this information Ara
. While on the subject of stars, I can confirm that the 'Albino' Annunaki that Lincoln came into contact with are from the Sirius star system.

It is actually a binary star system with a small ignited gaseous planet ( appears to be a third sun ).

You are welcome James. Many thanks for the information you've shared above.

May I ask why you sought the Elohim?

And are you able to reveal more information regarding the Order of Merlin?

All the Best
Ara
Why did we seek the Elohim? This is a deeply esoteric area and I feel it does it no justice to expand with typed words on a screen. This type of disclosure is reserved more for 'planetary celebrations' in the future when the 'Lightmasters' return. Certain people have been groomed for the return of the Watchers from childhood and will be called to meetings with these beings at the time of the Arrival.

All I can say at this time is that the Elohim are 'Creator Gods' that the ancient warriors mentioned in the text, lost contact with during the wars mentioned.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 06-20-2009 at 11:02 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:04 AM   #1425
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Closed Thread