Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #1126
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

I would like to add that this badgering of Barry needs to STOP. It's counter-productive and it turns people off to sharing their stories on a site such as this.

Why can't you just step back, read what he has to say and ponder it? You don't have to agree to it. But, to even think about going after someone, again, that's counter-productive.

We all are capable of taking bits and pieces and figuring it out for ourselves.

So, quit badgering and attacking an old man with a story to tell and sit back and think about what he has said.

Where is the love here? I thought this place was supposed to be full of love and understanding of others, even if we disagree?
Old 04-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #1127
Egg
Banned

Due to legal reasons I am not allowed to publish the document, but I will provide a copy to a moderator of choice of Mr Kings.

The document is a Pdf petition signed by Mr King in 2003. Mr Barry King from XXXX claims to have been a security operative and a MILAB abductee at an underground base in the UK.

Why didn't you write that you were a government psyops operative on the petition? Doesn't it sound as good? or is psyops some thing you wanted to keep out of the UFO arena? funny it gets no mention in any of your online wanderings - your military history does at times but not your self admitted psyops career.

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 04-09-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #1128
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I would like to add that this badgering of Barry needs to STOP. It's counter-productive and it turns people off to sharing their stories on a site such as this.

Why can't you just step back, read what he has to say and ponder it? You don't have to agree to it. But, to even think about going after someone, again, that's counter-productive.

We all are capable of taking bits and pieces and figuring it out for ourselves.

So, quit badgering and attacking an old man with a story to tell and sit back and think about what he has said.

Where is the love here? I thought this place was supposed to be full of love and understanding of others, even if we disagree?
Yes I agree.
Regrettably the main badgerer has over exposed himself by using phrases like 'bringing piggy to slaughter' with a reference to using guns on the police.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12889

Tell me Mr Egg - what happened after your post - My NDE and experience whilst dead with Jesus?

"a UFO researcher who has promised me total anonymity due to the nature of my employment."

What exactly is the nature of your employment that requires such secrecy?

"another full week would mean that my work colleagues would be a man down, and that could often be the difference between a good day, and a nightmare."

Hmmm, interesting ...

Tell me Mr Egg - would 'Jesus' condone your attitude towards others? The petty harassment of 1 man doing no harm to you? Would he condone you stirring up seperation between people? i.e. Police/muslims/posters on this forum?

That is of course providing you spoke to Jesus and it wasnt just a good story to get your foot in the door. Since you obviously have knowledge of psyops Im sure turning a few people against each other would be no problem at all.

You played your card too soon

Peace
Regards
Iain
Old 04-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #1129
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

To the Watcher.

The people are well within their right to ask for evidence. They have been duped for centuries by people telling them "they cant handle the truth".

What your doing by offering all this information yet not addressing the point that people need proof is showing them the same courtesy and respect that the religous establishments have shown them all their lives.

Your no better then them if you dont offer proof. I may be a moderator here but that doesnt mean i cant call anyone out on stuff like this. Its your duty to safisfy curious minds. Its the burden you adopted when you made the decision to release this information, and its only right that you treat your audience with the respect with which they have shown you. The truth is extremely easy to prove. You should have no trouble giving something away that will put peoples minds at ease. It should in fact be very easy, unless of course you are a liar.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #1130
Egg
Banned

To Iain - what would Jesus say? he would pat me on the back and tell me to carry on because a job needs doing. That job is delving into Mr King and his murky pitch black tangled web of a past to try to figure out if he is a liar, or a fraud, or maybe a victim of severe mind alteration or as he said, psyops operative.

Times on my side on this one. So is the truth. I have names, credentials, witnesses that would stand up to cross examination by the finest legal minds in the world - witnesses who can prove their military past, their security past, their access to areas most people never go. In short - proof.

Project Avalon would of had a world scoop - and I mean scoop, if it had been able to provide an area where peoples thoughts were not clouded by psychological operations and the huge ramblings of a proof bare thread such as Mr Kings.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #1131
Colin

Egg:

Please check your email [the one you registered with]

Old 04-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #1132
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Very strange, certain people seem to be online here so very regularly, do some of you people sit at your computers morning noon and night?. Use whatever labels you like I really could not care less. Egg, thankyou for naming my home town in public, pity you remain a faceless one hiding behind a username, not mentioning where you are from, like so many, safety in hiding behind such. You talk to Jesus then Egg? Are you involved with any specific religious or cult movements? You keep using the term UBER, a nice German, could be Nazi, term, hope you are not swinging in that direction, white supremists and all that nonsense. Irritating isn't it when needless trivial nit picking takes place. Little birdies tell me you have received cautions before for the way you disrespect and bother others here. One Mod said courtesey and respect, SURE, WHEN I receive some I'll show some. You can prattle on all day like an old woman Egg. You have constantly FAILED to read, comprehend, take note of, assinilate, exactly the reasons why YOU cannot demand any kind of proof of anything related to that side of my past. Those with a brain can check those posts that tell you where this data might lead to and why its not for consumption openly here. ONLY IF it was desired to share that with the BOSSES, ie Bill and Kerry under specific Interview conditions. NO NOT Mods, those whom put this all together. Those that do the actual work. Bill and Kerry, NOT some trouble maker called egg.
This better stop pretty soon as I have been very polite, very civil here thus far but patience runs out eventually

THE WATCHER

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 04-07-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:39 PM   #1133
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

IT IS VERY UNDERSTANDABLE HOW A FEW PEOPLE CAN BECOME A LITTLE PEEVED AT SOMEBODY BEING ASKED TO VALIDATE HIM/HERSELF ESPECIALLY SOMEONE SO READ AND LISTENED TOO BY SO MANY FIRSTLY THOSE THAT READ AND BELIEVED MAY FEEL A LITTLE DUPED OR INSULTED BUT ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT IT IS (RATHER THAN LOOK AT BEING SUCKED IN OR HAVING YOUR INTELLIGENCE INSULTED ) IS THAT SOMEBODY HAS TAKEN IT UPON THEMSELVES TO PROTECT yes protect THE AVALON FORUM AND ITS MEMBERS FROM BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE IN HIS/HER OPINION.

AS I SEE IT ............. NOW BEAR IN MIND I AM ON MORPHINE 25MG EVERY HOUR! SO I WILL DO NY BEST.............................................. ..............
I AM A MECHANICAL FITTER BY TRADE A MECH; FITTER REPAIRS MACHINARY PUMPS CENTRIFUGES VALVES PIPEWORK GEARBOXES .... ALLINDUSTRIAL STUFF. BUT DUE TO THE NATURE OF MY JOB I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STRUCTURE I DONT MEAN BRIDGES AND BUILDINGS I MEAN STEEL AND NON FERROUS METALS........NOW IN THE FORUM I CALL MYSELF AN ENGINEER THE REASON FOR THAT IS, IN THE US A MECH FITTER IS A MECHANIC A MECHANIC IN THE UK IS SOMEONE WHO FIXES CARS IN THE MERCHANT AND ROYAL NAVY I WOULD BE AN ENGINEER BUT AN ENGINEER IN TH UK IS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN TO UNIVERSITY AND HOLD DEGREES AS A STRUCTURAL OR CIVIL OR MECHANICAL ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.

RIGHT STAY WITH ME THERE IS A POINT TO THIS.............wheres me tablets OH YEAH,
AS A MECHANICAL FITTER I CAN TALK THE TALK ie I CAN SPEAK TO AN ENGINEER AND KNOW WHAT HE IS SAYING WHEN HE MENTIONS STEEL STRUCTURE I KNOW WHAT CAUSES STEEL OR ANY OTHER METAL TO FAIL WHY IT IS USED HOW TO NORMALIZE ANNEAL ect ect WHAT IS A BOLT ? HOW DOES IT WORK ? THERE IS MECHANICAL PRINCIPALS AND DYNAMICS INVOLVED IN A SIMLE NUT AND BOLT, THREAD FORMS WHY DO WE HAVE DIFFERENT THREADS ACME FINE COARSE HOW DOES A ONE WAY BEARING WORK DIFFERENT BEARING TAPERED BALL ANGULAR CONTACT NEEDLE ROLLER ROLLER WHY ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES PROS AN CONS

RIGHT IF I HAVE NOT BORED YOU RIGID ALL I AM IS A FITTER I KNOW MY STUFF AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ANYTHING MECHANICAL A BIT OF ELECTRICAL I WELD STICK MIG AND TIG, BUT I AM NOT A WELDER OR ELECTRICIAN, I CAN DECIDE ON BEARING METERIAL TYPES ECT TO DO A SPECIFIC JOB ............... BUT I AM NOT A QUALIFIED ACEDAMIC UNIVERSITY DEGREED ENGINEER SO I COULD TALK ALL DAY ABOUT HOWTO BUILD A SHIP DESIGN A CAR BUILD A BRIDGE COS I HAVE BEEN AROUND IT ALL ME LIFE I COULD SAY I DESIGNED THE HARRIER JUMP JET I HAVE THAT MUCH TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE..............BUT I WOULD BE FABRICATING THE TRUTH AND ASKED TO PROVE MY ACEDEMIC QUALIFICATIONS ALL I COULD OFFER WOULD BE MY ICI INDENTURES AND MY CITY AND GUILDS

I HOPE THAT IS FAIRLY CLEAR .................. THIS IS ALL EGG IS ASKING FOR
SORRY FOR THE LENGTH BUT IT WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD PUT IT .

RESPECTS AND KIDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER
Old 04-07-2009, 02:15 PM   #1134
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
IT IS VERY UNDERSTANDABLE HOW A FEW PEOPLE CAN BECOME A LITTLE PEEVED AT SOMEBODY BEING ASKED TO VALIDATE HIM/HERSELF ESPECIALLY SOMEONE SO READ AND LISTENED TOO BY SO MANY FIRSTLY THOSE THAT READ AND BELIEVED MAY FEEL A LITTLE DUPED OR INSULTED BUT ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT IT IS (RATHER THAN LOOK AT BEING SUCKED IN OR HAVING YOUR INTELLIGENCE INSULTED ) IS THAT SOMEBODY HAS TAKEN IT UPON THEMSELVES TO PROTECT yes protect THE AVALON FORUM AND ITS MEMBERS FROM BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE IN HIS/HER OPINION.

AS I SEE IT ............. NOW BEAR IN MIND I AM ON MORPHINE 25MG EVERY HOUR! SO I WILL DO NY BEST.............................................. ..............
I AM A MECHANICAL FITTER BY TRADE A MECH; FITTER REPAIRS MACHINARY PUMPS CENTRIFUGES VALVES PIPEWORK GEARBOXES .... ALLINDUSTRIAL STUFF. BUT DUE TO THE NATURE OF MY JOB I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STRUCTURE I DONT MEAN BRIDGES AND BUILDINGS I MEAN STEEL AND NON FERROUS METALS........NOW IN THE FORUM I CALL MYSELF AN ENGINEER THE REASON FOR THAT IS, IN THE US A MECH FITTER IS A MECHANIC A MECHANIC IN THE UK IS SOMEONE WHO FIXES CARS IN THE MERCHANT AND ROYAL NAVY I WOULD BE AN ENGINEER BUT AN ENGINEER IN TH UK IS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN TO UNIVERSITY AND HOLD DEGREES AS A STRUCTURAL OR CIVIL OR MECHANICAL ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.

RIGHT STAY WITH ME THERE IS A POINT TO THIS.............wheres me tablets OH YEAH,
AS A MECHANICAL FITTER I CAN TALK THE TALK ie I CAN SPEAK TO AN ENGINEER AND KNOW WHAT HE IS SAYING WHEN HE MENTIONS STEEL STRUCTURE I KNOW WHAT CAUSES STEEL OR ANY OTHER METAL TO FAIL WHY IT IS USED HOW TO NORMALIZE ANNEAL ect ect WHAT IS A BOLT ? HOW DOES IT WORK ? THERE IS MECHANICAL PRINCIPALS AND DYNAMICS INVOLVED IN A SIMLE NUT AND BOLT, THREAD FORMS WHY DO WE HAVE DIFFERENT THREADS ACME FINE COARSE HOW DOES A ONE WAY BEARING WORK DIFFERENT BEARING TAPERED BALL ANGULAR CONTACT NEEDLE ROLLER ROLLER WHY ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES PROS AN CONS

RIGHT IF I HAVE NOT BORED YOU RIGID ALL I AM IS A FITTER I KNOW MY STUFF AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ANYTHING MECHANICAL A BIT OF ELECTRICAL I WELD STICK MIG AND TIG, BUT I AM NOT A WELDER OR ELECTRICIAN, I CAN DECIDE ON BEARING METERIAL TYPES ECT TO DO A SPECIFIC JOB ............... BUT I AM NOT A QUALIFIED ACEDAMIC UNIVERSITY DEGREED ENGINEER SO I COULD TALK ALL DAY ABOUT HOWTO BUILD A SHIP DESIGN A CAR BUILD A BRIDGE COS I HAVE BEEN AROUND IT ALL ME LIFE I COULD SAY I DESIGNED THE HARRIER JUMP JET I HAVE THAT MUCH TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE..............BUT I WOULD BE FABRICATING THE TRUTH AND ASKED TO PROVE MY ACEDEMIC QUALIFICATIONS ALL I COULD OFFER WOULD BE MY ICI INDENTURES AND MY CITY AND GUILDS

I HOPE THAT IS FAIRLY CLEAR .................. THIS IS ALL EGG IS ASKING FOR
SORRY FOR THE LENGTH BUT IT WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD PUT IT .

RESPECTS AND KIDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER
Another individual whom cannot digest what i have stated re that damn proof Egg wishes for his little collection in order for me to join his naughty little boys club. I WILL USE UPPER CASE HERE TOO TO MAKE A POINT. I HAVE STATED MORE THAN ONCE THAT I WILL GLADLY DEAL DIRECTLY WITH BILL AND KERRY ON THIS TOPIC AS IT LEADS INTO OTHER AREAS THAT ARE NOT DUE FOR DISCLOSURE HERE AT THIS TIME.
FFS, IF I have to repeat that again!!!! READ IT DIGEST IT ASSIMILATE IT ITS PLAIN BLOODY ENGLISH.

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #1135
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

MODS, ADMIN, if you do not take some kind of control here you are not worthy of your jobs!! This bloody fixation with one tiny aspect here is ruining this thread, keeping others away, turning whom I thought were valid experiencers into joining Eggs little tirade, but now see them as perhaps fantasy prone individuals whom jump on latest bandwagon as its fashionable. People better get a grip here as I'm rapidly losing patience.

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #1136
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Hi i am pretty new here on the forums and i have spent the time to read this thread from post #1 many people have sensitive information that they would provide in the correct setting, and anyone who has studies these areas will want to see something in way of evidence of claims being made it the vicious circle of this realm of study, perhaps the best way is Mr.king has offered to release something to Bill and Kerri so maybe that could be arranged and some part of that disseminated down to the researchers who would like to know privately. if that could be arranged it seems it should be acceptable to all.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #1137
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarliam View Post
Hi i am pretty new here on the forums and i have spent the time to read this thread from post #1 many people have sensitive information that they would provide in the correct setting, and anyone who has studies these areas will want to see something in way of evidence of claims being made it the vicious circle of this realm of study, perhaps the best way is Mr.king has offered to release something to Bill and Kerri so maybe that could be arranged and some part of that disseminated down to the researchers who would like to know privately. if that could be arranged it seems it should be acceptable to all.
Glory hallelujah, someone with some sense and whom has read the posts!! But i'm afraid eggyweggy wants his own personal proof as he has set himself up as that leader of demand proof seekers. People seem to forget I came in here as Barry King whistleblowing on a particular facility and its remit.

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #1138
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
People seem to forget I came in here as Barry King whistleblowing on a particular facility and its remit.

THE WATCHER
Yeah couldn't started your thread as 'Barry King the psyops operative' could you?
Old 04-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #1139
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi Barry and all,

Thank you for all the wonderful information you have posted. Your dedication is admirable.

Others who want "proof"... In this world of shifting mirrors such proof will remain illusory. What you need, is to listen within you--to the center that with time and use will develop to determine truth from falsity. There is a resonance that truth will have... It has a 'sound' in other words or call it a feeling or sense... all humans have the potential to develop this...

The other type proof you are seeking is easy to fabricate... and if you spend anytime around intelligence agencies or their reps you will soon see they work within layers of an onion.

Please move on and know the watchers are watching and we at Camelot welcome more revelations.

Feel free to contact me off-record Barry.

Best wishes,

Kerry

Quote:
Another individual whom cannot digest what i have stated re that damn proof Egg wishes for his little collection in order for me to join his naughty little boys club. I WILL USE UPPER CASE HERE TOO TO MAKE A POINT. I HAVE STATED MORE THAN ONCE THAT I WILL GLADLY DEAL DIRECTLY WITH BILL AND KERRY ON THIS TOPIC AS IT LEADS INTO OTHER AREAS THAT ARE NOT DUE FOR DISCLOSURE HERE AT THIS TIME.
FFS, IF I have to repeat that again!!!! READ IT DIGEST IT ASSIMILATE IT ITS PLAIN BLOODY ENGLISH.

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #1140
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

Not wanting to join in the affray as I've been asked not to prod the sleeping lion, but, you just answered why there is aparently justifiable questioning by somebody who is obviously interested in the materia for a little evidence of what you claim.

We must all understand that when you arrived here you yourself informed the public that you WERE a security guard at a secret underground base at a place called Peasemore. You worked there for two short stints but you were privvy to witness the creation of Greys.

Then you went on to involve information that many on the internet have already published about the NSA and what is supposed to be happening over in the US.

Now you are a psyop professional.

These are the basic facts. I'm not trying to put any slant on this post.

This has spanned out almost as long as the forum has been in existence.

So here goes. It could very well be that Egg wants the proof to verify your claims because it could be that he has important information that he can only share with someone 'in the know'. He could want to share information, even confirm information without him giving away too much to the layman,or place himselfin any compromising position.

I really do thnk that you could send this info in private, if you choose, to first of all get an ally in what is often considered a polemical subject and discover if there is any sensative information out there that can't be given to anybody, not even Bill nor Kerry.

Just a thought. If nobody finds the idea interesting, just ignore the post. No need to reply justifying why you think the idea not very good.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Glory hallelujah, someone with some sense and whom has read the posts!! But i'm afraid eggyweggy wants his own personal proof as he has set himself up as that leader of demand proof seekers. People seem to forget I came in here as Barry King whistleblowing on a particular facility and its remit.

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 04:17 PM   #1141
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

STEVE A THAT BRILL THOSE LAST 2 PARAGRAPHS THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IN ME "FOG INDUCED BELLANDONIC MORPHINE AND TRAMADOL PAINKILLING ECSTACY", DID'NT IT COME OUT LIKE THAT !!!!
WELL DONE STEVE WELL SAID SIR AND TO YOU EGG FOR YOUR UNSTINTING RELENTLESS DIGGING AND KINALLY TO MR KING FOR HANGING IN THERE !!

GONNA HAVE A FEW MORE PILLS !!!

DAVE CASTER KINDEST REGARDS
Old 04-07-2009, 04:50 PM   #1142
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Proof and facts are not truth.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-07-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #1143
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Man is awakening his forgotten power of discernment and intuition. This means that facts and proof are based on the ego perception. We are learning to feel whats of the higher vibration ,and becomming one with that which is unseen without proof or facts. We must develop a knowing and feel with our hearts.

Bow to truth regardless of the bearer. We serve light, instead of wrangling over the one who brings it. In this way we prove that we are seeking to know better the will and the dictates of that which is unnameable.

Facts could be that there is a monkey calling himself barry King with his own PC. If i feel truth from the monkey ,what does it matter. The facts are that i have the deed to my house.The truth, is i can't take it with me.

Through the shadow shines ever the Perfect Light.

Proof and facts are not truth
. Egg, you had a visitation with Jesus,so proove it.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-07-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #1144
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 04-07-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:06 PM   #1145
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

i have to agree with Kerri , knowing what these groups can do to people who inform people of the truth there are times when there is no proof left people in fact have been completely mind wiped given a different history then what actually happened and left somewhere to try to figure it out. they are the lucky ones alot of awful things have been done by the PTB, imagine waking up somewhere and you are no longer you, and having no way to prove your not the persona you have been given. how this ties into people asking for evedence is it is one of the things that can happen and its why many choose to be silent or at most covert in what they say.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #1146
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi Barry and all,

Thank you for all the wonderful information you have posted. Your dedication is admirable.

Others who want "proof"... In this world of shifting mirrors such proof will remain illusory. What you need, is to listen within you--to the center that with time and use will develop to determine truth from falsity. There is a resonance that truth will have... It has a 'sound' in other words or call it a feeling or sense... all humans have the potential to develop this...

The other type proof you are seeking is easy to fabricate... and if you spend anytime around intelligence agencies or their reps you will soon see they work within layers of an onion.

Please move on and know the watchers are watching and we at Camelot welcome more revelations.

Feel free to contact me off-record Barry.

Best wishes,

Kerry
thankyou Kerry, I will contact you and Bill directly. But if motormouth Egg continues you unfortunately lose another whistleblower. regards

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 05:26 PM   #1147
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Awhile back, when another member was personally threatened where someone showed up at his home pounding on his front door at 6 am in the morning, shortly following an altercation with Barry on the forum, I was asked to check out Barry by several others, including the member who felt threatened enough to change his physical location within the week of this particular incident. The member also reported that two of his friends had mysteriously died after receiving the "warning" and that he was taking this incident seriously. I asked Henry Deacon about Barry. Henry Decon reported that although some of the information Barry provided could be substantiated (meaning it can be found on the Internet) that in his opinion Barry is a fake.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:26 PM   #1148
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

Not wanting to join in the affray as I've been asked not to prod the sleeping lion, but, you just answered why there is aparently justifiable questioning by somebody who is obviously interested in the materia for a little evidence of what you claim.

We must all understand that when you arrived here you yourself informed the public that you WERE a security guard at a secret underground base at a place called Peasemore. You worked there for two short stints but you were privvy to witness the creation of Greys.

Then you went on to involve information that many on the internet have already published about the NSA and what is supposed to be happening over in the US.

Now you are a psyop professional.

These are the basic facts. I'm not trying to put any slant on this post.

This has spanned out almost as long as the forum has been in existence.

So here goes. It could very well be that Egg wants the proof to verify your claims because it could be that he has important information that he can only share with someone 'in the know'. He could want to share information, even confirm information without him giving away too much to the layman,or place himselfin any compromising position.

I really do thnk that you could send this info in private, if you choose, to first of all get an ally in what is often considered a polemical subject and discover if there is any sensative information out there that can't be given to anybody, not even Bill nor Kerry.

Just a thought. If nobody finds the idea interesting, just ignore the post. No need to reply justifying why you think the idea not very good.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve, with all due respects I DO NOT think Egg is the type to share anything, let alone anything of importance other than his tunnel vision. You will note there is a timeline to be followed, you were all told of this many times, what could be disclosed immediately, what would be disclosed later. Following a strict timeline which was interrupted here, certain areas of data were not due for posting yet, I'm sure most accepted that, some ignorant ones obviously could not work it out. Much has indeed happened in my life which I have tried to detail in the timeline, not allowing the impatient ones to try and rush forwards beyond what i was comfortable in posting. Others have alignments with agencies and god knows what and thats something they alone can declare or not. I'm making no big deal about this remember, that has been the sole domain of Egg and his followers. Something that could have been approached within the correct part of the timeline has been blown out of all proportion and stagnates this thread, grinding it to a complete stop. Or was that the wish and agenda of Egg?

THE WATCHER
Old 04-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #1149
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 04-07-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #1150
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Awhile back, when another member was personally threatened where someone showed up at his home pounding on his front door at 6 am in the morning, shortly following an altercation with Barry on the forum, I was asked to check out Barry by several others, including the member who felt threatened enough to change his physical location within the week of this particular incident. The member also reported that two of his friends had mysteriously died after receiving the "warning" and that he was taking this incident seriously. I asked Henry Deacon about Barry. Henry Decon reported that although some of the information Barry provided could be substantiated (meaning it can be found on the Internet) that in his opinion Barry is a fake.
first I am not for or against Mr.King and being new to forums id like to pose a question wouldn't the fact that someone threatened a member of this forum after talking to Mr. king lend some weight that he has some ability to contact O.G.A to get that done if in fact it wasn't just happen stance again for the record i am not pro- or con Mr.king just am trying to dig through the coal to find the diamond in all this information
Closed Thread