Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:54 PM   #76
Scarab
Banned

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?

Quote:
Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?
Yes.

What will we do about it?

Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
Anyone ever think that the government is altering the atmosphere so certian ET's could visit and/or live with us without having to wear bio-suits or having to be in underground bases with "special rooms"? just a thought, let me know what you think.
No.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #77
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately for you scarab, your mission on this forum is a total failure...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:48 PM   #78
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Unfortunately for you scarab, your mission on this forum is a total failure...
Well, it has been difficult to get people to see what is going around them. I think the problem has been many members here who have their heads in the sand.

But I think some people might be paying a little more attention now so I wouldn't call it a total failure.

I'll keep working at it. Thank you.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #79
Scarab
Banned

Thinking more about your comment Burgundia.

This is the problem (as I see it, IMO, my opinion etc etc etc.)

The title of this thread is "Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?"

The answer is yes.

All anyone here needs to do is walk outside, look up at the sky and see it. There's the answer.

So what do we do?

We make a thread. Then instead of answering the question (see answer above) we move into a days long discussion about what chemtrails may be and why they may be spraying them. The days long discussion here is just an addition to the years long discussions all over the internet.

Everybody weighs in with their own IMO on what they could be. Ad nauseum.

When the answer is, chemtrails are not natural. Any other discussion should become irrelevant at this point and we should move on to:

"What do we DO about it? How do we stop it?"

But, we don't do that. We keep debating, discussing, weighing in with IMO's and useless talk while the people who are spraying them watch and laugh at us.

It's shameful.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #80
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Increasing in the U.S.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
They have taken up spraying at night time while we sleep. They do this in my area now & I've read of other areas also.
Same here in Toronto, Ontario. Night sprayings are very intense. You wake up in the morning and the sky is covered. Don't forget the natural rainy/cloudy days, "they" utilize those too.
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #81
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post

we should move on to:

But, we don't do that. We keep debating, discussing, weighing in with IMO's and useless talk while the people who are spraying them watch and laugh at us.

It's shameful.
I can very much relate to your frustration, Scarab.

With all the things that we point out on this forum that is a problem we should always be discussing the solution and we should try to help each other to implement solutions!!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #82
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

How about a walk on Washington - I'll be in the area at various times during January and February. Now, if I can just get 999,999 other folks, we've got a march. Problem is that just not enough people are aware and even if we had their ear, at this point all we can tell them is that it does happen but we dont' know why and we don't know the effects it is having on us. Not much to go on for a march to have meaning. We can shake our finger at the White House but we don't have factual material enough to make a case....and the media surely will not help unless we can get Jesse Ventura on it We need someone with street cred. That would be a very good way for one to use their celebrity but most are too busy taking sides on the right or left to see what's coming at them from the middle. Would Ron Paul take this on? Anybody know him well enough to ask him?

One begins to wonder if only dis-info people are allowed to go public or get recognized by the media, otherwise they would be silenced. We need to find out the facts (and I don't have a clue how to do that but others here may) and use the media we have been provided - Youtube - internet, etc.....and, it can't come off like some of those crazy youtube videos either - it has to be genuine, professional and sincere and full of facts and data to back it up. That's the first step - getting accurate data....IMHO That's a solution, but it's only my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I can very much relate to your frustration, Scarab.

With all the things that we point out on this forum that is a problem we should always be discussing the solution and we should try to help each other to implement solutions!!
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #83
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thinking more about your comment Burgundia.

This is the problem (as I see it, IMO, my opinion etc etc etc.)

The title of this thread is "Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?"

The answer is yes.

All anyone here needs to do is walk outside, look up at the sky and see it. There's the answer.

So what do we do?

We make a thread. Then instead of answering the question (see answer above) we move into a days long discussion about what chemtrails may be and why they may be spraying them. The days long discussion here is just an addition to the years long discussions all over the internet.

Everybody weighs in with their own IMO on what they could be. Ad nauseum.

When the answer is, chemtrails are not natural. Any other discussion should become irrelevant at this point and we should move on to:

It's shameful.
i agree with your whole post...
Old 12-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #84
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Heya,

I understand Scarabs frustration, I been speaking long time about chemtrails
to anyone who dared to listen.
I "interrogate" Government officials and demanted answers but never got one,
except "everything is fine" !
Denial is so great that people dont see something that is front of their eyes.

What you gonna do ?

Enlighten people in a way that they can digest the truth.

Being your self an example which makes them think that wow, such a nice
person ! If he says that about chemtrails i wanna listen and mayby there is some truth about it.

As individuals and collective we are free to express our opinion (in most countries) so as we personally broadcast the message we can together
make that too. Mayby some peacefull demonstration and coup to increase public awaraness.

Or you can take guns in your hand and make a show in order to get media
attention but most probably you will end getting a stamp of lunatic.

Media is under control and mayby some government officials, rest is just in
ignorance. So just speard the word !!
And when you have group like minded, spread the word!

When something start to "eat you" like being pi***d off with chemtrails,ease up ! Dont burn yourself, get charged by something else which lift you up.
Why ? because its so hard to be pi***d off and beacuse consiousness is like vortex...being pi***d off produces more being pi***d off and so on...

Take care of yourself and live your passion !
Peace
KF
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:50 PM   #85
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
How about a walk on Washington ... Problem is that just not enough people are aware and even if we had their ear, at this point all we can tell them is that it does happen but we dont' know why ... We can shake our finger at the White House but we don't have factual material enough to make a case....and the media surely will not help unless ...
I have come to the conclusion that public protest for a redress of grievances at this point in time is not a viable option, because the system is too corrupt.

Quote:
We need to find out the facts (and I don't have a clue how to do that but others here may) and use the media we have been provided - Youtube - internet, etc....
I agree with this and the more people helping, the better.

I believe our only hope is that which is available to us on the internet.

I believe that those individuals who are carrying out the spraying of chemicals need to stop. Those of us who are aware of this problem need to appeal to those who are carrying out this spraying - to stop.

We need to use the internet as a communication device from which to speak to the minions of the powers that be.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:11 PM   #86
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Hopefully they will consider their actions karmically.......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #87
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
So your answer to what we DO is wait and hope they change their minds?

I am not picking on you personally here. But this is why they call us cattle.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:22 PM   #88
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Going to fast,

If you mean that they are for our benefit than I would find that hard to believe.

But beliefs can change.... It would be nice to get some disclosure from our supposed government on the subject.... but as they have let us know time and time again, we are on our own.
Here is unkle David gives us a bit of a disclosure.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqUcScwnn8
Old 12-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #89
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

As for raising the awareness among "sleep walkers" there are many ways... People seem to through flyers, cards, they don't usually visit web sites such as this one or thousands of others, even after you spew all that you know to them for an hour or more so I thought of something that most of our fellow humans cherish and in love with- legal tender(paper ones).

Let's start chewing on our leash.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #90
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post

Quote:

So your answer to what we DO is wait and hope they change their minds?
In addition to appealing to the minions to walk away from what they're doing, maybe we could look for ways to assist those who make their living this way to stop doing what they're doing - perhaps by offering help ourselves if we know someone doing this, or by offering general ideas through the internet, regarding how these minions might find a better, non-harmful way to earn their livelihood...
Old 12-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #91
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How about a walk on Washington
And I think it is a great idea, even if it is done by 10 people. At least you will be seen by others. You might even become a tourist attraction for a moment....
Old 12-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #92
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

I love this expression....chewing on our leash

I doubt that the guys who are flying the planes know what they are releasing - in fact, neither do we for a 100% certainty and if there is someone who knows for a 100% certainty, we need to organize that information once we're convinced of it's accuracy and work from there. These operations are so compartmentalized that the right hand literally does not know what the left hand is doing. They are probably told it is to seed the atmospher with a protectant to keep harmful pollutants from getting to the people. For all I know that could be true....but I'm not thinking that is the case.

I do wonder though, when you see an absolute desert sky covered in the trails (like in a photo on this thread) what are they spraying for there? If there are no humans there, then what's the point, if this is for harmful purposes to the population. Why would they waste it on a barren desert? I am however concerned that they fill my skies almost every day. If it is for good, why aren't they just up front about it. Trouble is, would we even believe them because the lies have been flowing freely for decades/centuries. Can anybody give me word of truth out there????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
Let's start chewing on our leash.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #93
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Here's an interesting take on chemtrails from Stephanie Relfe of metatech.org

http://metatech.org/A06/chemtrails_reason_cause.htm

Scarab, i can't tell you how many people i've showed chemtrails to -- & how many had their eyes glaze over & change the subject -- i wonder if one of the main subliminals going out on the massmedia is in re the chemtrails -- i think that waking folks up to the reality & dangers of chemtrails is the same w/all the other dangers facing humanity, incl having their souls trapped for another hideous 'karmic' go-round under the nwo -- all we can do is to try to wake them up -- they have free will, & many are choosing willful ignorance & denial

it's frustrating

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #94
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
Here is unkle David gives us a bit of a disclosure.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqUcScwnn8
Hello Earthian,

Wow. Sounds like he's telling Nato to get involved with the financial growth that comes with over population as well...

Enter Our current administration...

How has this been allowed to be swallowed for so long..

The good news is.... Whatever happens they will claim victory... But victory is in the eye of the beholder isn't it...

And somehow the sun (or suns) will come out tommorow...

Who's planet do they think this is anyway....
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #95
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
And somehow the sun (or suns) will come out tommorow...

YEP.
Old 12-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #96
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I doubt that the guys who are flying the planes know what they are releasing...These operations are so compartmentalized that the right hand literally does not know what the left hand is doing. They are probably told it is to seed the atmospher with a protectant to keep harmful pollutants from getting to the people....
I feel that it is the responsibility of those who are in jobs where they're spraying anything into the atmosphere - to not assume anything - to pause and question what it is they're carrying out - to pay attention to what is being said on the internet - to consider what harm they might be doing. In the final analysis, we're all responsible for our own actions.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:53 PM   #97
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi dear ones,

Here is priceles jewel for all those who have studied chemtrail phenomena
long time. It kind of connect the dots.

For beginner..... after this you will have easier time when you go trough
your own research...

Go to
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/fifth.htm

and choose June 2009 chemtrails...

Love and Peace
KF
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #98
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much for that link - that is a very concise explanation and most important is her explanation of how to deal with it.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:29 PM   #99
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

Contributing to this topic are some thoughts that I and my Witness have discussed as we sit on the porch each evening watching the sunset compete with artificial clouds. As another mentioned earlier, it's not natural. Neither is exhaust from internal combustion engines.

I can only suggest some things to counter affects.

Alkalize body to control fungus using minerals and proper water and diet.

Much can researched about this.

Ingesting clay supplements which have a chelating affect on the heavy metals in the body. There are other treatments routes to benefit from clay.

Much more can be researched about this.

Cayenne pepper (suppliments or make your own) to keeps the blood at a proper viscosity. If making your own, mix with other things like clay, slippery elm or marshmallow root powder and or spirilina or other bluegreens, are just some of the suggestions for daily use.

Much much more can be researched about this...

Epsom salts baths.

Orgone this and that, for here and there. Inlcuding necklaces.

And much more can researched about this.

All that's left to do then is connect the dots to learn the rational for the above suggestions/recommendations.

I scavenged this from the internet.. all rights to all for education. If it's on the net and useful, and can save time, I use it. grin.....

The job of mold fungi in nature is to degenerate, break down all biological material to their basic elements, and recycle them back to Mother Nature, from whence we came. Dust to Dust. The natural cycle of life.

They suck the moisture and nutrients, especially carbohydrate energy, out of our bodies in order to survive and grow. That is their nature whether it is in a pieice of wood as they turn it into dry rot, a piece of sheetrock, or the human body. It is just much more complex to seperate their causations from the domino of reactions and inter-reactions as the immune system forms immune complexes to counter these degenerative invaders.

To continue to ignore these engineers of biological material degeneration will only prolong the escallation of degenerative diseases deemed by the established medical establishment as only being able to be treated by drugs which make the drug companies richer and richer.

Once you truly understand how fungi, especially mold fungi we all inhale from our breathing environments, it becomes complexly simple to understand the significant role it plays in degenerating the operating systems of the human body, leading to the degenerative diseases. Once you understand this and apply the fungal factor to all these degenerative diseases their descriptions no longer end with the haunting phrase "and they don't know what causes it".

If the fungal factor was applied appropriately the following would happen. (i add fluoridate water)... 50-80% of all diseases and health ailments would no longer exist. The drugs which only treat the symptoms instead of the underlying causations would no longer be needed. The Drug companies would no longer be making billions of dollars off people continuing to be ill their whole lives. Mega medical fund raising organizations would disolve with many lost jobs. The medical facilities and supporting service companies would be greatly reduced with many lost jobs. The status quo would be in turmoil. Healthcare costs would no longer be skyrocketing. Medicare costs would dive and social security costs would go up with people living longer but, with a higher quality of life... end

As an aside....

For more health, stop smoking cigarettes. If you must smoke, be aware that cigarettes have an additional additive that extinquishes the flame at the tips.It was added last fall?. It's causing throat disturbances ex. chronic laryngitis and vocal cord troubles. And is more irritating to the lungs...You might check out the little cigars that so far doesn't have this additive in them... They are packaged like cigarettes but they are little cigars. They come in regular, peach, cherry and menthol.
I have no proof for this. I'm just keeping tabs on higher incidences of these throat troubles around and about. I began to notice when a young man I met was struck suddenly with chronic throat troubles who underwent surgery to remove the vocal cords. He's whispering now. Had I met him privious to the surgery I would have offered him a treatment option to try. But alas it was too late, he went to a doctor first.

Call me nuts. Won't be the first time....

If this message troubles anyone... my apologies. And I'm open to correction if and when I'm wrong. Feel free to add helpful information which combats affects of environmental pollution and it's affects on health.

Warm Regards,
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #100
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

Uh oh, I forgot to mention when regarding fungi mold spores that have been found in lab samples of chemtrail materials that... eating raw garlic is one of the most Powerful (with a capital P) internal antifungal antibacterial going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralina View Post
Contributing to this topic are some thoughts that I and my Witness have discussed as we sit on the porch each evening watching the sunset compete with artificial clouds. As another mentioned earlier, it's not natural. Neither is exhaust from internal combustion engines.

I can only suggest some things to counter affects.

Alkalize body to control fungus using minerals and proper water and diet.

Much can researched about this.

Ingesting clay supplements which have a chelating affect on the heavy metals in the body. There are other treatments routes to benefit from clay.

Much more can be researched about this.

Cayenne pepper (suppliments or make your own) to keeps the blood at a proper viscosity. If making your own, mix with other things like clay, slippery elm or marshmallow root powder and or spirilina or other bluegreens, are just some of the suggestions for daily use.

Much much more can be researched about this...

Epsom salts baths.

Orgone this and that, for here and there. Inlcuding necklaces.

And much more can researched about this.

All that's left to do then is connect the dots to learn the rational for the above suggestions/recommendations.

I scavenged this from the internet.. all rights to all for education. If it's on the net and useful, and can save time, I use it. grin.....

The job of mold fungi in nature is to degenerate, break down all biological material to their basic elements, and recycle them back to Mother Nature, from whence we came. Dust to Dust. The natural cycle of life.

They suck the moisture and nutrients, especially carbohydrate energy, out of our bodies in order to survive and grow. That is their nature whether it is in a pieice of wood as they turn it into dry rot, a piece of sheetrock, or the human body. It is just much more complex to seperate their causations from the domino of reactions and inter-reactions as the immune system forms immune complexes to counter these degenerative invaders.

To continue to ignore these engineers of biological material degeneration will only prolong the escallation of degenerative diseases deemed by the established medical establishment as only being able to be treated by drugs which make the drug companies richer and richer.

Once you truly understand how fungi, especially mold fungi we all inhale from our breathing environments, it becomes complexly simple to understand the significant role it plays in degenerating the operating systems of the human body, leading to the degenerative diseases. Once you understand this and apply the fungal factor to all these degenerative diseases their descriptions no longer end with the haunting phrase "and they don't know what causes it".

If the fungal factor was applied appropriately the following would happen. (i add fluoridate water)... 50-80% of all diseases and health ailments would no longer exist. The drugs which only treat the symptoms instead of the underlying causations would no longer be needed. The Drug companies would no longer be making billions of dollars off people continuing to be ill their whole lives. Mega medical fund raising organizations would disolve with many lost jobs. The medical facilities and supporting service companies would be greatly reduced with many lost jobs. The status quo would be in turmoil. Healthcare costs would no longer be skyrocketing. Medicare costs would dive and social security costs would go up with people living longer but, with a higher quality of life... end

As an aside....

For more health, stop smoking cigarettes. If you must smoke, be aware that cigarettes have an additional additive that extinquishes the flame at the tips.It was added last fall?. It's causing throat disturbances ex. chronic laryngitis and vocal cord troubles. And is more irritating to the lungs...You might check out the little cigars that so far doesn't have this additive in them... They are packaged like cigarettes but they are little cigars. They come in regular, peach, cherry and menthol.
I have no proof for this. I'm just keeping tabs on higher incidences of these throat troubles around and about. I began to notice when a young man I met was struck suddenly with chronic throat troubles who underwent surgery to remove the vocal cords. He's whispering now. Had I met him privious to the surgery I would have offered him a treatment option to try. But alas it was too late, he went to a doctor first.

Call me nuts. Won't be the first time....

If this message troubles anyone... my apologies. And I'm open to correction if and when I'm wrong. Feel free to add helpful information which combats affects of environmental pollution and it's affects on health.

Warm Regards,
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote