Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 07-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Crazy dream involving detainment camp

Earlier, I had a dream that people had been rounded up into detainment camps with the exception that they were more cult-like in nature. I recall trying to escape the camp and watching people run out, some being chopped to pieces with blades. As I stood by the side, hoping to evade the guards, a guard comes up to me with a blade. I offer to cooperate but he shakes his head and slices me into pieces.

The dream opened up with an aerial view of the camp with a narrator and I could see buses going about the roads as the narrator described the place. They talked about how children would escape all the time because the guards were not quick enough to capture them.

Certainly one of the creepiest dreams I've ever had. Clear and this dream took place during the daytime. I tend to have stranger dreams when I sleep during the day.

Anyone care to interpret?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Crazy dream involving detainment camp

Wow, crazy dream! I don't try to interpret anybodys dreams but that is a weird dream, especially with a narrator.
How did it feel to be sliced into pieces? LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Wow, crazy dream! I don't try to interpret anybodys dreams but that is a weird dream, especially with a narrator.
How did it feel to be sliced into pieces? LOL
Not good.

But the aerial view was interesting.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Recently I had a dream I don't even want to repeat...about one of my sons...it was terrifing
I chalked it up to the idea that sometimes our brains take our fears and scramble it into the dreams...I do watch too many strange movies and listening to all the conspiricies...be they fact or fiction..it can seriously effect you dreams....
Here's hoping you have sweet dreams tonight
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:28 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

on more than one occasion I had a similiar dream. It never looked like a camp but rather a many stories apartment type building. Every thing was plain white, even the clothings. We all had jobs to do and the rooms were on the order of motel rooms. We had to drive around like a camp ground to get to certain rooms.

It seemed like we all had our jobs to do and so much of it was cleaning.

LOL Guess what? I had the feeling that I needed to bust out of the place as fast as I could. The weird part was alot of us sat at these long tables working and we ate our lunches there too and alot of the people in the room were people from my past

No killing going on though so I think my dream was a little bit better than yours

Strange to say the least
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:21 AM   #6
David
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like your not the only one with some crazy dreams. Last night I dreamed two passenger airliners crashed a couple minutes apart on take off and on the same airstrip. Both planes lost engine power and stalled in a flat spin.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:37 AM   #7
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Had a Dream the other night ( i dont often get dreams like this ) i was outside and i was looking up into the night sky and there was this planet or it was the Moon( i could not tell as the body was very dark like there was no light shinning on it ) from this there issued 2 lights they stopped then a few more came speeding behind from the moon or planet- then these lights ( ships to me ) poured out and there was a line of them stretching across the sky!! hundreds of them! i was freaked in the dream but was so very excited that it had finally arrived. Sorry for being of your Topic...
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:38 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure if it was influenced by what I've read. It was very fluid and I could hardly tell that it was a dream until I woke up.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you there humble. I have had some of those dreams myself. They feel so real, they leave you shaking.

Goes back to the question I see written alot. Are we awake now or are we dreaming?
Old 07-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Sounds like your not the only one with some crazy dreams. Last night I dreamed two passenger airliners crashed a couple minutes apart on take off and on the same airstrip. Both planes lost engine power and stalled in a flat spin.

That is another dream.............I would not like to see come true