Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 05-01-2009, 04:15 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lets Play the Guessing Game, Round 2

Recap of Guessing Game Round 1

Way back in the day these forums where like the wild west. There was alot of strange characters (stranger than now) posting up. I had detected a pattern of rigid disinformation happening back then and as a result introduced the thread entitled "Lets Play The Guessing Game"

A lot of time has passed since those days. For the most part the disinformation agents that where posting here disappeared when the forum went subscription only. There was a lul-period where in there was not much posting going on shortly after the forum went subscription. I thought that this was a good thing because it had not only shewed away the disinfo people, it had also cleaned most of the rif raf internet bullies off of here also.

Even though the information contained in the old thread "Lets Play the Guessing Game" is no longer relevant, I decided to see where we stand now. Just for a recap, the last guessing game had three questions. I used my intuitive pendulum dowsing skills to divine the answers to these three questions. Just so the lazies do not have to go back to the old thread and check the questions and what the results of the questions where, here they are.

1. How many registered members are Illuminati.
2. How many non-registered illuminati are reading these forums.
3. What percentage of posts are made by the registered illuminati members.

The answers the questions where....

Total Registered Illuminati Members = 12

Total Percentage of Posts made by them = 3%

Total Number Illuminati who regularly read these forums and are not members = 134

The conclusion that I reached as a result of the answers to these questions was that at the time these forums where being used as marketing research for disinformation by the negative power structure. This is because they had a few people inserting the information, probably with multiple user names and IP adresses, and a considerable number of people watching the results of the unsuspecting forum membership. They would spin a story and then watch to see if it where accepted into peoples consciousness thus inducing fear or not.
This tactic was evidently happening all over the place.

I just got done reading David Wilcock's latest blog entry. He as foreshadowed that he will be providing proof in the next posting on his blog here is a cut and paste from his blog about this

Quote:
Quote:
BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON PENTAGON PSY-OPS INFILTRATION OF CONSPIRACY MEDIA WITH PROPAGANDA

In the next part of this article, we will show conclusive, unavoidable proof that your most beloved conspiracy websites are being positively bombarded with fake articles, written by the Pentagon, to discredit the Faction 3 / Templar-led initiative of Obama’s presidency.

You will see documented insider proof that even in 2004, it was well-known that the economy was about to collapse, and the alternative media was being saturated with fake conspiracy articles to lure people off of the real issues. The budget for writing these articles — just in one ‘compartment’ — was as much as 100 MILLION dollars a year. Think about it.
Now on to Guessing Game Round 2

In "Guessing Game Round 2" I will expand the line of questioning in order for us to form a higher resolution perspective on the current state of disinformation in these forums. I am being compelled to dig this back up because of the hard core smattering of swine flu ******** that has been shoved down all of our throats and many of us initially bought it. I was even temporarily on the fence about it. Not for long, but it happened.

So, I guess for comparisons sake I will reuse and expand the same three questions from the first Guessing Game as well as ad more. So the questions will be.....

1. How many registered members are Illuminati and NWO and are here to knowingly disperse disinformation, and how many user names do they have.

2. How many non-registered illuminati and NWO are reading these forums in order to observe the reaction they get from specific disinformation.

3. What percentage of the total post volume of all of the Camelot and Avalon forums are made by the illuminati and NWO members with malevolent intent.

The rest of the questions are up to the members of the forums to come up with. Please post questions that you think would be beneficial to providing an effective perspective on the goings on in these forums. I am going to wait an entire week this time before I dowse the answers to the questions. During this time I will review all questions submitted in the form of posts in this thread for consideration.

No questions will be considered that infringe on anyones free will. Therefore, I am not going to dowse up specific individuals to determine if they are part of the problem or not. The members of the forum will have to learn to use their own intuition to discern this for themselves.

After the final questions have been selected I will give one day for people to make their guesses. Feel free to take wild guesses at the answers, however please wait until all of the questions have been selected and posted in this thread before you start guessing.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lets Play the Guessing Game, Round 2

are there any disinformation or NWO agents who "converted" thanks to this forum?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:34 AM   #3
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Are the disinformation and NWO agents afraid of people who think for themselves?

Are those agents afraid of LOGIC?

Do such agents think they can stop the world progress towards Spiritual Truth?

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #4
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Are all dis-info agents aware of their role? In other words: How many dis-info agents are mind controlled/programmed people that are not aware (conscious) of their true role?
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Only one more day to submit your questions. I will dowse the answers 5/7/09
Old 05-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #6
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

What percentage of the illuminati ,NWO, and disinformation individuals participate in charitable organizations to help their fellow man ?

For me one day of truly helping someone and the feeling you get from that far supercedes anything from the dark side. The golden rule!

Are the group of 3 trapped and cannot escape due to the consequences?
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:52 AM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
What percentage of the illuminati ,NWO, and disinformation individuals participate in charitable organizations to help their fellow man ?

For me one day of truly helping someone and the feeling you get from that far supercedes anything from the dark side. The golden rule!

Are the group of 3 trapped and cannot escape due to the consequences?
So if you do some good, then some bad is OK? Errrrr? Fence setting is a dangerous game to be playing right now. Better choose a polarity fast.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

How many 'insiders' post comments to try to help make things better?
How many 'insiders' view and comment on this site...to manage our discovery process(so we don't spin out of control)?
How many 'insiders' post comments to try to make things worse?
How many 'insiders' view this site to determine how many people are waking up?
How many non-humans view this site?
How many non-humans post on this site?
How many 'insiders' view this site to look for answers to perplexing problems.
Is this site a 'spider web' to catch malcontents and rebel rowsers who know too much?
How many 'off world'(moon and beyond) humans or non-humans view this site?
Does Lucifer view this site?
Does Lucifer post on this site?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-07-2009 at 01:37 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:36 AM   #9
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

How many have been helped in the process of awakening by being on this site?
Is this number large enough to be worrisome to anyone who would rather it were otherwise?
How many have had their process retarded by being exposed/ exposing themselves to fear/negativity/doom?
Is this site a danger to its members in terms of their being tracked (more than just being on the net at all)?
Why did the number of participants fall so precipitously recently?
Will you dowse more than five questions? I find your take on things interesting.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:26 AM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Is the energy, generated on this forum, used by someone for their own gain? If so, by who?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #11
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Did they managed to downfall this forum? (It is obvioulsy happening, see the drastic reduced visitors...)

And of course:

1. How many registered members are real lightbeings?
2. How many non-registered lightbeings are reading these forums.
3. What percentage of posts are made by the registered lightbeing members.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:17 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Please forgive me. Some of the questions are vague therefore, I will use them and modify them to make them more specific. It is all ways important to make your questions as specific as possible when attempting to gain intuitive answers to the questions. Grey areas result in grey answers.

About a day after I posted this, there was a huge drop in post volume. Just in case this was caused by the disinfo people trying their best to alter the results of the dowsing, I will expand the original 3 questions I posted even further.

Here are all of the questions that I have selected.

Quote:
1. Over the last 6 months, how many registered members have been Illuminati and NWO and where registered members here to knowingly disperse disinformation, and how many user names have they had?

2. Over the last 6 months, how many non-registered illuminati and NWO have read these forums in order to observe the reaction they get from specific disinformation?

3. Over the past 6 months, what percentage of the total post volume of all of the Camelot and Avalon forums have been made by the illuminati and NWO members with malevolent intent?

4. Over the past 6 months have there been any Illuminati or NWO that originally joined these forums for the purposes of disinformation, but then where transformed to a new paradigm by the information on these forums where they no longer wished to cooperate with the negative power structure? If so, how many?

5. How many NWO or Illuminati disinformation agents working in these forums think they can stop the world progress towards Spiritual Truth?

6. How many 3rd Dimensional ET's read information posted in these forums.

7. How many 3rd Dimensional ET's post comments on these forums.

8. How many 3rd Dimensional ET's are registered members of these forums.

9. Are there any 3rd Dimensional ET's that are viewing this site from locations other than the surface of the Earth.

10. Is this site a danger to its members in terms of their being tracked (more than just being on the net at all)?

11. How many registered members are 4th dimensional ascended light beings? If there are any, what percentage of the total post volume of all of these forums are they responsible for?

12. How many non-registered 4th dimensional light beings read information posted in these forums?
Since this is the guessing game, I will give everyone until 12:00 PM Friday 5/8/09 to make their guesses to the answers. You do not have to guess at all of them. However, it would make it more complete if you did. Just cut and paste the questions into your post. Then insert your guesses after each question.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 05-07-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:18 PM   #13
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

TJ , the direction I was eluding to in my question is if your in the fantastic 3 how many play the dr jekyl / mr hyde type of life?

And you may want to add one question to your list, what makes your background the pinnacle of knowledge on this issue? Getting sucked into the vortex is always in question for me.

As for the group of 3 watching this site, to me there's not enough volume here to make this a threat or concern but there is many talented individuals who help connect the dots, eliminate fear, and explain many of our questions of why. There is much light on this site and good discussions. My 2 cents!
Old 05-07-2009, 10:59 PM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
TJ , the direction I was eluding to in my question is if your in the fantastic 3 how many play the dr jekyl / mr hyde type of life?

And you may want to add one question to your list, what makes your background the pinnacle of knowledge on this issue? Getting sucked into the vortex is always in question for me.

As for the group of 3 watching this site, to me there's not enough volume here to make this a threat or concern but there is many talented individuals who help connect the dots, eliminate fear, and explain many of our questions of why. There is much light on this site and good discussions. My 2 cents!
I am not framiliar with this "fantastic 3" you are discussing. The duality of the disinformation agents is a huge grey area and it is an invasion on their free will to live their private life the way they want to. It is also not useful information to anyone on these forums. I never claimed that my background was the pinnacle of knowlege on this issue. That is your judgment of me and not my problem. If you don't like what I am doing here, then stop reading the thread.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 05-07-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #15
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Oh TJ don't take it to heart , just asking some questions, the fantastic 3= illuminati,NWO and any other secret societies. Thats all , everything is good, plus it's friday and thats even better . Most on this site is always an interesting read including this thread so continue on please.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:10 PM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Just like in the last guessing game I am going to preface them. This is intuitive information derived from purely non-scientific methods. There is not a single intuitive on the planet that is dead on 100% of the time. Never take intuitive information, including mine, as the absolute truth. All ways rely on your own natural instincts and discern weather the information resonates with your path. The information that I came up with on the answers to these questions are spectacular. I will completely understand if the readers of the questions reject them as a result of their level of believability.

Answers to the Guessing Game Round 2

Quote:
1. Over the last 6 months, how many registered members have been Illuminati and NWO and where registered members here to knowingly disperse disinformation, and how many user names have they had?
1. There have been 14 Illuminati and NWO that where registered members over the last 6 months, and they have had 104 user names.

Quote:
2. Over the last 6 months, how many non-registered illuminati and NWO have read these forums in order to observe the reaction they get from specific disinformation?
2. Over the past 6 months there have been 473 Illuminati and NWO people that have read these forums and are not registered members of these forums in order to research the reaction they get from specific disinformation.

Quote:
3. Over the past 6 months, what percentage of the total post volume of all of the Camelot and Avalon forums have been made by the illuminati and NWO members with malevolent intent?
3. Over the last 6 months 5 percent of the total post volume of all of the Camelot and Avalon forums has been made by the 14 individuals spreading disinformation for the Illuminati and NWO.

Quote:
4. Over the past 6 months have there been any Illuminati or NWO that originally joined these forums for the purposes of disinformation, but then where transformed to a new paradigm by the information on these forums where they no longer wished to cooperate with the negative power structure? If so, how many?
4. There have been no disinformation agents that where transformed to a new paradigm of non interferance by the information on these forums.

Quote:
5. How many NWO or Illuminati disinformation agents working in these forums think they can stop the world progress towards Spiritual Truth?
5. 8 of the 14 disinformation agents working on these forums think they can stop the world progress towards spiritual truth.

Quote:
6. How many 3rd Dimensional ET's read information posted in these forums.
6. 4 3rd dimensional ET's read the information posted in these forums.

Quote:
7. How many 3rd Dimensional ET's post comments on these forums.
7. Zero 3rd dimensional ET's post in these forums.

Quote:
8. How many 3rd Dimensional ET's are registered members of these forums.
8. There is one third dimensional ET that is a registered member of these forums.

Quote:
9. Are there any 3rd Dimensional ET's that are viewing this site from locations other than the surface of the Earth.
9. There is one third dimensional ET that views the information on these forums from locations other than the surface of the Earth.

Quote:
10. Is this site a danger to its members in terms of their being tracked (more than just being on the net at all)?
10. The information posted on these forums is not a danger to any of the members of these forums and does not result in them being tracked.

Quote:
11. How many registered members are 4th dimensional ascended light beings? If there are any, what percentage of the total post volume of all of these forums are they responsible for?
11. There are not any 4th dimensional ascended light beings that are registered members of this forum.

Quote:
12. How many non-registered 4th dimensional light beings read information posted in these forums?
12. There are 24 non-registered 4th dimensional ascended light beings that read the information posted in these forums.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

8. There is one third dimensional ET that is a registered member of these forums.

Just looked at this thread for the first time..

This is interesting, can your magic dowsing rod tell us which registered member this might be?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:43 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

OH KRLLL! Now you know who the token 3D off-world ET is.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-08-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #19
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Just looked at this thread for the first time..

This is interesting, can your magic dowsing rod tell us which registered member this might be?

Read all the threads and decifer for yourself ....

By the way - to any NWO/Illuminati types that read this, how dumb are you?? Seriously.You think with the 'hidden' knowledge you have that you can change that which was set in motion at the time of creation!?

I believe we now have the true meaning of the brain washed sheeple ....
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #20
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From my original post in this thread.

Quote:
No questions will be considered that infringe on anyones free will. Therefore, I am not going to dowse up specific individuals to determine if they are part of the problem or not. The members of the forum will have to learn to use their own intuition to discern this for themselves.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Oops, I guess I just contaminated the focus group. That must suck.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Please forgive me. Some of the questions are vague therefore, I will use them and modify them to make them more specific. It is all ways important to make your questions as specific as possible when attempting to gain intuitive answers to the questions. Grey areas result in grey answers.

About a day after I posted this, there was a huge drop in post volume. Just in case this was caused by the disinfo people trying their best to alter the results of the dowsing, I will expand the original 3 questions I posted even further.
Grey areas with grey answers by grey aliens?

Did the post volume drop because of the unrelated 'exodus'...or did the 'bad-guys' worry about being discovered by your dowsing...and decide to get out of Dodge until things cooled down?

Does your dowsing rod have a bs detector?
Old 05-09-2009, 01:36 AM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I am not using dowsing rods. Those are used for finding things. I am using a dowsing pendulum. It is one of many effective methods of divinition available today. Notice I said "Just in Case"? That means that I am unsure as to why post volume has dropped and wanted to make sure that it was not to change the results of the dowsing. It is more likely that the coming huge shift in the frequency of conscsiousness in the universe that starts May 9 2009 is responsible for the drop in post volume. A calm before the stom.

My intuition has a b.s. detector that is expressed in the form of yes and no questions when I ask them using the dowsing pendulum. Guess what folks? I am one of thousands of accurate pendulum dowsers in the world today. I just happen to be the only one showcasing the craft on these forums.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:32 AM   #24
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Well all this is quite interesting, your posts are all fairly interesting Tone..

One thing I have noticed is the cold reptilian lack of warmth or any positive emotions in all of your posts.

Now im not a dowsing/pendulum expert like yourself but this says to me your heart chakra is CLOSED which would mean you are on the service-to-self path.

Enjoy your games mate.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:21 AM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

And no Im not saying Im perfect.. but you are starting to point fingers and this observation I feel needed to be voiced. Sorry to upset anyone.. we are all here to grow.

I feel that if there are illuminati figures who are interested in this forum they are lurkers and fail to see why they would be registered members... Im sure this forum ranks very low to non-existant on their priorities.

The token ET member how many ET's have credit cards to pay the subscription? Im sure there are people here who think they are non-human.

And 1 who thinks he is one of the 9 who spiritually govern this solar-system.. hmmm who could that be?

Last edited by Luminari; 05-09-2009 at 03:23 AM.