Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 01:22 AM   #1
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Whistle Blower

Some may have seen this some may not this is just a small snippet of a mountain of documentation I have received from one contact.

Project Phoenix was designed to integrate human tissue with bio-robotic material on a genetic level not a Bio mechanical skeletal construction because those are more recent. but a mesh of Human/Computer engineering, this was one of our goals we failed. the out come caused "Operation Retaliation 2007" to be canceled or at least postponed.

The reason for Omega 3 was to have a Human solider that could calculate faster than a normal person, and also have the benefit of nanometers to repair skin cells very rapidly. they have high platelet blood counts to aid repair and implants on their hearts kidneys and liver.

The failed units most who are 17 18 years of age were all destroyed and I aided in the facilitation of this and it was human genocide on a horrific level, only to start again.

they brought in the new Omega 13 units that you call Generation 4 and these have exoskeletons, they are not bullet proof but their cybernetics are. They sweat a plastic film that protects the living tissue from poison or bio chemical attacks, the have enhanced sight.

A great deal of the upgrades came from DNA switching, they have used and unlocked different codes to improve various aspects of the unit. But they can be stopped, Always remember these started off as human beings and the human psyche is still very much alive fighting to get out. How do I know this? I have developed a relationship with 0100101
They are classed in binary code now as their designations are activation codes.

these units are strong. they can pick up large objects but remember that they still are flesh, if they overclock themselves they will suffer tissue damage, also a problem that has never been fixed is internal heat they tend to burn and some who are in the population, we have 29 units in various states today doing their work & you can recognize these units by burn marks on their elbows and knees. Damaged tissue heals very quickly but scar tissue will not.

I have been able to obtain some tissue sample and cybernetic implants, and the last 48 hours have been bad, I have a friend getting me to safety. but I do not know if I shall make it, I also have the deactivation codes for 66 Omega units. understand this they can not simply change the codes without destroying the units.

I have an Orlando contact but I can not give you his name in this email, he is a third generation that has been working with myself and others to stop some of this from happening. but what can one man do in the face of this?

So that you might understand my contact is British he fried his own chip in 1994, and worked on Project Ember the reformed Project Talent. From what I have been told and shown project Ember was a look and study of young teens with Pyro abilities. they tested these in the field. and the spontaneous combustion was blamed all you needed was a mark, then the remote viewing partner would find the target and the PSU Pyrotechnic Special Unit would take out the mark. these guys got so good that they could warm a cup of coffee for you whilst you held it.

incidentally Omega 3 is a by product of COC Cybernetic Organic Cutler, that is present in the very poisonous Flak-seed oil, when the cybernetic waste was disposed of it is easier to sell and consume the waste and make money off this. as the Merck company knows they use dead aborted fetal tissue for most of their vaccines, this is simply the same principle.

This information is Black but I can not live with myself or it anymore and to be honest I would rather die than turn these things on my own people.

I have one more bit of information and possibly the most important three of the units 0100110, 0100111 & 0100100 have smart bombs in cased and integrated into their skeletal structure. these can only be activated by the runners, the four man team that oversee the units sorties. I believe that due to the remote possibility of the cybernetic units regaining their emotional compensation that they need to be able to secure the area.

Now the biggest problem I have seen to date is the last project that is all human based and run. Project Damocles this is the scariest thing that I have ever witnessed or shall in my life, the special unit that works on this matter asked for my help regarding cryogenic atomization problems, they were stumped, freezing a human is easy and with the tech we have unfreezing them is also very easy. however Freezing the subject and keeping them in a state of animation awake alert and with all five senses? that's hard but this is Project Trident.

I gate way was brought in and activated it looked like a big hexagon but when it was activated a sound pierced our ears and what stepped through scared me more than anything it was not human it was tall looked different its hard to place into words and nobody would discuss it. No body except 0100101 every unit has all lots of information stored in its brain, they use a human brain because its a supercomputer, the human brain is the greatest computer in the world it just so happens we do not use it very often.

Back to trident these creatures would take a man through the portal and bring him back but when he came back he was radiated and dying, even if he went with a hasmat suit, or the HEM suits we use that are 100% more effective. So they wanted me to help solve their problem, I did what they asked it took me a year but now more of these creatures are at the base and the soldiers can not control them, they are big and they are strong and their is no way they want us using the Omega units.

Look I can not tell you why they are here or what is going on I am completely out of the loop, I feel if I stay i will be put to death soon anyway. 0100101 told me I had to leave and yes I have to refer to his entire designation in order to talk to him, but he said his name his Rodger but he will not answer to Rodger only 0100101. it's hard to explain, his intel on the creatures tells him that they are not alien but they live in a 6th vibrational frequency and are running out of food, they have used some fringe groups like the Orion groups to gain a natural resource in us. they are not effected by radiation and are very telepathic so I am told I have not communed with one or care to.

The are radioactive and I have recently wondered if this was where the idea for Godzilla came from. I have seen no Greys, or Dow at the base, but 0100101 has confirmed their existence.

understand that it took me a long time and a great deal of tinkering to be able to talk independently with 0100101 as protocols were set up for them not to commune but I always watched his eyes that followed me and I figured out that his soul or brain or what ever was left of his human spirit was reaching out to me so I reached back.

This person is in hiding as we read this.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:10 AM   #2
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistle Blower

This story sounds a lot like Terminator 3. Do you think there is some link?

also regarding Omega 3 -> I watched a documentary on an ex-pat New Zealander moved to some Island around england somewhere. He set up a factory making omega 3 fish oil for health shops. Comes from fish I thought? Did you mean Omega 13 is a by product of COC Cybernetic Organic Cutler. Not Omega 3?

Last edited by Initiate; 10-28-2009 at 03:14 AM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:38 AM   #3
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

There is no correlation, between the two Omega 3 is just a another project name I think, now certain Flak-seed oil components were used in a very soy lent green fashion, so that's always nice to hear your ingesting dead human proteins...

Their might be a connection cyberdyne is a real company, but as far as I am aware they have not worked on this project, but I have no idea what the exoskeletons look like or who's name is stamped on the binaries
Old 10-28-2009, 04:15 AM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Can you explain a bit more about the flax component? Such as why they used it? Was it used to culture tissue?
I thought Cyberdyne did create cyber soldiers but hey I guess there are other companies out there too- probably many cyber bot nationalities too.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:36 AM   #5
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

kinsuemei2, i'm a bit confused when you mention omega 3. did you mean that omega 3 in vitamin supplements such as flax seed oil and fish oil are actually poisonous???

that's shocking... as i'm taking these supplements daily... or should i say deadly!

can you please explain in simple layman terms what you meant?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:17 PM   #6
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

very simply,
A Certain Brand, I apologize as you only have a snippet of the whole document.
but the Omega 3 is a by product of the Flak-seed oil that was created from the waste of the units that did not make the cut and were destroyed.

Not all Omega 3 is bad, and Flak-Seed oil is great for you and your heart, but from this one company, it is pritty lethal. but we do not know what company this is, she has gathered as much info as she could, and she knew where this was going to be applicated as they told her, but I myself am steering clear of flakseed from the US I get mine and I do take it, from China lol

If you have to take it get it from a well know organic company.

as for cyberdyne they are contractors they make exoskeletons, then those are farmed out to the government who apply what they call automated practicality.

So either way the info is very disturbing, I shall publish the entire document in a month or two when this contact is safe.

Understand this is simply information that was given to me and I am passing it along, incidentally Duncan O Finoan knows a great deal about this project.
you can email him at his web site, I don't think he posts on here any more
Old 10-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #7
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Remember that Omega-3 fatty acids are not one single nutrient, but a collection of several, including eicosapentaenic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA). Both are found in cold water fish.

REMEMBER: The flakseed that is put out from this company, which company is a mystery, but we know it exists due to members of the team were instrumental in manufacturing the drug.
The Flakseed or Linseed is not the real product, if it says containing Omega 3 stay away from it, if you have to take Omega 3 supplement separately.

It is better to be safe than sorry, this drug is formed by taking the dead enzymes of the bio mechanical units and using things like saccharin to bind it to protein the basic uses, similar to a vaccine.

Pfizer the makers of Lipitor, have recently faced a class action lawsuit, so we shall have to keep our eyes and ears open
Old 10-28-2009, 01:29 PM   #8
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well , this isnt bedtime reading. Thats some scary report.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Dolphin- flax oil is very unstable- it does contain specific toxins- best to use it freshly extracted or fresh ground- even better is to bind it with sulphur bearing protein as Johanna Budwig did- if you are interested I can provide heaps of info.....
Old 10-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #10
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks I would like to hear more about the Flax oils, I also saw that MacDonald's was sued due to them using Flak-seeds on their pumpkin muffin thingy instead of poppy seeds, useless info lol but interesting,
Yeah this is very scary to me, as I am an ex fighter, I can not invison a man I cannot hurt, and considering what happened to my arm and my present condition my mortality has been brought down to earth with a bump!!

And the document gets worst, so I am not lying when I say I have not slept for a few nights after reading, seriously considering the things I deal with, regarding my guides, this scared me, I know I have protection for me and my family from the reptilians, due what I believe to be an unspoken agreement.
But this is very volatile because I just don't know what to expect, and I do expect a knock at the door any day, and this would not be the first time mind you, I am just vigilante right now because a great deal is happening.

After years of slow plodding along, the powers that be and do exist have started the engine and all things are go.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Can i ask whome you would expect to knock at the door?

I am far behind you people on avalon as far as spiritualism and contact is concerned, but, I have found myself going back to my roots as it were of being suspicious of anyone i meet or see and of my environment. I am always looking for exits when entering somewhere and if in a crowd or group, i look for things to become weapons if needed. Sad way to live really.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #12
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Kin- I know the info is disturbing......although I don't know what else is in there but I can only imagine......like I said earlier- the cyber soldier issue is huge IMHO......are they solely lab created? Or do they have mothers like the older models?
Old 10-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #13
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, besides getting these super soldiers to do the highland fling for 10 mins making them over heat and hopefully self combust. Is it known how we could potentially slow them down. I saw the video with Mr o finnion and his words actually made me shiver, if he wouldnt get in the way of one of these things then we are basicly #~';@d.

I think we need more info on this bit.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #14
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Keep in mind the old super soldiers are not like the new ones. It's my belief that the *soldiers* are not strictly a black ops government program but a joint alien one- not to be a fear monger but one can just think of the implications.
Older models still being *human* newer one's are programmed and just who is running the program? I think it's not only the negative human factor........
perfect way to takeover and infliltrate- by using our *own*....
Old 10-28-2009, 03:31 PM   #15
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I did post in a tread somewhere here that what if: the flu vacine was an attempt at making us beyond our sell by date as food, also what if: the swine flu isnt to reduce the population but a means at trying to eradicate some of our foes?

I dont know myself but it was just a thought, as all things have a weakness and all we need to do is find it, so, hopefully a friendly whistle blower from such an op will eventually come out with a plan for this.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #16
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

To Adress both answers,
I have been asked not to disclouse my reptilian enounters to the public, by men in black suits with guns, twice once after the first encounter and the second on 06 after I gained some physical proof that i wont go into on just in case,
Please bear in mind I have had over 50 reptilian encounters since 05 and the last encounter was very bad, with my arm.

I do not trust anybody, but if the Reptilians wont harm me, only the humans I believe would, but given the level of protection I have stood in the corner as we speak, I think any person that tries that is very unwise.

Th answer you question Eleni, set 1 are born by a human mother, they are not all Americans, they were collected as babies from Burma, Africa and all over,
from their they went through the usual Mk Ultra systems and protocals, but it was the brains and vital organs that harvested, to put into the new units, the bio skin is grown from the Bio mechanical exoskeleton, and they have chambers that they are grown in, they use chips and implants and plugs that control the emotions of the subject, and there you have a human killing machine, that feels very little pain, tough skin, they have eye enhancements, that feature zoom capability.

Set 2 were completely designed and they have been said to use the brains of dead soldiers from the conflict in Iraq due to the excess of trauma, remember they do not need a soul just a brain that is not damaged so that it can carry a charge.

My contact formed a relationship of sorts with one of the mother grown soldiers, I doubt she would be even able to connect with the completely soulless, corpse unit, I dunno what to call it, but they are something very dangerous.

again Duncan O Finoan has not published this info but you can ask him he does answer emails and has verified that this is the way they go.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #17
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Kin- thank you for the explanation- I am in contact with Duncan- I will be speaking with him at a conference in the next 6 weeks and am aware of much more than has been said publicly which is why I say it's an issue.

Why do they not want you speaking out about the rep experiences in your opinion?
Old 10-29-2009, 05:09 AM   #18
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

thanks so much kinsuemei2 and eleni for the omega 3, flax oil info....well, tossing out my supplements! i'm going to only drink the cod liver oil instead from the scandanavian waters!

kin...these cyber human/alien creations are pretty darn scary. what is the ultimate aim in creating these beings?

Last edited by dolphin; 10-29-2009 at 05:42 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #19
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry but in all these files, it is only regards to construction and field testing, they have not disclosed any reason for them, only that they built them, so they must be intent on using them, I had a very bad encounter last night that I am still trying to wrap my head around so, please bear with me.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #20
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry and I hope you recover from last night.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:29 AM   #21
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

kin... can you tell us what the encounter was? what happened?