Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-13-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down david wilcock

mr. david wilcock pretends to have it all figured out....... i was a bg fan of his work. but now and i quote " Although I was vegan / vegetarian for seven years I do now use animal protein — predominantly because I work so much and run my body so hard that I rapidly get weak without it." and this brother has traded fruit for animals.......read all about it here:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=415&Itemid=70

this is just not a true statement......the human bod does not need animals to stay strong....as a matter of fact eating animals lowers your vibration......sure itīs a differant situation for free range meat but imagine where the meat is comming from on this cruise ship.....if he doesnīt know this simple fact i donīt have much faith in him havin as much info as he claims..... this the same dude who preaches about service to self not being cool.......but if you check out this brothers web site itīs all me me me....look at me........

doese this brother care for the eco system.......i think not......now that heīs on his big fat cruise.......

gosh even this guy has crossed over to the dark side........the side of the elitists......maybe he started out with good intentions but man the dude has lost sight of the shore.....big time.......please read this link and give some feed back..........this is my gut feeling.......
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #2
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: poor little david wilcock

Honestly....? I think you have joined this forum specifically to try to discredit David Wilcock and put people off him....

Oh, and to cause division.

Nice try.....

(not)

edit...just seen that you joined in October..this is your second post. But I stand by what I've said above in regards to motive....

Last edited by jaby; 11-13-2008 at 03:39 PM.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Let him eat what he wants, free will, peace!
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Honestly....? I think you have joined this forum specifically to try to discredit David Wilcock and put people off him....

Oh, and to cause division.

Nice try.....

(not)

edit...just seen that you joined in October..this is your second post. But I stand by what I've said above in regards to motive....
and did you even check this out ???? i s a big fan f hi .......but hnestly i thing at this point hes rapped up in self service....... just take a look......
peace
Old 11-13-2008, 03:49 PM   #5
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I've thoroughly enjoyed DW's work however as of recently I have not liked his most recent posts. Something is astray with him in my opinion. However, I am a professional fire dancer, and when I am in large routines where I have 3500+ calorie diet, I need meat to function as much as I don't really care for it. It has the needed proteins we really need to function at high endurance levels, and I will never take whey protein. Regardless, of all the facts out there, meat gets me by and works much more efficiently when I demand the energy. As I say, it all requires balance in life, including diet.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

And what a utterly dis-respectful title you have used for this thread.

I'm hitting the report button, by the way and let the Mods decide what they think about it....
Old 11-13-2008, 04:08 PM   #7
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Sunshineeastar for bringing our attention to David Wilcox's new blog.

It was wonderful seeing him enjoy himself on the cruise he has been working so hard for.

It does my heart good to see another like-minded soul and teacher being his authentic self. I wish I could have been on the cruise, it looks like fun!

It does not matter what we eat. Everyone is on the same path towards their own transformation, each path is uniquely different according the the lesson's one came to learn.

I would look deeply into your own soul to see why you feel this upset, and the reasons why you would turn on another because of apparent differences between you and David Wilcox.

How you perceive the world is in direct correlation to what is going on inside you.

This is not to make you wrong, you are not, I understand this is your truth as you see it.

This is merely an alternative way to view what is causing you dis-ease within you. This type of perception has more of a chance to bring illness than does eating meat.

I send you the love of understanding and the light of courageous inquiry within you!

*Peace Friend*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineseastar View Post
mr. david wilcock pretends to have it all figured out....... i was a bg fan of his work. but now and i quote " Although I was vegan / vegetarian for seven years I do now use animal protein — predominantly because I work so much and run my body so hard that I rapidly get weak without it." and this brother has traded fruit for animals.......read all about it here:

this is just not a true statement......the human bod does not need animals to stay strong....as a matter of fact eating animals lowers your vibration......sure itīs a differant situation for free range meat but imagine where the meat is comming from on this cruise ship.....if he doesnīt know this simple fact i donīt have much faith in him havin as much info as he claims..... this the same dude who preaches about service to self not being cool.......but if you check out this brothers web site itīs all me me me....look at me........

doese this brother care for the eco system.......i think not......now that heīs on his big fat cruise.......

gosh even this guy has crossed over to the dark side........the side of the elitists......maybe he started out with good intentions but man the dude has lost sight of the shore.....big time.......please read this link and give some feed back..........this is my gut feeling.......
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #8
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

wow like your going to push the button and report me ??? grow up......and donīt be a sheeple......think for yourself instead of tryin to silence me.....people have a right to see this thread and think for them selves....oh and you still did not answer my question.....DID YOU READ THE PAGE ????
Old 11-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #9
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

We shouldnt worry about people who do not believe every piece of Avalon or Camelot... Just because somebody doesnt trust Wilcock doesnt mean it has to be reported... IMO The people who are supporting Obama are more off base then someone who is disscerning from Wilcock.... It is better to question everything then it is to support something just because.....
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #10
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I am reporting your opening post...the Mods can decide if it is OK or not. David Wilcock does not deserve what you are chucking at him. IMO....and this forum does not need a dis-respectful thread title like the one you have used.....especially as David has done such a lot for people in general and Project Camelot in particular.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:20 PM   #11
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

okay so you can play police officer!!!!!!!
way to go...........oh and did you read what i was talking about.....
Old 11-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #12
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Ow come on, because someone eats meat he is wrapped up in service to self? That's nonsense and I hope I don't have to spell out to you why...

Please also note that the man said he uses animal protein. Not that he now eats meat which is your assumption. Quite likely this means he drinks milk or eats cheese and or eggs.

I think this thread should be deleted. A thread I open just to bash on you would be closed and removed aswell... Rightly so I might add.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #13
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

By censoring different ideas you are becoming and acting like the same evil that supresses us...
Old 11-13-2008, 04:23 PM   #14
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

and the reason this bothers me it because inocent animals live in really bad conditions before they get sloughtered.....they have no freewill at all....yet do they not have souls to??? hummans are not better just different......!!!!! everything deserves to live in harmony with the earth......
Old 11-13-2008, 04:24 PM   #15
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah..sure...

It's not up to me...it's up to the Mods and Administrators as to what they want to do with a thread like this....just making sure they take a look.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #16
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

I can't say as I care much for (imho) stuff about jump gates or aliens or much of what DW talks about.

However, I also don't care much for people who make blind statements and expect others to take it as fact.

We as a species have been omnivores since time immemorial, the only difference nowdays being all this processed **** we call food...be it animal or vegetable based.

You can't be sure of the quality of anything you eat unless you either hunt it yourself or grow it yourself.

As for DW, I really couldn't care either way. The Camelot Project is all about individual witness statements and as such none of it can be proven.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:33 PM   #17
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
We shouldnt worry about people who do not believe every piece of Avalon or Camelot... Just because somebody doesnt trust Wilcock doesnt mean it has to be reported... IMO The people who are supporting Obama are more off base then someone who is disscerning from Wilcock.... It is better to question everything then it is to support something just because.....
David is a big supporter of Obama's. That bothers me a whole lot more than his eating meat to strengthen his body.

Oh, and the cruise looks like tons of fun. That is the next itinerary I plan to take. I'd love to take a cruise with some great speakers for the days at sea. I hope David continues to have a restful week.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:33 PM   #18
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Meat is very grounding and at times it is necessary to use it for that. We need to stay planted on earth and this works.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
and the reason this bothers me it because inocent animals live in really bad conditions before they get sloughtered.....they have no freewill at all....yet do they not have souls to??? hummans are not better just different......!!!!! everything deserves to live in harmony with the earth......
If you're gonna debate the 'morality' or whatever about eating meat that's one thing- but don't bust the guy's balls for what he does in his own life.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:36 PM   #20
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
And what a utterly dis-respectful title you have used for this thread.

I'm hitting the report button, by the way and let the Mods decide what they think about it....

With all due respect jaby, this gives me a very bad feeling there is no reason to report this thread. This gives me an East-German Stasi-feeling.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #21
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

yet animals have souls to??? hummans are not better just different......!!!!! would you go around eating humans to ground yourself ?????
and we humans were not always omnivors.... we were fruitarians !!!!!!!!! look at your digestive system .....
Old 11-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #22
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Seeker.... It is very bothering that he supports Obama... I have no hard feelings towards David... I think he says some really great stuff... I could care less if he eats meat... looks like he could use some actually... Hell I wouldnt mind going on that cruse..

Either way... This thread shouldnt be edited.... Censorship is a tool of the ignorant and afraid.... It is the same force that has kept information like Davids out of the public for so long.... To censor this thread would damage the integrity of the fourm... Jaby you shouldnt report anything... even if you do the mods will probably not do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
David is a big supporter of Obama's. That bothers me a whole lot more than his eating meat to strengthen his body.

Oh, and the cruise looks like tons of fun. That is the next itinerary I plan to take. I'd love to take a cruise with some great speakers for the days at sea. I hope David continues to have a restful week.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #23
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

ill give you a advice, don`t point your finger before you have study your self in the mirror for a long time.... take it from one whom have don that way to many times over "i think i know more then you" behavior.... i have posted stuff that "debunk" other but rely didnt, actually just make an ass of my self, and spread negativity and unproductive thoughts....

unified share of serious information and unified problem solving is much more productive....

cheers....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #24
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
With all due respect jaby, this gives me a very bad feeling there is no reason to report this thread. This gives me an East-German Stasi-feeling.

And this thread gives ME a 'watch out for the 'spooks' feeling'....

Am I right? Am I wrong?

Just calling the thread..'Poor lttle david wilcock' is out-of-order. IMO.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #25
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Right now at this moment in time it does not matter what you eat. In ancient times there was an understanding between hunter and animal but we don't have a clue now about this sort of thing anymore.

It only matters what you think about what you eat. Animals are birthed on this earth and go back to a single consciousness, this does not mean that you should be cruel or disrespectful to them but we have been eating meat for so long now that it could be by the same logic -actually bad for you to give it up. I know myself I had to go back to eating meat as I turned into an envelope, just when I cut out red meat.

I'm not standing up for David either as I do not think he has a good hold of the nature of things at the moment.

But both of you exchanging threats now is just silly.

BTW if you ever saw the experiments done in the 70's by a botenist about the "witness plants" we would be left eating nothing at all. And don't come back and tell me about fruit, fruit contains the babies of other plants, everything including stones has consciousness, who is anyone to say that an apple might not want the experience of being eaten?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote