Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 08:12 AM   #251
redeyeblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
Wow Realist, thanks for that dose of pessimism I was so desperately seeking. Well, you may be right...but from the one online video I saw of her, she seemed extremely sincere to me, even humble. I guess only time will tell.
Only time has told
14th Oct and not a Federation of Light ship in sight matbe they got lost in the dark, maybe this will teach all those gullible fools a lesson and to be a bit more skeptical in life as regards to every **** and bull story.
redeyeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:27 AM   #252
CosmicFever

It's 4:21 EST. I just checked and so far no spaceships. However, the moon is so darn bright it's hard on the eyes to look directly at it. It's like a gigantic LCD flashlight.

peace,
cosmic
Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 AM   #253
DreamFreedom
Avalon Senior Member

Actually Brinty, it's not just you (sorry to have to contradict you there, mwood82). What's strange about the English language degradation to me is that it's apparently been, I don't know . . . by osmosis somehow? Organic and rapidly snowballing in the last maybe 10 years. Strange. Even in professional print media it's showing up incorrectly, and then we (all) see this each day repeatedly, and it seems to spread further.

I wonder if this October 14th event, to include all the many people polarized either in belief or disbelief, has propogated in a similarly "organic" fashion, just on a smaller scale.

To be honest, I haven't formed my opinion completely yet on whether these things are just mundane laziness and follow-the-leader sorts of things, or we're seeing examples of our fledgling awareness of our connected human consciousness really starting to take root. (But not necessarily always in the most constructive ways.)

Hmm, LOL . . . hadn't intended such a complicated reply. So in short Brinty, yeah, it bugs me, too.
DreamFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:36 AM   #254
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

I have been filled with hope and excitement about this event since first hearing about it several weeks ago. i felt my 'vibrational frequency' burst off the scale upon learning of it. on many occasions since then i have used this inspirational idea to lift my spirits above the day to day drugery of life. this prediction has essentially, for me anyway, been one huge vibrational boost in my life. its now 320am here and i must be at work in 3 hours. naturally i can't sleep. i do feel however that today will be a relatively uneventful day, and no craft will appear. dissappointed? yes of course. i am happy though that carrying this idea around in my head has really been uplifting. i in no way harbor any anger towards ms goodchild and in fact thank her for her inspiration. i do realize that anyone can make a prediction and predictions in themselves dont do much for raising the consciousness of humanity. what does raise consciousness is when a critical mass of people hop on the prediction wagon and begin running with it. this is what has made blossom's prediction such a beautiful thing. to see many people like myself yearning for another way, using an idea to boost happiness. from a collective conciousness standpoint, blossom's prediction was a smash hit as it brought many of us out of our make belief worlds and into a shared experience of hope, and dare i say it, light.

it was great while it lasted, now perhaps someone can invent another wonderful idea that more people can embrace in a push towards a higher vibration. a thought so powerful and so widely accepted that manifestation will occur. then humanity will come to understand their purpose and the power they have had suppressed for so many centuries.

may everyone have a wonderful 14th, and thank you blossom for these moments.

Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:37 AM   #255
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFreedom View Post
Actually Brinty, it's not just you (sorry to have to contradict you there, mwood82). What's strange about the English language degradation to me is that it's apparently been, I don't know . . . by osmosis somehow? Organic and rapidly snowballing in the last maybe 10 years. Strange. Even in professional print media it's showing up incorrectly, and then we (all) see this each day repeatedly, and it seems to spread further.

I wonder if this October 14th event, to include all the many people polarized either in belief or disbelief, has propogated in a similarly "organic" fashion, just on a smaller scale.

To be honest, I haven't formed my opinion completely yet on whether these things are just mundane laziness and follow-the-leader sorts of things, or we're seeing examples of our fledgling awareness of our connected human consciousness really starting to take root. (But not necessarily always in the most constructive ways.)

Hmm, LOL . . . hadn't intended such a complicated reply. So in short Brinty, yeah, it bugs me, too.
Thanks for your support DreamFreedom. I'll sleep sounder tonight knowing I'm not alone.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:36 AM   #256
meneliel
Avalon Senior Member

10:36 GMT in Reykjavik, Iceland and no ships so far...
Yes, I know it is going to be in Alabama, I was just hoping they will stop here also to say hello ;-) hehe. Well, is not 11:11 GMT yet, so, who knows????

I personally don't believe there will be a mass sighting, and if there is one I don´t believe they will be "the good guys". However I´m kind of looking forward for it to happen... hahaha
meneliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #257
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

IT'S 8:30 AM ON 10-14-08.

where's the beef?

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:44 PM   #258
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe their GPS is not up to date and they made a wrong turn!!
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:48 PM   #259
FTOWNBALLA
Avalon Senior Member

Blossom Goodchild is a hack and a liar. How could she go on a world wide stage and make false predictions like that. She should be ashamed of herself! Every prediction made lately by different people have been false, martial law, bank holidays, false webbot predictions, i am sick and tired of everybody crying wolf. FTOWN

Last edited by FTOWNBALLA; 10-14-2008 at 12:50 PM. Reason: misspelled word
FTOWNBALLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:49 PM   #260
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

i saw it its here....

majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:00 PM   #261
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTOWNBALLA View Post
Blossom Goodchild is a hack and a liar. How could she go on a world wide stage and make false predictions like that. She should be ashamed of herself! Every prediction made lately by different people have been false, martial law, bank holidays, false webbot predictions, i am sick and tired of everybody crying wolf. FTOWN
that is it man, capish?
when all of us are SICK AND TIRED by shills and hustlers the BAD wolf will appear !!!

be well
GB

googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:05 PM   #262
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Just as I've posted earlier, these mambo jambo channelers always have an exit strategy close at their hands. I'm just waiting for her "staged" response. I said I wasn't gonna comment before but since its already 16:00pm here, no point in waitin' anymore. People like Blossom,commader adama or whatever her real name is, always deserve to be laughed at make fun of. Period. Now everyone go back to your usuals and try to make most out of our beautiful world until the day you seize to exist.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:05 PM   #263
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
i saw it its here....
man,

you made a joke on blossom goodchild (whatever the name is..) and your
signature is www.rael.org ???

LMAO !!!!

be well
GB

Old 10-14-2008, 01:15 PM   #264
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
when all of us are SICK AND TIRED by shills and hustlers the BAD wolf will appear !!!
Googleboy, have you tried contacting the blue box?

"BAD wolf" "bue box"?...sorry, I thought that is why you added bad wolf. Yeah! I am a fan aswell.

Last edited by gordon; 10-14-2008 at 01:18 PM.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:18 PM   #265
Tuza

That scene from Independance Day keeps coming into my mind, where Will Smith goes out the front to the letterbox and then realizes everyone is looking up.........and then he sees..........all those pretty ships.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:20 PM   #266
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Well if it makes feel you better ....

There is a huge thing hovering over skies here a few hundred miles wide it's Grey of color !!

And there's a lot of water pouring out ....

Sorry, guys ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:24 PM   #267
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, I'm sure the ship is there, you just can't see it. Just like they are there everyday, but you can't see them. The vibration is too high. I'll be glad when this day is over, this whole thing has been ridiculous. I've seen plenty of ships, bfd, it would be a nice distraction from the work we need to do here on earth, but nobody is coming to save us from ourselves.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:28 PM   #268
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Googleboy, have you tried contacting the blue box?

"BAD wolf" "bue box"?...sorry, I thought that is why you added bad wolf. Yeah! I am a fan aswell.
nope, not sure what the blue box is but I will appreciate some links to
investigate that topic ....

txnks

be well
GB

Old 10-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #269
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

No need to spit the dummy out. The day isn't over yet.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #270
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Stayed up most of the night awaiting the arival of our alien guests, much to my disappointment they are a no-show. I hope blossom wasn't tuned in to a different channel.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:29 PM   #271
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Topper,

Don't get beat up about it.

Being stood up by an ever poweful extra-terrestrial alien force isn't the end of the world..... or is it?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Stayed up most of the night awaiting the arival of our alien guests, much to my disappointment they are a no-show. I hope blossom wasn't tuned in to a different channel.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:29 PM   #272
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

Well .... the fact that many people actually were / are looking forward to such a possibility plays itself out in the etherics.

I've seen soooooo many cafts / ships in the past ten years its off the charts amazing to me that people have a tough time with this subject, even today in a time when so much is possible.

THERE WAS A HUGE SIGHTING IN CHINA and it was a FLEET of ships. I've seen this myself but at night when there must have been about a dozen ships just moving through the air.

CHECK THIS OUT:
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/101...ber_12th_2008/

SO don't become disapointed for those really hoping for this ... i feel its just a precursor for TRUE EVENTS about to take place.

I HONESTLY FEEL THAT BEFORE July 25th 2013 the entire planet will know the truth about EVERTHING!!!

For those who love to laugh and debunk .... well they either are just so asleep or they never had any conscious direct experience and sorry for you!!

TO A RISE IN CONSCIOUSNESS
with much,
love, light and laughter
SC
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:29 PM   #273
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

I find it redundant that i have to post about this in 3 different threads...
do people on here do a search, to see if there is already a thread started with the same "topic"....and then, why not post in that already created thread? We should be searching keywords first, and how do we know which section to post in??? i guess most dont know?

I wish a moderator could join
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...hlight=contact
with
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ed=1#post50476
with
with

in my other forum, if i did that, i would get banned, or get warnings, for reposting and reposting topics when there is already ones started.
sometimes i feel overwhelmed when coming here, and avoid coming on, but the information here is great, so i eventually find my way back.......
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #274
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

I hope I transcend my hopes as I have transcended my fears.

I just wanted to share with you a clip I found this morning.

I have seen these lights in the sky by my house. I have seen blinking lights(ships) that move in ways our airplanes and helicoptors cannot.(my husband is a pilot).

I just have this knowing that all will be well and we just need to concentrate on filling our hearts with love!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlWxIk-PUc

Please do a random act of love/kindness today!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:55 PM   #275
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
I just have this knowing that all will be well and we just need to concentrate on filling our hearts with love!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULlWxIk-PUc
Another ET channeler
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote