Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-18-2008, 04:04 AM   #26
Buchanan561
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Infused Avalon Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post
I have been waiting for this kind of connection for years...
It's been a very difficult and lonely journey for me. I've been aware of the escalating negative energies in and on our Earth for such a long time. When I try to tell what I know, I get looked at like I'm crazy and told that I'm nuts and ignored. All of the friends I've made over the past 30 yrs have all gone. I've moved on to a new way of experiencing my world and my friends have not. They're still very grounded in the material reality. I've grown tremendously in my understanding of my true self. In 1991, I slipped into an altered state, quite unintentionally... I asked for Knowledge and Wisdom (out loud). I was immediately given such a powerful feeling of LOVE, that I was overcome. My heart felt like it was bursting and I fell to my knees and cried.. I was given insights about myself, my true self. I was given insights into other things as well, but, I prefer not to talk about them now..at least until I'm more settled in on this wonderful forum.

It's my belief that many of us are now being drawn together for different purposes..The Ground Crews around the world will be assisting the living, making safe places, access to food and medical needs etc.. there will also be groups of people who will assist with spiritual insights, healing, etc.

I will tell you one insight from my 1991 "opening of my heart"...
I was told that all of what we're doing here now would happen. I was also told about the spiritual aspect. Some of us will be assisting while in the physical body and some of us will be assisting from the spirit plane...
This is one of the insights that I've told some of my x friends and was laughed at and called crazy... I hope that what I've imparted here resonates with you.

Love and Peace..
OE
Love and Peace to you in return. Back in January 1980 I was told something that I did not understand at the time but it has remained in my heart and soul since. My first introduction to a 'being' that was beyond my ability at that time to understand was an 'infant' floating above my bed which awaken me from my sleep. I open my eyes and was aware of 'this being' floating above me in a long white dress. For some reason I was not afraid although I had never heard of this type of thing ever happening. I address the form that was floating abouve me saying. "there is someone there, I can feel your presence and I can see you. Pray tell me, who are you and what do you want of me? I waited and no answer. I then said, "you are an infant", and at this point the being spoke and said " yes, I have come to you in the form of an infant so that you would not be afraid." I said "I am not afraid", then the being said to me, "I have been sent to you as 'a comfortor", and because I have come you will always remember this visit and not be afraid". I waited for a moment and then this being continued, "know this, that in times to come many many years from now there will be very troubled times upon this earth. Things that now you could not even fathom or comprehend. This will come during the later days of your life. When these things come upon you you will become afraid believing that you will die and not be able to survive. You will not be able to see yourself living beyond. For this reason I am here to tell you that you will not die in those times, that you will survive. You will live. That is the 'comforter" that will follow with you all the days of your life. At this point I indicated that I understood. When I did this entity disappeared.
Now this was just the beginning of mystical experiences that continued for twenty years. Not only was I abducted, is what they call it, but it was different for me, I would be taken and shown previous lives, shown scenes of myself and my mother in this life of whom I was not close to. She had done very mean spirited things to me all my adult so I remained estranged from her, and this being was showing me my relationship with my mother whom had been my mother in previous lives. Took me many years to understand what this being was trying to teach me.
I would find myself at meetings, with myself sitting at a long table with a group of 12 entities all dressed with long brown robes telling me astronomical things about the universe. I would hear them saying, "SUE, is the way certain things are because of this. And......Sue, as we have told you many times before, this is how the world works, and the earth is this, or the earth is that, and these meetings would go on for a long time, and then I would hear them saying to me....."Sue, are you sure you are not ready to remember these meetings when you wake up?", and I would hear myself saying, "yes I am sure that I am not ready to remember these meetings" and then I would feel a large curtain come down and all the vital information would be taken away from me and only leaving me with the memory of the meeting, and their efforts to "wake me up", I would not remember the rest. There were many meetings like this.
Later this would change when I changed. I soon started haveing spontaneous OOB experiences where I would find myself walking around in my Den after thinking I had rolled off of the sofa after falling asleep, to then realize that I was out of body and start walking about, then something would immediately take me away to places of bright light and show me things, once regressed me back, bodily to an infant, and that was an experience being litterally 'morphed' back to the size of a new born, many past lives, and then they showed me a future life.
and in that future life let me describe it to you. I was standing on this hillside of a city. Trees and grass all around, but also paved roads. I was standing there, a man was beside me in a wheel chair, and I was looking out across this valley to an air port about two miles away. It was night time and the skies were full of colorful lights. What I saw was this 'air ship' that docked in at the port and was unloading passenger and cargo. It was huge. It was not an airplane, It looked more like a blimp, but must have been several blocks long. The man was in a wheel chair because he could not walk. But the chair could rise up and spin around, and then take off like a small car and take the person whereever he wanted to go. It was amazing. As I looked at the object in the sky the word came to me"air ship" and that is what they called it. That is one of my futures.
I am not a religous person, never have been. But I am very spiritual. I have a libray in my home with a least a thousand books about what we are talking about here. And I have read them all. I am an RN by profession.
I have never believed that I was like everyone else on this planet. I have always know that I was here for some purpose and always searching for the 'why'. Today I know why.
I am strange to everyone in 'my world' because I have never been able to do or say mean spirited things to anyone. I have never been able to cause harm to another human being either by words, deeds, thoughts, etc. I have always put others ahead of myself and most of those I helped repaid me by doing mean spirited things to me. Some things downright evil things, and these mostly came from my immediate family. But still I am always there for them.
A few nights ago something happened. I was reading an e-book by Dan Sherman on screen when all of a sudden the screen went fuzzy and all of a sudden I saw a being in the corner of my yard. I saw this through a remote viewing sense, but all of a sudden I was standing there not 20 feet away and saw this being, in the corner of my property about 12 feet high in the air with its back to me, long flowing robe and a long rod or sword in its hand and it was pointed to the upper corner and I could see this veil of energy coming from the rod and spreading down one side of property to the others side of property and instantly the words came into my consciousness, 'it is putting into place a protective shielf around my property" and when I acknowledged that the being disappeared and I was in front of my computer again, and looking at something that looked like a metalic chain in the sky, floating like a roap, and as I saw this I heard......Do not be afraid, it is almost over, The end is almost here. You are safe and will live through this.

I have written a lot. In another post I will write about the two prophetic dreads that I have had recently. The first one in Sept 07, and the second one about March this year. The first one about bombs being dropped on usa and the second one consisted of showing me by making me live through it in a very potent dream, the effects of the 2012 changes. How people would feel it, or perhaps it was only meant to show me how "I" personally would feel and experience it.
I have had many many mystical experiences with beings from another dimention who visited me regularly. Once I had a visit from a being who told me his name was Raphael. (spelling) I did not know who he was until 20 years later when someone told me who he was. I was shocked.
Please forgive the sloppyness of my format and writting. I had not intended to ever post, but all of a sudden something "told" me to start writing, and so I did and here it is. I wish you could feel the love that is in my heart for all of you. And....all of humanity for that matter. I am in this world as I came by free will, but......I am not 'of' this world.
Emma..................
perhaps I will share the book I am writing with you sometime. It is called
I AM EMMA and it is about my mystical life. I never knew the importance of those experiences until the past few months. Then I really awaken and started to wondering who these entities were/are that have been with me and teaching me so many things. They were such beautiful beings. And I know not who they are, but am beginning to suspect they are either angels, or Ets. maybe both as they speak with different voices. Not all the same.
Buchanan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:18 AM   #27
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Empath Dreamer Shaman

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:50 PM   #28
For_You

Love is the answer... Light and energy never end...
Old 09-20-2008, 06:17 AM   #29
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Infused Avalon Magic

To open eyes
I so understand your journey, the crazy looks from the unawaken. I have been different since i was 12, well 3 actually , so have had the isolation truely! but through my whole life, when at times my only friends were the trees and the fairies and my friends in spirit as many people i loved died, i was always told that this world will collaspe and a new world that is for people like me will emerge. I believe in fairies, i believe in love and i believe we dont have too much longer to wait. I have spent my time trying to have relationships with the unawaken and it is quite frankly a waste of my time. i am so happy all the time, i laugh and smile and giggle, i call myself the giggling guardian of planet earth (the unawaken dont like happy people have you all noticed this, well i shall not HIDE my delight and HAPPINESS at this beautiful world) and i intend on laughing myself through these changes and am so happy to truly know that the great adventure of my life is now at last!
be magical thats the trick

Last edited by Wildfire; 09-21-2008 at 06:18 AM. Reason: bad spelling!!!
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:14 AM   #30
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

I have been through several forums in last few years.
Many forums chaoticise more with hype and excitement and even thrive on conflict, and that has it's place,
but we always tried to create Love Streams in
Soular Phire in forums,
[phi as in the golden number]

{also as long as we stayed away from politics
and global corporate crime}

The "Love Streams" were threads that focused on
Creational Infinities
or Love Magic in general.

In another forum I have a friend that got down on that "love streaming " so to say, and condemned it as mental masturbation.
as she was experiencing bad health problems and possibly not in the mood for .....
pontificatious ramblings....

Love her, but, I was a bit upset after putting a lot of energy into poems and floems
and Conscious Flow of Infinity, so
I wrote a quick poem in protest to her unfortunate condemnation :

When the cosmic whirlpool takes you away
and hurls you through the Eye of the Infinite Abyss
then you won't have to swim or fly to see what is amiss
and on a whim you might say goodbye and blow us a kiss

Love is good
Love is real
Love is what you feel

When the Angels call your name and you reach out with open heart
Through heavens gate with no shame as your life departs
Into the pure presence of God's Love and into the promised land
Into the sure essence of Infinite Love, there is no last stand

Love is good
Love is real
Love is what you feel

cheers
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:18 AM   #31
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

I am quite simply hoping we all come through the transition to the enlightened age unharmed and that I can discover the rest of the missing picture of myself.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:27 AM   #32
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Zynox and all who are present and alert to consciously feel the shift,

Yesterday night I sat quitly, watching and enjoying the moonlight and the shadows in the garden, drenched in unseen mists, and a thought popped up in my mind.

I followed the thought to where it came from and I found a deep yearning who's thirst was quenched.

Today I open this thread and I find the exact words to describe my thought and feeling.

OLIN is happening. NOW.

Zjenny

Last edited by Jenny; 09-20-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:47 PM   #33
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Felt and wrote this the other day, illustrates my feelings of the "Infused Avalon Magic":

Change. It is coming.
I can sense it.
Touch it almost can I.

The atmosphere is so obviously filled with the filaments of many souls, of many times gone and those to come. Almost visible is it.

Joni Mitchel plays Amelia and my spine is shivering in anticipation.

Drove past the small village of my youth this morning. Told myself the stories of the awakening child: "This is the tree i got stuck in with my left arm when trying to get those wild plums", "Here is the ruins of the house of my schoolmate", "Where these houses now are used to be the biggest and sweetest wild raspberries", "This is the house where the girl of my first kiss used to live"...and on and on.

Shivers. Tears. My throat stuck with memories.

And then so very clear; that THEN still is NOW in some respect. That boy is me is that old man becoming me.

And now it is time for change. Of paradigm. Of the souls asleep, waking up to realize that being time is just another way of dreaming.

Morning bell that is me is calling me. Tessla awaits from one of the other alternnatives that are being given me at any given point.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote