Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Default quake 10/12/09, solutions

tomorrow there will be a magnitude 7.0 quake off the coast of Harbor Island, the Bahamas, at 9:33 AM EST. no one will be harmed. the purpose of this earthquake is for verification so that you will be receptive to working on organizing solutions to the worlds problems. the powers that be will work together with you to bring about realistic changes that we can come to a concensus on. there are many factors to consider. this thread will presently serve as the framework to do this. that is all.

good day,
charioteer
charioteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: quake 10/12/09, solutions

Please clarify. You stated "the purpose of this earthquake" and that is not logical. Did you mean the purpose of predicting this earthquake? Otherwise, it may be assumed that you are stating that the earthquake is is not natural, but deliberately caused.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmmm.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #4
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Marked ..
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, this last hour has been the most weired I have had in years. I am either about to have some sort of stroke, some one is in my head or the images I had flash through my mind are the reason you are here, my god, i hope its neither.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charioteer View Post
tomorrow there will be a magnitude 7.0 quake off the coast of Harbor Island, the Bahamas, at 9:33 AM EST. no one will be harmed. the purpose of this earthquake is for verification so that you will be receptive to working on organizing solutions to the worlds problems. the powers that be will work together with you to bring about realistic changes that we can come to a concensus on. there are many factors to consider. this thread will presently serve as the framework to do this. that is all.

good day,
charioteer
Ok, so thats in like 2hrs and 15mins from now... and then tomorrow it should be on the web.

A..

{ok ok I cant do my clocks properly - D'Oh!}

Last edited by Anchor; 10-12-2009 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Realized I messed up
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:20 PM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Is it realy, i got it wrong somewhere along the line, thought it was about mid day uk time.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:25 PM   #8
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

yeah, anchor has his time zones mixed up a little,,still 14-15 hours to go (not sure of summertime changes) 2-3 pm UK time
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:24 PM   #9
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Ok, so thats in like 2hrs and 15mins from now... and then tomorrow it should be on the web.

A..
Eastern Standard Time

14 hours or so
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:23 PM   #10
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by charioteer View Post

good day,
charioteer
http://www.harbourislandguide.com/gm...p-fullsize.htm

Anyone have live earthquake data site??
Old 10-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
http://www.harbourislandguide.com/gm...p-fullsize.htm

Anyone have live earthquake data site??
Here you go..
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/
Old 10-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #12
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Thanks Ammit

Nothing there in the last 5 years....would be HIGHLY unusual
Old 10-11-2009, 11:33 PM   #13
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, to be honest I have a idea what is going on but want to wait and see if something happens, god forbid anyone gets hurt but just to see..
Old 10-11-2009, 11:44 PM   #14
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Stop this nonsense!
If someone can 'predict' something to such a degree, and it 'happens' - they must be in cahoots with the HAARP brigade.

Tonight, the clouds above us in the dark were literally vibrating, equidistant horizontal parallel waves breaking up the matt cloud formation for many miles - I saw at least 20 'waves' - to the horizon. Now that is NOT natural.

I took pictures but my camera is not great, neither are my photographic skills!
This was definitely not chemtrail stuff, it was overcast cloud breakage.
Will post pix if they work (I used a flash and an ordinary exposure).

Notwithstanding - there are very strange 'goings-on' in our skies, and I am quite angry that people can now mess with the weather so much it causes dreadful consequences globally. Watch the news....
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:47 PM   #15
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Stop this nonsense!
If someone can 'predict' something to such a degree, and it 'happens' - they must be in cahoots with the HAARP brigade.

Tonight, the clouds above us in the dark were literally vibrating, equidistant horizontal parallel waves breaking up the matt cloud formation for many miles - I saw at least 20 'waves' - to the horizon. Now that is NOT natural.

I took pictures but my camera is not great, neither are my photographic skills!
This was definitely not chemtrail stuff, it was overcast cloud breakage.
Will post pix if they work (I used a flash and an ordinary exposure).

Notwithstanding - there are very strange 'goings-on' in our skies, and I am quite angry that people can now mess with the weather so much it causes dreadful consequences globally. Watch the news....
Avid, thats what i am waiting for and if it happens then i dont think you are far wrong..
Old 10-11-2009, 11:47 PM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

There are no fault lines anywhere near there.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #17
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Avid, the strangest skies I have ever seen were saturday night, they were almost a tunnel shape with the sun shining on the edges and hitting areas i would have thought impossible, so, yeah strange things indeed.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #18
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Avid, the strangest skies I have ever seen were saturday night, they were almost a tunnel shape with the sun shining on the edges and hitting areas i would have thought impossible, so, yeah strange things indeed.
I know...In the Midwest US...the skies i saw roll in Thursday night were unnatural...In 44 years I had never seen a storm front like that.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:19 AM   #19
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting second post. I'll give ya that.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #20
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Certainly was i agree. Almost cryptic i thought but woke something in me.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:04 AM   #21
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings all. Thank you for your responses.

Where to begin. I want to talk to you all as simply as possible, in a down-to-earth manner, because it should already be assumed that I am talking to people who are aware and who "know"...that we are all one, among other things.

Let me take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I am new to the forum. I used to post on forums like this, and also raw food forums (I used to be a raw foodist), but it has been awhile since I has been connected to internet communities. I remain interested in peace on planet earth and working to awaken others. As we know most people on this planet are still asleep. I am not a teenager, nor did I pay the 5 dollar fee to join; I got a free pass. The threads that I have started have a purpose, but I need your help to make things take off. I am not always that together, or organized in my life, but I hope that you'll bear with me, we can work together to create some realistic change.

I want to get a dialogue going. I want to begin discussing real world solutions and actions to take to actually manifest the changes that we seek. Christ888's post was an excellent example of this, although we must confront the challenge of "how" to make these sorts of changes and that is going to involve getting an energy going. There are no strict guidelines yet. The only thing that I can say so that you know I don't have an agenda is that I will be here to respond to posts so that you all can get to know me. Most of my posts will probably have to do with coordinating things together rather than presenting new information, though some of them may involve that. Once we have information, the task is to begin utilizing it through social activity in the real world (and on the internet) to bring change.

As I'm sure we also know, most of the people on this planet are asleep. One of the greatest challenges is in waking them up. If all secret information were released tomorrow, it would be too much of a shock for most people. There are always more details and things to consider and more details and things to consider. Even if the right medium were chosen to do this (release secrets), like television, the question remains who would organize it and what would be the motivation for the secrets to be given up other than just "its the right things to do". Running the planet is not easy, and its time for this responsibility to begin overflowing outward towards the people; in the new age, we will all be responsible for the state of our planet and therefore we will be able to make it function in the way "we" collectively decide.

There is a process that the earth goes through; things unfold as part of a plan. I believe nothing is by accident. The different forces on our planet interact to create a balanced system that when seen through God's eyes is seen to be complete. In order for us to become aware of the value of higher knowledge, there is a time in history where that knowledge must be kept from us. In order for us to be aware of the sacredness of life, there is a time in history when life must be pent against life. That time in history is now coming to a close, and in the future, human beings will realize the sanctity of life and there will be no more need for secrecy. We know this time to be the entry into the Fifth Age, the new age where all human beings will find their true power, which we have been entering into now and which will come to a crescendo on December 21st 2012 at 11:11 am Universal Time as our solar system passes through the Galactic Center.

The earthquake should happen, because I have asked them to. Know that if it does not, the tasks I have touched on still must be tackled. The powers that be do read sites like this. We have just entered a shift where the balance of power is changing and where the idea of a "New World Order" as this term is used by whistleblowers has lost much of its value to the minds of those in power.

Thanks you again for your posts. Please feel free to post any suggestions you may have, but know that I may not be able to answer all specific questions about myself or who I am at this time. I apologize for any uncertainty associated with this thread right now, but just know that it is necessary, and it is all right. Please tune into your intuition and bear with me while I am working out some more details on this project of Creating Realistic Solutions right now. You are Citizens of Planet earth, and we, together, are responsible for our fate. The balance is shifting on our planet, and it is becoming apparent in these times that the the true enemy we must face during this transition it not a certain group of people, but within ourselves. I encourage you all to continue your studying as you have been, and to incorporate into them empathy for those who have had to play the role of "they", the powers that be, as they during this latest shift are empathizing with you.

Keep you attention focused on what you want, what you know is right in your heart, and together, we will manifest it.

Namaste

charioteer

Last edited by charioteer; 10-12-2009 at 08:06 PM.
charioteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:16 AM   #22
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am sure everyone here who reads and contributes to this forum can take it. Bring it on. Don't hold back. Please tell us what you know. Why would you direct anyone to cause an earthquake. How do you know that won't cause harm to anyone? What right do you have to mess with this stuff? This is probably why it won't happen. If any ET's are bound by the universal laws then they can't do this. I can understand triggering an earth quake to release preasure to lesson the likely hood of a major quake. Come on. To deliberately requast a quake to occur because you want to make a point? That kind of doesn't sit right.

Last edited by Initiate; 10-12-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:55 AM   #23
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Deary me
Well Charioteer ... perhaps you should have 1. Took a little longer to get a coherent story together and 2. Asked one of the 'previous' readers of this forum what approach NOT to use.

What has your last post got to do with your opening post?
THEY tried to collect our energy before. They suceeded 1st time. It gets less everytime however.
WHY ARE YOU PUSHING THE AGENDA OF FORGIVNESS AND ACCEPTANCE TO THOSE WHO HAVE MASTERMINDED THE STATE OF THE PLANET TODAY?? Covering ones back is a vibe im receiving ...

WHen the time comes, they shall reap what they have sown

This forum has more or less been pulling and evolving in the same direction for a good while now. Distractions WILL fall by the way side

Last edited by iainl140285; 10-12-2009 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #24
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
WHY ARE YOU PUSHING THE AGENDA OF FORGIVNESS AND ACCEPTANCE TO THOSE WHO HAVE MASTERMINDED THE STATE OF THE PLANET TODAY?? Covering ones back is a vibe im receiving ...

WHen the time comes, they shall reap what they have sown

This forum has more or less been pulling and evolving in the same direction for a good while now. Distractions WILL fall by the way side
Iain, I understand what you are saying, and it is natural to say you reap what you sew for we all do. We have also all been shown mercy at one time or other in our lives and incarnations. If someone is going to go to jail for 75 years with no parole for some deed no matter what they do or how they change, then what is there to encourage them to change their path? The karmic debt many have built up in the ptw is immense. I personally do not believe they can get other's to pay their debt by manipulating their energy as some have said.

We want change and change will come, but it does not have to be catastrophic on a soul level. Each soul is priceless no matter the muck and mire it has gotten trapped in and the deeds it has done. Who among us is without fault in harming 1 soul? If each is priceless, than no matter if you harm one or millions of souls your debt is unpayable as well. I will not cast the first stone at them. I will lift them up to the creator, to try to reach that divine spark within each soul whom the creator made, and seek their awakening to the truth of who each of us really is in the universe.

I truly believe that if we offer them a loving opportunity to change for their own eternal good that we will reach some of them before they must deal with a debt they cannot imagine. My grandmother had a saying that took me a very long time to completely understand, and that was, "There for the grace of God go I".

I want this 3d existence to change, for the money system to die, and for us to live with one another and upon earth in balance with each having an abundant life on every level. Hate and revenge no longer sit with me. I will also say being a compliant doormat deluded by false religious propaganda also no longer sits with me, thus while I cannot make anyone else change, I will personally walk a changed path.

Much love and Divine light to you and all,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #25
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Iain, I understand what you are saying, and it is natural to say you reap what you sew for we all do. We have also all been shown mercy at one time or other in our lives and incarnations. If someone is going to go to jail for 75 years with no parole for some deed no matter what they do or how they change, then what is there to encourage them to change their path? The karmic debt many have built up in the ptw is immense. I personally do not believe they can get other's to pay their debt by manipulating their energy as some have said.

We want change and change will come, but it does not have to be catastrophic on a soul level. Each soul is priceless no matter the muck and mire it has gotten trapped in and the deeds it has done. Who among us is without fault in harming 1 soul? If each is priceless, than no matter if you harm one or millions of souls your debt is unpayable as well. I will not cast the first stone at them. I will lift them up to the creator, to try to reach that divine spark within each soul whom the creator made, and seek their awakening to the truth of who each of us really is in the universe.

I truly believe that if we offer them a loving opportunity to change for their own eternal good that we will reach some of them before they must deal with a debt they cannot imagine. My grandmother had a saying that took me a very long time to completely understand, and that was, "There for the grace of God go I".

I want this 3d existence to change, for the money system to die, and for us to live with one another and upon earth in balance with each having an abundant life on every level. Hate and revenge no longer sit with me. I will also say being a compliant doormat deluded by false religious propaganda also no longer sits with me, thus while I cannot make anyone else change, I will personally walk a changed path.

Much love and Divine light to you and all,

Unified Serenity
I totally agree
I expect no apology from them. Nor do I request one. My hand is extended to ALL who require it regardless of who they have been. In fact, anyone who reads this who needs me, just ask.

However, there is a difference between them coming to us with their tails between their legs looking for us to bail them out, which we no doubt will, and them TELLING us that we're all in this together now so we MUST help each other, and this is the direction we're going to do it in

I have seen THEM on here, building up scenarios, building up people with bulls**t events with the only purpose of distraction and diverting/STEALING PEOPLES energy. It is one of the few few things in life that boils my blood.

If they are not willing to change their ways, then they are on their own. Create problem - Present Solution - Fool the People. Read the title of this thread, they claimed to make a problem(earthquake) to spur US into a solution.

Anyways. Im done guys.
Peace out
Iain