Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 03:32 AM   #1
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Default ALERT: Gun Confiscation, Maritial Law and Civil War in America!

Pragmatic Witness

http://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/20...ar-in-america/

December 2, 2008
ALERT: Gun Confiscation, Maritial Law and Civil War in America!
Filed under: $700B Bail Out, India, Pakistan, U.S. Military, Zionist banker robber barons, america, anti-reality, big brother, christianity, civil war, culture & civilization, economic decline, gun control, hegelian dialectic, history, iran, martial law, massive civil unrest, morals & values, opinion, police state, tyranny, unrecognized truth — whitewraithe @ 10:37 pm
Tags: american middle class, back road atlas, civil war, gun confiscation, imploding economy, martial law, Q-files, steve quayle

All you pollyannas out there, don’t say you were not warned!

Last night’s Q-files with Steve Quayle (Dec 1), he provided extremely relevant information on what will be occurring in the country within the next 12 months; Lindsey Williams also made the same nearly verbatim dire prediction on Alex Jones show sometime last week in that America’s Middle-Class will be destroyed, which will result in gun confiscation, martial law and finally civil war.

I’ve been following Quayle for several years and I do not agree with him on every point, most of all, his interweaving of religious rhetoric into his broadcasts, nor do I agree with his opinion that radical Islam is a threat to the US or the world. Anyone reading this blog knows full well where I stand on “what” the significant threat is. Disregarding those two issues, Quayle is a patriot and his insider knowledge is invaluable especially right now.

When someone like Steve Quayle starts recommending the purchase of BACK ROAD ATLASES everyone needs to get their heads out of the sand and pay attention!

Whitewraithe~

Steve Quayle on Gun Confiscation - Part 1 of 3
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=fsKW9d...ar-in-america/
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:45 AM   #2
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ALERT: Gun Confiscation, Maritial Law and Civil War in America!

Fear. Violence. Death. Guns. Armies. Disease.

Quick we need more fear. Can someone please throw gasoline on the fire?

We can only be controlled by fear so by all means, give in!
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:55 AM   #3
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Pragmatic Witness

When someone like Steve Quayle starts recommending the purchase of BACK ROAD ATLASES everyone needs to get their heads out of the sand and pay attention!

Whitewraithe~
Here is an opportunity to envision what day-to-day police officials will eventually realize; that they are pawns and that they are confiscating from people who they consider friends.

It won't take long for them to realize that confiscating all the guns means theirs too, and incarcerating their friends will lose popularity and the revolution will start with a major event involving police against police.

It's already been written so enjoy the show.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:07 AM   #4
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
Fear. Violence. Death. Guns. Armies. Disease.

Quick we need more fear. Can someone please throw gasoline on the fire?

We can only be controlled by fear so by all means, give in!

relax, go back to sleep, big brother will protect you and
take care of all your needs, shh shh, relax...
Old 12-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #5
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Gun confiscation has already started. The operation is underway.

My sources say they came to the dealers with list a list names and obtained information. The concern is that the names they asked for have no record whatsoever of doing anything wrong, so it is all about you political view. This info is less that 24 hours old.

Expired permits have some in jail right now....

Yes, they are looking for uncooperative people they think will give them trouble. Since ATF resources are limited about five states are targeted in the current operation but all are on the board, and Texas is having major violations of constitutional rights as we speak....

It is time you make contact with ground crew folks and make some plans.... This is not becoming a fascist state... it already is!
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #6
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

100 million gun owners in the US might have something to say about this perhaps?

To quote the former president of the NRA..."you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands."
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #7
Baron Cross
Avalon Senior Member

Waterman, are you saying they are confiscating guns in Texas right now?
Baron Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:44 PM   #8
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

yes right now....
Old 12-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #9
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
100 million gun owners in the US might have something to say about this perhaps?

To quote the former president of the NRA..."you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands."

Uhh.. he's dead now.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:53 PM   #10
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Waterman, thanks for the heads up... in my part of Texas I have not seen (currently) taking place. But know it is only a matter of time, before we have a 'visit' from them!!! It's not going to go well, so I will try to post what I can when I can; before I am 'unable' to contribute any info.

Pray for me and my family please!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:57 PM   #11
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

So Hueyii what's your point? That it won't happen.....sorry it is happening right now...

Is your point, that you don't have any guns so you don't care?

You think this is fear? Then I would say it doesn't take much to scare you!

You comments are worthless, useless, and I ponder why you take the time to write them, in fact your ilk isn't usually worth my time.

Sorry Carol, but this nonsense is getting to me. It is people like this that have no clue what this means and in today's events is very dangerous.

Folks this is happening as we speak!

It seems some never learn from history. On April 19 many years ago in Lexington their were some very valiant people that died because they had had enough!

What is going on here is deadly serious, and will likely ignite a civil war which I know is what they want. But it won't stop till there isn't anymore pawns to play on the chess board. Only this time the pawns will eventually win. Oh yes some will die, but eventually the NWO will loose.

Now that's thinking positive!

Last edited by Waterman; 12-09-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #12
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post

relax, go back to sleep, big brother will protect you and
take care of all your needs, shh shh, relax...
I doubt big brother cares much about me except for my tax money and consumption.

Which should I be more afraid of? This conspiracy or:

Chemtrails?
Aliens?
NWO?
Prison Camps?
PlanetX?

I'll keep my head in the sand for now. Makes it easier to block out this illusion you call reality and discover who I really am. Look within yourself and you will understand that we never really die. That will set you free.

Fear is just another controlling mechanism. If you want to change your reality you can do it without fear.

I'm not afraid to die anymore. I have released myself from the control imposed on me by fear of death.

May you all experience the oneness that we are. (without fear)
Old 12-09-2008, 01:13 PM   #13
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Hueyii, I'll bite.

I've faced death before. I've faced a firing squad before in a communist country with a brutal dictator. Have YOU? I don't fear their weapons!

As to this being real or not. As soon as being punched in the nose doesn't hurt I'm going to react to the stimulus.

I'm sorry your reality has lost it's feelings, and passion. But I understand it has to do with being to be so elevated..... I should be so lucky. In the meantime since you have already arrived and surpassed me... would you give me your ammo since you won't be needing it.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #14
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
So Hueyii what's your point? That it won't happen.....sorry it is happening right now...

Is your point, that you don't have any guns so you don't care?

You think this is fear? Then I would say it doesn't take much to scare you!

You comments are worthless, useless, and I ponder why you take the time to write them, in fact your ilk isn't usually worth my time.

Sorry Carol, but this nonsense is getting to me. It is people like this that have no clue what this means and in today's events is very dangerous.

Folks this is happening as we speak!

It seems some never learn from history. On April 19 many years ago in Lexington their were some very valiant people that died because they had had enough!

What is going on here is deadly serious, and will likely ignite a civil war which I know is what they want. But it won't stop till there isn't anymore pawns to play on the chess board. Only this time the pawns will eventually win. Oh yes some will die, but eventually the NWO will loose.

Now that's thinking positive!

My point is this:

I read over and over on this board about how we are controlled by the govt/church/society by keeping us afraid. Then I see the same thing being done in other posts. Fear.

This is the adventure we all signed up for when we came to this world. I embrace it by facing my fears and seeing them for what they are. This is not easy for some. For some reason I dont have a problem with it. I have been in many life threatening situations, some of which torture me with mental and physical pain to this day. I've learned through meditation and positive thought that I can overcome physical and mental suffering. Once you reach this state than you can more easily deal with whatever is thrown at you.

Ask yourself what you are really afraid of. Explore the source of your fear. Once you get there and understand the source, you will realize that you are making a conscious choice to be afraid.

I choose not to be. I also choose to spread the word and hopefully help others see this truth. Being afraid doesnt fix anything. All it does is trigger defensive mechanisms that ultimately lead to more suffering either by you or the ones that are targeted by your defenses.

We are all one. I really feel this. My goal is to help others understand. If you say this futile and that this attitude will create more problems, then please help me understand how your approach will eliminate problems.

They take my guns therefore I will not be able to shoot people? What does shooting at people solve? Violence begets violence. Guns dont kill people, sheeple kill people.

There is nothing good or productive in killing.

It's ironic that I indeed have guns, rifles and ammunition. In my earlier days I thought they were important but now I see that all they do is kill.

Peace to you and hopes that you will understand.

Last edited by hueyii; 12-09-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #15
Myplanet2
In The Mists

It's a process. until it stops being a process.

We're dealing with the changes taking place in our own ways. Nobody is wrong. Waterman is right that this is taking place, and that those who feel they need to act in response should do so while they still can.

Hueyii is right that there is great gain to be had by bypassing the game the PTB are trying to draw us all into, and focusing on becoming more who we are in essence.

Baggywrinkle is right that many hide the truth from themselves and will subsequently be caught with their pants down.

What works in a meeting place like this, is respecting each others process, and granting allowance for each to deal with things in the way they've selected.

As someone else said, "it's all good". what we're doing, in our own way, will be what turns the tide away from the grip of the PTB.

If we just continue what we're doing, and allow others the same leeway, we'll win.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:47 PM   #16
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok Hueyii, I'll bite.

I've faced death before. I've faced a firing squad before in a communist country with a brutal dictator. Have YOU? I don't fear their weapons!

As to this being real or not. As soon as being punched in the nose doesn't hurt I'm going to react to the stimulus.

I'm sorry your reality has lost it's feelings, and passion. But I understand it has to do with being to be so elevated..... I should be so lucky. In the meantime since you have already arrived and surpassed me... would you give me your ammo since you won't be needing it.
Did being afraid help you? Wouldnt it be wonderful if we could control our reaction to violence? Being shot at made me feel more alive. Gave me purpose. Being in life and death situations gave me practice at controlling fear I guess. I did not come out of any of these situations with vengeance, just happy to be alive even after extensive life changing injuries. At first I thought as you do that I dont have emotions and that something was dead inside of me. Then I had a moment when I understood it all. It changed my point of view. I now see that I am more alive than ever and I have simply overcome some part of me that caused my emotions to control my behavior.

I am ultimately responsible for everything that happens. You are too. I hope we have the same goal.

I dont wish to elevate myself, merely share my experience. Just because others havent experienced it doesnt make me better, it just gives me a different point of view. Everybody has a different experience. The path is different for all of us. no path is better or worse, just a different adventure.

Peace and may your adventure serve us all.

(Thanks for the dialogue. Most just tell me to shut up)
Old 12-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #17
Baggywrinkle

It can't happen here..it can't happen here..it can't happen here..

It won't happen here when good people stand up and say
no. Gun control means using both hands. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn warned us not to go quietly if we had to take up whatever was at hand to defend ourselves.

I am a Free Quaker. A pacifist, and I have pie pan accuracy at 300 yards. At 100 yards I can shoot one
inch groups. It isn't precision, but it is good enough to
qualify as a marksman.

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 12-10-2008 at 05:12 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:04 PM   #18
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Baggy,

Put about 24 more of those guys with a rifle in the picture and that was me almost two decades ago.....

I know it is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Baggy
Old 12-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #19
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Pragmatic Witness

December 2, 2008
ALERT: Gun Confiscation, Maritial Law and Civil War in America!
Filed under: $700B Bail Out, India, Pakistan, U.S. Military, Zionist banker robber barons, america, anti-reality, big brother, christianity, civil war, culture & civilization, economic decline, gun control, hegelian dialectic, history, iran, martial law, massive civil unrest, morals & values, opinion, police state, tyranny, unrecognized truth — whitewraithe @ 10:37 pm
Tags: american middle class, back road atlas, civil war, gun confiscation, imploding economy, martial law, Q-files, steve quayle

All you pollyannas out there, don’t say you were not warned!

Last night’s Q-files with Steve Quayle (Dec 1), he provided extremely relevant information on what will be occurring in the country within the next 12 months; Lindsey Williams also made the same nearly verbatim dire prediction on Alex Jones show sometime last week in that America’s Middle-Class will be destroyed, which will result in gun confiscation, martial law and finally civil war.

I’ve been following Quayle for several years and I do not agree with him on every point, most of all, his interweaving of religious rhetoric into his broadcasts, nor do I agree with his opinion that radical Islam is a threat to the US or the world. Anyone reading this blog knows full well where I stand on “what” the significant threat is. Disregarding those two issues, Quayle is a patriot and his insider knowledge is invaluable especially right now.

Whitewraithe~

Steve Quayle on Gun Confiscation - Part 1 of 3
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=fsKW9d...ar-in-america/
No offense, but it would be impossible to confiscate two-thirds of Americans guns - the government would have to search house by house, and they have neither the manpower or time for that. I could go out and buy a high powered shotgun right now, and not fill out a lick of paperwork.

Gun confiscation is a dead letter.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:30 PM   #20
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

History circus,

I have to disagree.... sort of. The effect they are trying to promote would be possible.
And that is to profile then go after those weapons.... and that is what they are doing. Besides the number of troops coming on the "patrol" america program is about 84 to 90,000. We already have evidence that they will go house to house to get them, it happened in Lousiana.

So it will be attempted, and that is the important thing to remember. And ..... just because it is only a few does not make it right. I know you know that but some here don't.

The effect that is desired is to egg on the conflict by doing this. When the flash point happens it will not be fun for anybody.

So, is it happening? Yes. When? Now. Why? Knowing it will provote people that are not arm chair protectors of our freedom to respond. When will that happen? If they keep it up it will happen when they provoke the wrong people, and it is getting close!
Old 12-09-2008, 03:05 PM   #21
historycircus

Here is a little tip for all of you who believe that that 12 guage in the closet will make a difference against the PTB, or that the PTB really cares or not whether it is in your closet.

Since the late 1950s, governments have been tinkering with what are called "field corrosives," designed to inhibit the normal operation of TEMPs (traditionally ejected metal projectiles). When you are hunkered down in your bunker monitering the movement of the NWO force in your neighborhood, and you hear the phrase "altering TEMPs now," don't bother grabbing your coat, or your gun.

They have lasers in space, directed energy weapons, stealth bombers, and nuclear weapons.

My advice to those who are worried about the house to house search, and who want to survive such an encounter. Buy a couple of cheap, if not broken firearms, and plenty of ammunition for them. Then, get some good firearms (my suggestion is one pistol, one shotgun, and one rifle with a good scope), and get a couple thousand rounds for each one (you can trade what you can't travel with). When they come to the door, be polite. Tell them you are glad that they have come to rid you of the burden of dangerous weapons, that you love what the NWO has done with the place, and then eagerly lead them to your broken guns and dupe ammo supply. Ask them if they would like a cup of coffee, and would like to chat about Green Bay's Superbowl chances. All the while, your REAL cache is under the floorboards, sealed behind drywall, or at the bottome of a six foot hole in the backyard.

Then run like hell after they leave your neighborhood.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #22
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
History circus,

I have to disagree.... sort of. The effect they are trying to promote would be possible.
And that is to profile then go after those weapons.... and that is what they are doing. Besides the number of troops coming on the "patrol" america program is about 84 to 90,000. We already have evidence that they will go house to house to get them, it happened in Lousiana.

So it will be attempted, and that is the important thing to remember. And ..... just because it is only a few does not make it right. I know you know that but some here don't.

The effect that is desired is to egg on the conflict by doing this. When the flash point happens it will not be fun for anybody.

So, is it happening? Yes. When? Now. Why? Knowing it will provote people that are not arm chair protectors of our freedom to respond. When will that happen? If they keep it up it will happen when they provoke the wrong people, and it is getting close!
Louisiana. Was that in 2005? I googled it and found this:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0714-06.htm

Quote:
Published on Friday, June 18, 2006 by Reuters
Senate Votes to Bar Emergency Gun Confiscation

WASHINGTON - The U.S. Senate on Thursday voted to prohibit the confiscation of legally owned guns during an emergency like last year's Hurricane Katrina, marking another victory for the gun lobby.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:27 PM   #23
sleepingnomore

I'd like to know what difference it's really going to make to anyone to know the agenda of what may or may not come to be. Do you really think you can do anything about it. All you can hope to do is change your interaction in the world, if you can do that then maybe it will spread until people start to appreciate the things they do have and stop worrying about the rest.

Signed
Polyanna
Old 12-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #24
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I guerentee all of you that I live in one of the most highly concentrated areas for guns... Here in Wyoming it is legal for anybody who is not a felon to cary a gun right out on their belt anywhere they go... Everybody has gun racks in their trucks and even people who have no use for a gun have one somewhere.... On the weekends for as long as anybody can remember kids get their guns, hop on their dirt bikes and go out and shoot prarie dogs and rabits... everybody does it....
You can legally hunt before your even big enough to hold a fu#king gun....

If they ever tried to take guns from these people it would errupt into civil war... History circus is right.... They dont need our guns to keep us from being a threat to them.... They want us to have some of our guns so when the food shortage breaks out, or this recessions worsens, we will take our guns and start using them on eachother.... As someone once told me, "this country is 3 missed meals away from total chaos."

They would rather have us thin ourselves out before they would ever go around and start trying to take guns from your house.... Seriously if that happened here people would be on the streets lighting shi# up.... Not a chance... They are smarter than that... if they want to control us then just starve us and make us come to them for food....

The only thing that a gun is good for right now is hunting and protecting your family against other crazy people who would be trying to come into your house and rob you for your food.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #25
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
The only thing that a gun is good for right now is hunting and protecting your family against other crazy people who would be trying to come into your house and rob you for your food.
Get your calendars out folks - Orion Morris and I just agreed on something.

And make no mistake about it, if the system crashes, the PTB will not be the primary concern. There are plenty enough rotten people at the bottom of the pyramid who will present themselves at our doors waaaaay before the NWO comes a' knocking. They will attempt to take from us that which we would freely give . . . Where have I heard that before?