Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:56 AM   #1
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Benevolent or not?

The difference of opinions in the argument between Bill/Kerry and Steven Greer lies in their experience with the ETs, directly or indirectly through whistle blowers or witnesses. Obvious Greer has had mostly if not all positive experience, while Bill and Kerry consider some of the ETs as negative, and that they are influencing humanity and the situation is quite ominous as 2012 is approaching. We can safely assume that Greer is not a disinformer, or that no disinformer is deliberate, knowing the other side of the truth. The controllers are not stupid as to send non-believers to disinform. Both sides seem to have a great deal of support from their research and eyewitness testimonies. We the much less informed public can only surmise the possibilities and guess who is probably right.

Bill's analogy of our conception of the ETs with that of the undeveloped Pacific Islanders' trying to guess the intention of the occupants of the metal ships far in the ocean is appropriate. This is because there is no open contact. Only with open contact can we decide at least for a short period the good or evil of the Ets. When contact is limited to a very small percentage of individuals, and of conflicting natures, and likely by different groups of ETs, we have no way of determining anything.

What we can think of as to what the wisest thing for the Pacific Islanders to do is also the wisest thing we can do regarding to the ETs. They should not throw spears and arrows to whatever land on the beach. They should approach the wading humans with welcoming signs, but also with caution. This is natural, as hostility from xenophobia can certainly reciprocated by greater hostility. But the Islanders should not be too naive that the humans are coming to benefit them, they know very well that as there are tribal warfare on the Island, there might be wars in the world outside, and as wars are fought for territories on the island, these humans might come to take their land.

In our history, caution was right, because these humans soon started shooting at them.

At this time, their ships appear still far in the ocean, so we are not in a position to judge their intentions. However, open contacts may have occurred to many governments, but not to the subjects. In this case we must rely on the whistle blowers, a lot of them, in order to force it open. Then we can judge somewhat. The responsibility of a whistle blower is therefore to prepare us for the way we receive the ETs, and is a huge responsibility worth dying for.

From my limited understanding of the 'Universe', there have been star wars. There are civilizations technologically advanced but spiritually less so, and vice versa. There have been empires and revolutions against empires. These are the things that happen here on Earth. Of course these are 'told' to us by alien sources, it is possible they are all disinformation, just to make it easier for us to believe. I think this is highly unlikely though. If this understanding is correct, the macroscopic world is reflected by our microscopic world. Conflict is the order of the universe. Greer's hypothesis that ETs are all good may appear less tenable here, since they are not in harmony with each other, could they all be in harmony with mankind?

Whenever there is conflict, there are groups taking sides, only very few present remain neutral or dare not to take sides. Wouldn't it be possible that if we are significant, we are the center of contention in this Solar system by different groups, or if we are not significant, we are still being observed until farther into the future? The latter may be less likely as we are approaching 2012, which is likely to be of some significance.
rsywong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:14 AM   #2
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benevolent or not?

"At this time, their ships appear still far in the ocean, so we are not in a position to judge their intentions. However, open contacts may have occurred to many governments, but not to the subjects."

According to many, many whistleblowers, your government is run by et. They have built D.U.M.B.'s around the planet to prepare for a great disaster time when they are planning on doing very nasty things to humanity and leading them to their own destruction and soul enslavement.

If you're not hearing about the dumb's, the mind control, the abuse, the abductions, the mutations, then you are missing out on a great deal of the disclosure. Keep up the search if ETs are important to your path, it is better to know the truth rather than the lie that humans are causing all of these problems and we need aliens to come and fix them for us. The truth is scary ONLY if you don't know who you are but is only interesting when you do. You are not human.

You are an infinite spiritual being having a material experience. Take back your inner power, but don't look for the solution outside of yourself. It is all inside.

God is the consciousness behind all life. It is unconditional love and has a plan to raise up planet earth in a wonderful beautiful way. We must pass the universal initiation Now of connecting to the power, wisdom and love within us to take back our planet and purify and raise it up ourselves.

The ultimate illusion is that the power and the solutions lie outside of you. You are more than the illusions. You are individualization of the infinite consciousness itSelf, and this is your world, so take dominion over it! You'll do that when you let the Sun of your being take dominion over you.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:20 AM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
According to many, many whistleblowers, your government is run by et. They have built D.U.M.B.'s around the planet to prepare for a great disaster time when they are planning on doing very nasty things to humanity and leading them to their own destruction and soul enslavement. If you're not hearing about the dumb's, the mind control, the abuse, the abductions, the mutations, then you are missing out on a great deal of the disclosure.
I had a real revelation when Dr. Greer pointed out the incredible scope of disinformation that we have been fed. He mentioned Bob Lazar, who was allowed to see and speak out about exactly what they wanted him to see and speak about.

So now I'm thinking, like I learned about the channelings, I probably spent 90% of all those hours - reading pure BS.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:39 AM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Nice post 14
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:43 AM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

We live in duality, you can make an argument for anything. My understanding is that Greer makes the claim that all aliens are benevolent and that other whistle blowers are disinfo? Is that the case? What evidence is he providing to prove that other than saying the aliens haven't killed us all yet?

At some point, it is important for someone to put together the story from the many, many whistleblowers that are not telling us that ETs are all here to help us and they are sharing their direct experiences.

So Greer is saying Bob Lazar is not trustable? What evidence is he providing to prove that claim? Bob Lazar is only a very small piece of the much larger puzzle and is one of hundreds, many of whom have literally been murdered (for what?), who are talking about the nefarious activities of et's. Someone needs to put that whole puzzle and story together and then see if all the pieces should be so easily discounted.

I personally think that if humans are capable of creating a conspiracy the size and breadth of the one that humanity is now facing, then these humans must be at least a thousand times smarter than the people I know, but that wouldn't make them very human.

I would be very suspicious of anyone whose been involved in this research for many years and who has access to secret information that is telling you all et's are benevolent. I would be very suspicious we're dealing with disinfo.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-09-2009 at 05:47 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:25 AM   #6
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You are an infinite spiritual being having a material experience. Take back your inner power, but don't look for the solution outside of yourself. It is all inside.
Thanks for this enlightening advice. It is different to read it in a book that we all are infinite, than being told directly that I am. My intuition is not very good, so I have to rely on logic and common sense to make judgements. I believe starting with some concrete and believable evidence, common sense or intuition may lead us to the most probable truth. The believable evidence are provided by the consistent testimonies by whistle blowers, contactees and UFO literature. I assume most of them are not 100% truth, but they are only 80% correct, but with an abundance of them, I think we get a very good picture of the reality.

i can believe some governents are runned by ET, controlling the human controllers, and so on. But I also believe human history is to a large extent our history, only intervened at different times by them. There must be a universal law from somewhere to prohibit too much interference, or else this Earth is not very interesting. (Is a robotic world interesting, or can robots revolt?) This also make us responsible for our doings.

We should not worry too much about being fed BS, as long as we are seeing the evidence with an open mind and making the best judgement by our logic. It is OK to get the wrong idea and correct it when it contradictions appear. We humans have been doing that all through history.
rsywong is offline   Reply With Quote