Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #276
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

I will say again. Ahmadinejad is not a kind of guy to start war. So let's hope no one attacks Iran, then I don't think any problem will occur. Ahmadinejad is a simple guy which does and says things without pondering so much. The words he has said are not that serious, they are just opinions and it doesn't mean that he is going to start a war. I don't think that Iran is even thinking about using nuclear warheads if it has any which I doubt that. HOPE THAT NO ONE MESSES WITH IRAN, then no war will happen ever. The Iranian people are not that wise and most of them are SLEEPERs, and are very very unaware of what they are doing on Earth, and that is mainly because of the fact Iranians don't study much, they are only fed up with the TV. But as I see people are more and more understanding that they must love each-other, but still far from unconditional love. The governments are promoting nationalism and that is a mind's disease for peace which has no difference with racism. Send them love, only light can push the darkness away, We cannot fight with ignorance and make it go away, it will not and will come racing towards our face.
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #277
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Thank you! Thank you for making that clear. Too many of us don't know anything at all about Iran or the Iranian people. This was very helpful. I've heard he has agreed to debate Obama. Now, that should be a very interesting event, if Obama speaks his heart and not the party line.

Light waves radiating throughout this whole cosmos!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #278
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

Living in peace now!
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #279
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Let's envision what we want to happen, and just keep playing out the scenario over and over again in our heads...this will help us to manifest what we want into actually happening. Visualization is more powerful than most think.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #280
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

AND on a different note same subject maybe someone should contact Benjamin Fulford so they can get ready and in place for the obvious.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:06 AM   #281
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

I am so grateful that you liked it. The western media has made a terrorist out of this simple guy. I personally don't think that he has any bad intentions at all. I don't know if Ahmadinejad is someone who is controlled by the elite, behind the scenes or not, but if it is that way, it seems more likely that he is unaware. Since he has come to office the economic problems has gone too high, you cannot believe how expensive the housing is in Iran, way much higher than the United States. You may require to spend about 1 million$ to buy a small 100m apartment. Recently the blackouts and the price of gasoline which was around 0.12$ a liter has gone upto 0.5$ a liter, and so many problems to name. I have no problems, because I know that God manages everything, but most of the people are very very disappointed. Most of these problems have resulted from the stupid decisions Ahmadinejad has made. Most of the Iranians are highly religious people, but I am not concerned about the majority. There are many groups now in country which understand that something is about to happen and are constantly offering prayers, which is cleansing the negativity. You know Shia Muslims believe that Jesus will come along a savior from the descendants of Mohammad named Mahdi, in the end times and his coming would result in world peace, so much focus is around this, and some believe that it is going to happen from 2010 or maybe a bit later. But I personally believe that these are mostly symbols of change and their appearance is more of a symbol of a great change in humanity, and each person must evolve into unconditional love for these changes to occur, and no one "outside" can do anything about us. I am amazed so much, when I am happy, people come towards me and tell me how happy they are. You know reality is an Illusion, there is no reality out there at all, and everyone is living in his/her reality, the more I use my thoughts the more I see the changes in my life, I am not concerned about the details anymore and I confident that he whole game will be fine.

Yes PEACE is not that far away, so let's be at peace. Send your positive intentions to the leaders, remember that we are all connected and most of us operate at an unconscious level, all of the decisions political leaders make are the result of the collective consciousness. Country leaders are always perfect representative of the majority of people in the country, the people are changing and so will the political leaders, the laws of the universe cannot be cheated.

Remember that a single person operating in unconditional love can outweigh a million people living in fear and doubt. So it is very important to be at peace at these times.

Love you all ...
Old 09-22-2008, 03:41 AM   #282
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

"No, Sir." "Sorry, Sir." "Begging your pardon, Sir." "I can't do that." "No disrespect intended."

And they lay down their guns and go home.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:45 AM   #283
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

I will say it again and again, whether "it" happens or not, envision PEACE and LOVE on earth and in this entire galaxy. And it will be so. Thoughts are powerful. Its energy will manifest.

In physics: the law of conservation of energy states that energy can never be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form to another.

"In the creationism energy, the truth of your consciousness will be your greatest expression." ~ Archangel Zadkiel

The greatest secret of mankind: you are more POWERFUL than you think you are !, (interview ProjectCamelot)

So, send PEACE and LOVE to the world, people, each day !

PEACE, LOVE and JOY to all !

Many blessings!

NAMASTE !

Last edited by lightbeing; 09-22-2008 at 09:46 AM.
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #284
Tuza

All their weapons of destruction will deneutralize, will not work, are broken, the enlightened ones surround them and make them useless.

It is done.

I love you Biggs, both of us intertwined forever and beyond.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:22 AM   #285
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

Concerning Ahmadinejad and Iranian nuclear power--weapons:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post

I have never heard a man tell so much truth...
btw, They are developing IN the open, Nuclear Energy... .
Instead of covered up (in Dimona like others) Nuclear weapons.

LOL
you must be Iranian,....
You have never heard a man tell so much truth?
Ahmadinejad?
What a grand joke.

Ahmadinejad squirms no differently than Olmert or Nasrallah
or Putin or Bush when he is selling lies
to the media.
Ahmadinejad is no different the International Criminal Clown
than Bush or Olmert.
It is quite obvious that the Iranians are concealing the production of nuclear weapons.

also in your comment,

about nuclear weapon production covered up in Israel,
in "Dimona" :

That is so ridiculous that they "cover it up",
when it is obvious that Israel develops it's own nuclear weapons
by virtue of the fact that it is quite well known INTERNATIONALLY
that they have 400 nukes at their disposal,
SO HOW IS IT BEING COVERED UP ?
especially
when the entire world knows that they are a nuclear power
that manufactures all it's own weapons
to include tanks, drones, jets?

so "covered up"
you can go right on the net and download
a US military analysis

here from 1999:
USAF Counterproliferation Center
Air War College

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/cpc-pubs/farr.htm
Israel's nuclear weapons

Quote:
from appendix A:
1997: 400 deliverable nuclear weapons

After French disengagement in the early 1960s,
Israel progressed on its own,
including through several covert operations,
to project completion.
By the 1973 Yom Kippur War Israel had a number of sophisticated nuclear bombs,
deployed them, and considered using them.
The Arabs may have limited their war aims
because of their knowledge of the Israeli nuclear weapons.

Israel has most probably conducted several nuclear bomb tests.
They have continued to modernize and vertically proliferate
and are now one of the world's larger nuclear powers.

Using “bomb in the basement” nuclear opacity,
Israel has been able to use its arsenal as a deterrent
to the Arab world ....

everybody knows that the Israeli's manufacture their own nuclear weapons, especially the Iranians,

the Israeli's merely deny it just like the Iranians are now.
Now re-read the last sentence in the link quote above.

Vianova says:
Quote:
Do they have that right to develop N-weaponries?
Yes.

Tance Am:

Quote:
Disinfo. They have the right to develop Nuclear Energy as the free people and sovereign country they are...
The claim is that that is for weapons...
by others who spread this info out,
to achieve in the end http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...srael-maps.htm
*Bump[/QUOTE]

there is no "disinfo"....except
In your LINK
is the disinfo,..... in the way you used it!

Of course the Iranians have the right to develop
Nuclear Power,
BUT
my statement is this:
they aslo have the RIGHT
to develop nuclear weaponry!

The US, Russia, France and Israel etc
have absolutely NO RIGHT
to dictate to any nation that they cannot develop
"defensive" weaponries.
It is sheer hypocrisy.
These nuclear powers want to MONOPOLIZE
nuclear weaponry to their advantage
with shadow talk of "deterrance'
when in essence it is offensive weaponry.

israel wants to maintain the upper hand on Iran
by way of military dominance and threat of total annihilation
with regional monopolization of nuclear weaponry,
so how can you blame the Iranians
for wanting
some "defensive" nukes as deterrant...as well.?

Because,
no matter what
nuclear weaponry is offensive,
not defensive,
and Isreal wants to maintain the offensive advantage,
and not allow a chance at iran gaining an offensive advantage.

This is where israel and the US stink.

by monopolization of nuclear weaponry development they maintain the upper hand in "deterrant".

US and Isreal [and Russia, and France etc]
want to create a global security state that controls
energy distributio/development and weaponry development.

Now on your link
that you use as evidence of Israel wanting to expand
and take territory
from several countries:
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...srael-maps.htm

talk about creating disinfo to twist your point!
Look at your link and READ IT.

You are basically using propaganda quotes by Bin Laden,
which is the basis of the Global Security link's analysis,
as your primary evidence:

Quote:
In February 2003
an audiotape
purportedly from Osama bin Laden
called President Bush "stupid"
and claimed American war plans against Iraq
were part of a plot to attack Muslim nations
in the Middle East and North Africa.

The United States' goal in waging war against Iraq
is to change the regional map to benefit Israel,
according
to the raspy voice
said to be Bin Laden:

"It is clear that the preparations to attack Iraq
are part of a series of attacks prepared for nations
of the region including Syria, Iran, Egypt and Sudan,"
the voice said.

"The aim of the Crusaders' campaign
is to prepare the atmosphere for the establishment
of the so-called greater Israel state,
which includes great parts of Iraq, Egypt, Syria,
Jordan and large portions of (Saudi Arabia),"
it said.

This clearly is an article that surmises about the propaganda paranoias generated by Bin Laden
affecting "popular cultures"
and
in analysis by the Global Security link:
propels the Palestinians to the forefront of the war:

Quote:
This conception of a Greater Israel
encompassing much of the Middle East
is evidently
a pervasive element of popular culture in the region,
and it is easy to understand
how this would be taken up by bin Laden
and other propgandists.
By asserting that Israel seeks to occupy the territories
of many other countries in the region,
it places the Palestinians
on the front line

of a struggle common to all people in the region

Other than that the Global Security article references only
one instance of a rogue Zionist faction in 2001
from a movement called “Bead Artzein”
in which "hundreds" of people attended.

This was the source link Global Security used
http://utenti.lycos.it/Delenda_Carth...el_010904.html

lame and feeble,
and certainly does not represent the goals
of Israeli government,
and those maps were ridiculous.

so Trance Am ... with your Global Security link as evidence:
you think that the Isreali government wants to
take Iraq, Sudan, Egypt and Saudi territories
into their possession?

Last edited by Vianova; 09-22-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #286
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianova View Post
so Trance Am ...
you think that the Isreali government wants to
take Iraq, Sudan, Egypt and Saudi territories
into their possession?

In short the answer to your question above based on everything I know: "yes".
Osama bin Laden -> Usama Bin Laden (Fox News) -> USA Ma(y) B in Laden -> Usa may be in Trouble -> 1984 -> Emmanuel Goldstein.
*bump!

Last edited by TranceAm; 09-22-2008 at 09:37 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:45 AM   #287
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Vianova,

do I read you right when I assume that you believe that any nation should have the right to develop Nuclear Weapons?
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:56 AM   #288
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

I believe Ahmadinejad is only a spokesman for his master and the masters of Iran who rule behind the scenes. I feel anything said by Ahmadinejad is a representation of Iran's intention.

The threat to Iran comes from Israel, perhap's they have the most to lose -- short term should Iran become nuc capable and nuc aggressive.
It seems significant to me of just how this business with Iran will be handled in terms of which party wins the coming election in the U.S.? An attack on Iran using wmd will surely close mid-eastern oil spigots to those western countries depending on a continuous supply. And, what will Russia do?
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #289
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am View Post
Vianova,

do I read you right when I assume that you believe that any nation should have the right to develop Nuclear Weapons?
In my opinion, NO ONE should have the "Right" to develop Nuclear Weapons. Including the U.S., Russia or any country for that matter.

The sole purpose of Nuclear Weapons is for the Mass-Destruction of all life as well as the physical destruction of cities, nature... in short, EVERYTHING.

Why in heaven's name should ANYONE have the "right" to create something like that?

So... countries like the U.S. that have proclaimed themselves as "defenders" of the world, have no "right" to dictate "who has the right" to develop nuclear weapons, when they themselves have not only done so, but are actually the ONLY country that has actually USED them! Who's to say they won't do it again?

I think Nuclear technology should be banned world-wide no matter what it's used for. Even for generating electricity. It's just too dangerous and produces too much toxic waste that's extremely difficult to dispose of.
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:55 PM   #290
IndigoPhoenix
Avalon Senior Member

A prayer:

Oh bornless creator, whose eternal name echoes through out the cosmos, hear your children. Empower us so that we may bring to fruition the manifestation of perfect Love upon Earth.

Grant us all open minds and immaculate hearts so that we may see with perfect eyes that we are all siblings, sharing a common space in this grand illusion called "maya".

Transform all doubt and fear to Mercy and Strength...Bring forth the light of the heart to shine brightly like the sun and let us know the Beauty of Divine Creativity...Every man, woman, and child alike; for we all are the keepers of this Earth and we love her dearly.

Let all inhabitants, all creatures, dwelling within and upon this Earth share in mutual trust, the great bounty and ever expansiveness of divine love; forever.

Oh bornless creator, infuse your children with good will towards each other. Help us and guide us on this journey of true realization. Let peace be writ upon the hearts of all humanity extending beyond the furthest reaches of time and space. Let us always remember our sacred calling. Let us remember and return to Eden.

Bless us all. Let us remember everything and bathe in the great mysterious sea of Creation and Eternal Joy.

Amen.
IndigoPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:14 PM   #291
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
It's just another memorable quote.

Yes, it's tempting and it's easy. Wonder if that is part of the plan ... make it easy to feel hate, feed the interdimensional beings who love that so much. Very tricky. Deny them their treat! You have the power!
Thanks for the reminder! You're right, of course. Damn them! (Oops!)

Quote:
Alkhemist, are you the author of "I'm so glad I'm immortal right now"?
Yup, that was me.
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:44 PM   #292
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

PEACE, people! Argument is exactly what is not wanted on this thread. Bring only good mental pictures here, only peaceful thoughts here. If you want to fight about Ahmadinejad , please make a new thread. We do not condone fighting of any kind over any thing.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:50 AM   #293
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

PEACE, LOVE and JOY to the World

Send your positive thoughts out to the world today, people!

The world needs it for WE ARE ALL ONE

"Self-Ascension is the complete understanding, knowledge, and awareness that all are connected." ~ Archangel Zadkiel

Many Blessings !

NAMASTE!
Old 09-25-2008, 06:08 AM   #294
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Forum members, My brothers and sisters,

Please use this thread to send your positive thoughts and "prayers" to the world. Each day.
These are turbulent times, and the polarity will continue. But it will end also. In the meantime,
we can assist the earth in this transformation AND help others too. Into the golden age.
By remembering who we are. By embodying who we are in this life.

How can we prepare ourselves in these turbulent times?
mentally, emotionally, physically but most of all spiritually!!
So Please Remember Who You Are!!
WE ARE ONE!

PEACE, LOVE, JOY TO ALL !

MANY, MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU!!

PLEASE JOIN ME IN DOING THIS EACH DAY.

NAMASTE !
Old 09-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #295
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14oUpAmsS20

Damn, I'm sooo glad that this thread didn't get "View-only"

After all, it makes more sense to set informative threads "view-only".

Last edited by King Lear; 09-25-2008 at 06:57 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:05 PM   #296
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I sometimes wonder if TPTB get the same desired effect from continual keeping us on edge through rumors of war as they do from actually having one.
~ Yes I think TC has a good point here; this is why it is so important to be aware of the NOW we are in!! **PEACE NOW** here in this moment... we are beginning to live in a new world already; more peaceful, sustainable and respectful ~ some of us are awakening to this new world and it is indeed beginning to show up in our NOW in many ways....

It is also so TRUE:

Quote:
Remember that a single person operating in unconditional love can outweigh a million people living in fear and doubt. So it is very important to be at peace at these times.
~ Thanks Elias for this nugget!!!

This is such an inspiring thread, like a strong wind with laughter in it...

Quote:
"No, Sir." "Sorry, Sir." "Begging your pardon, Sir." "I can't do that." "No disrespect intended."

And they lay down their guns and go home.
Doodah!!!

** I Am Being **

** I Am An Anchor for Peace **

** I Am Being an Anchor for Peace Today **

Namaste
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:58 PM   #297
Digthearth
Avalon Senior Member

world war free!
Digthearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:26 PM   #298
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

the un stuff seemed pretty positive. americans who have not been educated about iran are not to be blamed. iran is backed by russia and to some extent china. iran has no desire or need to attain a nuclear weapon. russia has about 6000 of them and has said anyone touches iran(ie: israel) it will be obliterated. now that is not very nice but had bought about some sort of stale mate for now.. russia also thwarted israle in georgia.. now i cant help but get he feeling that the general public are being propagandised with a push towards russia and china as kind of saviours who will deliver us from the evil bush/nato regime.

thats just my perspective tho. im assuming most of the public is on the level that this will be all about oil.. we still need to prepare for a war and its immediate consequences in my opinion. adequate food, shelter, positive attitudes, trustworthy network of people. and so on.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:34 PM   #299
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Maybe the October 14th event is all about this?! Maybe the ETs have decided to show up earlier to provide a catalyst for more people to become more "aware" and make it stop WWIII and make it World War Free!!

Pray people Pray, We seem to have more power than we thought we have, if each of us are creating the WHOLE universe from our perspective then that is POWER! According to Bashar the Universe is U!

Much Love!
Old 09-26-2008, 12:35 AM   #300
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

The power of prayer is infinitesimal.....prayer is distance healing and consciousness and love, everyone needs to project positive energy to aid the provention of this unessessary act!
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote