Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lucifer, Demons, 'Dark Beings' - who are really the 'good' guys??

A series of dreams and astral projections lately, latest the one from last night has made me wonder who are really the 'good' guys.. or the very least if the 'bad' guys so trumpeted everywhere are really so bad after all. I've met few of them lately and all of them were quite neutral and seemed to have their own neutral agenda (in some cases it greatly empowered humanity). Some of them in fact radiated a lot of light out of them and I was astonished to see that they are allied with the 'horned god'

We know how the illuminati and TPB have worked humanity up so far. Everything that is positive for the growth of humanity has been demonized (pun intended) and everything that is negative for the growth of humanity has been glorified.

We know the oldest story in 'the book'.. A certain powerful being creates humans, and the second most powerful to him is then cast out of power because it shares knowledge with humanity, the so called bringer of light .. Lucifer.

More and more it seems that the christian god is actually the one that has been keeping humanity in darkness, and Lucifer is the one that has been trying to break that darkness by bringing light.

I researched this matter into more depth today and found that the word demon did not receive its 'evil' meaning until later in history. In the ancient civilizations it used to mean a neutral divine being that could either be good or evil.

I am starting to see that what we call demons are in fact a race and level of beings in their own right, who are as diverse as any race can be.. and it is completely racist to cast them all into one basket as nothing but 'evildoers'. Its actually pretty straightforward.. any enemy of the church is my friend.

Any 1st hand experiences on this matter? It bugs me greatly that all major religions try so hard to put away people of contacting and working with the so called 'demons'... there must be something to it that we are not allowed to see.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Lucifer, Demons, 'Dark Beings' - who are really the 'good' guys??

I totally get your point and have asked many questions and studied information that leads me to the same conclusions - why are certain things so vehemently prohibited?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

After many decades of searching, trying different schools of thought, reading thousands of books and watchind thousands of hours of videos, my personal conclusion is that the good guys are the Mechizedeck Cloister Emeral Order Guadian Alliance

The main reason is that they give you all the information without aspirin or trying to gloss over the "bad" bits and their teachings are self empowering

I like that they give you all the space that one needs to takes one's decissions without pressure or expectations other than behaving in a civilized and mature way

They are the only people from my perspective that knows what is happening now in the planet and freely talk about it while at the same time offering solutions that one can take or not

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:48 AM   #4
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that the truth about our 'real' history has been supressed. We've been missleaded, betrayed, manipulated...(you just name it), for so long time now. There's no doubt at all about this.

It's also obvious, that we were misleaded to 'think' that there is bad and good, dirk and light, right or wrong. But these are all labels.

Labels that must be brought to unification.

This question has been discussed for more then a month now in the thread: Thuban Q&A...and some 'possible' answer has been given there too. According to the reaction of many here on this forum about the content of that thread, you can see that many of us still see the 'light' as good and the 'dark' as bad...and the whole 'draconian' agenda is labeled as luciferian, satanic etc...

But here we are...who knows exactly? Here we are with your first hand expiriences...and I'll ask again...who knows exactly?

I must say that the Thuban thread helped me a lot to overcome the labeling of 'light' and 'dark' / 'good' and 'bad'. It helped me to understand that the unification of the both is the answer we need to seek for.

As, before there was light, it was dark

Who knows exactly????[/COLOR]

with respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:19 AM   #5
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

To my mind there are dark forces at work both internally and externally as well as light.

IMHO, to deny it is fallacy. We are constantly battling either for 'team God' or 'team satan' and at the end of the day should introspect as to which side won out.

You can experiment with this you know.......do anything profoundly good and dark forces come knocking on your door trying to throw you off your good intentions, so to speak.

The closer you get to God/creator/source the more dark forces try to stop you. Ultimately they can't do much, except suggest or urge you to do bad things....this has happened to me several times.

I apologise in advance if my post does not sit well with anyone, I am merely expressing reality as I see it.

The goal therefore is to rise above both good and evil, take the rough with the smooth and be of even mind in both pleasure and pain.

( as is written I create the dark and the light)

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I agree that the truth about our 'real' history has been supressed. We've been missleaded, betrayed, manipulated...(you just name it), for so long time now. There's no doubt at all about this.

It's also obvious, that we were misleaded to 'think' that there is bad and good, dirk and light, right or wrong. But these are all labels.

Labels that must be brought to unification.

This question has been discussed for more then a month now in the thread: Thuban Q&A...and some 'possible' answer has been given there too. According to the reaction of many here on this forum about the content of that thread, you can see that many of us still see the 'light' as good and the 'dark' as bad...and the whole 'draconian' agenda is labeled as luciferian, satanic etc...

But here we are...who knows exactly? Here we are with your first hand expiriences...and I'll ask again...who knows exactly?

I must say that the Thuban thread helped me a lot to overcome the labeling of 'light' and 'dark' / 'good' and 'bad'. It helped me to understand that the unification of the both is the answer we need to seek for.

As, before there was light, it was dark

Who knows exactly????[/COLOR]
malletzky
Well then lets change the label of good and bad for which is the purpose of the peoples

For me there are only two agendas

1) Pro life, pro ascension, love all, respect all, expanssion, self sovereignity, egalitarism, cooperation, peacefull co existance, self governing, self responsible, independant thinking, eternal life respect of the universal laws

2) De-evolution, slavery, greed, domination, disrespect of all life, negation that we are all equal, class differences, pyramidal structures of goverment, totalitarism, control, nany state, herd thinking (like ants) finite life, implossion, disregard of the universal laws

Which one will you choose?

That goes without saying that Source loves all of itself whether it ascends or de-evolves into space dust, so there is no divission per se other than the one the peoples in the de-evolutionary path are making because they are the ones that are separating themselves from the rest of creation

Love
Ps regarding light there are two classes of light

1) Living light Self sustaining light based on the tri-veca

2) Dead light based on the bi-veca that can not spark and therefore needs to vampirize other living beings to sustain itself

Darkness is only a concept that apply to our eyes because they have such a short range. Also before there was light there was sound

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-16-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:32 AM   #7
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that it is too simplistic to call things good or bad. Personally (as I already explained in much greater depth in my book) I only guide myself by cause and effect. The effect of any movement of my consciousness is either resonanting with my agenda or not. My agenda includes keeping my karma relatively clean so in many cases it keeps me on the 'moral' side of things.

It still fascinates me that we may have this powerful ally waiting for us to realise it while so many people have been led to believe that it is their greatest enemy.

Last edited by TheChosen; 02-16-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post

Darkness is only a concept that apply to our eyes because they have such a short range. Also before there was light there was sound

But I don't need to use my eyes to 'see/feel' the light or the darkness?

IMO, the whole thing here is not about perceiving with our physical senses. It takes, more then ever, the need to hear and see from the heart and recognise and understand our feelings and how they resonate with our human actions. Then and only then I can assign my feelings to any of the labels you also mentioned above.

About "...before there was light there was sound"...but sound doesn't shine... or does it? The sound vibrates and therefore is able to 'produce' light.
So why not assume that there was 'void', 'darkness' or name it whatever you like, where sound existed, but before there was light?

Also I don't have to choose anything but, as 'The Chosen' says well in his post, to choose to act acccording the provided guidance (it's been provided to all of us and we all act, more or less unconsciously according to this guidance).

Long ago, probably since the day of my birth on this planet, I choosed to live and act by the only two laws that matter to me: to love myself and all other unconditionaly and to treat other as I would like to be treatened myself.

I can't complain so far...so it works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I agree that it is too simplistic to call things good or bad. Personally (as I already explained in much greater depth in my book) I only guide myself by cause and effect. The effect of any movement of my consciousness is either resonanting with my agenda or not. My agenda includes keeping my karma relatively clean so in many cases it keeps me on the 'moral' side of things.

It still fascinates me that we may have this powerful ally waiting for us to realise it while so many people have been led to believe that it is their greatest enemy.
Well, I guess we will soon be able to 'find out' about this

BTW, your thoughts brought me to think about something else: we've been warned by many sources to be careful about 'the one who will come and shine with their light', as those will be the false one. Now, to apply that analogy to what your question is...shouldn't we assume that really, the one from 'the darnkess' are the one that will bring the 'real light'???

To bring is meant as a process of merging the darkness and the light within us!

with much respect
malletzky
Old 02-16-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post

Hi Friends,

Interesting discussion! Indeed, the "big con" has been to hide from us the "holy grail" (holy bloodline), and to that end the "church" was inserted in Man's sandbox. Something reminded me of the statement in the bible that we are not to call a man in a black robe "father"... it is truly endless the language of the ancient scripts, bible, and how the "true" meanings have been twisted or simply removed from the original writings. The latter is an interesting topic in itself, as it is very enlightening simply to study what was left out of various "versions"...

Some of these questions I would love to pose to Dr. Waterman... it is what he does at "The John Chronicles". Getting to the simple truth. Ahaha... I know, what is "simple"? But seriously, he's one who has studied the "language" of the bible, etc., for many decades.

There are always many opinions, but few that 'ring true' it seems.

Thanks for listening
Sitting on the 49th Parallel, trying to read the compass,
Tobias

PS: Shoutout to all my "northern friends"!
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:56 PM   #10
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Yea Malletzky thats a very good point. If the religious establishment tried so hard to 'warn' us against the 'false ones' , maybe those are exactly the ones we should be seeking out. If they are for the abolishment of organised religion, then for sure I can think of many ways I would be willing to ally with them.

Btw now I realise that the so called 'demons' have very similar structure to the draconian race. In fact one of the beings in those visions was a half-dragon
Old 02-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

All dimensions in this universe are evolving.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:08 PM   #12
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post

But I don't need to use my eyes to 'see/feel' the light or the darkness?

About "...before there was light there was sound"...but sound doesn't shine... or does it? The sound vibrates and therefore is able to 'produce' light.
So why not assume that there was 'void', 'darkness' or name it whatever you like, where sound existed, but before there was light?

is meant as a process of merging the darkness and the light within us!

with much respect
malletzky
I know what you mean. Before light and sound also there is pre light and pre sound, or thought. Void is a concept more suited to space dust and not to Source. Source is conscioussness and conscioussness can never be a void or emptiness

Source conscioussness is aware off all of itself at all times and we go into it as conscioussness or as space dust it is a choice. Once we go back into source we can come out again if we choose to for energy does not end or begin in our paradigm

It is rather difficult to explain with words what it feels like to substract oneself to the point in which one is just cosnciouss conscioussness but it is real and possible to experience it

Darkness as it is normally described in the Earth paradigm normally refers to ignorance, separation, oblivion, disintegration...

Conscioussness is neither dark nor light, it just is and contains it all including all the darkness and and all the light

Love
Old 02-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
Hi Friends,

Interesting discussion! Indeed, the "big con" has been to hide from us the "holy grail" (holy bloodline), and to that end the "church" was inserted in Man's sandbox.
In my understanding the Holy grail is the human DNA which has 12 strands, inactive and scrambled at this point, but can still be reasembled

In universal terms DNA is like a passport which will allow you or stop you from places

Sufice to say that the ones in power do not have 12 strands of DNA and what they most fear is that humans will awaken their dormant strands

Love
PS there are other beings that have up to 48 DNA strand potential
Old 02-16-2010, 01:29 PM   #14
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Great topic!

I must be brief here, but I will say that all of you have brought up interesting points which I have considered for some time. If any of you are familiar with the Invisible College (War in Heaven) you have probably deeply contemplated this issue. For those unfamiliar, please see the following: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...heaven-III.htm

There are certainly many different levels of beings populating all that is, and there is a certain faction that believes the god of the bible, Jehovah, to be the demiurgus and certainly not God that is the Source of everything. I have no loyalty to any certain beliefs, so this is quite possibly the case in my individual life experience.

I take Lucifer to represent something that cannot be described in normal convention. I see it as 'ignorant intellect,' that is intellect that has severed its ties to the Source. As a scientist, I have witnessed this phenomenon quite a bit. There are many very intelligent people working for personal reasons that have nothing to do with the collective good. For this reason, many of our technologies have mutated into monsters of our own creation. Evil is the result of the 'false light' of intellect creating things of vibrational discord resulting in a non-harmonious reality.
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:42 PM   #15
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

It is rather difficult to explain with words what it feels like to substract oneself to the point in which one is just cosnciouss conscioussness but it is real and possible to experience it...
I know what you mean. On the begining of this year (described in my thread about the concept of the unification), I was given the incredible chance to experience the merging of myself (my local consciousness) with the whole ('the conscioussnes'). Inredible feelings, indeed.

Quote:

Conscioussness is neither dark nor light, it just is and contains it all including all the darkness and and all the light

Love

with and respect
malletzky
Old 02-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #16
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Lucifer, Demons, 'Dark Beings' - who are really the 'good' guys??

I could post a great deal here but I AM made to understand that now is not the time - YET - to Post what I will in this Thread and others like It.

I will say this though - Many have it very close in this Thread. Please remember this if You will...

Always seek the Highest and Best of All Concerned in All Things and know that anyOne with Your best Interests at Heart is truly Your Friend. Those that would have You move into violating Your own Free-will or that of Others - Is not Your Friend and does NOT have Your best Interests at Heart...

I will leave off for the time being with this.

I AM Being slightly Cryptic as Spirit says to the Commonality that I AM - "Wait, there is more to be displayed before a further comment is required..."

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:25 PM   #17
observer
Avalon Senior Member

The Cathars[1] believed there were two gods at work in the universe. Their understanding of the world was a simplistic view of a very complex issue. Their interpretation came from a time when the concepts of humanity could only be expressed in the terms understood in that particular era.

Here in this particular third density, the Cathars believed that Rex Mundi was the God of the World. They saw everything - both good and evil - of this gross material density as the work of Rex Mundi. In their time, they saw the Catholic (Roman Empire) Church as the work of Rex Mundi. This belief led to the total inhalation of the Cathars.

So, you see TheChosen, your issue: "Lucifer, Demons, 'Dark Beings' - who are really the 'good' guys??", has been addressed throughout the history of Humanity. (Gnostic belief can be traced back into early Grecian Civilization, and was a very popular belief system during the times of the Roman Empire) The knowledge of antiquity has simply been "purged" from the record as a means to protect those who manipulate reality from behind the smoke-and-mirrors.

The Cathars also believed the Creator of All There Is, i.e. the rest of the universe, was the Goddess Amour, the Goddess of Love.

As I said, this is all a very simplistic view of an extremely complex issue....

NOTE: [1] The Cathars were the last living social structure of the Gnostic faith. They occupied the Languedoc region of France and were "purged" from existence during the Albigensian Crusades ordered by Pope Innocent III. This is the source of the quote: "kill them all, let God sort it out".
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:13 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just keep digging regarding the Deep Underground Military Bases, the Secret Space Program, the Nazi Phenomenon, the Vatican, the Mystery Schools, the Secret Societies, Gizeh Intelligence, Scholarly Theological Studies, Demonology, the Abduction Phenomenon, the Alien Presence, Universal and Earth History, etc. It sort of takes an ongoing multidisciplinary study to sort this out. I know evil when I see it or experience it...but connecting particular names with evil can be quite confusing. I think there is a helluva lot of deception and illusion out there. I'm particularly interested in Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. Who are these three...really? What have they done...and what are they doing? Who is God...really? A mixture of good and evil? More than one being? I've done a lot of speculating...but I don't really know. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads I may never REALLY know.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-16-2010 at 04:30 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #19
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Just keep digging regarding the Deep Underground Military Bases, the Secret Space Program, the Nazi Phenomenon, the Vatican, the Mystery Schools, the Secret Societies, Gizeh Intelligence, Scholarly Theological Studies, Demonology, the Abduction Phenomenon, the Alien Presence, Universal and Earth History, etc. It sort of takes an ongoing multidisciplinary study to sort this out. I know evil when I see it or experience it...but connecting particular names with evil can be quite confusing. I think there is a helluva lot of deception and illusion out there. I'm particularly interested in Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. Who are these three...really? What have they done...and what are they doing? Who is God...really? A mixture of good and evil? More than one being? I've done a lot of speculating...but I don't really know. I may never REALLY know.

Namaste
Just to say that there is a lot of background info on some of these subjects in the Voyagers II, it sort of puts A LOT into perspective and explains the whys and whos

Cheers
Old 02-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #20
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Hello observer. You are right, thats a good point. I have actually researched a bit the gnostic teachings in the past (to be more specific, the 'Bogumils' got my attention after receiving some hints about them) but never into too much depth and didn't get to the point to connect it with the draconian race and the issues we have today.. This is of course a very old issue and there has been a lot of fighting over it.
It is interesting that the fact that TPB have tried so hard to purge it in the past adds even more importance to it..
Old 02-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #21
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I know if I'm made in his image...

That have a propensity for great GOOD

And

A propensity for great EVIL

I CHOOSE good

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #22
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

"In your reality things are separate - that is why you have wars"

I think it's all a big masquerade.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #23
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
To my mind there are dark forces at work both internally and externally as well as light.

IMHO, to deny it is fallacy. We are constantly battling either for 'team God' or 'team satan' and at the end of the day should introspect as to which side won out...
I like your thoughts on this Kriya. You have mentioned something important. There is choice, there is freewill, as long as this is true, there will be forces for devolution and forces for evolution. It is not about duality and polarity, dark versus light or whatever else. It is about freewill and choices. We live in a Creation where Freewill has been established as Principle. So, inevitably, we will experience all aspects of this powerful choice with its consequences around and inside each of us.

There are forces for devolution and other for evolution, it is ours to discover, uncover and discern which is which... You recognize a tree by its fruits, but you got to let the fruits to grow and ripe before discerning...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-17-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote