Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #301
axman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarot readings here.....

[QUOTE=lightbeing;237021]Hi axman,

This is the card rhythm pulled for you:

MATURITY

As always right on the mark Thank you so much
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:19 PM   #302
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi axman,

You are Most welcome!

Thank you for your request.

Love and blessings
lightbeing

[QUOTE=axman;237111]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Hi axman,

MATURITY

As always right on the mark Thank you so much
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #303
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mercuriel,

Here is the card rhythm has pulled for you:

CONDITIONING

UNLESS YOU DROP your personality you will not be able to find your individuality. Individuality is given by existence; personality is imposed by the society. Personality is social convenience.
Society cannot tolerate individuality, because individuality will not follow like a sheep. Individuality has the quality of the lion; the lion moves alone.
The sheep are always in the crowd, hoping that being in the crowd will feel cozy. Being in the crowd one feels more protected, secure. If somebody attacks, there is every possibility in a crowd to save yourself. But alone? - only the lions move alone.
And every one of you is born a lion, but the society goes on conditioning you, programming your mind as a sheep. It gives you a personality, a cozy personality, nice, very convenient, very obedient.
Society wants slaves, not people who are absolutely dedicated to freedom. Society wants slaves because all the vested interests want obedience.

THE COMMENTARY

This card recalls an old Zen story, about a lion who was brought up by sheep and who thought he was a sheep until an old lion captured him and took him to a pond, where he showed him his own reflection. Many of us are like this lion - the image we have of ourselves comes not from our own direct experience but from the opinions of others. A 'personality' imposed from the outside replaces the individuality that could have grown from within. We become just another sheep in the herd, unable to move freely, and unconscious of our own true identity.
* It's time to take a look at your own reflection in the pond, and make a move to break out of whatever you have been conditioned by others to believe about yourself. Dance, run, jog, do gibberish - whatever is needed to wake up the sleeping lion within.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
May I please have a Card pulled for Myself ?

Old 02-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #304
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi hollylindin,

This is the card rhythm has pulled for you:

MOMENT TO MOMENT

THE PAST IS NO MORE and the future is not yet: both are unnecessarily moving in directions which don't exist. One used to exist, but no longer exists, and one has not even started to exist. The only right person is one who lives moment to moment, whose arrow is directed to the moment, who is always here and now; wherever he is, his whole consciousness, his whole being is involved in the reality of here and in the reality of now. That's the only right direction. Only such a man can enter into the golden gate.
The present is the golden gate.
Here-now is the golden gate.
... And you can be in the present only if you are not ambitious - no accomplishment, no desire to achieve power, money, prestige, even enlightenment, because all ambition leads you into the future. Only a non-ambitious man can remain in the present.
A man who wants to be in the present has not to think, has just to see and enter the gate. Experience will come, but experience has not to be premeditated.

THE COMMENTARY

As this figure moves across the stones, he steps lightly and non-seriously, and at the same time absolutely balanced and alert. Behind the swirling, ever-changing waters we can see the shapes of buildings; there appears to be a city in the background. The man is in the marketplace but at the same time outside of it, maintaining his balance and able to watch it from above.
* This card challenges us to move away from our preoccupations with other spaces and other times, and stay alert to what is happening in the here and now. Life is a great ocean in which you can play if you drop all your judgements, your preferences, and the attachement to the details of your long-term plans. Be available to what comes your way, as it comes. And don't worry if you stumble or fall; just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, have a good laugh, and carry on.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
May I please have a general reading? It's much appreciated.

<3
Old 02-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #305
sammy1211
Avalon Senior Member

May I have a reading plz. Tyvm.
sammy1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #306
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Zenbuoy,

PROJECTIONS

IN A CINEMA HALL, you look at the screen, you never look at the back - the projector is at the back. The film is not there really on the screen; it is just a projection of shadow and light. The film exists just at the back, but you never look at that. And the projector is there.
Your mind is at the back of the whole thing, and the mind is the projector. But you always look at the other, because the other is the screen.
When you are in love the person seems beautiful, no comparison. When you hate, the same person seems the ugliest, and you never become aware of how the same person can be the ugliest and the same person can be the most beautiful ....
So the only way to reach to truth is to learn how to be immediate in your vision, how to drop the help of the mind. This agency of the mind is the problem, because mind can create only dreams .... Through your excitement the dream starts looking like reality. If you are too excited then you are intoxicated, then you are not in your senses. Then whatsoever you see is just your projection. And there are as many worlds as there are minds, because every mind lives in his own world.

THE COMMENTARY

The man and woman in this card are facing each other, yet they are not able to see each other clearly. Each is projecting an image they have constructed in their mind, covering the real face of the person they are looking at.
* All of us can get caught up in projecting movies of our own making onto the situations and people surrounding us. It happens when we are not fully aware of our own expectations, desires and judgements; instead of taking responsibility for them and owning them, we try to attribute them to others. A projection can be devilish or divine, disturbing or comforting, but it is a projection nonetheless - a cloud that prevents us from seeing reality as it is. The only way out is to recognize the game. When you find a judgement arising about another, turn it around: Does what you see in others really belong to you? Is your vision clear, or clouded by what you want to see?

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbuoy View Post
Got my attention.
If I may be added, please...

I bow in your general direction
Old 02-12-2010, 01:06 PM   #307
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kriya,

Thank you for your request!

CREATIVITY

CREATIVITY IS THE QUALITY that you bring to the activity that you are doing. It is an attitude, an inner approach - how you look at things ... Not everybody can be a painter - and there is no need also. If everybody is a painter the world will be very ugly; it will be difficult to live. And not everybody can be a dancer, and there is no need. But everybody can be creative.
Whatsoever you do, it if you do it joyfully, if you do it lovingly, if your act of doing is not purely economical, then it is creative. If you have something growing out of it within you, if it gives you growth, it is spiritual, it is creative, it is divine.
You become more divine as you become more creative. All the religions of the world have said God is the creator. I don't know whether he is the creator or not, but one thing I know: the more creative you become, the more godly you become. When your creativity comes to a climax, when your whole life becomes creative, you live in God. So he must be the creator because people who have been creative have been closest to him.
Love what you do. Be meditative while you are doing it - whatsoever it is!

THE COMMENTARY

From the alchemy of fire and water below to the divine light entering from above, the figure in this card is literally 'possessed by' the creative force. Really, the experience of creativity is an entry into the mysterious. Technique, expertise and knowledge are just tools; the key is to abandon oneself to the energy that fuels the birth of all things. This energy has no form or structure, yet all the forms and structures come out of it.
* It makes no differnece what particular form your creativity takes - it can be painting or singing, planting a garden or making a meal. The important thing is to be open to what wants to be expressed through you. Remember that we don't posses our creations; they do not belong to us. True creativity arises from a union with the divine, with the mystical and the unknowable. Then it is both a joy for the creator and a blessing to others.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Please may I have a card, dear Rhythm and Lightbeing

Many Thanks,

love,

Kriya
Old 02-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #308
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi sammy,

Thanks for your request.

TURNING IN

TURNING INWARDS is not a turning at all. Going inwards in not a going at all. Turning inwards simply means that you have been running after this desire and that, and you have been running and running and you have been coming again and again to frustration. That each desire brings misery, that there is no fulfillment through desire. That you never reach anywhere, that contentment is impossible. Seeing this truth, that running after desires takes you nowhere, you stop. Not that you make any effort to stop. If you make any effort to stop it is again running, in a subtle way. You are still desiring - maybe now it is desirelessness that you desire.
If you are making an effort to go in, you are still going out. Any effort can only take you out, outwards.
All journeys are outward journeys, there is no inward journey. How can you journey inwards? You are already there, there is no point in going. When going stops, journeying disappears; when desiring is no more clouding your mind, you are in. This is called turning in. But it is not a turning at all, it is simply not going out.

THE COMMENTARY

The woman in this image has a faint smile on her face. In fact she is just watching the antics of the mind - not judging, not trying to stop them, not identified, just watching as if they were traffic on the road, or ripples on the surface of a pond. And the antics of the mind are slightly amusing, as it jumps up and down and twists this way and that, trying to get your attention and seduce you into the game.
*To develop the knack of taking a distance from the mind is one of the greatest blessings. It is what meditation is all about really - not chanting a mantra, or repeating an affirmation, but just watching, as if the mind belongs to somebody else. You are ready to take this distance now, and to watch the show without getting caught up in the drama. Indulge yourself in the simple freedom of Turning In whenever you can, and the knack of meditation will grow and deepen in you.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy1211 View Post
May I have a reading plz. Tyvm.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #309
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

thank you lightbeing for your

efforts here i just

pull em .

great job .... apprecited

all love rhythmmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #310
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

We make a great Team !

Thanks for pulling the cards

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post

thank you lightbeing for your

efforts here i just

pull em .

great job .... apprecited

all love rhythmmm
Old 02-12-2010, 01:51 PM   #311
sammy1211
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You both for doing this. Blessings!
sammy1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:57 PM   #312
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

You are most welcome sammy !

Love and blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy1211 View Post
Thank You both for doing this. Blessings!
Old 02-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #313
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou for the Reading/Card.

Indeed - I've almost fully placed Ego in the Passenger side but it still rears Its head from time to time. Spirit is Driving though and won't be giving the duties up again...

In order to understand Being - One must Be...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:59 PM   #314
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi twoRone,

INTEGRATION

THE CONFLICT IS IN MAN. Unless it is resolved there, it cannot be resolved anywhere else. The politics is within you; it is between the two parts of the mind.
[/I]

Hope this helps twoRone

Blessings and love
lightbeing
Thanks so much... that fits well enough that it kinda freaks me out!
from the card symbols to my avatar and name.. wow!

thanks again for these thoughts to ponder..

much Love
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:22 PM   #315
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mercuriel and twoRone

YOu are Most Welcome !
Thanks for the requests.

Blessings and love to you
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Thankyou for the Reading/Card.

Indeed - I've almost fully placed Ego in the Passenger side but it still rears Its head from time to time. Spirit is Driving though and won't be giving the duties up again...

In order to understand Being - One must Be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
Thanks so much... that fits well enough that it kinda freaks me out!
from the card symbols to my avatar and name.. wow!

thanks again for these thoughts to ponder..

much Love
Old 02-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #316
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Much love and thanks from me too

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #317
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

Can you pull a card for me too please?

Love & Light
Firinn
Firinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #318
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

And me too if its no trouble

tyvm *flowers*
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #319
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

You are Most welcome kriya!

Much love and blessings to you too.
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Much love and thanks from me too

Love,

Kriya
Old 02-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #320
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Firinn,

COMPROMISE

DON'T BE CLEVER, otherwise you will remain the same, you will not change. Half-techniques on the path of love and half-techniques on the path of meditation will create much confusion in you. They will not help ... But to ask for help is against the ego, so you try to compromise. This compromise will be more dangerous, it will confuse you more because, made out of confusion, it will create more confusion. So try to understand why you hanker for compromise. Sooner or later you will be able to understand that compromise is not going to help. And compromise may be a way of not going in either direction, or it may be just a repression of your confusion. It will assert itself. Never repress anything, be clear-cut about your situation. And if you are confused, remember that you are confused. This will be the first clear-cut thing about you: that you are confused.
You have started on the journey.

THE COMMENTARY

In the courts of ancient Japan, the male attendants where often selected from the ranks of petty criminals who were castrated. Because of their intimate familiarity with the activities of the court, they were often at the center of the political and social intrigues and exercised a great deal of power behind the scenes.
* The two figures on this card remind us of the sleazy and conspiratorial situations we can get into when we compromise our own truth. It is one thing to meet another halfway, to understand a point of view different from our own and work towards a harmony of the opposing forces. It is quite another to 'cave in' and betray our own truth. If we look deeply into it, we usually find that we are trying to gain something - whether it is power or the approval of others. If you are tempted, beware: the rewards of this kind of compromise always leave a bitter taste in the mouth.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn View Post
Can you pull a card for me too please?

Love & Light
Firinn
Old 02-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #321
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your request. No trouble at all! Glad to.

ORDINARINESS

SOMETIMES IT HAPPENS that you become one, in some rare moment. Watch the ocean, the tremendous wildness of it - and suddenly you forget your split, your schizophrenia; you relax. Or moving in the Himalayas, seeing the virgin snow on the Himalayan peaks, suddenly a coolness surrounds you and you need not be false because there is no other human being to be false to. You fall together. Or, listening to beautiful music, you fall together. Whenever, in whatsoever situation, you become one, a peace, a happiness, a bliss, surrounds you, arises in you. You feel fulfilled.
There is no need to wait for these moments - these moments can become your natural life. These extra-ordinary moments can become ordinary moments - that is the whole effort of Zen. You can live an extraordinary life in a very ordinary life: cutting wood, chopping wood, carrying water, carrying water from the well, you can be tremendously at ease with yourself. Cleaning the floor, cooking food, washing the clothes, you can be perfectly at ease - because the whole question is of you doing your action totally, enjoying, delighting in it.

THE COMMENTARY

This figure walking in nature shows us that beauty can be found in the simple, ordinary things of life. We so easily take this beautiful world we live in for granted. Cleaning the house, tending the garden, cooking a meal - the most mundane tasks take on a sacred quality when they are performed with your total involvement, with love, and for their own sake, without thought of recognition or reward.
* You are facing a time now when this easy, natural and utterly ordinary approach to the situations you encounter will bring far better results than any attempt on your part to be brilliant, clever, or otherwise extra-ordinary. Forget all about making headlines by inventing the latest widget, or dazzling your friends and colleagues with your unique star quality. The special gift you have to offer now is presented best by just taking things easily and simply, one step at a time.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
And me too if its no trouble

tyvm *flowers*
Old 02-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #322
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

REPOSTING

Hello dear Avalonians,

Just a reminder for those who are considering to request
a reading, the Osho Zen Tarot is NOT fortunetelling !

BUT,

"The traditional tarot is often used to satisfy
our longing to understand the past,
or to predict the future.
This Osho Zen Tarot focuses on gaining an understanding
of the here and now. It is a system based on the wisdom of Zen--
a wisdom that says events in the outer world
simply reflect our own thoughts and feelings,
even though we ourselves might be unclear about
what those thoughts and feelings are.
This tarot helps us to turn our attention away
from outside events so we find a new clarity
of understanding about what is happening in our innermost hearts. "

Please keep in mind that we (rhythm and I) are offering
A ONE CARD GENERAL READING only.

Blessings and Love
lightbeing

Old 02-13-2010, 05:07 PM   #323
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Firinn,

COMPROMISE

Blessings and love
lightbeing
Many thanks lightbeing, I'll give this much contemplation.

Love
Firinn
Firinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #324
kathysmom
Avalon Senior Member

New here so if I am doing this right may I have a reading please. Thank you
kathysmom
kathysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #325
Jack