Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 11:58 AM   #101
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Massive earthquake strikes Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Gaia is truly ****** off now.

Can you blame her????
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:38 PM   #102
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

Can you blame her????
Love your humor Swanny and humor sees us through the most difficult events.

I would like to point out mother earth was well p********off before we even got here.
All these things climate change, earth quakes, storms are part of a natural cycle though I don't think we actually contributing to the "health" of our planet. We are takers rather than givers. However a volcano erupting makes us look like amateurs in polluting the atmosphere.

All that said my heart goes out to those affected by any such event such as we are presently witnessing.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #103
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

In May of 1960 Chile had a 9.5 quake that took out downtown Hilo in Hawaii which is why everyone at this end was so well prepared for this event and why there was so little loss of life in Chile itself. These things happened before weather wars and HAARP. If anyone recently looked at the global earthquake map they would see that the whole ring of fire is filled with quakes for weeks now. And that perhaps, just perhaps, Planet X might have something to do with this ~ or not.

I look at what is going on as cyclical. Ice ages are cyclical. Global warming is cyclical. The sun being quiet and also active is cyclical. Only now, we are more aware of what is going on globally due to our current communications network.

I was in the San Francisco quake of 89 and the Hawaii quake of 06. Both were devastating, yet there was little loss of life. Having kept close watch on the ring of fire for the last 8 years I see a pattern of increased activity and I don't expect it to stop until the earth has transitioned the current cycle it is undergoing. If anything, it will intensify. The one thing that keeps me calm throughout all of this is being as self-sufficient as possible with our own independent water source, electricity and food supply. If people are prepared they can take these earth changes more in stride and recognize that these things happen. The best that we can do is be prepared and have a plan of action ready if relocation is necessary.

http://www.iris.edu/dms/seismon.htm

http://www.iris.edu/hq/

Last edited by Carol; 02-28-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #104
Swanny
I dont need a label !

There was an earthquake in my home town.
It caused £3,000,000 worth of improvements
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote