Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #1
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Sacred geometry

I recently became very interested in this subject. I have found some good sites and videos on this. Can we start a thread discussing sacred geometry? Is there a thread started already that I missed? I also want to know more about meditation and chakras, like what are the benefits of such meditation, and how to get started doing my own meditations. Please advise. Thank you.
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #2
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sacred geometry

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8320/Rober...-Practice-1982

with workbooks
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:56 PM   #3
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Sacred geometry

I'm up for that -

Sacred Geometry that resonates with me;

Among the world's religious and spiritual mystery schools, the five years leading up to and through 2012 hold prophecies that herald a time of great purification and healing. These prophecies hold the promise of peace among all nations and all people through the understanding that all races are one. The vision of The Gathering of One: Global Eden Event is to gather the people of all sacred colors and to share the prophecies and teachings given to humanity to create the Golden Age of Peace;

http://www.thegatheringofone.com/

Sow the seeds of Peace ... become a part of the miracle of the Golden Age of Peace that is upon us. The heavens have given humanity a tool to bring an end to war, using sacred geometry and the power of intent. Watch. If you feel it, you are meant to be a part of this. The traditional Tree of Life has transformed into the New Tree of Life, bringing Heaven and Earth together;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXfp_...sp?cat=5&id=13

Explaining the Angelic Geometry/ Soul Ray Colours etc;
http://www.lifewebnetwork.com/gatewayinfo.htm

Have updated these links above as some were not working.

Last edited by dayzero; 11-12-2008 at 10:17 AM.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

And this i found the other day;

"I combined the Chakra and Solfeggio Frequencies to work together for meditation. It is important to listen with headphones as there a binural frequencies active to stimulate both left and right hemispheres. The ending brings you back to balance. This is my first rendering and will be working at creating other recordings with guided meditation, specific Solfeggio Frequencies, and other powerful chakra and healing frequencies. This is for entertainment purposes only. It is intended to used in correlation with meditation and is not to be used while driving, operating any machinery."

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearc...en&emb=0&aq=f#
Old 11-11-2008, 11:23 PM   #5
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome thread, thanks for the links everyone!!!
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:50 AM   #7
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the great links I will be checking them all out. Why haven't I heard of this stuff by now? I have seen these symbols all my life and never gave them a second thought. Like the flower of life geometry , and the star of David or the tetrahedron geometry. How do we gain a deeper knowledge into ourselves by studying sacred geometry? Or is it by meditation we gain a higher state of conscience? I guess I have a great hunger for answers , but most of all TRUTH. I know what is preached in the churches. I know that there is a God. In my heart I know. How do I walk closer to the Creator of all that is?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, but I believe there are a lot more people out there like me, who just want straight answers, desire to know their potential and purpose on this earth.

Thanks
Old 11-12-2008, 08:06 AM   #8
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Sacred geometry

I also have a desire to learn more of this subject. I've always observed that the greatest truths are those which are the most elegantly simple. From the Golden Mean to the Fibonacci series and the latest sine waves, we see that one of the languages of these deep principles is that of mathematics.

Point #17 on the World Grid is in northern Baja California, more or less south of the Salton Sea. Not so far from where I live. I've GoogleEarth'd the spot and there are plainly ancient ruins there. It is out in the middle of nowhere, and I've read that the hill is studded with strange antennae and installations.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #9
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all, just found these awesome bits explaining sacred geometry pretty well;

The Cube of Metatron
Rotating and showing the separate elements
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htyFG...eature=related

Part 1

An introduction to the basics of Sacred Geometry,
showing how nature creates its very first pattern;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujAlm...eature=related

Part 2

Demonstrating some of the extrapolations that can be done from natures first pattern (shown in the first video), such as the Egg of Life, Metatrons Cube, and the Golden Ratio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVqfc...eature=related
Old 11-12-2008, 03:31 PM   #10
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Dayzero, I enjoyed the videos. The 2 part series really explains a lot of questions that I had. This is very deep stuff here. I am going to invest in a good pair of head phones soon. I have two toddlers here at home and listening to youtube and other media becomes difficult sometimes.

Thanks again for the links.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #11
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Great Thread!

http://www.halexandria.org/dward095.htm

The end result is that philosophia -- or F lo Sophia -- can be viewed as the wisdom, knowledge, or calling attention to the amazing sight of F. Which is precisely what sacred geometry is all about.

http://www.halexandria.org/dward130.htm

and on and on
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:24 AM   #12
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Sacred geometry

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugql6D...eature=related

This is a link that explains a little about the energy field around our body that links in with sacred geometry, known as the Merkaba.

The merkaba being the key to ascension.

angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #13
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

I found this guy on line who is on the cutting edge of this topic. I love hearing his lectures and his views really drive home the significance the role of sacred geometry in our lives. His name is Nassim Haramein. Check him out. Let me know what your views are.
He has a website http://www.theresonanceproject.org/
Here is a great 3 part youtube video of his called "Event Horizon"

Very inspiring stuff!
Old 11-15-2008, 02:24 PM   #14
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Nassim Haramein is cool.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:49 AM   #15
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

So here it is... "The Flower of Life"
Apparently this shape is the key to the creation of the universe. I am learning more and more everyday about this. I am inspired. I found this video, (HERE) That enplanes pretty well the symbolism behind the flower of life.

Last edited by enacae; 11-17-2008 at 01:49 AM. Reason: mispelling
Old 11-17-2008, 02:03 AM   #16
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

Took a sacred geo class from Rocky Mountain Mystery School (Radiant Light Center in PA), quite cool stuff. Therer are some great sacred geo vids on you tube. I painted the flower of life on my bedroom wall. There is power in geo shapes, no doubt about it at all. Explore and learn, knowledge is power that can never be taken from you.
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:52 AM   #17
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting. Thank you.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:10 AM   #18
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Here's a nice and quick introduction to Metatron's Cube with Charles Gilchrist:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...cred_Geometry/

I think Charles should have also mentioned that Metatron's cube is a three dimensional object. It can easily be constructed with 16 styrofoam "arts n craft" balls and a cheap glue gun... it helps to hold it in your hand.

Metatron's cube is deeply explored in Drunvalo Melchizedek's F.O.L. books (which can be cheaply purchased from the link in an above post).

Beyond reading and meditating on these forms, I highly suggest investing in a decent draftman's compass in order to draw them yourself. Much of the understanding comes experientially.

There are thousands of "systems" of information that can be found in the "cube" dynamics beyond what Drunvalo publicly released... Warning: it is addicting and will dramatically raise one's I.Q.

Sacred geometry changed my life.

Love & Light,
James
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:05 AM   #19
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

what if the answer to all our problems was simply to work alongside nature, the universe. By this I mean that we copy its ways which are light, shape and sound. Patterns made long ago that puzzle mankinds thinking. The trick with sacred geometry is why? I understand it as simply showing that once in the past we worked in harmony with the true universal laws to achieve balance.

We shall always fail to understand its magic whilst we work with an unbalanced mind. The mind is the key that unlocks its energy or power. It also allows us to grow.

The will is required (or thought) to activate its need, requirement or meaning.

Does any of this make sense?

I am still learning to understand all that is mystery.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:03 AM   #20
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
what if the answer to all our problems was simply to work alongside nature, the universe. By this I mean that we copy its ways which are light, shape and sound. Patterns made long ago that puzzle mankinds thinking. The trick with sacred geometry is why? I understand it as simply showing that once in the past we worked in harmony with the true universal laws to achieve balance.

We shall always fail to understand its magic whilst we work with an unbalanced mind. The mind is the key that unlocks its energy or power. It also allows us to grow.

The will is required (or thought) to activate its need, requirement or meaning.

Does any of this make sense?

I am still learning to understand all that is mystery.

Macros
I think it makes complete sense. It's really hard to wrap your mind around something so abstract. The videos I watch and the internet pages I have been reading on this have been really helpful to me. I really need to get into meditating, because I think that will really help clear up some of these concepts. I have never really done any type of meditation before... well not in a formal sense anyways. Chakra meditation is very appealing to me for some reason. I am new to all this so I am really stumbling around trying to achieve an inner peace and higher understanding of the universe we live in. I am very excited about what I've learned so far. I think it will take more than a life time to really know the Creator and the vastness of all that is. In just a few words to explain what I feel right now. I feel a great hunger for knowledge and understanding.
Peace.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:29 AM   #21
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

The Fibonacci sequence is the most beautiful pattern in our universe. From galaxies to humans to organism we all share this amazing pattern in one way or another

Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:39 AM   #22
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I agree. I just discovered this. That picture is too cool!
Old 01-23-2009, 03:57 AM   #23
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Drunvalo Melchizedek
Drunvalo is the author of three books including The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life, Volumes I and II and his newest one, Living in the Heart. These books have been published in 29 languages and reach out to over one hundred countries throughout the world

http://www.justenergyradio.com/archi...elchizedek.htm
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:41 AM   #24
no caste

This pythagorean snail was originally posted on a different thread (Scottish Ground Crew), but it may be useful here too.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?p=94709

Fibonacci spiral

Draw two small squares on top of each other. Add a sequence of growing squares counter clockwise. Draw quarter circles inside the squares (black).

They form the Fibonacci Spiral. The Fibonacci spiral is called after its numbers. If you take the length of the square sides in the order, you get the sequence 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21, ... These are the Fibonacci numbers, which you can find by the recursive formula a(n)=a(n-1)+a(n-2) with [a(1)=1, a(2)=1, n>2].
http://www.mathematische-basteleien....nacci%20Spiral

LOVE & PEACE

Last edited by no caste; 01-23-2009 at 04:44 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:22 PM   #25
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

Hi enacae,

Sacred geometry is a brilliant topic for a thread. I find the subject absolutely intriguing when you think that everything that ever was or will be, has a basis in the five Platonic solids - cube, tetrahedron, octahedron, dodecahedron and the icosahedron.

If you want to read some good books explaining more about it, you could start with "Nothing in This Book is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are," by Bob Frissell. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in who they are, and why they are here. It talks about our origins, ET's and the teachings of the ancient mystery schools in Eygpt. All very fascinating!

Much of the material in this book has come from the information given by Drunvalo Melchizedek and the 'Flower of Life' workshops he gave many years ago. Frissell's book is an easy read. If you would like more detail then go directly to Drunvalo's "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" Volume I & II.

I look forward to reading other comments.

angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote