Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #1901
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Hi Barry,

Is this the unit (5992), or may there be another one like it, that coined the term 'DNA activation'? Also, do you have any details regarding the social indoctrination/ acclimatisation program and 'readying' - like terms and concepts, (black) market/public research/ test populations or analysis/results, data 'harvesting' methods?

Also, given the wide open arrangements between private interests and defense agencies, do you think it's possible that breaches of technological know-how have occurred?

What are the 'several psychological levels'? Is it related specifically to brain wave patterning, or external visual/audio cues, e.g. newspapers, TV? The new TV's in the US can read a bit and write now. The direct skull frequency approach would be in conjunction with cell phone towers and/or portable emission units.

thanks
I do not think it was the 5992nd that coined that phrase no. I will have to be cautious in what I disclose about a currently working Unit, for obvious reasons. With that said I will seek clearance on exactly what level of data I can release.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:51 PM   #1902
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Greetings Watcher ,
Sorry for taking you briefly out of topic . It's my fault entirely I should post more often . I apologize .
The computers you are talking about . Are they biological in nature , for example no longer related to the current silicon type chips used today commercially ? Or are they similar in nature to what we got today but with more advanced biological interface ?

Cheers
2 tier system, advanced but linked biologically and what we term an AI system. Darpa have a working albeit primitive version of both.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:54 PM   #1903
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting.............the film due out in UK in November "The Fourth Kind".............then we have, according to some media reports, the pilot for the new ABC series "V we mean you no harm"..............

Place youtube vids here if I can, trailers..................

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-31-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:29 AM   #1904
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
From front page of Project Camelot................

30 October 2009

• We were delighted to have received this e-mail from Clay and Shawn Pickering, and are reproducing it here with their permission:

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009
To: Project Camelot
Subject: Greer Interview

Hey Bill and Kerry,

Clay and I were thoroughly enthralled with the Greer interview. The issues you brought up are being argued at the highest levels within certain programs. The angst is reflected at all informed policy levels.

I felt Greer was a bit under fire but... hey... this is healthy for all parties involved. How else is understanding gained? By far, this was the best "interaction" in all your interviews. I'm glad to see that Greer kept his composure. True advocacy journalism can be uncomfortable for all parties involved.

Clay and Shawn Pickering

For those unfamiliar with Clay and Shawn, the Pickering brothers are New York-based researchers who were contacted in early 2008 by a US Navy officer - "Source A" - who provided them with details of high-level talks within the United Nations concerning ET contact and disclosure. Click here for a three hour interview with Clay published by the Open Minds Forum in May 2008.

The material - which, if true, could hardly be more important - was of course controversial, and generated considerable debate and discussion. Michael Salla has recently commented on their information here [well worth reading], connecting it with what we learned a few months ago from Dr Pete Peterson, and with a recent statement by David Wilcock on Coast to Coast AM. (Because much of what David has learned has come from Camelot sources, we have of course been watching this unfold with great interest.)

So, Disclosure is in the air. We'll be recording an in-depth audio interview with Shawn and Clay and will release this within 7-10 days. We're fully aware of the importance of this and are greatly looking forward to it - and so may you be. We'll keep you closely informed.

All well and good, for the record, it was myself and DI8 whom actually were the first to state that the UN delegates/diplomats were threatened into silence. This was verified a while later. Just to let people know I am still within the loop on certain things. I get wrankled when I see comments or assumptions by individuals that I do not have my fingers on the pulse. I work at grassroots level, right there where it all actually happens. I , unlike several I could name, do NOT have my head in the clouds. The threats to the UN personnel were sufficiently strong to halt the issues and skew the entire plan.
Hi Barry,

Its all sound to unreal those in power would decide to share with us common people as they put it and I am ready for discloure.

The Earth is for everyone and all life forms. A mass et contact is already happening and a even bigger one could be on the cards with the powers at be or not don't you think Barry?

Peace
SWIFTY
Old 10-31-2009, 01:23 AM   #1905
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I am very optimistic, the day we get disclosure globally, see it on the tv, the news, the papers, when its an everyday talking point, I can relax a little. Knowing that disclosure will finally shut the mouths of all the debunkers whom have made a misery of many a whistleblowers life. Then I can say "told you so" with a very smug look on my face.

Barry
Old 10-31-2009, 01:27 AM   #1906
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Amen to that Barry!

Cheers
SWIFTY
Old 10-31-2009, 04:37 AM   #1907
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From front page of Project Camelot................

30 October 2009

• We were delighted to have received this e-mail from Clay and Shawn Pickering, and are reproducing it here with their permission:

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009
To: Project Camelot
Subject: Greer Interview

Hey Bill and Kerry,

Clay and I were thoroughly enthralled with the Greer interview. The issues you brought up are being argued at the highest levels within certain programs. The angst is reflected at all informed policy levels.

I felt Greer was a bit under fire but... hey... this is healthy for all parties involved. How else is understanding gained? By far, this was the best "interaction" in all your interviews. I'm glad to see that Greer kept his composure. True advocacy journalism can be uncomfortable for all parties involved.

Clay and Shawn Pickering

For those unfamiliar with Clay and Shawn, the Pickering brothers are New York-based researchers who were contacted in early 2008 by a US Navy officer - "Source A" - who provided them with details of high-level talks within the United Nations concerning ET contact and disclosure. Click here for a three hour interview with Clay published by the Open Minds Forum in May 2008.

The material - which, if true, could hardly be more important - was of course controversial, and generated considerable debate and discussion. Michael Salla has recently commented on their information here [well worth reading], connecting it with what we learned a few months ago from Dr Pete Peterson, and with a recent statement by David Wilcock on Coast to Coast AM. (Because much of what David has learned has come from Camelot sources, we have of course been watching this unfold with great interest.)

So, Disclosure is in the air. We'll be recording an in-depth audio interview with Shawn and Clay and will release this within 7-10 days. We're fully aware of the importance of this and are greatly looking forward to it - and so may you be. We'll keep you closely informed.

All well and good, for the record, it was myself and DI8 whom actually were the first to state that the UN delegates/diplomats were threatened into silence.

This was verified a while later. Just to let people know I am still within the loop on certain things.

I get wrankled when I see comments or assumptions by individuals that I do not have my fingers on the pulse.

I work at grassroots level, right there where it all actually happens.

I , unlike several I could name, do NOT have my head in the clouds. The threats to the UN personnel were sufficiently strong to halt the issues and skew the entire plan
Barry, there are those who do the work and there are those who take the credit. Once again the wrong people are getting their back-slapped.

With all the information you've shared within this thread and your Voice Files why aren't PC more interested in you? Seems you are being bypassed and yet your own information is being hailed via others, others whom PC respect ie Robert Dean. What is wrong with this picture?

Take care
Ara
Old 10-31-2009, 05:10 AM   #1908
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I await for a particular blue box to materialize on my door step. Then the operator comes out and ask "Would you like a ride?" And I would say "Fantastic!"
Bill "the Doctor"
Old 10-31-2009, 08:11 AM   #1909
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am very optimistic, the day we get disclosure globally, see it on the tv, the news, the papers, when its an everyday talking point, I can relax a little. Knowing that disclosure will finally shut the mouths of all the debunkers whom have made a misery of many a whistleblowers life. Then I can say "told you so" with a very smug look on my face.

Barry
Barry ,

Extremely kind and gentle of you with your reaction "told you so " .
What do you reckon should be done to the guilty parties at the very top that orchestrated this immense stuff up that has gone on for over 60 years ?
Are you for " forgiveness " ? I am not .
Cheers

Be well
Old 10-31-2009, 04:12 PM   #1910
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Myself, I wonder how far down does the accountability go? I used to think I could forgive those that are "under orders" with their own lives and mental health at stake should they refuse. And those GIVING the orders held accountable.

However, even the ones who are making the decisions; are they brainwashed by ET's? The scientist who honestly believe they are doing experiments for the greater good of humanity? Are they to blame for being deceived? Are they brainwashed by any bad Et's? I guess until we understand the entire mess, we don't exactly know where the guilt lay.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:06 PM   #1911
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry, there are those who do the work and there are those who take the credit. Once again the wrong people are getting their back-slapped.

With all the information you've shared within this thread and your Voice Files why aren't PC more interested in you? Seems you are being bypassed and yet your own information is being hailed via others, others whom PC respect ie Robert Dean. What is wrong with this picture?

Take care
Ara

I did not endure all those events and experiences for fame, I did not place myself in situations looking for fame, my work took me to many places over a period of 40+ years, but not for fame or glory. I am happy of course that my data has at long last been verified and corroborated and now spoken about by much bigger names than mine will ever be. That is gratifying and I will gladly sit back and say to myself "its taken a long time but better late than never". Fame and fortune I never tried to seek, TRUTH,JUSTICE & FREEDOM I stand for and as long as I can live my life by those I am contented. As for Project Camelot, Bill and Kerry have their band of regulars so I am not about to upset the apple cart
Old 10-31-2009, 07:07 PM   #1912
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
I await for a particular blue box to materialize on my door step. Then the operator comes out and ask "Would you like a ride?" And I would say "Fantastic!"
Bill "the Doctor"

Still plenty of time yet Bill
Old 10-31-2009, 07:15 PM   #1913
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Barry ,

Extremely kind and gentle of you with your reaction "told you so " .
What do you reckon should be done to the guilty parties at the very top that orchestrated this immense stuff up that has gone on for over 60 years ?
Are you for " forgiveness " ? I am not .
Cheers

Be well
My inner self, my nature is i hope, kind and gentle, I will be judged on that of course, as my outer self is rather opposite at times. Thats why there never could be full total disclosure. Too many heads will roll, accountability will take out thousands of names in all fields. Do not get me wrong, accountability is vital in a fair and just World, but I cannot see Governments, the Military, Intel services, Defence contractors, Scientists, etc etc, bringing forth all the guilty parties to own up to all of the crimes against humanity perpetrated over time. I could not forgive as I expect no forgiveness in the small part I had to play in numerous ops.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:16 PM   #1914
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Myself, I wonder how far down does the accountability go? I used to think I could forgive those that are "under orders" with their own lives and mental health at stake should they refuse. And those GIVING the orders held accountable.

However, even the ones who are making the decisions; are they brainwashed by ET's? The scientist who honestly believe they are doing experiments for the greater good of humanity? Are they to blame for being deceived? Are they brainwashed by any bad Et's? I guess until we understand the entire mess, we don't exactly know where the guilt lay.
Hmm, a very complicated set of issues, not easy to explain
Old 10-31-2009, 10:56 PM   #1915
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I am very glad Barry is here giving disclosure-
Old 10-31-2009, 11:11 PM   #1916
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Hi Barry & Eleni,
Yes I totaly agree with you last comment. Barry can you give some background on different types of ets that are not mentioned in mainstream?

Furthermore, do et races have different methods of contacting individuals and do the victums or friends able to learn skills such as teleportation? In addition, do et craft rely on organic fuels in emergency proceedures when magnetic propulsion or anti-gravity mechinism breakdown due to comsic ray guns?

Do shadow people work for greys or white in targeting individuals for contract hits (fear attacks which might cause induced heart attacks).

Cheers
SWIFT
Old 10-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #1917
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I did not endure all those events and experiences for fame, I did not place myself in situations looking for fame, my work took me to many places over a period of 40+ years, but not for fame or glory. I am happy of course that my data has at long last been verified and corroborated and now spoken about by much bigger names than mine will ever be. That is gratifying and I will gladly sit back and say to myself "its taken a long time but better late than never". Fame and fortune I never tried to seek, TRUTH,JUSTICE & FREEDOM I stand for and as long as I can live my life by those I am contented. As for Project Camelot, Bill and Kerry have their band of regulars so I am not about to upset the apple cart
Well said.

Take care
Ara
Old 11-01-2009, 08:11 PM   #1918
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Thankyou eleni. thats very kind of you to say. I shall respond re your earlier AI questions as soon as I get clearance, there are issues within that topic that need be careful with
Old 11-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #1919
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi Barry & Eleni,
Yes I totaly agree with you last comment. Barry can you give some background on different types of ets that are not mentioned in mainstream?

Furthermore, do et races have different methods of contacting individuals and do the victums or friends able to learn skills such as teleportation? In addition, do et craft rely on organic fuels in emergency proceedures when magnetic propulsion or anti-gravity mechinism breakdown due to comsic ray guns?

Do shadow people work for greys or white in targeting individuals for contract hits (fear attacks which might cause induced heart attacks).

Cheers
SWIFT
This area gets complicated, many say up to 50 or 60 different OPI factions are or have been interacting with this planet. Lets narrow that down to a few that are more prevalent.
Small greys
small greys working with other OPI
large greys
tall whites
ancient ones/elders

Different agendas, different levels of indifference, mostly benign, some very much so but limited in ways of assisting mankind.
Yes they have differing methods of contact, some use telepathic means only, some use a form of telepathy and projection, whilst certain ones will appear within a contacts vicinity under certain conditions.
The backup emergency systems any of them use is outside my need to know.
Thats tricky, those shadows that silence/eliminate individuals can come from varying agencies with different agendas.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #1920
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Well said.

Take care
Ara
Thankyou my dear
Old 11-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #1921
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I can mention this re 5992nd Unit. There have been occasions when both the UK and US teams were deployed in recovery ops and endured a faceoff with that nations own special ops. On one such occasion, in Alaska in 1989 a firefight ensued but no casualties resulted. A standoff as such until the special ops withdrew and allowed the 5992nd to recovery the hardware. Different cultures require different levels of psychological treatment. Besides the 5992nd input within the program there are Government agencies and the military itself which interacts with the main media keeps the indoctrination balanced. You will note however that the negative output outweighs the positive input. Thats because of the strong input from those that require a bad, negative, hostile picture be painted re any OPI. Fascinating that we have lined up in USA for screening on Tuesday coming, the pilot episode from ABC of their new "V"..........followed days later by (in UK anyways) of film "The Fourth Kind".
Old 11-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #1922
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Barry, you have done what you needed to do to teach/educate these plans that have been on the back burner for many years, it does not matter you have not been recognised, we/us those who follow your posts know the truth.
Best to sit back and let the others take claim if they wish you have done the job it is always the ones who take claim to these things that fall flat on their faces.
You can smile and know you were the one who gave credence to these writings and enlightened many, and Kerry and Bill know this they are not stupid.
Hope your feeling a little better these days.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #1923
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This area gets complicated, many say up to 50 or 60 different OPI factions are or have been interacting with this planet. Lets narrow that down to a few that are more prevalent.
Small greys
small greys working with other OPI
large greys
tall whites
ancient ones/elders

Different agendas, different levels of indifference, mostly benign, some very much so but limited in ways of assisting mankind.
Yes they have differing methods of contact, some use telepathic means only, some use a form of telepathy and projection, whilst certain ones will appear within a contacts vicinity under certain conditions.
The backup emergency systems any of them use is outside my need to know.
Thats tricky, those shadows that silence/eliminate individuals can come from varying agencies with different agendas.
Hi Barry,
Thankyou for answering this question.
Do ets manipulate the sun solar flares at any level and do we have a issue with our magnetic wave currently? Can the Earth rotation be effected due to heavy traffic of ets craft and sats above our atmosphere?

Once again thankyou,
Peace to all human and all et kind. We are all in this together!
Cheers

SWIFTY
Old 11-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #1924
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hello Barry, you have done what you needed to do to teach/educate these plans that have been on the back burner for many years, it does not matter you have not been recognised, we/us those who follow your posts know the truth.
Best to sit back and let the others take claim if they wish you have done the job it is always the ones who take claim to these things that fall flat on their faces.
You can smile and know you were the one who gave credence to these writings and enlightened many, and Kerry and Bill know this they are not stupid.
Hope your feeling a little better these days.

Thankyou for your lovely kind words Jacqui, I am very happy to be here among some great, wonderful people, I'm content in the knowledge I might have helped some here and shared with you all what little I know
Old 11-02-2009, 12:34 AM   #1925
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi Barry,
Thankyou for answering this question.
Do ets manipulate the sun solar flares at any level and do we have a issue with our magnetic wave currently? Can the Earth rotation be effected due to heavy traffic of ets craft and sats above our atmosphere?

Once again thankyou,
Peace to all human and all et kind. We are all in this together!
Cheers

SWIFTY
I think that might just be beyond their capabilities. They can manipulate our weather systems more easily than our own people. The power is available to do many things but not affect the rotation of this planet.
Closed Thread