Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 02:25 AM   #776
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Lets begin with Tuesday 10th June 1952, my birth date. We move along to 1954/55 (exact date on file but kept from me) when I was around 2, 2 and a half. That year I contracted double pnuemonia, a killer disease in the 1950's.Rushed to hospital, placed in an oxygen tent in intensive care. My condition worsened, the staff advised my parents to bring in a priest and read my last rites, which they did. I actually died for a few minutes. This is the spooky part. I viewed my small body laying in the bed, my parents sobbing, staff and priest comforting them. I viewed this from the ceiling looking down. Then suddenly a bright light, a whoosh sensation as if being accelerated from stop to high speed then back in my body. Coughing, spluttering and watching mayhem as bewildered staff and parents realised i'd come back to life.

To avoid a very lengthy narrative i will shorten to basics if thats ok. At around age 4 or 5 an event which involved all my family. I recall being in the family front room of our home, awaiting the return of my father. Suddenly there was panic, a large black cloudlike thing was ascending the stairs leading up to our front door. We rushed into the front room and hid behind the large sofa. We watched as the cloud drifted into the room, within seconds my father entered the room, hearing our screams i guess, he passed thru the cloud then stopped suddenly as if not knowing where he was or what he was doing. The cloud started to move towards us, behind the sofa. I last recall much screaming, then nothing.
Strange as it may seem we as a family only briefly discussed this event years later, brushing it to one side.

I used to like playing in the back garden of this house of ours, I'd often take my toys out there and play in the dirt. Around age 5 again one event still puzzles me to this day. It was a bright warmish day as i took my toys out to play. Its bright daylight one minute then pitch black and night time the next, I'm still sitting in the garden playing. I do not recall even being brought indoors by my parents.

Same time range again, around 5 years old. I'm watching the small black n white tv in the front room, not sure whom else is with me. Its a programme i cannot recall and paying attention on and off. Then suddenly the picture changes. This is an era of no remote controls and so any channel switching was done from the tv itself, no one did that. The screen changed to a scene showing an ordinary street with houses and a few cars. It was a very bright sunlit day, glaringly bright. A shiny disc shaped object lands in the road, a door or hatch opens. Not sure if I saw someone/something exit the disc or I knew they would, just as suddenly the picture returned to its original programme.
Later in time I asked other family members if they witnessed this but no one else did and all I received was shrugs from shoulders!!.

We moved from this house in 1957 to go to a brand new housing estate less than a mile away, the Thames View Estate, not far from the then Barking power station.
It was whilst still at Felton road that I became involved with the genetic survey, at around age 4 or 5 (again, exact date on file but kept from me).
The beginnings of many hospital visits, blood tests, x rays, other procedures, injections etc etc. Taken by parents or collected by men in suits in a car to these procedures and tests.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:55 AM   #777
ries
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Thanks Barry, for this amazing lifestory from your childhood.

I appreciate the big effort you take to get the information into the public with all it's discomforts.

This year really opened my eyes after 39 years sleeping and still after reading and hearing a lot of stuff and interviews and it's still difficult to comprehend what's going at the moment and happened in the past.

I wish you a nice year in good health and wisdom.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/image...es/newyear.gif
Old 12-31-2008, 11:25 PM   #778
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, Thanks for sharing the beginning of these events in your life with us, it can't be easy constantly re-hashing old memories.

Hope you don't mind if I begin asking questions and making comments here and there?

All the Best
Ara

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Lets begin with Tuesday 10th June 1952, my birth date. We move along to 1954/55 (exact date on file but kept from me) when I was around 2, 2 and a half. That year I contracted double pnuemonia, a killer disease in the 1950's.Rushed to hospital, placed in an oxygen tent in intensive care.

My condition worsened, the staff advised my parents to bring in a priest and read my last rites, which they did. I actually died for a few minutes.

This is the spooky part. I viewed my small body laying in the bed, my parents sobbing, staff and priest comforting them. I viewed this from the ceiling looking down.

Then suddenly a bright light, a whoosh sensation as if being accelerated from stop to high speed then back in my body.

Coughing, spluttering and watching mayhem as bewildered staff and parents realised i'd come back to life.

To avoid a very lengthy narrative i will shorten to basics if thats ok.

At around age 4 or 5 an event which involved all my family.

I recall being in the family front room of our home, awaiting the return of my father.

Suddenly there was panic, a large black cloudlike thing was ascending the stairs leading up to our front door.

We rushed into the front room and hid behind the large sofa.

We watched as the cloud drifted into the room, within seconds my father entered the room, hearing our screams i guess, he passed thru the cloud then stopped suddenly as if not knowing where he was or what he was doing.

*** So the energy had an effect on his mental faculties? Was it EM?

Barry do you think the cloudlike thing could have been a 'shroud'? A type of energy cloak which prevents something else from being seen?

The cloud started to move towards us, behind the sofa. I last recall much screaming, then nothing.

Strange as it may seem we as a family only briefly discussed this event years later, brushing it to one side.

I used to like playing in the back garden of this house of ours, I'd often take my toys out there and play in the dirt.

Around age 5 again one event still puzzles me to this day.

It was a bright warmish day as i took my toys out to play.

Its bright daylight one minute then pitch black and night time the next, I'm still sitting in the garden playing. I do not recall even being brought indoors by my parents.

*** So you have lost time and a gap in your memory. Both indications that whomever took you (assuming you were taken) didn't have the ability to return you with no passage of time. Barry, Milab?

Same time range again, around 5 years old. I'm watching the small black n white tv in the front room, not sure whom else is with me. Its a programme i cannot recall and paying attention on and off. Then suddenly the picture changes. This is an era of no remote controls and so any channel switching was done from the tv itself, no one did that. The screen changed to a scene showing an ordinary street with houses and a few cars. It was a very bright sunlit day, glaringly bright. A shiny disc shaped object lands in the road, a door or hatch opens. Not sure if I saw someone/something exit the disc or I knew they would, just as suddenly the picture returned to its original programme.
Later in time I asked other family members if they witnessed this but no one else did and all I received was shrugs from shoulders!!.

*** This may have been a 'channel check' to see what ports were open and what 'frequency' they could use for mental projection purposes.

We moved from this house in 1957 to go to a brand new housing estate less than a mile away, the Thames View Estate, not far from the then Barking power station.
It was whilst still at Felton road that I became involved with the genetic survey, at around age 4 or 5 (again, exact date on file but kept from me).

***Barry, your parents were brought together because of genetic traits they each held for the purpose of creating a certain type of offspring?

Generational selective breeding.

The beginnings of many hospital visits, blood tests, x rays, other procedures, injections etc etc.

***Tweaking and fine tuning your genetic structure?

Taken by parents or collected by men in suits in a car to these procedures and tests.

Old 01-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #779
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry, Thanks for sharing the beginning of these events in your life with us, it can't be easy constantly re-hashing old memories.

Hope you don't mind if I begin asking questions and making comments here and there?

All the Best
Ara
questions and observations are perfectly ok.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #780
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I recall being in the family front room of our home, awaiting the return of my father.

Suddenly there was panic, a large black cloudlike thing was ascending the stairs leading up to our front door.

We watched as the cloud drifted into the room, within seconds my father entered the room, hearing our screams i guess, he passed thru the cloud then stopped suddenly as if not knowing where he was or what he was doing.

It had the effect of wiping his memory there and then, left bewildered and shook up

Barry do you think the cloudlike thing could have been a 'shroud'? A type of energy cloak which prevents something else from being seen?
To be honest it could have been literally anything, it was very traumatic

The cloud started to move towards us, behind the sofa. I last recall much screaming, then nothing.

I used to like playing in the back garden of this house of ours, I'd often take my toys out there and play in the dirt.

Its bright daylight one minute then pitch black and night time the next, I'm still sitting in the garden playing. I do not recall even being brought indoors by my parents.

*** So you have lost time and a gap in your memory. Both indications that whomever took you (assuming you were taken) didn't have the ability to return you with no passage of time. Barry, Milab?
The annoying thing being details are on my files but am denied access to many instances

*** This may have been a 'channel check' to see what ports were open and what 'frequency' they could use for mental projection purposes.
Perhaps

***Barry, your parents were brought together because of genetic traits they each held for the purpose of creating a certain type of offspring?
That is something that was arranged just as my first marriage was

Generational selective breeding.
It would appear so, like many others

The beginnings of many hospital visits, blood tests, x rays, other procedures, injections etc etc.

Much was done to me and the likes of me

Taken by parents or collected by men in suits in a car to these procedures and tests.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 01-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #781
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

It had the effect of wiping his memory there and then, left bewildered and shook up

To be honest it could have been literally anything, it was very traumatic

The annoying thing being details are on my files but am denied access to many instances

Perhaps

That is something that was arranged just as my first marriage was

***Generational selective breeding.

It would appear so, like many others

Much was done to me and the likes of me

Regards

THE WATCHER
Barry, thanks for answering these questions. How frustrating to be denied access to the details in your own file.

Do you know who supplied the details in your file?

If if was a MILAB event then that explains why they have the details, but if it wasn't MILAB and was 'other' then who and how were the details supplied?

I imagine they aren't going to share that with you either?

Barry do you remember if the cloudlike phenomena came through a portal?

All the Best
Ara
Old 01-03-2009, 12:27 AM   #782
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry, thanks for answering these questions. How frustrating to be denied access to the details in your own file.
They say it would cause unnecessary trauma and confusion if i had access, so ok i'm prepared to leave it for now

the files are made up of mostly UK and USA governments departments data

If if was a MILAB event then that explains why they have the details, but if it wasn't MILAB and was 'other' then who and how were the details supplied?
Remember, there are several variations on the Milab theme

Hints and clues given over time in order to see if I could work it out myself

Can only recall what I've stated already, nothing more sorry

All the Best
Ara
Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 01-03-2009, 02:01 AM   #783
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

We moved from that TVE house in March of '59 to the house that became my
home for 20 years, a house in Goresbrook Road overlooking Castle Green
park, less than a mile away.
Right from the off I started having bad dreams, almost nightmares in a
way. The dream was always the same, in the middle of the night i would
go downstairs, and stand outside the front room door. Petrified. In the
dream i 'knew' there were small hooded beings in that room. They were
walking slowly around the large table in the middle of the room. I 'knew' they wished me evil in the dream. This went on for months. I tried telling my parents but they would have none of it.

Then one night i awoke with a thirst, my throat was burning, so not wishing to disturb my parents i went downstairs to get a cold drink. I did not even think of the dreams as i slowly and quietly made my way down the stairs.It was only once standing outside the front room door, which i had to pass on the way to the kitchen, that the dream forced its way into my head. I stood shaking, listening at the door, ready to bolt back upstairs.

For some reason, even at that early age, i needed to face this and prove to myself it was only a dream.I slowly turned the door knob and edged into the dark room, i reached for the light switch and flicked on the main light. There in the room stood several hooded small figures around the table. Each looked down so i could not see any faces. Then one lifted its head and just as it was about to remove the hood it went all dark. I awoke next morning with no recall. My parents enquired as to who went downstairs during the night as the front room light was left on and door left open. My siblings told them it was me.
I never had that dream again.

Moving onto 1962, age 10. Opposite the house in Goresbrook road at that time was the park, tennis courts and a playground with swings, roundabouts etc. It was here the next strange experience took place. Myself and my siblings were in the park one bright day. We were playing on one of the roundabouts called a 'spider'. It was a tubular metal whell with spokes on a central hub. Besides pushing the wheel round whilst standing it was possible to lay on the ground underneath, right next to the central hub and use ones feet to push the wheel faster. We were doing this on that day. I was underneath pushing whilst my brothers and sister we sitting on the wheel.

I guess i was using too much footwork, pushing the wheel faster and faster, my older sister by 2 years fell off and bashed her knee on the concrete, making it bleed. Howls of pain and tears she and my brothers made for home 150 yds away. Thinking i'm really going to get a ticking off i remained under the wheel. It was bright daylight as i lay there gazing up at the sky between the bars of the wheel. I noticed a jet black speck in the sky and was transfixed on this. The speck got bigger and bigger, it was circular, disc shaped. It got bigger and bigger as i lay watching it. When it looked to be so big i saw very little else it all went black. I next remember slowly skulking back homewards, hands in pockets looking down thinking i'm gonna get a pasting for letting my sister get injured in the park.

This went out of my memory until a while later when i kept getting flashbacks and dreams of that. After a time i remembered it fully, up till the point where the black disc almost filled the sky, then nothing, walking home.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #784
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

1962 to 1967 consisted mostly of a great deal of genetic survey type processes being done, visits to various hospitals and other establishments including Harwell. Much of this ceased at age 15 when i left school and began working.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 01-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #785
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

My entrance to the weird world of Ufo's began after seeing a two page spread in the newspaper Daily Mirror, regarding the strange happenings in the Wiltshire town of Warminster.. The Warminster 'Thing'
This was in 1965 following the events in that town Xmas morning of 1964. My interest followed onto obtaining books on the subject and reading whatever i could on this fascinating topic. By 1968 I was in full swing, even joined BUFORA, British Ufo Research Association, and from 1974 as a field investigator for them.

THE WATCHER
Old 01-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #786
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Posting shortly, 1970 to 1974..............This is when it starts to get really weird.........................

THE WATCHER
Old 01-05-2009, 12:06 AM   #787
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Regards
Originally Posted by Ara
They say it would cause unnecessary trauma and confusion if i had access, so ok i'm prepared to leave it for now

*** That is fair enough. Why traumatize yourself further. Sometimes things are so alien to our mindset it causes a mental and physical shutdown to occur.

the files are made up of mostly UK and USA governments departments data

Remember, there are several variations on the Milab theme

Hints and clues given over time in order to see if I could work it out myself

Can only recall what I've stated already, nothing more sorry
***That's quite alright. As long as 'nothing' stuck 'it's' head through the cloud that is the main thing.

THE WATCHER
Much appreciation.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 01-06-2009 at 05:06 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:16 AM   #788
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

up late, watching the snow fall from my bedroom window, better late than never LOL, it looks great out there

(sorry about posting trivia)

THE WATCHER
Old 01-05-2009, 03:23 AM   #789
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
up late, watching the snow fall from my bedroom window, better late than never LOL, it looks great out there

(sorry about posting trivia)

THE WATCHER
Never apologize for showing an appreciation for Nature my friend!
Old 01-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #790
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Barry,

In light of all the dung that's been flung in the past few pages, I wanted to ask you a question unrelated to all that:

Do your handlers have faith in people to "wake up" and see the truth for what it is? Do they desire for people to know and to prepare? Do you, The Watcher, have faith in people to "wake up"?

I'm aware that using the term "truth" can be vague as in an universe full of infinite possibilities, anything could be the truth. I am not even sure I can distinguish truth anymore.

I'm also not as good with questions as other folks as I would have to check out your material to have a better understanding of the subjects within. I cannot watch videos/dvds unless they have subtitles so it leaves me out of the loop sometimes (the annoyance that is not being able to hear). I do however enjoy reading through this thread and there will always be skeptics. It is how you deal with them that determines what progress you make.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 01-05-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #791
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Barry,

In light of all the dung that's been flung in the past few pages, I wanted to ask you a question unrelated to all that:

Do your handlers have faith in people to "wake up" and see the truth for what it is? Do they desire for people to know and to prepare? Do you, The Watcher, have faith in people to "wake up"?

I'm aware that using the term "truth" can be vague as in an universe full of infinite possibilities, anything could be the truth. I am not even sure I can distinguish truth anymore.

I'm also not as good with questions as other folks as I would have to check out your material to have a better understanding of the subjects within. I cannot watch videos/dvds unless they have subtitles so it leaves me out of the loop sometimes (the annoyance that is not being able to hear). I do however enjoy reading through this thread and there will always be skeptics. It is how you deal with them that determines what progress you make.
My handlers are concerned with the severity of the secrecy, they chose me to go public on their behalf in 1988 which came into fruition in 1994. They wish for full total disclosure, nothing short. I too share that wish and have stood by disclosure for all this time.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 01-05-2009, 10:13 PM   #792
Egg
Banned

Quote:
My handlers are concerned with the severity of the secrecy, they chose me to go public on their behalf in 1988 which came into fruition in 1994. They wish for full total disclosure, nothing short. I too share that wish and have stood by disclosure for all this time.

Regards

THE WATCHER
The severity of the secrecy. Those 5 words say so much about what is going on behind the darkest curtains at the furthest edge of the stage.

Question is, will mankind rejoice or weep in the streets when all is revealed? I hope for the former, but fear it will be the latter as the years pass by and those who know pass to the other side.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #793
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
The severity of the secrecy. Those 5 words say so much about what is going on behind the darkest curtains at the furthest edge of the stage.

Question is, will mankind rejoice or weep in the streets when all is revealed? I hope for the former, but fear it will be the latter as the years pass by and those who know pass to the other side.
Many will be held accountable, there are so many facets re full disclosure including the energy side, once it is made known we have paid such huge sums for fossil fuels and damaged the planet by using them when there is free energy, clean energy, being held secret, the public will be furious on many issues.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 01-05-2009, 10:53 PM   #794
Egg
Banned

I hear you on that one. The energy issue alone is a major reason I believe 'they' want secrets kept, let alone the elephant in the room of child abductions and mutilations and tagging.

Disclosure i feel will not come until the Bush Senior has passed through this mortal coil.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:14 PM   #795
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I hear you on that one. The energy issue alone is a major reason I believe 'they' want secrets kept, let alone the elephant in the room of child abductions and mutilations and tagging.

Disclosure i feel will not come until the Bush Senior has passed through this mortal coil.
So, we continue with the fight for disclosure

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 01-05-2009, 11:17 PM   #796
Egg
Banned

In my opinion, mankind needs a good kick up the backside that disclosure would bring to our lives. We also need those advances that are hiding behind the green door - we need anti grav, we need zero point energy, we need space travel and colonisation - before its too late and this planets ruined and we fade into the sands of history.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #797
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In my opinion, mankind needs a good kick up the backside that disclosure would bring to our lives. We also need those advances that are hiding behind the green door - we need anti grav, we need zero point energy, we need space travel and colonisation - before its too late and this planets ruined and we fade into the sands of history.
i could not agree with you more, thats why we are fighting every day for the end of the secrecy and lies

THE WATCHER
Old 01-05-2009, 11:42 PM   #798
Egg
Banned

The one huge thing that I think is the stumbling block here? education. Bear with me on this one as i'll explain why.

Science. What I did in Chemistry and Physics at A level, is now degree work. Thats only 18 years difference. Don't even get me started about stellar and extra solar science lessons. In todays subject, this is a no go.

Geography. I learnt places, data, rock formations and minerals. In short, what came from where, why and how. These days its a trendy subject with a few colour graphs in it.

Thinking for ones self. Todays youth are spoon fed the lowest form of information they in power can get away with. Spoon fed with no thirst for knowing more as their lives are sated by TV and junk.

I sound harsh? my sisters a teacher and she knows how far down this generation have sunk. She was a 'pure applied science' type, but now? now she knows more than the geography teacher so has taken up that subject as well on the time table, and fills in for the French teacher.

Dumbing down the masses is a weapon in this war to keep us 'happy eaters' in our places and not scratching at the walls of our cages.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:01 AM   #799
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So, we continue with the fight for disclosure

Regards

THE WATCHER
Only with disclosure, can humankind begin the healing process that has damaged our planet and our species for so long.

I really wish I could ask better questions but despite everything that's been said in this thread, we are lucky to have your input.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:16 AM   #800
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Only with disclosure, can humankind begin the healing process that has damaged our planet and our species for so long.

I really wish I could ask better questions but despite everything that's been said in this thread, we are lucky to have your input.

Thankyou, I appreciate your very kind words

Regards

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread