Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Default Important: Its time for action, lets orginize!

Hello,
My name is PJ C. I am at a crossroad in this life. I want to see if this comunity has and words of wisdom or could help with the delima which im having which as well effects many many people not just myself. I can see how important the things we do are and I can appreciate how little time we have left to do our work. Every day counts every single persons contribution is very important.

I am currently in a 9-5 job, I have mortage payment, gas electric, cabel, phone, internet, ect. I bailiclly make just enough money to pay bills buy food and somewhat keep the family clothed. I want so badly to make a diffrence. I know every little effort (such as posting on project avalon, educating my self thru alt. sources such as project camelot and the aray of references the internet provides) dose count. I work for a perscriptin benifits manager and mail order service for perscription medications. Basiclly i am a slave to those money hungry power thirsty drug companys, which operate behind the scenes in a very imoral, unapropriate ways. Probably more than i will ever know. I was not educated like I am now when i originally obtained my job and took on this house note. Basiclly i am explaining the same scinario for millions who are trapped by the mindcontrol of the "secrete govt" keeping me busy with nothing more than bills and a job, TV ect.

Part 2: obligations. I also have a family I am resposible for (2 kids And my lovly fiance who is saving our childrin from the grasp of mind control by staying home with the kids). I have to keep them clothed, feed, and a roof over there heads.

Action: Every little effort counts, I feel resposible due to what i know to dedicate all of my time and energy to the cause, If i dont I feel I am allowing them to tap my power. I need a way to pull off the grid. I am looking for some subjestions as to maybe a direction, maybe a group( comunial living, green living, research groups ect),Outlandish or wishful thinking, but maybe a milionaire who would like to fund something like this. New Emplyment, references to any one or thing that can help. Are there people out there that will pay some one to research, do speaches at confrences, help to wright a book, anything that one can think of to pull of this grid? The list of questions gose on and on but you see where im going. Keep in mind with the subjestions, myself as well as any one else looking for this advise may be in a position of my motage is due on the 1st and i have to have it there or i hurt my financial stability which my instinct tells me is my familys means for survival right now. I would have to arrange during the transition for these things to be paid ect. If you could adress this issue that where a large portion of my concern gose. Then there is the long term. I need something that last more than 6 mos or what have you, I need a carrer. Stability feels healthy for my family.

Final Questioin: Dose any one have any subjestions for a grid locked ming controld victum/person (such as myself) or any references to people or websites that maybe able to help? I want to see what we can brain storm togeter.

Final Anicdote: If we create a means for the mind control'd people of the world to fall off the controlers grid than there will be no mind control and there power source is lost. Help us help ourselves. What you put into us u will get back double in return. Thank you for your time and consideration: with love for all

"You say you wana revolution, well you know. Were all doin what we can!"

Last edited by lemon_sky88; 05-15-2009 at 06:30 PM.
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important: Its time for action, lets orginize!

=)

Last edited by lemon_sky88; 05-15-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #3
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post
Hello,
My name is PJ C. I am at a crossroad in this life. I want to see if this comunity has and words of wisdom or could help with the delima which im having which as well effects many many people not just myself. I can see how important the things we do are and I can appreciate how little time we have left to do our work. Every day counts every single persons contribution is very important. [snip]

"You say you wana revolution, well you know. Were all doin what we can!"
Lemon,

First.... Stop being negative... I worked in your industry....

Second.... Go find Sonia Barrett on this site, listen to her message.
She, moved into her car with two little boys... All is not
what it seems... This is a " speed Bump " at this time.

Third..... Do NOT change jobs... Your job is stable... You are in a service
to others position, this is very good.

TURN OFF YOUR TV.... RIGHT NOW... That's where the Mind
Control is coming from... The more you live in fear the more the
matrix has a hold of you... Here read this:

"Consciousness is the programming language of the universe. We are consciousness conductors. That’s what we do..! That’s who we are ! Consciousness comes through, or emanates from us. We, are the creators. We are the ones who are targeted on this planet because we are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody else does...

I hope you understand... You, put out Worry about the mortgage, bills, food,
responsibility. It comes back to you in high bill; more stress. Got to break the
cycle...

Repeat the above paragraph to yourself... memorize it... print it out...
Carry it with you... Truly, understand WHAT it means. Put it on your bathroom
mirror so you see every morning, before work. Put it up at your work station.
For every script that you fill, how many times can you look at the words...

Every form of MONEY has a life term, usually about 85 years... When the
private bank The Federal Reserve Bank, dies... They " the owners " have
to PAY the debt... Where are they going to get the money... They stole
the money they now have. Then the Nazi's came in...

So, they are reducing the value of federal reserve notes, right now...
Do you think ' they' are nervous... Scared.... Rockerfeller, has body guards
they are waiting for the citizens to come and get them, kill them. The treasury is trying to recover all the Gold stolen from the U.S. Citizens, before
the word gets out...

Law enforcement is in the dark... The TRUE power is with people like you,
my friend... They ow You... Go get the crooks... Show them the power of
an Empire. We need to hold them accountable... But, keep your job...

Your life will only get better, Lemon

Trooly,

Tango

Read death bed Confessions... It's all good !

Last edited by Karen; 05-15-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #4
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your words of wisdom. I will truely take them to heart. I am new to the posting thing and im shur i will get beter as time gose. I understand ur point about stressing over bills and the job and what have you. Im more gearing this towards i dont want to support this industrie any longer. The 9-5 seems like a trap to me. i only work to pay bills and nothing else. The ocassional electronic and what have you means nothing it will break within years or become obsolete. It all seems like a game to keep me busy. I want to break the cycle. I want to take project avalon and camelot as well as researching other sources on full time. I have a natural public speaking and leading ability recignized since an early age and would like to create a movement. Im more or less trying to find out is there a group out there i can belong to is there an easy way to make this happen or do i have to sell my home live out of my car and eat bologona to do it. Its kind of selfish of me to look into but i dont want to sacrafice my House where i feel safe to make this happen. I will if i have to but i wanted to find out if there sponsors out there comunities or groups that would pay me my wages (no more than 30,000 a year) instead of this 8 hour mindwash im currently into. So i can travel the country spend my time on research rather than being a csr for my company. Thanks for all the advise and i can appreciate what ur noting to when it comes to negativity i will take this to heart. with love for all
Old 05-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

First - I would quickly change your sig file and take your email address out. The spambots troll the internet and you will get slammed with junk email.

Last edited by Karen; 05-15-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #6
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your concern Karen i will remove my e-mail from my sig. i wanted people to be able to reach me easily but i supose this forum allows for that. I apreciate you concern =). Is there any helpful comments in reguards to my thread? With love for all
Old 05-15-2009, 07:20 PM   #7
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for your words of wisdom. I will truely take them to heart. I am new to the posting thing and im shur i will get beter as time gose. I understand ur point about stressing over bills and the job and what have you. Im more gearing this towards i dont want to support this industrie any longer. The 9-5 seems like a trap to me. i only work to pay bills and nothing else. The ocassional electronic and what have you means nothing it will break within years or become obsolete. It all seems like a game to keep me busy. I want to break the cycle. I want to take project avalon and camelot as well as researching other sources on full time. I have a natural public speaking and leading ability recignized since an early age and would like to create a movement. Im more or less trying to find out is there a group out there i can belong to is there an easy way to make this happen or do i have to sell my home live out of my car and eat bologona to do it. Its kind of selfish of me to look into but i dont want to sacrafice my House where i feel safe to make this happen. I will if i have to but i wanted to find out if there sponsors out there comunities or groups that would pay me my wages (no more than 30,000 a year) instead of this 8 hour mindwash im currently into. So i can travel the country spend my time on research rather than being a csr for my company. Thanks for all the advise and i can appreciate what ur noting to when it comes to negativity i will take this to heart. with love for all
Look Lemon, we all have to live in the matrix [the 9 to 5] I have a mortgage
for a home that went from 650 K to 207 K N' I don't really give a damn...
I still pay additional princ. on the mortgage to burn the bank on interest each
and every month. That's MY of spitting on the matrix, on my mortgage.
It's an attitude adjustment. Simply that...

Well yeah.... No One likes to work... But, its part of the Rat Race [matrix].
Part, of the game... And, there is soooo much information in this little BOX.
You also need to learn about this site.... There are distracting agents that
work this site... You will see them work the threads. Try to distract you
with dribble... Bling... So, you don't read the information... Understand it...
Also, note on the right side of each post --VIEWS-- look how fast those numbers move... There are a lot of lurkers that DO NOT sign in... Read the
info but don't want to go through the B.S. some of the members put out...

Good Luck... Enjoy, the site but B careful there are bumpy skies in right now
and SHARKS in the waters below....

Trooly,

Tango

I'm trying to get the numbers Back up... Get the " MOJO " going again...

Please Help... Let the Truth Flow again.... Go read the posts of Tango...
and, respond to those posts... It'll get the Energy flowing again...
Old 05-15-2009, 07:28 PM   #8
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Thank you for your concern Karen i will remove my e-mail from my sig. i wanted people to be able to reach me easily but i supose this forum allows for that. I apreciate you concern =). Is there any helpful comments in reguards to my thread? With love for all
I'm short on time right now lemon - but I was Medical Technologist - and quit because once I woke up it felt like selling my soul to the devil. I don't recommend you quit your job - it has not worked out well for me at all. My dream is being a directory for people asking questions like you have - but so far it is all volunteer and I've grown very weary of that. Maybe I'll have more time later - but it's looking like a real busy weekend.

On your personal page, there are tabs, one of them says something like contact - and people can send you an email from there. Gotta run.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...find out if there sponsors out there comunities or groups that would pay me my wages (no more than 30,000 a year) ...So i can travel the country spend my time on research...
Maybe an individual or non-profit organization looking to hire an enterprising, responsible person like yourself...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #10
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Tango : I can realy apricate your view, im not just saying that. It is my current view. What im looking for is alternatives. There out there. I just have to find them. And this question is kind of an attemt to see what i can rouse. Im not going to quit my job right now. I am a person who needs this security. My soon to be wife, kids, Close family that love my family being here, close friends I help ect. What im looking for is a next step. Some one to say hey this worked for me maybe itll work for you. I have to bust out, no one likes to work because work is brain wash. TV is a part of this concept as well as lots of other things. Im trying to just hear what other people have done to excape, I know there out there. Im also trying to hear other people in my situation and start kind of a brain storm on what to do here.

Karen: Thank you very much for replying i know ur such a busy person. I do consider it an honor you check my post. as u see with what I said to Tango I am not making an imediate jump I will grind this out just for a bit. Im tryin to start a positive brain storm as this is a problem no one has solved cause were all still stuck. If we find a way to excape than we can influence others as well. Ur pverty right now will come back 10 fold. Maybe not in the welth of man but in the welth of life. Youve insired me =) Thank You.

Seashore: I Think those are great recomendations. Its kind of what i have in mind. Any direction on any that I can look into?"

Thanks every one! Keep these post coming this is positive. And Tango im short on time but i will be amping ur post up as well with positive reply. Thanks again good buddie -with love to all
Old 05-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #11
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I just moved Sonia Barrett forward for you to easily find.

Look for: Do you get it, I get it, you should get it...
Tango

Just so you know Sonia Barrett is 51 years old... Experienced...

Trooly,

Tango