Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 02:30 AM   #1
mwood82
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bill and Kerry??

Its been 2 weeks and 2 days since Bill and Kerry have updated the Camelot website. Anybody know the status of the two, dont want to scare anyone but are the alright?
mwood82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:32 AM   #2
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill and Kerry??

I think they have been traveling quite a bit accumulating information and interviews for the site.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:38 AM   #3
RebeccaJernigan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi
I have heard from them in the past few days and they are traveling as well as that they do not have good internet connections where they have been. So we should have some great new things coming up from them! I am excited!
RebeccaJernigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:39 AM   #4
IronWoman

Unhappy Re: Bill and Kerry??

they've been online.. both of them ,yesterday

i guess they're just mighty busy with traveling!

='( i miss having their presence here 2..
Old 10-16-2008, 02:41 AM   #5
Tuza

I though they said they were going to Thailand from Australia for rest and work?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:56 AM   #6
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I though they said they were going to Thailand from Australia for rest and work?
I had the same thoughts and a bit of worries!

Yes, last thing what they said, that they will go to Thailand. But to me it is strange to, that one of their last update on www.projectcamelot.org goes back to 4 October.

I have sent a mail to Kerry a couple of hours ago. I will let you know, when she replied to me.

I really hope, that they are well and everything is ok.

Please to all reader of this post, whenever you have a sign of life, please let the community know!

Greetings, silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:10 AM   #7
Tuza

After just logging on and reading your post Silverman you have me worried now. Have the mods heard from Bill and Kerry. It can't be that long ago, I felt sure we heard from Bill and Kerry later than that!
Old 10-16-2008, 06:12 AM   #8
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

i read somewhere a post from kerry about being back to camelot on oct 17th after their nexus meeting. but i cant remember where i read it
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:13 AM   #9
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think they have been traveling quite a bit accumulating information and interviews for the site.
Bill and Kerry does use a UFO to travel.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:34 AM   #10
narain
Avalon Senior Member

where ever they are...they must be busy...collecting more info...to ensure the peoples safety...may God bless them.
narain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:58 AM   #11
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Actually I believe this might be the right answer!

For all the great and excellent interviews they organize and take care that we get a maximum inside know-ledge, they got invited

for a trip for two in an UFO and coming back with some crazy interviews they did with ETs.

After the UFO trip they will do some stargate travelling and a wilde ride with some 13 miles under the ground top secret rocket-train joy ride from Area 51 to Las Vegas.

When they arrive in Las Vegas Hank Pauslon and Ben Bernanke are waiting at the "rocket-train" station below one of Las Vegas hotels.

After this they do some black-jack, roulette and so on.....with USD 700 billion to gamble with!

, silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:22 AM   #12
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Re: Bill and Kerry??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon

Actually I believe this might be the right answer!

For all the great and excellent interviews they organize and take care that we get a maximum inside know-ledge, they got invited

for a trip for two in an UFO and coming back with some crazy interviews they did with ETs.

After the UFO trip they will do some stargate travelling and a wilde ride with some 13 miles under the ground top secret rocket-train joy ride from Area 51 to Las Vegas.

When they arrive in Las Vegas Hank Pauslon and Ben Bernanke are waiting at the "rocket-train" station below one of Las Vegas hotels.

After this they do some black-jack, roulette and so on.....with USD 700 billion to gamble with!

, silverman
Since Bill and Kerry are the owners of Avalon, they also could be the "controllers"-"the people telling what goverments to do"...

What other kind of life-outside of Avalon does Bill and Kerry does do? Top Secret Stuff...
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:45 AM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

They just emailed us.

Hi, All -

Just a brief note!

Having terrible trouble with internet connections... still troubleshooting the problem. We should (must!) be online properly within 24 hours or so. We’re in one place now for a week and have a bunch of work to do... got a call from Jordan Maxwell this morning and have an audio interview booked for the next day or so, as soon as we can connect properly. Not been able to check into the Forum yet. We are fine... our love to all of you.

Hugs - Bill and Kerry
Old 10-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #14
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post

What other kind of life-outside of Avalon does Bill and Kerry does do? Top Secret Stuff...
Bill's a travellng Teddy Bear salesman & Kerry runs a spider farm
Old 10-16-2008, 09:20 AM   #15
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
They just emailed us.

Hi, All -

Just a brief note!

Having terrible trouble with internet connections... still troubleshooting the problem. We should (must!) be online properly within 24 hours or so. We’re in one place now for a week and have a bunch of work to do... got a call from Jordan Maxwell this morning and have an audio interview booked for the next day or so, as soon as we can connect properly. Not been able to check into the Forum yet. We are fine... our love to all of you.

Hugs - Bill and Kerry
Finally! The return of Mr. Maxwell!
This one WILL be good!
aiwass322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #16
Tuza

Good one Colin. I have a bunch of different teddies.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:21 AM   #17
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaJernigan View Post
Hi
I have heard from them in the past few days and they are traveling as well as that they do not have good internet connections where they have been. So we should have some great new things coming up from them! I am excited!
I look forward to the next messages that they bring, but I can't say I'm excited at the the thought of the next installments of dooooooom.

I think excited is the wrong word for meto use, probably in my case it would be "interested to hear the latest news".

Lets put it this way, they believe in what they are doing, and it is not entertainment. Whether there is much in what they are finding out only time will tell, but like I say, true, bogus, 50/50 its not a show, so excited doesn't describe my felings.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:15 AM   #18
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Bill and Kerry??

I'm not amused with this.
A lot of people around the world criticize the 14th Oct as big failure and the attached the messenger.
This was indeed very sad to see.
But nobody noticed that Bill and Kerry published for MONTHS news about big (NEGATIVE) event taking place in the first 10 days of October and that nothing happens?
The most ironical part is that we got "indication" to be positive as members of this forum but in fact the doom is coming from the front news published by Bill and Kerry.

and in the middle of the proclaimed crises they decided to go in holiday?!

I think the minimal action that we could expect after nothing happens is a statement like "sorry for publishing wrong information, we are aware that our decision to publish those information was wrong. In future we will more carefully in the choice of our fonts.".
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:18 AM   #19
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

I think David Icke was to be interviewed on October 16.

That's going from memory. Correct me if I'm wrong!
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:45 PM   #20
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

[corvo]But nobody noticed that Bill and Kerry published for MONTHS news about big (NEGATIVE) event taking place in the first 10 days of October and that nothing happens?

and in the middle of the proclaimed crises they decided to go in holiday?!

Corvo, this has been said elsewhere, and the answer was along the lines of "what part of GLOBAL ECONOMIC MELTDOWN (that became VERY apparent on October 7th) do you not understand???

As for them taking a 'holiday', I don't think Bill and Kerry know the meaning of the word!!! I suspect they have been 'working' thoughout this time.

Finally, I understand them to be MESSENGERS providing information for you and I to consider and decide to act upon (or not).

I see them as people, like you and me, who have chosen a course of action and are even now engaged in carrying out that action whether they are 'visible' here on Project Avalon or not.

Last edited by Shikasta; 10-16-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #21
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin L Falcon View Post
Bill's a travellng Teddy Bear salesman & Kerry runs a spider farm
Colin...I laughed out loud when I read this!!! What a wonderful picture!! Thank you!!

And I just know that these two will be protected....they haven't finished the job they set out to do yet, and I know they have no intention of bunking off early!

I'm sure they are touched, though, by the concern communicated here!

Love, Angel
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:25 PM   #22
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Bill and Kerry??

My love goes out to Bill and Kerry...I fully support and trust their intensions!
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:27 PM   #23
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwass322 View Post
Finally! The return of Mr. Maxwell!
This one WILL be good!
2nd ed wooo wooo
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:41 PM   #24
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

Just a 'Hi all' would be good!
theochennell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:45 PM   #25
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

I think we have been pounded into submission with bad news on the economy that we forgot the first 10 days of October were pretty bad economy wise..

And could just be the start of more bad economic news.

We are in for some very changing times... and October 2008 seems to be at the heartbeat of the launch of those times.

Looking forward to hearing from Bill and Kerry on more news.. they have the best stuff on the Net right now.
yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote