Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 01-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #26
Traveler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Complex disorders...

Thank you Spiralina, that was amazing. Fluoride does destroy the mind/body connection. My friend still disbelieves that alternative cures exist. This person has been miserable for a long time and dosen't even believe that happiness exists (a tough case for me huh). By the way, if I recall correctly, Dr Deagle's nascent iodine product (Nutriodine) is said to displace fluoride molecules off your dna. Good for detox. Thanks again to all.

Traveler
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #27
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Thank you Spiralina, that was amazing. Fluoride does destroy the mind/body connection. My friend still disbelieves that alternative cures exist. This person has been miserable for a long time and dosen't even believe that happiness exists (a tough case for me huh). By the way, if I recall correctly, Dr Deagle's nascent iodine product (Nutriodine) is said to displace fluoride molecules off your dna. Good for detox. Thanks again to all.

Traveler
Greetings Traveler.... Yes to the iodine.

However this is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg...

Depending on how the toxin has presented itself in the forms of dis-ease and other maladies in the body.. first foremost is to avoid fluoride. This means black and other teas... packaged eating products with ingredients we can't pronounce. Alternative sources for water that I mentioned earlier.

and a short list of suppliments to further research/consider.. that of kelp, codliver oil, boron/borox, amongst other considerations.

It's on the internet... I have books dating back to the sixties that warned of fluoride poisonings... pubilshed by J I Rodale and staff, Rodale Books Inc.

I've become keen to identifying fluoride related maladies. It's massive. If these folks only knew.... I'm alarmed since in particular, the exploitation of symptoms... that's taking place.

If this message offended anyone, please accept my deepest aplogies. I mean well...

Kindest Regards, Deborah
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #28
JennyG
Avalon Senior Member

My toxicologists says that neurological problems are usually caused by toxins in the brain which effect the cholinestrates. Your friend may want to get a blood test to see if she has abnormal cholinestrate levels. This causes the brain to fire irregularly. The antidote for this is detoxification and taking EGG lecithin many times a day to keep the cholinestrates stabilized. Anytime i tell my toxicologist i'm sad or angry. She says "Lecithin Lecithin Lecithin!" So i take it but when i stop i get terribly depressed bc i'm detoxing poisons which has affected my cholinestrates. This is the reason for most depression she says. I also think mercury or other heavy metals in the brain cause this problem too.
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote