Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #76
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
The progress in the money experiment. Money just keeps getting easier to manifest itself in my life. I am almost freaking out, but hey there's many things that as much logic , scientific reasoning or other types of explanations that I applied it still freaks me out. I know there's people who are incredibly lucky, I met such people and I can tell you luck has absolutely nothing to do with it. The frequency vibrations which your inner essence can produce can materialize anything you want in your life. I wish it was that easy to solve the problems manifested in this world. Here's one controversial statement which I would like to mention base on the conclusions of my money research. The inhabitants of this planet are responsible for manifesting our present reality. In other words through the media , the education system and other brainwashing institutions the illusion of negativity through war , education to achieve power and success.The privilege vs. the non privilege, poor as oppose to rich. We have contribute to this reality by accepting this illusion as a matter of fact, we have become contributors to this chaos. To alter this 3 dimensional reality is not as hard as some might think. I am sure there's people who would love to disprove my conclusions for whatever reason. Is okay with me, really !!! It takes one person at a time to make this a better world by changing your inner perception of this 3 dimensional so called reality. PS as I am writing this my small children are tugging at my feet. So I got to go.

Yes Frank I know that you are 100% percent correct. I'm also experimenting on my own thanks to your inspiring story and now I'm doing what I need to do to bring change with a lot more consistency than two years ago when I first discovered the solfeggio frequencies.

I'm starting to see positive change and it only has been two weeks. Thanks for this thread and keep letting us know about your progress and your experiences.

Peace brother

Last edited by Truthman; 02-10-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:54 AM   #77
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Truthman thank you, at times I am hesitant to write. Once your body begins generating these frequencies is like opening pandora's box. Everything becomes so clear, it is as if I am living in two worlds at once. Nothing that I have experience before can compare to this. I am almost afraid to ask questions because I start to access information at such a fast rate my mind cannot keep up with the information and it overwhelms me. I hope that what we are learning can be pass down to our children. Emmanuel Swedenborg used to sleep for weeks at a time while visiting spiritual realms. As a young man reading his books I wonder if this could be possible. Could people soul travel at will ? I guess you guys and gals know my answer, that is a definite YES. I just get constant chills and if I am driving or something where my attention has to be there I find that I can do both but my body begins to shake a little. Not a nervous type shake but a vibrational type, I cannot hold my spirit to this dimension . All the answers to your questions can be reveal to you in a instant once you are free of the illusion, if I leave anything to my children it will be a manual on how to activate your inner essence and set it free. There are many ways, I know. The experiments with these frequencies have produce some incredible results, I hope that it can benefit you as much as it has me. Thank you all...
May you find your way, may your journey open the door to your home for it is there that you will know ;"the real you".
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:43 PM   #78
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

After two weeks of solfeggio frequencies playing in the background almost 24 hours a day, here is what I noticed.

Less conflicts between my two boys and also the children of my wife's daycare...

Less conflicts between my wife and myself and when it happens, the intensity is diminished. We might keep our dishes plates for longer this time .

More deeper sleep for everyone, especially my youngest boy.

Is it coincidence? I think not and gladly will keep them playing.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:02 AM   #79
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Steven I know what you mean about the wife and kids . It gets pretty hectic with kids running around all day. So is good to have a tool like this to settle down the emotional stress that we experience from time to time. I cannot recall when my wife and me had a noticeable disagreement, since I began using these frequencies our mood has mellow quite a bit. Kids can drive you crazy but I learn to laugh and try to stay calm amid the storm that children can create.
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:14 AM   #80
beren
Avalon Senior Member

beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:58 AM   #81
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Beren you are the author of your journey and all the passages to your book can be found within you, just grab your pen and begin to write, you will write millions of books of inspiration. Is all already written within each and everyone of us, all we have to do is open the door. My friend blessings to you and your family..
PS is time to put the kids to bed so good night to all.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 02-12-2010 at 02:01 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:14 AM   #82
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've noticed a boost in productivity and clearer thinking and I've been listening to the 528hz frequency for a few mornings now. It's a routine: Get home from work, eat, shower and then listen to the frequency before I fall asleep.

Not doing too much for my dreams but my outlook is generally clearer. Without going too far and possibly jinxing myself, I dont' feel sick though I see a lot of people around me becoming ill right now.

It's true that these frequencies are powerful. I don't want money or fame or anything. I just want to stay positive and to live my life the best I possibly can.

I've been experimenting with trying to send good vibes to people I know. I don't know if it has any effect on them but it's worth concentrating while listening to the frequencies.

I'm also pretty well off financially and making progress in the things I'm preoccupied with now (full-time job, DJ job, state commission and part-time schooling).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:04 PM   #83
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The subject of another experiment with frequencies I have been focusing my attention on is Dreams. We all dream but because we are all busy bodies moving around seldom do we pay attention to our dreams. So I decided to try to recollect my dreams every morning and note down some impressions. This morning I have for the last two hours gave it my undivided attention . Now although most of us do not recollect our dreams. Dreams is a way for your inner essence to store information. This information comes to you via imagery, symbols, emotions, sounds, . The information is not store in the brain , it is store within the memory of your resonator the heart.Often people confuse their dreams with messages for the world, when in fact they are messages to help you in your growth process.The imagery you see are uniquely your own. As you begin to come in contact with your true self , the information store within your resonator begins to activate itself, trillions of images, impressions, sensations, emotions, sounds ,begin to be decipher by your whole being.If we take the time to be patient with ourselves most of our daily problems and upheavals could be solved through our dreams. This is the time when your inner essence is free to roam, explore and learn.
Thank you to all for your continue support and participation to this thread.

Blessings to all...
Old 02-12-2010, 01:59 PM   #84
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't been dreaming much lately for some reason but I have to agree with you on the reason for dreams and what they usually represent.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #85
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Humble Janitor I like that name it says a lot about you as a person. The frequency experiments have brought what for me are entirely unexpected results. The secret to these frequencies is that our body does not operate on intellectual stimulus as we where taught in school instead it operates via frequencies codes which our planet is producing naturally. These frequencies codes are the origin of all things, it connects us in ways we have yet to understand. I hope that long after we are gone ,the coming generations will continue with this research, we have barely scraped the surface of the potential they have for our future as we learn to applied these frequencies codes as part of our everyday lives.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:30 PM   #86
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

For the readers of this thread I will like to give you an update about the money experiment. As I am writing this I am in total shock. At this moment I am financially stable , think about what that means to you, financial freedom.For me it means that I can dedicated my life to my family and research and try and serve in whatever way I can in my community . The only motivation for starting this thread is because these frequencies do work. They are very simple to use. Everyone in my family my friends we are very happy because the money experiment has work in ways we could never imagine. I wish for you all the best with your own experiments with these frequencies. Here in the island of PR some clinics are using these frequencies to help children with mental disorders and emotional problems. My hope is that these frequencies can become part of the school curriculum some day. I owe a debt of gratitude to two people who I would like mention here and that is Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan because through the information they posted in Project Camelot about these frequencies through the many people they have interview I was able to research and apply these frequencies in my life . To all of you who are reading this thread I can only say with the utmost humility that these frequencies do work. They have shatter all of my concepts and believes about this 3 dimensional reality. In closing I would like to encourage all of you to post your results and experiences with these frequencies. Believe or not I am a little shy to post my results so I keep it simple. While many times I have to pinch myself because the results are just too incredible yet they are real.

Blessings to all...

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 02-22-2010 at 03:22 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:10 AM   #87
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
For the readers of this thread I will like to give you an update about the money experiment. As I am writing this I am in total shock. At this moment I am financially stable , think about what that means to you, financial freedom.
Awesome bro, I'm so happy for you. Thanks to inspiration from your AWESOME story, I'm hearing the frequencies as much as I can, because I have a big desire to change my life and have peace of mind.

I'm also going to do money experiments mostly doing Internet Marketing and playing the lottery. I'm watching the money videos you sent me before I go to bed. Thanks man and PLEASE keep us updated!!!!

Last edited by Truthman; 02-22-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:32 AM   #88
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Truthman I really do not know what to say I am at a lost for words. I am not into material possessions, me and my family live simple lives. Yet it is niece to get in the car go anywhere with the family and not have to worry about money. Society has made us slaves to an economic system, is nice to feel liberated as a family unit of that. Many of my friends are now inspire to try out these frequencies , they know me to be an honest person. I am 52 yrs. old, I wish in a way that I would have come across these frequencies sooner. The what if moments play in my head, for example, what if my parents knew about these frequencies and they in turn taught me about them. It is never too late of course. The way my children are seeing their world encourages me that there is hope for a better tomorrow.My oldest son baffles me he takes his school money and it grows. His uncles who are older than him waste their money and ask my kid who is 15 yrs. old for money so as he always saves his and he is always eager to help them out , his uncles in turn give him a small fee for the money they borrow from my kid. I watched him and smile. He is very generous always buying gift for his brothers and sisters and family members all with his school money. I know we could end poverty if we put our minds and hearts to do this. We have the power to make our world a better place , this is the message I give to my kids and they take it to heart. My focus now is family, friends and neighbors.
I worry not about the end of the world , instead I worry about recreating my world. To you I say make your world what you want it to be, make it a beautiful place.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:30 PM   #89
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Is early in the morning and as I wake up I am enjoying the feeling of the morning the tingling warm sensations that rush through my body as if a million souls where embracing me. At the beginning of my post I mention that I had a dream about a wish box before I began my money experiments. The wish box contains a list of my wishes and a few dollars. On top of that box I placed a candle that it is always lit and a glass of water. The wish box became the corner where I would go and say thank you for all my wishes have already come to pass. The wish box is full of money because every time something good happen to me I drop in a few more dollars, since everyday something good happens my wish box is full . This money I know I'll give to those in need.
I got local shops playing these frequencies in their establishments , because as I recounted my story many people are getting inspire. I am a humble and simple man yet I know we can change this world and make it a better place.
The frequencies to heal this planet are stronger than ever and tyrants will give in to the love, compassion and humility that is engulfing this planet. Imagine a million souls creating these frequencies vibrations of healing and warm embrace it exist inside of you. The entire cosmos is sending out healing frequencies, just close your eyes and allowed them to be part of your life.
I do not know where my life will lead me next , I am ready for my next challenge, my experiments will continue on a much larger scale.
For you and yours a warm embrace from the million souls that are embracing me every single moment of my life, may they always embrace you also.
Lets make our world a beautiful place.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 02-25-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #90
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

In the last few days a lot of strange things has happen to me and I suspect is not just me. The laptop that I use for my research just die. Bought another and had problems with it as well. It has been a challenging week . As always I remain calm waiting for the eye of the storm to pass. Finally I am re- recording all new solfeggio videos. The week that I did not listen to solfeggio frequencies seem like I had less energy and was a bit out of focus. So yes these frequencies do make a incredible difference in creating a harmonic balance in our inner essence. We face many challenges on a day to day basis , having the tools to give you a boost to look at these challenges as just another hurdle that you have to jump over without giving it a second thought is, REALLY GREAT!!! Right now is smooth sailing, the wind is behaving and I'm moving right along, 18 hours to go to finish all the recordings. Many changes are taking place all around us and that is a healthy normal part of our growth process. It is what makes life interesting and it is how we transcend beyond this 3 dimensional reality. There's insurmountable amounts of opportunities to grow through the day to day hurdles. These frequencies can help you to become a spiritual athlete of sorts, we might slow down a little but soon you gain your second wind again and is time to run or sprint worry free . Life is like an obstacle course when you reach your goal is time to start yet another course which may be more challenging yet each obstacle can be easy to climb if we do not worry or hesitate just keep going, laughing , smiling and enjoying each and every moment of your life. There's so much to do, so much to learn , so much to experience , no time to wasted on worrying. On your mark get set, GO!!!!

Blessings to all of you and your families.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #91
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Frank. My wife just shared with me that she had a 'spiritual experience' and she thinks it was triggered by the solfeggio frequencies.

Few months ago, she told me it was a long time since she had her last 'spiritual experience'. She used to have several during a year, but since our child are running around, she haven't had any. Busy mom I guessed.

So, a couple days ago, I was out at work and she was relaxing while the kids were sleeping. At the background, the 741Hz was playing with binaural beats. It was a little louder then it used to be and she was listening them.

After a couple minutes, the frequencies were different, she was clearly hearing music, divine music she says, with high pitch voices and child laughing. She closed her eyes and began to see images of a world of crystal. All was made out of crystal, even the poeple.

After a couple minutes, she came back to Earth . She was in a very profound peace. That is why she thought it was not coincidence, or vivid dream, but a real mystical experience triggered by the solfeggio frequencies. She felt it was her oversoul who came to make her remember how cherish she was...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:55 AM   #92
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thanks Steven for sharing. There's a point of spiritual clarity that we begin to experience as your body becomes in tune with your soul. My wife is becoming very perceptive , she was a bit shy now she's confident and very mellow. Niece change which makes our relationship much more enjoyable.
As you know dealing with kids all day can be very hectic so is niece to relax and connect to our inner essence , these spiritual experiences become more frequent as your resonator is able to reproduce these frequencies naturally. Thank you Steven for sharing your wife experience , my hair in my body stands up for I can really relate, these out of body experiences reshape our focus and sense of reality, bringing us back to the everlasting beauty that lies within each and everyone of us.

Thanks Steven.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:14 AM   #93
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

This is one of my favorites:

QUANTUM COGNITION
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:44 AM   #94
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Majorion thanks for the video, the location symbol of infinity is a universal statement and is very powerful .These frequencies are a very powerful language that is beyond our temporal physical existence, you might say that it is an infinite language that transcends time and space. In the future our understanding of language will be more in tune with frequencies that heal, reshape and recreate our lives connecting us in ways that will alter our 3 dimensional reality and understanding of the way we communicate and connect to our surroundings.

Blessings to you and yours..
Old 03-06-2010, 10:39 AM   #95
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Is early in the morning and for the last few hours I have been meditating upon something that I wanted to share with you for a while now. So many people around the world receive messages of inspiration, dreams, prophesy, etc.. What I have come to understand now is that these messages are usually meant for the individual that receives it.
Each one of us suffers from what I call a messianic complex. This is an integral part of human nature.
Each individual is the master or director of his or her own journey. I ask myself why are humans program this way and the answer is simple humans also posses an automatic self destruct button that can create havoc not only to ourselves but the entire globe and beyond.
My message today is that each one of us are our own saviors by taking responsibility for our actions, the tools are there, via multiple avenues to assist you on your journey, it is you and only you that has to find the key within yourself to unlock the power that lies within your heart.
Each one of us faces the end of times within our life cycle, what you choose to make it of it by creating a work of art within your life or just self destruct is up to each and everyone of us.
Thus the messianic complex is alive and well within you.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #96
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Right one, Frank Samuel! I have come to pretty much the same conclusion. Many thanks.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #97
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Morning to you all, I wanted to share that complimentary to the solfeggio and binaural beats experiments is your daily attitude. This one is a must, and that is "projecting an attitude of gratitude". Every morning I take a few seconds just to say thank you for everything, reset my goals via rewriting simple words like happiness, wealth, health. harmony, etc.. I do this in a crystal candle but you could do it using anything, the intend here is the key. So often we go about our day without taking the time to thank the many souls that surround your life and indeed provide protection and assistance. This is a motivating factor for all of the creative forces that are shaping your world. The rush of energy and warm feeling of embrace that surrounds me after doing this every morning helps me to feel confident in having good positive experiences in everything I do no matter what storms come my way. Remember your attitude of gratitude and positive intend plants the seeds in the soil, this for me is the same as watering my plants. You have to nourish your soul this is how it begins to grow roots that can never be pluck from the ground for they go out into space and beyond. Create a solid foundation through fomenting a beautiful attitude of gratitude within your soul this will attract millions upon millions of souls who will be eager to help you in all your endeavors. Is time to go my family calls. Great day to you all a big hug from me and my family to yours.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #98
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Today I am in the mood for celebration, I celebrate life because with the proper tools and knowledge all matters can be resolved. My life is beautiful and it is my wish, hope and prayer that it is contagious and it catches on like a virus that cannot be cured. Lately as we all know this has become a disaster area , I just plead with everyone to be patient, lets contribute with good vibrations, frequencies, email support for both Bill and Kerry. Anything positive you could think to make a contribution. This website as well as Project Camelot holds a special place in my heart and I know that it holds a special place for you also. I am not about to leave and I hope that irregardless of your sentiments you'll stick out.
This has been a tough month overall but there's no hurdle tall enough that we cannot climb. Together we can climb all the hurdles that come our way it is more fun climbing them together than all by ourselves. in spanish there's a saying that says, " dale tiempo al tiempo", the meaning is, in time all wounds would heal . Tomorrow this matter will soon be forgotten and we can get on with our lives together as a family the Avalonians are alive and well.

Blessings to all..
Old 03-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #99
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Good evening to all who read this thread took a little brake to share with my children and put hings into perspective and the following info came from a heart to heart talk with my son who's 15, he's a gentle giant well over 6 feet and 240 lbs. I talk to him about goals. If you want to accomplish something in your life the goal is the most important thing because we all have plans and as you get caught up in your plans things never work out the way you plan instead focused on the goal, focused on your goal as you would focus a camera lens to take a photograph if the camera is out of focus no matter how many pictures you take the pictures will be blur . Make simple concise goals for example health, happiness, wealth, harmony, peace and tranquility are goals. Make a priority list of the goals you want to accomplish remember that health is important because without it is difficult to accomplish the rest of your goals also happiness is important because if you have wealth but you are not happy then is makes no sense to have wealth. I ended the conversation by telling him that if would have known this information before my life would have been a lot easier, He replied Dad your lens was way out of focus, and I replied, I don't think my camera was even functioning and we both laugh. The goal is what creates the images that produces the energy frequencies that begin to shape and form the things you want to create in your world. Focus each day for a few minutes on your goal the forces of the universe will take care of the rest.

Blessings to all...
Old 03-15-2010, 04:33 AM   #100
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Frank,

As ever you touched my heart and soul with your beautiful comments. I especially liked the analogy of the camera lens which is out of focus. As a result you only get blurred images. I have a son as well and you inspire me a lot. I liked it when your son told you your lens was out of focus. It reminded me of the beginning of a Woody Allen movie where 'daddy 's out of focus' which I found here and would like to share with you:

Peace, light and focussed intention with a sauce of healing Solfeggios
xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote