Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
md3inaustin
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Seeking spiritual guidance/advice from an enlightened or psychic female perspective

Hello Everyone,
I am a married young man in my early 30's looking for something, anything, any advice to help me gain clarity and feel confident with a decision I am unsure how to make. The title of my thread here requests a an enlightened or psychic female perspective because I have plenty of male friends but only a couple are partially awake and the 1 fully awake - is a bit immature when it comes to male/female relationships, and I am at a cross-roads in my marriage and care enough about this woman to want in the end to, ultimately, make the right decision - and not simply base it off of looking out for myself 1st, even if that means it's going to be difficult.

I am with a person who is asleep, by conscious choice, and in complete denial at the same time. I've been awake only for 3yrs now, married the same amount of time - was awoken by a friend 2 months before my wedding, and of course from the beginning have tried to share all of my experience and new found information and research with my wife, but have always been met with scoff's of naivety, silence, or arguments of why I am "obsessed with" or "so passionate" about "truth" and "raising awareness" and why I can't just be like everyone else, or my favorite, "at least keep it just as a hobby".

I am plagued daily with emotions of frustration, anger, confusion, and especially most often depression about whether I am wasting what precious moments might be left in life arguing instead of helping my own evolution and that of others, and if that's even a warranted concern. On top of it, I'm slowly starting to piece together how much of my partner's previous relationships I did not know about and in what way they where very different from us....

My ultimate question in the end is, what is the right change or a fair change I need to make in our relationship to correct and re-balance....because the change appears as though it's only going to come from my direction. But there is more detail to it than just this, ...I apologize this is a little wordy, I can actually get straight to the nutz & boltz easily once a dialog has started, but I don't want to waste my time explaining everything before knowing that I am speaking to someone that actually wants to listen and help...

Thank You ahead of time for your thoughts & consideration, नमस्ते Namasté
~ md3inaustin
md3inaustin is offline   Reply With Quote