Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
HorizonQ2
Banned

Default Are Aliens Intergalactic or Interdimensional?

Personally, I think that aliens are interdimensional entities, rather than intergalactic physical beings. I don't think that there's a larger reality, outside and above our own, which we cannot comprehend. I don't believe that Reptilians, Greys, Pleiadians and Andromedans are travelling here. I think that it's extra-dimensional beings who are "pretending" to be these so called aliens. I think it's a part of a big scam to lead humanity up the garden path. What do you say?
HorizonQ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Aliens Intergalactic or Interdimensional?

I think there are beings at every stage imaginable out there. Interplanetary, interstellar, intergalactic, interdimensional, and probably more we haven't begun to imagine yet.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
HorizonQ2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
I think there are beings at every stage imaginable out there. Interplanetary, interstellar, intergalactic, interdimensional, and probably more we haven't begun to imagine yet.
That's plausible. I don't believe that we're God's only creations. However, how about on this Earth? Do you believe that what people are facing here are Intergalactic, or Interdimensional?
Old 01-04-2010, 10:38 AM   #4
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonQ2 View Post
That's plausible. I don't believe that we're God's only creations. However, how about on this Earth? Do you believe that what people are facing here are Intergalactic, or Interdimensional?
Who knows?
But I feel they are interdimensional as UFOs dont seem to be affected by our law of gravity or physics as we understand to date.
Chris
ps probably not of our dimension at all.
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
HorizonQ2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Who knows?
But I feel they are interdimensional as UFOs dont seem to be affected by our law of gravity or physics as we understand to date.
Chris
ps probably not of our dimension at all.
That's what I believe. It's plain obvious that these things are not constructed of the same physical matter of this dimension, yet they can become solid (as we are). They can even reproduce with us, which demonstrates to me that we are "similar", which causes me to believe that we have the same Creator who intended us all for a parallel plan. The Bible says: We're just a little less than the Angels. Could that mean that it's because we're stuck on one dimension, but the angles are not? How about the "Fallen Angels", (aka "demons"), they were once angels. If the demons are capable of moving from dimension to dimension (and if they can take any form they please), what's stopping them from pretending to be "Aliens"? If they pretend to be aliens, what's stopping them from pretending to be "Creator Aliens"? These are things I think about. I know one thing. I don't trust them, because if they were trustworthy, they would not have be en thrown out of the heavens.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #6
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know. I'd have to understand their technology or just the aliens themselves. It would be hard to know for sure from our small perspective. Frankly, I'm sure I couldn't tell intergalactic from interdimensional from "other" if I had to. I could make a best guess but I think we have MUCH to learn. The truth may be wilder than any of us could have ever dreamt of.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #7
HorizonQ2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
I don't know. I'd have to understand their technology or just the aliens themselves. It would be hard to know for sure from our small perspective. Frankly, I'm sure I couldn't tell intergalactic from interdimensional from "other" if I had to. I could make a best guess but I think we have MUCH to learn. The truth may be wilder than any of us could have ever dreamt of.
Well, theoretically, if you see a solid object disappear into this air -- that would be interdimensional. If you see a tin bucket land, with dints all over it from meteors and comet trails, that would be intergalactic. I do not believe that any tin buckets are coming here from other places, because they wouldn't get here in one piece. The ONLY way they "could" get here from other places (ie: from the other side of the universe) would be to move to another dimension, travel here (through that other dimension) and then pop out here.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #8
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, theoretically, if you see a solid object disappear into this air -- that would be interdimensional. If you see a tin bucket land, with dints all over it from meteors and comet trails, that would be intergalactic. I do not believe that any tin buckets are coming here from other places, because they wouldn't get here in one piece. The ONLY way they "could" get here from other places (ie: from the other side of the universe) would be to move to another dimension, travel here (through that other dimension) and then pop out here.
Ok....so you don't mean they are from another dimension, you just mean they are traveling using other dimensions? Even so...just because I can't see something doesn't mean it's not there. If it disappeared as you say, maybe it's just cloaked and not using another dimension. Again, they could be doing it in a way man has yet to imagine. I really can't begin to guess...I've never witnessed a UFO or anything unusual, sad to say. I just believe.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, theoretically, if you see a solid object disappear into this air -- that would be interdimensional.
It might be interdimensional (whatever you think that words means - I haven't the first clue) but that is certainly not the only explanation. It might just have moved out of your range of perception - distance, time, vibrational characteristics etc.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #10
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #11
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Personally, I think that aliens are interdimensional entities, rather than intergalactic physical beings. I don't think that there's a larger reality, outside and above our own, which we cannot comprehend. I don't believe that Reptilians, Greys, Pleiadians and Andromedans are travelling here. I think that it's extra-dimensional beings who are "pretending" to be these so called aliens. I think it's a part of a big scam to lead humanity up the garden path. What do you say?
Everything imaginable, and even more that are not. Expressions of life are unbounded.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #12
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Jnana? They are both. Our idea of time does not apply to them at all. Our future selves can come back and visit as well, although there are universal rules to that I believe.

There are absolutely infinite types of life forms from infinite types of places, interdimensional and intergalactic doesn't even cover it.

We have just been taught **** from went we entered and are still coping the ****. Thank God some of us are awakening, but it is a long road ahead and thank God also for allowing some of the ETs to help us out with a lot of dead missiles or we honestly wouldn't be here. Must really upset tptb.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #13
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

For all we know every living thing on Earth is alien. This planet could be a galactic zoo or laboratory. There is always new species being discovered.

Interstellar or dimensional aliens can just be more entities to add to the list. The most vicious aliens may be humans and in close second are the microscopic beings landing here via meteorites.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #14
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Some are intergalactic, some are multidimensional, some are both, some are neither.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #15
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

It's my understanding that they take many forms and operate on vastly higher levels of knowledge and awareness that allow them to travel by interstellar, intergalatic and interdimensional means; these are likely fourth or fifth dimensional beings interacting with humanity and in certain aspects with the New World Order Elite for control of the Earth and beyond.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:20 PM   #16
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wouldn't an extra-dimensional being by default be from another galaxy and planet? They wouldn't be from Earth. So by definition they are extra-terrestrial. Our understanding of time, space, and dimensions surely doesn't contain the vocabulary to properly describe the reality of the situation. Also, it may be to their advantage not to be truthful about where they are from. Certainly the phenomena has always been deceptive and secretive.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:02 AM   #17
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

the possibility of extraterrestrial life in this vast universe

does not imply that they are actually here

walking amongst us encircling earth

entering our atmosphere docking underground

it is a pretty far fetched suggestion

not that intelligent life might exist somewhere out there

but that they have actually come here

we are being bombarded with the aliens are here

from so-called serious outlets and not so serious

ranging from the ridiculous to the reasonable

information so secret that it slips through everywhere

and lights up phat pink elephants

it's possible that pink elephants exist

but not on earth

except the albino ones lol

who does the Cabal serve...?

"And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.illuminati-news.com/ufos-...arol_rosin.htm
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:50 AM   #18
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Aliens are both intergalactic and interdementional and so are we, it was told to me by extra terrestrials living amonst us that the soul the human soul is what they are after, and what we are experiancing is a con started 2009 years ago, JC is not coming back to save souls, it's a harvest, the human soul puts off 407 lumans of pure energy per year and we are carbon based life forms. Eternal life in the heavans = batteries for alien ships and this was never yahwehs plan.

Left alone, when you die you become light energy which carries thought our essance and has free will , no heavan or hell, no moral delema, you can go backwards, forwards traversing many of an almost

infinate number of parallels like this one and time the way we precieve it as liniar is not the way it really works. It's like a big bubble with many many timelines inside.

What we are about to experiance is a slaughter and a harvest. We are nothing more then cattle to them and in this parallel or matrix, it's almost time for the harvest. Were intelectual cattle yet still cattle and religions were given to us to keep us divided and give us an answer , a lie but still an answer to death. Any idea you only live once is a lie, and any idea that we are alone in the galexy or this dimention or this world is also a lie.

Many have tried to make this public, few succeed, many die trying.
What people are failing to realize is that they can become us, we are being replaced, and i've seen it upclose and personal.

But if you need convinceing about what I'm saying all you have to do is read the gospel of judas, book of Enoch and other banned books of the bible to see the truth.

You can even see it in ezekial and Daniel
ezekial says in the end times many will be shackled heads will be shaved jewelry will be taken and they will be put in jails as a testimate of they're faith

ezekial is talking about a cattle round up
and Daniel says in the end times the angels come to earth and feast on the flesh of man

Hmmmmmm can you say baaaaaaaaaa

and in the gospel of judas Christ says no man of mortal birth will get to the etherial relm , oh you can get there but you will grieve a great deal for someone will replace you so that you can come in to the completion with your god.

And amen comes from the term amen ra or "to keep secret"

my god Yahweh has to stop this nightmare and I am confident that he will

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-05-2010 at 04:54 AM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:03 AM   #19
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I don't have to read much to see the discrediting and debunking going on

shhshhhh be very quiet they just don't want you to knowthey are here is all that would spoil all they're fun if people knew the truth exposure scares them that's why there are so many trying in vein attempts to keep us ignorant and discredit. It's ok though guess what people are wakeing up aren't they, what would they think if they knew there were star gates in new govt buildings all over the globe the technology has been around for thousands of years and they can't have the cattle know the truth well god don't like ugly and I think he will put the kabash on all of this start all the parallels over and just get rid of these sadistic nasty angelic aliens his greatest screw up. They always screw him over and I can only imagine ho much ole Yahweh hates them. I think he will get even and make them all disapear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
the possibility of extraterrestrial life in this vast universe

does not imply that they are actually here

walking amongst us encircling earth

entering our atmosphere docking underground

it is a pretty far fetched suggestion

not that intelligent life might exist somewhere out there

but that they have actually come here

we are being bombarded with the aliens are here

from so-called serious outlets and not so serious

ranging from the ridiculous to the reasonable

information so secret that it slips through everywhere

and lights up phat pink elephants

it's possible that pink elephants exist

but not on earth

except the albino ones lol

who does the Cabal serve...?

"And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.illuminati-news.com/ufos-...arol_rosin.htm
Old 01-05-2010, 05:27 AM   #20
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
For all we know every living thing on Earth is alien. This planet could be a galactic zoo or laboratory. There is always new species being discovered.

Interstellar or dimensional aliens can just be more entities to add to the list. The most vicious aliens may be humans and in close second are the microscopic beings landing here via meteorites.

Peace
Bingo they are a form of humanoid, like us but different and they are extremily sadistic, Ronald Reagan illuded to the fact they were here in an address to the U.N.

William Milton Cooper was killed trying to tell the truth, and at the disclosure project In washington D.C. Press club Clifford Stone tried to warn the american people , George Bush kept the disclosure project from addressing congress and they just don't want you to know the truth
and the truth is they are here and they're intent is to get rid of about 5.8 billion of us. It's harvest time it's biblical and it's a con. But that shatters our sensibilities and scares us so let's not go there, let's put our heads in the sand and ignore they're evil antics it's easier sometimes to just accept it. Well I for one can't accept it. I've lost too much because of these monsters.

But I know one thing they as well as us all answer to one and that is the god of genesis the god known as Yahweh and I know he has a plan for them