Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #1
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Freedom from fear

I see several threads about dealing with fear, and it's a motif that appears in many threads. I've responded with my own thoughts in several places, and find that I'm mostly repeating myself.

I don't think for a second I can solve the problem of fear, just that as an old coot who's seen too much and done a lot and been dragged around the corner and down the alley once or twice, I think I've learned a thing or two. I'm betting I'm not the only one who can offer thoughts on dealing with fear.

I'd be a liar if I said I have no fears. My attitude toward fear is that it is the result of attachment, or attachment to the wrong things. And it is ego-driven.

I'm off to work and have no time right now to go into stuff I've already posted elsewhere. But we have several threads about fear...I wanted us to have one devoted to its remedies and antidotes.

Let's not repeat our litanies of fears here. I'm already seeing that in thread after thread, and frankly I think it's great that people are expressing them. But here, let's talk about fear itself...False Evidence Appearing Real as some folks put it...can we tame it? How? What have others done to rise above fear? We all know it as a constant drone in the background, and know THEY are feeding it to us...HOW do people tune it out?

Ever hear, "Stay out of the sun?" Well, the LIGHT is brightening. Avoid shadows.

Last edited by whitecrow; 09-25-2008 at 06:21 PM.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #2
Scooby

Default Re: Freedom from fear

Fear is the opposite of Faith. "If you have the faith of a mustard seed you can say to a mountain move and it will move"-Yeshua . Fear is the most important emotion to the Dark entities. It's what separates us from our own spirits and from the Creator and how we are controlled and manipulated. I believe it is what shuts down the third eye. To be afraid of death is natural some say but when a person awakens to ones spirit, death becomes just another process of life. But it's like which came first the chicken or the egg. The only thing that breaks the cycle of fear is to stop in the middle of fear and inject faith, be it thru prayer or just the belief that one is immortal and no matter what there is something after this and as soon as a person truley starts to believe this than the spirit within can begin to blossom and Rule the flesh instead of the flesh ruling and subverting the spirit. I believe that fear of death is not natural but learned from several millenia of being slaves of the flesh and not rulers of these containers. At least thats what God has shown me. God's richest blessings~
Old 09-26-2008, 02:11 AM   #3
Shechaiyah
Banned

Since when does Fear have NO FUNCTION?

Fear is not something to fear; it is a SIGN of danger.

Seems to me it's useful, to know when change is needed.

Shech--

Last edited by Shechaiyah; 09-26-2008 at 02:13 AM.
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:53 AM   #4
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You White Crow, for the post.
I agree, that fear is attachment, a result of ego, identification with things outside of ones self, as if those things complete or improve the individual, and the thought of not having them, causes the fear.
Whether it is a physical body or a piece of cheese, attachment to any of it, will ultimately cause fear.

Vernon Howard wrote some words long ago that really had resonance for me..

"No Human Being exists at all. I don't, you don't. Labels exist, but no people exist. You have a name, a body, the tone of your voice. You have education, or none.-You are American or British. All of these are attributes, but your attributes are not you. It is because you believe they are you, that you have every grief you have.And I know you don't understand at all.I know that while I am talking to you, that you are not you,you still "think" you are you, you are not.

When you understand that all you are is a temporary vehicle for the expression of life, then things become clear to you, and you cease to ask wrong questions because you already have the answer.

Life, God, (Energy),
the whole expresses itself for a certain period of time through a physical body, then, after a while, when God ceases to express itself through that temporary time body, it ceases to walk around. But at no time did God say you are you-distinct & opposite from the people in the next house.

Wholeness, oneness is life without names.Please don't believe names are anything but a temporary convenience. To have a body is only a temporary convenience, which is animated by cosmic energy. When this is withdrawn, "you" don't die, because "you" were never born.A body came into the world, but it wasn't you. Because you were "unenlightened" you thought it was you, and everyone said it was, so you swallowed it all.Cosmic energy came into the world, but it wasn't you.

The purpose of this is to withdrawal such false information that you have about yourself that causes fear. You thought your name & experiences were real.Upon the extinction of the energetic animation of your physical body, all that you call yourself disappears, but it was never more than a collection of beliefs your body housed for a while, you don't take it into eternity.There's no way you can ever die, because you were never born.

"You " don't die, because there's nothing to go into eternity. Eternity has no birth nor death.The only reason you're afraid is because you've identified with your name & experiences & want them to continue, & you know they wont.

The fear of death will vanish, and can only vanish when you remember that you were never born.Understand all of this & you will know who you really are."

Circles,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:02 AM   #5
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
Since when does Fear have NO FUNCTION?
Fear is not something to fear; it is a SIGN of danger.
Seems to me it's useful, to know when change is needed.
Shech--

I can't argue with your point, it's a good one. I never said fear has no function. Obviously, it's both a natural and a smart response to certain stimuli.

Maybe the word I should have used is dread. Whatever you call it, the kind of fear I'm talking about is the kind that paralyzes, that makes people not want to know what they need to know.

Of course we are afraid of things, sometimes. But a semiconstant state of dread is killing. How do we acknowledge fear and move ahead anyway? What do we do when our thinking is muddled by fear? Who do we reach out to? What do we reach for? And how do we help others tame their fears?

Old 09-26-2008, 06:06 AM   #6
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
--- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:26 AM   #7
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
"If you have the faith of a mustard seed you can say to a mountain move and it will move"-Yeshua .
Yoda says the same thing...

People say the words... but do not heed the message

But I guess that means no one has any true faith... because I have yet to see anyone move a mountain. (except Kennecott )

But Fear? Oh yeah plenty of that around... gloom and doom talk in every corner of every website and forum.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:47 AM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

To be afraid or not to be afraid? That is the question. Given all that is going on there is more a sense of aniexty as folks are moving into unknown territories with the economy, the never ending war, shifting timelines, weird weather/weather wars, more ET disclosure, increase in oil prices, cost of food, cost in energy to survive cold climate, housing costs/bankruptcies, lost of jobs and so forth. All of this is going on to where past complacency is being shaken up.

One can choose to look at these unfurling events as a challenge and choose to look at what is happening as a challenge to one's inner spirit to rise up and shine. This is what is being asked of us.

Nice thead.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #9
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
Fear is the opposite of Faith.

I'd like to see you develop this idea. What is it about Fear and Faith that makes them opposites?

Why is fear the opposite of anything? What is water the opposite of? It is simply a form of a particular kind of matter. Fear is a particular kind of passion, and the opposite of passion is indifference.

We are not indifferent, or we would not be here. We have many passions, fear among them. Fear is one of the most corrosive. It saps our will, and clouds our thinking. This is why it makes such a dandy control tool. This is why we must learn to neutralize it and why we must teach others to neutralize it.

The knowledge is there, within each of us. Let's dig deeper.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I think and could be wrong, that when you are in a state of fear your aura retracts against your body and spills out essential energies. When someone is aggressive towards you, you curl up and feed them, this can happen without even really knowing it, or so I think.

It is important to stay centered. It helps to get in the groove of the flow of the universe Listening to positive music helps, playing it even better. Everyone has some music in them, get some drums or a guitar or something. Spoons are cheap and fun to play...you must have a couple of these in the kitchen!

Dodge fear...what you pay attention to you become conscious of...

stay groovy

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-27-2008 at 06:09 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:15 AM   #11
efields
Avalon Senior Member

I am of 2 minds on the FUTURE. One sell the home and get to a community as in Ecuador Panama Uruguay etc.

The other is I'm not sure I want to be in the world with such low awareness and just stay put and be prepared to make the transition to Home. Enjoy the waterfront till we exist no more on this tiny Orb.

My mind flies back and forth. Do I wish to remain in such an asleep period in Human lack of awareness?

Do I want to live in the world of the 'Postman' I'm not so sure I do. My wife of 36 years and I have a 'love cocoon' Do I need to try to save a worthless collective or spearhead a new bud of growth? Am I to old and lazy for such a task? I know the answers are only within me, but I have been wavering back and forth.

I suppose when the events begin to become frightening I will know what I feel, then it might be to late to take action as in moving....

A part of me desires to give it all over to Creation and allow to come what may as there are no accidents. Though I know inaction is also an 'action'. I feel paralyzed as if I am in a state of homeostasis. I pray and dwell on the inner guidance to know what to do. I trust in my guides and Creation that I can not make a 'mistake'. When I grasp that awareness I feel calm.

Have been trying to sell the Home but rejected offers of 300K less than I knew it was worth.. Now at times I feel I should have took the 700K and gotten 'on with it'. Then again awareness kicks in and I know we can't make a mistake. Perhaps we are more needed in the angelic realms than here. I take a deep breath and repeat some comforting words as I breath 'you are safe' or 'flower fresh' Then I come read Camelot and Avalon and begin to be unsure again. Our lives together have been So Wonderful. And we have done so many wonderful things together, that we feel we have always been ,guided, protected. So I begin to trust again not to worry... then I come here and back in the fire again sometimes. SO I need to hear my inner answers and follow our star wherever it leeds. Thank you all for sharing your innermost thoughts.. It has given much needed comfort as the energies seem to get more urgent. We should all remember that if we remain there is nothing to fear this 'life' that we believe is so important, and it is, but its also just a movie and the Greater Reality ' awaits us in its primal splendor. I have glimpsed this place in a meditation 25 years ago, I wished to see my Grandfather who just had 'passed' on to the core experience.. the other dimension and wrote the experience down. I will post it hear now:

The Reality Of Truth
by, Eugene Fields

The sum of you must come to understand,
that the value that you place,
on what you believe
is your reality,
is causing the separation, and fear
that one experiences on a regular basis.
One must finally come to terms with the fact,
that what one experiences, on a moment by moment basis,
is in fact an illusion the Dream.
This precious reality which we cling to,
and rightly so,
is only a very small portion of activity
which is going on in this very space
that we as physical beings inhabit.
A"Course In Miracles" describes a
'Wholly Instant' as:
Any time that the individual
transcends his immediate reality and
catches a glimpse of the greater truth.
The primary reality.
I have glimpsed the Greater Reality which we inhabit.
I was meditating and I became aware of light.
A glorious light of unparalleled purity and unending power.
A shaft of light which appeared,
and I entered it
after a period of mandalas of 'energy patterns'
like a kaleidoscope,
however these patterns,
were much more complex in a crystalline structure.
I believe I was viewing at the subatomic stage
as to me these were recognizable as structures for matter.
They varied in color and complexity,
but were an obvious
language of some sort.
Much intelligence resided there, but this was only a precursor,
an introduction to a very special journey.
One made by countless people
from the beginning of life in our universe.
Upon the ending of the patterns
the shaft of light is before me.
It is in the distance and the size of a toothpick.
Rather quickly now,
it is I who am the size of the toothpick,
and the shaft looms before me.
I simply think Enter
and I'm inside now,
like a tiny air bubble in the ocean I am flying to the top.
It took a couple of minutes to get there.
Wow! Woo! I look around the top of this tube.
I mean, It Is, Immense!
The whole earth would be a BB in this tube
All around the top
there is what looks like clouds of white water at Niagara Falls and the water is pouring over the sides exactly like the falls. Wow!
As I get my bearings
and glance around the entire circumference of the perimeter
I realize I feel an affinity,
to an area over there somewhere.
As I think about it,
I'm moving there.
Woo! that's not white water,
there are millions of little specks,
all swarming or kind of pulsating all together
and yet all at different times.
Oh, my God those aren't little specks
those are my people, my loved ones from forever
they are coming towards me.
A tear escapes as I feel their love
I can't believe it's really them.
"Poppy? Is that you?"
"Of course my darling It's me,
"Everyone is here to see you.
We are very surprised to see you because you are awake.
"My boychuckal I want to give you a squeeze !"
We're so proud of you.
You are the first of our line to come here when you were awake.
This is a major event for us because,
this must happen for many more
that the world will change,
and we will enter our rightful heritage in
the fabric of life, You see you are here too.
And I met my own light,
who was me.
We were connected by a thread of light.
You see all the dots of light who had physical presence,
on the earth are connected to their light body
by these threads.
That's what was pouring over the side of the tube.
All of humanity is waiting for the ascension of mankind,
at the top of that tube
in order to welcome and greet,
those souls,who are passing over
on the off chance,
that some intrepid traveler such as me,
might make the journey and glimpse
The Greater Reality.
As I gained composure
I said "If you're poppy show me your face"
My poppy's face appeared first
as last I saw him and then younger.
He was smiling his special smile
then many showed me their faces.
My dad’s mom and dad,
Aunt Resnick and faces I could barely place.
One item that was certain however,
was the intensity of love I experienced from all.
I then showed my face,
and realized that I had to think about it to do it.
Then I understood.
I thanked everyone but told them to please stop,
as it took concentration of thought to materialize a face.
I felt bad and they said "don't be silly it was fun.
Good practice to be sure.
I looked around and saw,
what looked like a physical representation of the earth
streets, buildings,horizons,
the whole bit, you Know?
Except it looked like a negative.
The entire background was a deep blue and purple violet.
Almost black, but the outlines were of things,
looking like tubes of blue white light.
I looked back to my group and said,
'I'm only experiencing a little bit of this place?',
and they were glad I understood.
When they told me of the colors and smells
of this wondrous place, which never changes
and which I could not even imagine,
the beauty and bliss in its totality.
I understood and another tear escaped my eye,
at the realization of the utter scope of this thing, 'existence'
They went on to explain,
“that as I was still actually physical, this was all I could experience”.
They told me everyone comes here when sleeping,
but very few had made my journey awake.
I was very pleased to have found "Home" and
I knew in the twinkling of an instant that
This was the ‘Primary Reality’
and my physical body was in the dream.
Even my physical body was actually trapped light.
A holographic representation of a thought.
A movie as it were.
After experiencing this
I realized that I would not and could not ever
be who I was from before that moment.
That moment
of realization.
When all truth is known.
And all illusions pale,
next to the truth of the totality of His love.
I looked up and saw the,
White Light of Creation.
Some call it God.
It matters not by which name you call it.
There it is. One for all life all eternity.
It simply waits for your decision to return.
They told me I could go there when I wanted to
Then I understood that all that is asked of life is that one love.
To love, the one prerequisite to growth.
And that truth be acknowledged and faced.
Change is not a requirement,
It is the only constant in this physical existence
Any action which would ever bring you
separation,
fear or pain or
discomfort would never be required.
Though you may feel,
that you must do something to be truthful,
and this action brings pain, ignore this.
understand that your pain arrives from some
expectation you had which was not fulfilled
expect nothing,
you are safe,
you are safe !
This Reality is an illusion.
God is the dancer, and we are the dance.
Lose the attachment to the moment
and realize the Greater Reality going on forever.
That you are eternally loved.
That there is nothing you could do
that would in any way would detract
from the completeness of the love of creation,
eternity, you all possess.
To realize that is the way to healing and a conflict free life.
If at any time anything takes hold
which is unpleasant and brings, anger or fear, remember
your True place of existence.
We are but experiencing a ‘moment’
already occurred in the perspective of God.
All the lifetimes you ever had,
or could ever have, in His eye,have already happened.
You are divine and victorious.
The only thing you are doing in the present
moment of physical life is deciding
how long a movie you make.
The length depending on,
the quality of actions taken while physical.
The only value coded of or to any action,
being that the motivation sought, was love.
And that it not be at anyone's expense.
That at all junctures of decision,
the betterment of the whole was at heart.
These are the valuable things,
one may do in life,
not earnings,
not things you amassed,
no possession ever imagined,
ever meant anything to 'Creation'.
It was rather the the quality of the thoughts,
at the time all that was going on
that have a lasting meaning,
and so how you will judge yourself,
is on that's basis alone.
One, ought live under the premise,
that “One should not whisper anything in confidence
that one, should find offensive if shouted loud enough
for the world to hear”.
Because, you see, by your hearing it yourself
the world has heard it.
All is known.
There is 100% full disclosure
for all who wish the frankness of the truth.
For truth is known.
There is no secret.
There was never any need.
You have the love and total acceptance of 'The Creation'.
There is no punishment and no hell,
save what you put yourself through,
with useless fear and guilt.
God sees no sin.
In the presence of God,
sin does not exist.
One must choose,
as to his path, at the arrival here, after death
as to what one will do next.
For if there is any sense of regret or unfinished business,
then one usually decides to,
go back the earth school.
To further the accumulated and cataloged experiences,
in order to have a shining beacon,
to bring back to The Creation.
As he brings back
his lives, on his back,
in a sack ,as it were
to add to 'The Creation's' knowledge and light.
As we in spirit are connected,
to our physical earth body,
by this cord of light,
so, we are in turn,
are all connected to God,
Each one of us,
whether we believe it or not.
All saved,
there very own
spot
with millions,
of holographic threads,of light
forming geometric patterns
through timeless creation,
from the Creator, be it God,or It, or Himself
The proportions of this,
truly leave one in awe,
of the beauty,
the safety,
the end of fear,
and the end,
of the need to control.
Total release to God.
Love, has given us all absolution.
Upon realizing this
the outer circumstances
of your life
will lighten perceptibly.
Thus by aligning thought
with awareness of 'The Creation's' love
A life free of pain and,
an end to suffering.
Trust the love.
Be healed.

me

PS

No matter what course of action we take we are all survivors and eternal.

I'll probably start packing soon for Ecuador... We are not 'done' yet I believe...

Creation Bless us all
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:50 AM   #12
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

efields, our situation is similar; we were making plans to move over a year ago but things just kept coming up to prevent it. Then this past spring my husb and I were all ready to move again... but again, no go. Now we are shooting for next spring. But I am really wondering if we aren't being kept here on purpose; perhaps this is the safest place we can be! It feels safe enough; not a big city or anything, but it's not out in the boonies either. I am of a mind to 'tune in' for that inner guidance on a continuous basis. It feels so important right now, I cannot forget about it even for a few hours or I start to feel very nervous. The moment I reconnect myself, though, all is well
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:58 AM   #13
efields
Avalon Senior Member

All Fear is simply 'forgetting' that we are Eternally 'Safe'. The master magicians are at work here as they are everywhere. You may view the glass 'half empty' or 'half full'. Its your perspective that needs work. Always view it half Full! Why spend a moment of unhappiness? Our time here is VERY short. A moment in the life of Creation, a moment...

No matter what is occurring at any time on this planet even a 'slate wiper' Which I welcome, all is pristinely perfect as it is all a reflection of the 'sum total' of all the consciousness occurring at any given moment.

When i gaze across the 'collective' I see a slate wiper as a blessing. It is SO BROKEN here that i see no other way to begin anew. I have spent my life in the pursuit of as much pleasure as I could and had a ball. Now if this an end and new consciousness/awareness is beginning, I would like to give back and have something Better to leave to the children of the world. So I feel I did my part on my Watch...

Fear not. You Are Safe. Think of all the moments of abject fear you have experienced every day , and yet here you are! Fear is ignorance and forgetting your eternal place in the fabric of time and space and part and parcel of the Human Condition.

Simply put, We are are here to transcend fear and stay in Gratitude and love.

There are only 2 thoughts available here on Earth. Really only 2, Fear or Love, all thoughts being branched out from these 2 poles. All thoughts are the children of these 2 polarities! All thought that bring Peace, Joy and happiness are of Love, all others no matter how arcane are the children of Fear.

Making the transition most laugh as they realize how many times they have done this already. Its like you took off a shoe that was too tight, or opened a window in smoke filled room. You never lose 'yourself' for a moment, and remember how safe you really have always been for eternity! Its a wonderful gift. when 'over there' we 'forget ' here, and when here we 'forget' there. In order to demonstrate our knowledge to ourselves to realize how much our awareness has grown or how much more we need to grow.

Though it seems sometimes that you are 'stuck' and not moving forward, this is an illusion as you are 'always ' moving forward to higher awareness. Patterns we are 'stuck' in are just lessons we need to have the awareness to leave behind once we have seen the truth and we no longer need the repetition to learn from. As it states in a 'Course of Miracles', This Course is Required. The only options are how much time you devote to its learning. Its totally your call and there are no penalties no matter how long you wish it to last. So no need to Fear Anything Ever.

Repeat a mantra to yourself anytime anything ever takes you out of your center:

You Are Safe.

Fear will well up in you Hundreds maybe Thousands of time each day. Take your fear as if you were a parent helping a child, by the hand and gently put it in your pocket and dwell on your Blessings and tell him, 'You Are Safe' and soon that fear will transform to a happy child, and will bother you no more. Till you become forgetful and create him again and then gently take his hand and repeat the exercise. You will see that as you practice he will be created less and less, till it becomes a non issue.

Something I wrote many years ago:

First you take a deep breath and Realize your Blessings. PLENTY of people go to get dinner with a spear, then they eat it RAW. YOU HAVE SOME NERVE COMPLAINING. Always see the good. You see the glass. Is it half empty or half full? It's up to you to view it correctly. It's always your choice to view it Half FULL! Why see it half empty you like to be upset? Shame on you. It's up to you to be in charge of your perspective.
You're in hell? Think of the best times you have had. Think of all the good things you have had and done. Or if you can't, because you're too upset, just lie and put a smile on your face. It's been shown that when you smile whether you mean it or not the Brain believes the expression of the smile and starts producing endorphins. You know what happens then? You start feeling better for real. Always count your blessings... Plenty of folks wish they had it as good as you. Always see the best and you will have the best. It's the Law of the Universe. The Law of Attraction, Like attracts Like. Be positive in all endeavors and positive things will rush to you. Nobody like to see a crybaby. Take yourself in hand and remember your Blessings. You are still on Earth and you know what? Earth is this place they call 'heaven' being here is a gift one of your blessings. Live this life WELL, and when your older and frail, you can look back and remember all the love and blessings you have had and be blissed out and enjoy your blessings a second time. Try to hurt no one, only try add joy to the world any way you can. If someone hurts you, feel bad for them. They have chosen not to focus on good things, and they want to strike you down so you will be upset like them. They don't know they hurt themselves by doing this and so spiral deeper and deeper into a chasm of misery. Their small mindedness with their limited awareness will only bring them more and more misery. You remember your blessings and you will be impervious to their attacks. Be ever vigilant to not let the Collective's programming rule your thoughts. The whole system is set up to keep you unhappy and be a good consumer. To try to make you believe you need this that and the other thing to make you happy. You know on some level this is total Bunk. All you need to be happy is to be alive in the present moment. This is all you ever have. Tomorrow or even today might be the last moments you have on this Planet. So be happy you have been allowed to remain another day in Heaven.

Anthony DeMello had a great exercise:

See yourself Dead in your Box
The worms are eating you and eventually you become ashes!
Umm, what was that , that you were 'upset' about?
LOL, Really, we have ,NO, time for such 'foolishness' as being upset!!

some of these ideas are just what you Crave

read 'Emmannells Book' by Pat Rodgeast

and 'Awareness' by Anthony DeMello (jesuit scholar)

many answewrs await you there

and here is a Gem by Roger Keys:

Hokusai Says
by Roger Keyes

Hokusai says Look carefully.

He says pay attention, notice
He says keep looking, stay curious.
He says there is no end to seeing.

He says Look Forward to getting old.
He says keep changing,
you just get more who you really are.

He says get stuck, accept it, repeat yourself
as long as it's interesting.

He says keep doing what you love.

He says keep praying.

He says every one of us is a child,
every one of us is ancient,
every one of us has a body.

He says every one of us is frightened.
He says every one of us has to find a way
to live with fear.

He says everything is alive -
shells, buildings, people, fish,
mountains, trees. Wood is alive.
Water is alive.

Everything has its own life.

Everything lives inside us.

He says live with the world inside you.

He says it doesn't matter if you draw,
or write books. It doesn't matter
if you saw wood, or catch fish.

It doesn't matter if you sit at home
and stare at the ants on your verandah
or the shadows of the trees
and grasses in your garden.
It matters that you care.

It matters that you feel.

It matters that you notice.

It matters that life lives through you.

Contentment is life living through you.
Joy is life living through you.
Satisfaction and strength
are life living through you.
Peace is life living through you.

He says don't be afraid.
Don't be afraid.

Look, feel, let life take you by the hand.

Let life live through you.

Last edited by efields; 09-28-2008 at 01:19 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:51 AM   #14
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

I have found that when you leave body consciousness there is no fear just understanding
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:30 AM   #15
bennett
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting thread; I look at this a couple ways:

In one sense, I see fear as a function of the reptilian brain, the fight or flight response, a biological survival trait.

In another sense, fear is a root emotion, fundamental to 3-dimensional bodily existance. Like other root emotions, such as anger and sorrow, it's a response to the failure to control, to understand, to connect. It arises from our bewilderment at bodily existance. It's a function of the egoic process: it directs our attention, filters our information and drives our actions. Fear's manifestation is peculiar in character to the individual's life experience, a learned response arising from the root.

Attachment is symptomatic of the need to control, understand and connect, and we fear the loss of our imagined successes and their ultimate failure.

Of course we see all types here; it's a natural consequence of the antagonist's agenda, the downward spiral. Many of us seem to forget the Law of Attraction: fear attracts fearful situations, and supports the dark intent.

As to "remedies and antidotes", there is truly and finally only one - egoic transcendance. In ecstasy and love, there is no room for fear. (Or actually, fear, along with all other human responses, is still present, but so inconsequential as to not matter.) But I doubt any of us can claim that, at least stably. I think the only alternative is to focus - not on what we don't want (which seems to be one of the predominant preoccupations here), but focus on what we do want - which is to move through and beyond to the manifestation of a world in alignment with the Universal Laws and the Creator's intent.
bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:28 AM   #16
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

We are Humans... Being.

While we utilize the skills, intellect and experience within this physical realm, I feel it's important to acknowledge the relationship between the two selves (higher and lower) and demand of them the performance necessary to achieve that desired result. I see the word fear being forced into a hand-holding relationship with doom and gloom information, as if its a given that they'll accompany one another. I tend to disagree.

Information is neutral until it's labeled. If you process that information into a fear vibration, that's simply a result of the programming. We're supposed to be afraid of big, bad stuff. Right? uh, not so much...
I choose to acknowledge my higher understanding, and assign it a supervisory position over the physical, thinking, egoic mind.
Which wolf do you feed?

We're aware of the trappings of ego, its ability to sway what would otherwise be a "balanced" decision - but it's really like a computer in that it will perform and process in the manner in which we've programmed it to. Or, in the manner we've allowed it to be programmed to.

As we increase our own awareness and tend to the calling of our higher selves, the struggle for control begins. The ego has dominated our intuitions and feelings for a long time and it wants to keep it that way. It doesn't want to lose. "Can't be wrong!" - oh no! We've been limited only by what we've allowed them to convince us of - as being true. As a realized being of light (and I'm referring to all of you), NOW is your opportunity to reprogram that mind to serve your higher self's intention. Your higher self brings the truth into your paradigm through manifestation; manifestation that your higher self ordered you mind to focus on and bring more to you. In this advanced method of knowledge acquisition, doesn't it seem tragic to hand that information right back to the brain without first giving it a different set of instructions as to how to process it? Apply the computer (your mind) to the situation at hand, but re-write the flawed program that says this=that. This is only this until we call it that. Use the mind for its problem solving abilities and logistical abilities, but demand that it do so without the program that was written by the PTB.

We're writing the new handbook of how-to-create in the new age and I believe it has everything to do with what we think we can do. It's the old concepts of limitation, fear and division that have to be un-learned in order for us to really take back what they've tried so hard, and for so long to keep us from...our power. The mind is the servant to the infinite being that is you. Put it to work - the way YOU want it to work.

I wish you all peace and light...and superhuman abilities like you were meant to have - complete connection and totally blissed-out love.
Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:45 AM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post

I see several threads about dealing with fear, and it's a motif that appears in many threads. I've responded with my own thoughts in several places, and find that I'm mostly repeating myself.

I don't think for a second I can solve the problem of fear, just that as an old coot who's seen too much and done a lot and been dragged around the corner and down the alley once or twice, I think I've learned a thing or two. I'm betting I'm not the only one who can offer thoughts on dealing with fear.

I'd be a liar if I said I have no fears. My attitude toward fear is that it is the result of attachment, or attachment to the wrong things. And it is ego-driven.

I'm off to work and have no time right now to go into stuff I've already posted elsewhere. But we have several threads about fear...I wanted us to have one devoted to its remedies and antidotes.

Let's not repeat our litanies of fears here. I'm already seeing that in thread after thread, and frankly I think it's great that people are expressing them. But here, let's talk about fear itself...False Evidence Appearing Real as some folks put it...can we tame it? How? What have others done to rise above fear? We all know it as a constant drone in the background, and know THEY are feeding it to us...HOW do people tune it out?

Ever hear, "Stay out of the sun?" Well, the LIGHT is brightening. Avoid shadows.

Fear has existence created by those who are bound by their fears. Uncertainty breeds fear.We just need to remember that we have two mothers. I know if we get in sync with mother earth's vibration ,we will be provided for.
This is the pattern.The pulse comes from the sun to the earth then to the heart , brain and last the cells
The human body is in the process of trying to keep up with our earth's steadly increasing vibratory rate as she go through these changes.
As long as we don't allow ourselves to tune in with the long and slow vibration of fear. I know we will be fine.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:54 AM   #18
davidchilderley
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Freedom from fear

In these challenging times we must rise up and take back our power. Don't be fearful, the truth will set you free and you have the power to create a positive outcome for all.

Try overcoming fear quickly using EFT emotional freedom technique with David Childerley...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lTeWQmqEmKs

Please help spread this video so that many people may benefit and join this amazing human revolution towards 2012!
davidchilderley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:04 PM   #19
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent thread all.
My opinion has been expressed already in prior posts...though I'll reiterate it.

Fear is part of a spectrum of emotional responses, and it does have an opposite...Love.
If one were truly indifferent...no emotion would hold sway.

I have found that no fear is required when one trusts implicitly...trusts and operates from Love alone.

(Fear of the unknown is learned...imho)

Last edited by Rareheart; 09-28-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #20
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
Thank You White Crow, for the post.
I agree, that fear is attachment, a result of ego, identification with things outside of ones self, as if those things complete or improve the individual, and the thought of not having them, causes the fear.
Whether it is a physical body or a piece of cheese, attachment to any of it, will ultimately cause fear.

Vernon Howard wrote some words long ago that really had resonance for me..

"No Human Being exists at all. I don't, you don't. Labels exist, but no people exist. You have a name, a body, the tone of your voice. You have education, or none.-You are American or British. All of these are attributes, but your attributes are not you. It is because you believe they are you, that you have every grief you have.And I know you don't understand at all.I know that while I am talking to you, that you are not you,you still "think" you are you, you are not.

When you understand that all you are is a temporary vehicle for the expression of life, then things become clear to you, and you cease to ask wrong questions because you already have the answer.

Life, God, (Energy),
the whole expresses itself for a certain period of time through a physical body, then, after a while, when God ceases to express itself through that temporary time body, it ceases to walk around. But at no time did God say you are you-distinct & opposite from the people in the next house.

Wholeness, oneness is life without names.Please don't believe names are anything but a temporary convenience. To have a body is only a temporary convenience, which is animated by cosmic energy. When this is withdrawn, "you" don't die, because "you" were never born.A body came into the world, but it wasn't you. Because you were "unenlightened" you thought it was you, and everyone said it was, so you swallowed it all.Cosmic energy came into the world, but it wasn't you.

The purpose of this is to withdrawal such false information that you have about yourself that causes fear. You thought your name & experiences were real.Upon the extinction of the energetic animation of your physical body, all that you call yourself disappears, but it was never more than a collection of beliefs your body housed for a while, you don't take it into eternity.There's no way you can ever die, because you were never born.

"You " don't die, because there's nothing to go into eternity. Eternity has no birth nor death.The only reason you're afraid is because you've identified with your name & experiences & want them to continue, & you know they wont.

The fear of death will vanish, and can only vanish when you remember that you were never born.Understand all of this & you will know who you really are."

Circles,
CW
I really appreciate those words of truth spoken with assurance and self awareness. Some of
us know these truths and every once in a while a voice of confirmation is heard from the stillness.
This is what Makes the darkness flee. The very act of communicating in this fashion lets us all know that names don't exsist just conciousness.

Our focus is the light and Not the light bearer.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:26 PM   #21
Scooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post

I'd like to see you develop this idea. What is it about Fear and Faith that makes them opposites?

Why is fear the opposite of anything? What is water the opposite of? It is simply a form of a particular kind of matter. Fear is a particular kind of passion, and the opposite of passion is indifference.

We are not indifferent, or we would not be here. We have many passions, fear among them. Fear is one of the most corrosive. It saps our will, and clouds our thinking. This is why it makes such a dandy control tool. This is why we must learn to neutralize it and why we must teach others to neutralize it.

The knowledge is there, within each of us. Let's dig deeper.

OK now I have time to respond. I can only respond as to my own experiences. I have studied and sought the Most High Creator all my life. I was raised a Jehovah's Witness and knew in my heart of hearts that it was false. I prayed all my life for truth from God the father and have asked for his guiding to be led by him and not evil. However I have been a victim of flesh for most my life and haven't truly sought to live in grace and give it up till about two and half years ago. At that time I sat and decided after careful introspect, to seek God on my face and give my life totally over to him and began to pray for his wisdom, truth and to show me how I can achieve a higher grace and mercy and greater knowledge. I spent mornings, noons, and evenings in sincerity on my face and He answered me in a big way. I spent two weeks under great spiritual influence surfing the Internet to places and sites I don't even know how I arrived there. He led me to folks like me and to wisdoms. The biggest one being that Adam and Eve were enticed by the Nacash to partake not of a piece of fruit from a tree but to experience the fruit of a tree/mankind outside of God's purpose. The mankind outside the garden had been corrupted by the fallen sons of God that once ruled as The Watchers of Enoch or lesser gods under the Authority of the Council of EL. Or the Council of the god's Yep there were many Gods before Noah. God the father is a great believer in delegating authority as to create his designed existence for us where by we could grow to the immortal being we were meant to be. The other tree, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was the mankind outside the garden where mankind lived independent in obedience to the fallen god's and in complete obedience to the flesh and it's pleasures. The Body is a container for our spirits and as we live to serve the flesh we deny the spirit and it is effectively put to sleep. WE have inherent abilities beyond belief of most people and thats the plan of the Nacash. He hates us because he was a great god in the council of the god's and had no greater authority other than that of wisdom, the Word, Yeshua, Yahweh etc. see A psalm of Asaph. Where this very scene is described. Satan tempted the Sons of God so as to get them to fall and corrupt the DNA and bloodline of ha adam so the already purposed Messiah could not appear in later years.
If you read the Hebrew in Genesis you find that it says that God choose Noah because he was pure of his pedigree not free from sin. No Man is free from sin as we are influenced the day we start to speak by world that has been twisted by the evil masters that rule in secret to this day. Now when I say Man I mean Mankind for that is how God refers to us, he doesn't call us humans. I would urge that you seek the true meaning of human. AS to faith. When one starts to gain real wisdom through prayer one starts to realize we live in a matrix formed and guided by the dark masters so as to enslave us to our flesh so we don't realize what great power we have and rebel against it/them. So the beginning of faith is the fear of God. In Hebrew the word fear in this statement is really deep respect. AS you respect God he opens eyes and ears and minds and it becomes apparent the flesh must be put to death. As one realizes they are captives and slaves to the beast they begin to detach and as they do they seek the true nature of God in them and it becomes an automatic. fornication and adultery are first to go. self serving living is also first to go. Compassion sets in because you realize that we mankind are misled and scales have been placed over the eyes and we are literally blinded to our immortality and power.Power that was meant to supersede that of the Nacash and we were meant to be the bride of the Messiah so t speak to become a race of beings that are the culmination of all the the best of the previous creations(the sons of God) that had a hand in our creation. see Job 38:4-7 The morning stars are the sons of God. In Enoch and many old testament verses the sons of God or watchers were called stars. Some were serpentine in their physical nature but most or all were far more advanced in their creations evolution and are other dimensional. AS you begin to practice faith out of learned knowledge and become more convinced of your immortality and great hidden power the more you choose to give up this Matrix and its snares and live away from it as much as possible. AS a result of learning truth as I have you become more faithful and faith becomes truth and in truth you believe and so death begins to mean nothing but service to God takes precedence and as Jeremiah says to resist Evil in all it's forms you become a warrior for truth and the Most high Creator and fear starts to fail its purpose in your life. Some would say this is your truth and not necessarily all mankind's truth. I assure if you seek God the heavenly daddy you will come to the same truths as they are starting to emerge everywhere. The great masters like to turn the sons of God into aliens thru misguided souls in order to get you to pay homage and worship the creation. The only ones with the creator at the point of creation was the the word and the Spirit of the most High. All other forms are part of the creation. God warns about worshiping the creation as that is what ha Adam and eve truly did. They choose to live under their means and not the provision of the Father and seek the pleasure of the flesh and not the spirit. I believe God created ha Adam(the man) to become a king over mankind outside the garden that had already been corrupted by the fallen sons of God. The council of the Gods was inside the garden and Satan(the Nacash) was present in the council as he was the great prosecutor in it and thats how had access to Adam and Eve. Now I could write a book about this but I have left much out so as to maybe spark some to seek these things I have stated and learn on your own what I say. Faith is believing in something you cant see but as truth sets in Faith becomes fact as the great Daddy in heaven reveals himself and truth to you. Care not what your gonna where or what you will eat, consider the Lily's of the field. WE are children of the most high and our DNA has been corrupted but by faith we are accepted by our heavenly daddy. hence the Hebrews considered all others that weren't of the pure Adamic bloodline as gentiles. Simply put put if when fear starts to overcome you get on your knees and seek the great creator and ask for him to take it away and give you truth in it's place. I guarantee you if you faithfully seek three times a day on your face before Him, he won't let you down. AT first you may be skeptical but learn to count yourself as a child of the Father and a sharer of his reward and that all good things in your life are from him and soon you will see small miracles and answers to prayer come faster and faster to you. I leave you with this. There is one thing anyone can observe in this place we call earth. There are two opposites. Good and Evil. Light and dark. Above and Below. Good and bad is a basic to your Psyche as your need to eat. Therefore there is a evil presence and beneficial loving one. One offers freedom of choice and forces nothing on you as that is true love and grace. The other seeks to destroy and enslave because when you see things for what they are you will accept that which is good and freedom and thats not him. When you are in doubt get on your knees and inject faith and break the cycle of fear. Its basic psychology to break bad behavior with good so as to relearn and heal for example the twelve steps of AA. Relearn your life habits with good ones, Relearn with Faith!! For Christ said blessed are those that believe but Have Not seen. They will have great reward. Part of that reward is revelation of truth. One last thing, Lots of folks look at al the pain,sorrow,bloodshed and horror of this world and say how can a loving God let this happen. Well I'll tell you. One of God's greatest creations, THe Dragon/Satan/lucifer/Nacash/Serpent The most powerful being in heaven under The word and great ruler of what we call the dark demensions or that which is Dark matter as opposed to light Matter or that which we can not see, a negative Uiverse is beloved by The father too and in his leadership role means we are caught in the middle of his rebellion. So that we must suffer under his rule as he Hates Us with every fiber of his being and our destruction is is his utmost purpose now as his time is short when compared to universal time. But God so loved the world that he gave his only Son as the ultimate sacrifice and example that God himself is willing to come down and suffer the most hellish of deaths as we must suffer, to show he is willing suffer as we must so he may allow his loved ones to rebel and will be made an example for all the Universe and all the other creation within to see and as a testiment to his love and ultimate rule to all other creations whether existing or to come. Sorry for the novel but its so hard to explain anything of the most high without pointing out that mainline Christianity has been guided away from our true origins and the secrets hidden right in front of its eyes about the times preceding the flood and the purpose of God in this Rebellion so as to make them lukewarm. Faith is the Opposite of FEAR. It's a mantra of my Life nowadays. Faith Not Fear! If I die today I know my spirit goes to the Father and not the Dragon. Seek to have your name in the book of the Lamb and his seal on you in these the last years of this Evil system of things. and last but not least, yes I believe there are other worldly creations and The son's of God are representives of these other creations that have achieved what we were meant to be and then some. This Creation we live in has representations of all these other creations in our Animal forms and Races. Gods Love and Richest Blessings
Old 09-30-2008, 03:51 PM   #22
klatu

Fear plays several useful roles in our lives. Law for example is the offer of freedom for taking responsibility, abiding with law and the sanction of punishment for abandoning it. thus we 'escape' a cultural fear by staying within the law.

Freedom from the fear of cancer or aids or other serious disease for example is a question of knowledge. Unfortunately the limitations of medical science and nutritional understanding make this escape most unlikely.

As already mentioned, fear also exists as a useful warning, like straying too close to the edge of a cliff or not crossing the road while listening to our mp3 player and walking into a car, if, and that is sadly a big IF, we have the wisdom to take its advice.

Fear of God, the ultimate wisdom, if one accepts that there is a God [?] is a question of a different order. As the history of the Christian religion is mostly one of disagreement, and the breakup into different denominations, it is unlikely we have understood that reality sufficiently. but I would suggest that like Law, to escape the fear of divine retribution, [the sanction] would requires an obedience to a conception of responsibility called righteousness humanity has yet to comprehend.

I say yet to comprehend because I can see no evidence of any cultural construction able to live in a peace with a justice which would confirm an ethical/moral integrity worthy of the very notion of God.

For that reason, I can only wonder if the theological construction we call 'christianity' has anything to do with God?
Old 09-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #23
infinite particle

Default Re: Freedom from fear & the lesson of unworthiness

Hi there, new kid...

Re: My guidance came forth and delivered this juicy realization (for me anyway):

The wound of unworthiness deteriorates the electromagnic field. It causes holes and tears in the auric field. When there are tears in the auric field we are vulnerable to all types of interference. The base, sacral, and solar plexis chakras are either weakened or completely closed when a person is suffering from feelings of unworthiness, lack, inadequacey, self hatred, etc. The heart chakra cannot function very well when these lower chakras are disabled. The crown chakra might get over loaded with the lower ego's desire to compensate on a mental level. Here is my lesson... It sounds simple to hear it in words, but it is vast in my opinion. When we honor ourselves, we resonate honor. A group of masters came to me and surrounded me. They knelt before me and bowed to me. I was so deeply humbled and amazed. The gratitude poured out of my heart and I was asked to just receive and breathe in the honor that was being given to me. Receive and feel the love and respect that these blessed masters are offering. At first I felt, why would these masters be honoring me? Then I knew that they were me and I was them. It sounds very simple but it continues to be a deep lesson for me.

When we are whole and our chakra system is functioning correctly, our sexual energy is healthy and functional in a sacred and honorable way, and we honor our life force as it is a direct reflection of those whom we aspire or revere at our highest level of creation, we are less likely to be vulnerable to the type of fear which is usually associated with lower ego or separation consciousness. For me it is a work in progress...
Old 09-30-2008, 09:22 PM   #24
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Ask your own death, what you will do if this is your last moment on the Earth?
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:57 AM   #25
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
We are Humans... Being.
Actually, there are very few people in the world who are human, which is a legal term. Most of us are man, which is another legal term. Generally, we are all Terrans. We can discuss this if you are interested.

A Tibetan monk taught me that fear is attachment to the self-precious mind.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote