Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:11 AM   #26
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who are you? What is your purpose?

Delphi>>
Quote:
I might not be able to remember Atlantis but i do remember a "forever parting" and how the love and the heartbreak remain open and raw and exquisitely beautiful.
Delphi, do you have any idea (or at least a theory) as to why a 'forever parting' took place? I can't seem to think of a good reason why I would never meet those people again in the future. Maybe it was not never, but a very long period of time (feels like 10 000 years). You are right about the misuse of power. It can happen so easily and one doesn't notice it until it may be too late.

Malletzky: One thing I've learned about the future and seers of the future is to not trust them, at all . They often see the future but then as things go on you see that it 'almost' happened if it were not for this or that detail. But thats a whole different subject for another place and time. All the starseeds I've met feel that one day we will come together for 'something'. Noone seems to know yet what exactly that something is and when it may be.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:22 AM   #27
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post

Malletzky: One thing I've learned about the future and seers of the future is to not trust them, at all . They often see the future but then as things go on you see that it 'almost' happened if it were not for this or that detail. But thats a whole different subject for another place and time. All the starseeds I've met feel that one day we will come together for 'something'. Noone seems to know yet what exactly that something is and when it may be.

You're completely right, I learned long ago to trust only myself.
But if you've noticed, I didn't even asked for a "seeing", this lady must have felt something. My wife was also surprised at that time, why this lady even mentioned me at the consulting, without even knowing anything about me.

Last edited by Malletzky; 01-27-2009 at 09:25 AM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:29 AM   #28
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Malletzky: Quite right, I am sure she felt something. They usually feel larger events in one's life, but that is always up for change as the future is so dynamic.. maybe you can ask her the next time you see her for more details
Old 01-27-2009, 10:33 AM   #29
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I am you.

All ways.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #30
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I was hoping that more of you will step forward and tell your storry.
But hey, never mind, I don't judge anyone.

I fully respect your decission.

But I'm very sad, as I ausume that the "better say nothing" attitude is only based on fear. Which really makes me very sad.

And please don't judge me too, it is only MY opinion

With
malletzky
Old 01-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #31
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I was hoping that more of you will step forward and tell your storry.
But hey, never mind, I don't judge anyone.

I fully respect your decission.

But I'm very sad, as I ausume that the "better say nothing" attitude is only based on fear. Which really makes me very sad.

And please don't judge me too, it is only MY opinion

With
malletzky
Let's say it like that, I think it's just so hard to figure out. You are welcome to read this post and tell me who I am, but other than what I'm supposed to do, I know nothing.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9923
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #32
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
...I know nothing.
...me neither unfortunately. That's why I stated that I only assume of being something.

Who knows, maybe it's my Ego speaking, the inner drive of the "I'm special" feeling, which I'm definately NOT!

You're right, I only know I have a job to do here, as you all do...nothing more and nothing less.

By the way, thanks for sharing...it's great...
Old 02-02-2009, 05:03 AM   #33
David
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what I know anymore but I do know this. 2009 will probably be the hardest financial year I have ever had. How ever, in all of this financial chaos, I have been running into the kindest people you will ever meet. Just out of the blue, on planes, on the street and at the gas pumps. They strike up the conversation first and we end it wishing each other good blessing on their life ahead of them. These people are in the same boat I am in but we leave without exchanging contact information but take with us, good vibes and hope.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #34
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I don't know what I know anymore but I do know this. 2009 will probably be the hardest financial year I have ever had. How ever, in all of this financial chaos, I have been running into the kindest people you will ever meet. Just out of the blue, on planes, on the street and at the gas pumps. They strike up the conversation first and we end it wishing each other good blessing on their life ahead of them. These people are in the same boat I am in but we leave without exchanging contact information but take with us, good vibes and hope.
Brilliant.
I have encountered the same on occasion but didn't quite know what to make of it. Now I understand.
Maybe the Atlanteans are touching base again?
Old 02-02-2009, 02:04 PM   #35
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

we're not in the midst of waiting for 2012 ...

we're currently LIVING the shift ... raising our vibrations by way of good vibes and hope with another ...

it's happening ...

we're happening ...

now ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #36
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I am part of the light that expanded when god (the allness/isness) knew itself.
I am everbeing.
I am all dimensions, but currently focused on this third one
My purpose on this earth/dimension is to create.
My desire on this earth/dimension is to know god.

Other than that, consciously I haven't a clue. I've managed to get myself pretty immersed in this vibration to the extent that getting untangled is a bit of a chore.

Sometimes I find my purpose in the situations I find myself within with the tools I have.

Alys

Last edited by alyscat; 02-02-2009 at 02:42 PM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #37
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
I am you.

All ways.
You stole half my answer. I was going to say...

I AM.

I am you.

We just ARE.

Only until you find this answer within the vastness of yourself we can't just BE.

Labels, meh. Useless human programming.

Last edited by conjuredUp; 02-02-2009 at 03:52 PM.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:08 PM   #38
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Definately not human.
not sure what dimension.
Higher status of command, i have memories of making very important decisions inter planetary travel.

Time walker.
Healer,telepathic.
Have a connection to the fairyworld.

I do not think i chose to come here, i was commanded or tricked!
Like "No you go that way", i take that path and find i'm in the wrong place.

I have been on a quest all my life searching for a way back to my home.

I feel lost on this world disconnected from my true calling, i have no memory of any incarnation before, i trully feel this life has been the first for me and that my home is off planet.

My kids have this calling also, my eldest son when he was 3 had vivid dreams of planetry travel, he said he will return when earth is dust and he will be one of those who will rebuild it.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #39
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Who are you? What is your purpose?

you're funny jacqui d ...

for my self i know i came of free will ... JUSSST about not ...

i know i signed the contract but now feel the fine print must have been so fine that i didn't bother reading it ...

should have read the fine print!

dang contracts anyway ...

Old 02-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #40
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Definately not human.
not sure what dimension.
Higher status of command, i have memories of making very important decisions inter planetary travel.

Time walker.
Healer,telepathic.
Have a connection to the fairyworld.

I do not think i chose to come here, i was commanded or tricked!
Like "No you go that way", i take that path and find i'm in the wrong place.

I have been on a quest all my life searching for a way back to my home.

I feel lost on this world disconnected from my true calling, i have no memory of any incarnation before, i trully feel this life has been the first for me and that my home is off planet.

My kids have this calling also, my eldest son when he was 3 had vivid dreams of planetry travel, he said he will return when earth is dust and he will be one of those who will rebuild it.
...and regardles of all that you described above, you found your way to this forum.
I'm so happy and pleased that you're here with us, contributing with your knowledge and helping the humanity to find the way back to the onenes.

Thank you so much for sharing.

THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING.

I deeply apreciate this!

With
Malletzky
Old 02-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #41
David
Avalon Senior Member

Who are you? What is your purpose?

I have not been completely honest with everyone here.

More and more have been coming forward and telling their story and I have been watching in the back ground, too scared to say what I remember. So, here it goes.

I remember being on a ship in space over looking earth. There were a bunch of us huddled together to get a glimpse of the planet and hear it's music. We were surprised to learn that we were offered a chance to live on earth for a while and knew it was a huge honor but also difficult. I don't know what race/species I was but we all seemed short and similar to the grays but face details are blurry.

I have memories of having another past life in the 50's and was killed in ww2 and soon reincarnated in this time. I specifically remember in my EARLY child hood in this life time, just before I was able to talk, thinking to my self "Oh no, Not again" I was thinking this because I knew child development into adulthood takes a very long time and did not want to wait that long. As I observed mom and dad for this short period of time, it was not with my nose up or anything but I knew that they had forgotten who they were and have felt alone ever since. Christmases pass and you soon forget all about these memories and who you were, that is until now.

futureyes and alycat, these are definitely wonderful times! I don't know what the future holds for us but I do believe a lot of people on this forum will be graduating soon. It is very strange indeed to have people come up to me and open their hearts for no other reason than to be nice. It's taken me back a few steps and helped me to open mine. I believe there are people on this earth who are naturally mean and there are those who are born naturally good hearted. These good hearted individuals have to learn to close up and protect them selves from the bad people. I am learning to trust again.

As I flew back from Ohio to Va last night, I met an individual in the seat next to mine. He was more interested in what was going on in my life and kept his a little secretive but do know that he was flying to France. Towards the end of our conversation I had some time to reflect on it and as I stared out the window, I started questioning to myself, who this guy really was. Everything was just too perfect.

Last edited by David; 02-02-2009 at 07:23 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:22 PM   #42
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Who are you? What is your purpose?

...and I have been watching in the back ground, too scared to say what I remember as well.
I know you're scared as many other, but believe me, this is exactly why I started this thread.
I really hope that the whole humanity will finaly overhead the fear and step forward, as we do right now. So, why not make a start here ?

Quote:
I believe there are people on this earth who are naturally mean and there are those who are born naturally good hearted. These good hearted individuals have to learn to close up and protect them selves from the bad people. I am learning to trust again.
I truly believe that you're good hearted, I'm one of them and I know how you feel. The only difference is, I never had to protect my self from the "bad people". I was, and still am somehow, highly protected by some "higher forces", or name it as you wish. The "bad people" just vanish from my life after some time. And they vanish prety fast now , as we're obviously getting more conscious and create our own reality much faster that we used to do...

Yes, you should learn to trust my friend...but please, learn to trust to yourself first.

With
Malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 02-02-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #43
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I think I am a star-seed, come to help in this turbulent time. I had 'stuff' from other lifetimes to address before I could know my destiny/purpose in this life

I remembered in my adulthood, a visitation when I was about 8. I have no vision of who, but I was in an awake, blissful state, all night. The response from my eight year old self was that I had to be a good girl and to help my mother.

About four years ago I was given the vision of the life in ancient times somewhere in Persia. It was a dreadful life of being a captured booty of some sort of battle. I was abused dreadfully, because I had a strong spirit and would not give in. I danced to entertain men. I had three children very young and I was killed around the age of sixteen. A great hatred was born in me, that was addressed/brought to wisdom, in this life by being married to the sheik/leader who watched the abuse. God knows what I had done in some other life to deserve such a life!

The players in that life are all back in this life, and I have met and recognised many of them. These visions came when I kept asking my inner God "Why am I fearful of going home. Why does it feel like I am escaping when I leave home? These feelings were not true of this life. I knew there was an older, deeper answer. I had these visions over a three day period. It answered much for me, and catapulted me into a higher level.

Now there's a bit of Carmen flashing for you. I've never written this down before, and have told very few people. For no-one, not awakened would understand a word!

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #44
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Carmen, thanks for sharing this.
I wish I would figure this stuff out.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:33 PM   #45
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

i get everything you write carmen ... everything ...
thank you for sharing that ...
many players of my past lives are here in this moment also ... round and round and round we go until we know ... what we know ...
with love ...

Old 02-02-2009, 07:45 PM   #46
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Carmen, thank you!! be blessed!!

with
malletzky
Old 02-02-2009, 08:33 PM   #47
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have not been completely honest with everyone here.

More and more have been coming forward and telling their story and I have been watching in the back ground, too scared to say what I remember.
I can relate to this, David. Labels are anxiously thrown about to anyone who offers something out-of-the-norm. And what is the norm anymore? I mean, really? It's a device of the ego that keeps us from sharing. I applaud your courage in doing so.

Quote:
It is very strange indeed to have people come up to me and open their hearts for no other reason than to be nice. It's taken me back a few steps and helped me to open mine. I believe there are people on this earth who are naturally mean and there are those who are born naturally good hearted. These good hearted individuals have to learn to close up and protect them selves from the bad people. I am learning to trust again.
I think the people who are opening themselves up to you are doing so because you're vibrating at a higher level than the collective norm...you're safe. It's that vibration that's key. I disagree that closing up is a solution for anybody, however. Our society is designed to separate us and encourage the building up of walls...and look what it has done. I have a hard time thinking of people as naturally mean or naturally good hearted. I think their connection (or lack thereof) has a great deal to do with how they're perceived by others.

We're naturally drawn to people who seem to resonate love because their relationship to the world around them is one of harmony. Whereas the person who seems shifty, or suspicious is out of harmony with the world around them - because of the walls they've built up around them that say look out for number one. Again, the separation. We grow the vibration by loving unconditionally, and demonstrating to all we encounter how easy it is and how good it feels. Who wouldn't want to keep that feeling going?

The few will become the many by leading the way back to a natural, connected state that is love and harmony. Keep it up - we're winning!
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #48
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

This came in just last night. I am really not sure if it is really a memory or maybe just a projection. Usually I know if it is really a memory or it is just a projection of my own thoughts (a hologram if you will) by the energetic feeling of the experience. This one had so many different vibrations associated with it and was not quite clear (but considering its contents it is expected not to be quite clear as it deals with quite different states of consciousness).
Regardless, I think it is interesting to be shared as it touches on the most important subject, the 'wave'. I've had similar dreams over the years of an ascension event (even before I've read there are theories of such an event) and another experience of a similar wave.
If something of this sounds familiar let me know or if anyone had had a memory or dream with similar details.

03.02.2009 Dream: I was inside some bigger room with another person. We knew exactly what was going to happen to us (this felt like a memory from something that had already happened) which was there was a wave of 'something' coming our way and our final moments would be in the corner of the room, trying until the last moment to avoid this wave even though it was innevitable and we knew it would engulf us like a liquid silver metal (very similar to the scene in the matrix movie). What would happen after this was unknown. This may have been the first time that we were not able to 'see' past a moment in a projected future. The next thing I remember was us teleporting to an outerspace facility in a different star system. This was our most advanced research facility and was going to be engulfed with this wave sooner than the previous location.

There were more like us there and we tried to remote view the wave and understand what it is like. We failed with those attempts as when we tried to tune our consciousness to the wave it completely changed our consciousness to a point where we were no longer in control and experienced a blackout, after which we were back to our original consciousness level. In short, we couldn't gather any info of the wave, except that it had a 'blackout' effect on our consciousness and we had no idea what was on the 'other side'. This made us nervous as I felt we were used to being able of probing anything we had encountered before and knowing beforehand the effects it would have on us. I remember the wave hitting this facility and us teleporting back to the original location. Since we didn't manage to do anything even from our most advanced facility, the only thing we could do was wait out for the wave at our furthest post. Somewhere around there, unconnected to this I remember seeing a huge facility made up of about 10 stars (collapsed into something similar to a black hole, but with a blue outer ring of light). Arranged into two lines of 5 stars. They were linked into a huge array (5 pairs of links allong the lines) and were used to catch some kind of waves (not sure if connected with the first wave) and projecting it into another star behind those 5 pairs in the middle (which was not collapsed). Thinking about these places (don't know if the array or the research facility) before I woke up, one of the names was Volonar (or something similar definately starting with V) | In a separate dream I was traveling first in normal space, then through hyper space in a big ship and remember the distorting effect it had on our consciousness as well as one of the side-effects was that we got charged up with static electricity. (I expected these effects of hyperspace and told everyone to be prepared before we entered hyperspace)

Last edited by TheChosen; 02-03-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:38 PM   #49
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Wow... let me ask you something specific here as, since I started to muse about 'origins', what came to me were figures of blueish lucid plasma bodies and for the life of me I can't find an image of what I think I've seen before, probably in a game or film but can't find it for the life of me. At first I thought it was the Sovereign Integral but I can't agree with the wings on the head.
Your avatar, TheChosen, and the pictures you post surely are similar if not the same thing.
(By the way, nice Homeworld picture, you're a game freak. )

Let me add some pictures here of what is similar, and yes, I know this is a common representation of the aetheric/astral body, but that's not what I'm looking for, I think:

What's missing from most of these pictures is the static plasma charges that I believe to run through the creature at all times, most similar is the character "Shadow" from the Game "Illusion of Time/Gaia" but I can not find a clear picture of that either.

The avatar on the right in the background is 'shadow':

This is the same bugger in-game. Fiery huh?

So hey, help me find home.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #50
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
. Thinking about these places (don't know if the array or the research facility) before I woke up, one of the names was Volonar (or something similar definately starting with V) | In a separate dream I was traveling first in normal space, then through hyper space in a big ship and remember the distorting effect it had on our consciousness as well as one of the side-effects was that we got charged up with static electricity. (I expected these effects of hyperspace and told everyone to be prepared before we entered hyperspace)

Very Interesting.
Was the name Voltar by any chance? This rings a bell for me.

Peace
Iain

Last edited by Kathleen; 02-03-2009 at 07:48 PM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote