Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #26
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have an idea that might work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
What a sad forum.

In all honesty.

This is one sad, sad, unprofessional circus.

You ban people (who need not have been banned) and then wonder why you have problems.

Then you insult people all over the forums, and when they complain about it -- your answer is to close threads and ban people.

It is ridiculous.
I don't get how we all know that you are the same guy who got banned as WarriorServant and yet you're still posting the exact same way under a new name.
160-so posts, and half a dozen threads in one day all on the same issues, with the same tactics, and you're not yet banned again?
I guess none can say the mods haven't shown incredible patience, or given you a fair shot.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:06 PM   #27
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dood View Post
Hi ya Majorian...
That is the Rub for me...I do most of my 'Networking' in PMs and not in open threads.
I also like to simply read/lurk and I feel punished for not posting just for the sake of posting.
I could not even reply to a simple Visitor Message.

I 'understand' the WHY of it all but, not everyone is a 'Bad Guy' and out to spam or troll.
Let me see if I can send you a test message. Might open your PM account.

Just keep an eye, I'm guessing it won't work, but its worth a try.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:07 PM   #28
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
I don't get how we all know that you are the same guy who got banned as WarriorServant and yet you're still posting the exact same way under a new name.
160-so posts, and half a dozen threads in one day all on the same issues, with the same tactics, and you're not yet banned again?
I guess none can say the mods haven't shown incredible patience, or given you a fair shot.

Well, he seems to be banned now...
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:12 PM   #29
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I've been noticing the numerous, frivilous postings, many getting edgy and mean spirited. It is obvious to me that people are not monitoring their thoughts and they are becoming hairtriggers to post.

Are these psychic attacks? I've thought such that even Bill Ryan has been "affected"...even compromised. It's so obvious to me that people are haviing their buttons pushed, we all experience this... but ask yourself if your response is really needed before posting.

And, just because someone responds derrogatorily to a post, it does not require your response to their response, whether it's in defense or whatever.. just skip over it...

Examine your self please. People are so Easily triggered, easily angered, easily offended. NOT good, not good at all.

People, where is your Grounding Skill? Check your "programs", reboot is necessary!
Name calling in public, take it p.m. please
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #30
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
What i find really incredible is that people like you, Paul, are sort of "on probation" while others get the colour purple immediately, even if they appear out of the blue....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul.T. View Post
I noticed that too,

however I can understand this due to the heavy burden placed on the MODs.

I consider it a test of my patience. (which I have never been good at)

The reason for this is that "senior member" status is currently linked to the number of posts a user has made. This, unfortunately, rewards trollish behavior. [constantly posting is an aspect of being a troll, not the full definition, but an aspect]

A better way to determine Senior Member status would be by time elapsed since sign-up.

...hope some moderators can institute that change,
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:50 PM   #31
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I've been noticing the numerous, frivilous postings, many getting edgy and mean spirited. It is obvious to me that people are not monitoring their thoughts and they are becoming hairtriggers to post.

Are these psychic attacks? I've thought such that even Bill Ryan has been "affected"...even compromised. It's so obvious to me that people are haviing their buttons pushed, we all experience this... but ask yourself if your response is really needed before posting.

And, just because someone responds derrogatorily to a post, it does not require your response to their response, whether it's in defense or whatever.. just skip over it...

Examine your self please. People are so Easily triggered, easily angered, easily offended. NOT good, not good at all.

People, where is your Grounding Skill? Check your "programs", reboot is necessary!

Trolls show how far are present in the people who feeds them, the weaknesses they have.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #32
Dood
Avalon Golden Oldie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
This, unfortunately, rewards trollish behavior. [constantly posting is an aspect of being a troll, not the full definition, but an aspect]

A better way to determine Senior Member status would be by time elapsed since sign-up.

...hope some moderators can institute that change,
Exactly! Well put! In fact that is what I have been 'forced' to do.
A time Limit or even a quick scan of members accounts could screen out any people that could be 'trouble makers'.
Most people do not abuse the system...
Dood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #33
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I keep it very simple, I choose not to read things that are irrelevant anywhere including here. If I open a thread and it is just someone being a pain in the ass, then I close it and read another.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #34
john kennedy
Avalon Senior Member

john kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #35
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

I agree moxie

This is a good playing ground to practice what you preach to bring love and light out to the world without being triggered into lowering one's vibration

If one is triggered look inside to see why a bunch of letters would have this power over you!

Practice your power! Practice unattachment! You can still respond to a thread without being reacted into the emotion of it. Emotions are not wrong or bad, I am only talking about the emotions that own you or dictate your actions rather than one being responsible for what they put out into the world.

Now that truthwalker/warriorservent is gone, for the time being until he finds a way to join us again, we can all see he is here to disrupt, separate and cause chaos. That is his agenda

Talk to one another, do not engage him, he will suck the life out of you.

So many have tried to be nice, to engage him in a conversation, he will have none of it, he only seeks to destroy and suck our energy

Do not allow this, do not engage

He will leave when he sees his game of manipulation is not working anymore

Peace and love to all

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote