Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
john kennedy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Three Things

This post will be finished on my comp, then put back up. Below are basic simple understandings
I may change this post quite a few times before I feel it's right, once I am happy with it I will remove this header and re-post, so if you are reading this.....it aint finished!

My views and opinions are just that. Views and opinions!

So

What, Where, When and Why. (And the Who and How maybe!)

Observation is Everything!

Right, lets have it...

1. You're only alive finitely right now!
If you could pause time and realize that One whole second is 'infront' of you, and likewise, One whole second is 'behind' you, Which bit are you actually alive? How 'Big' is the gap 'BETWEEN' seconds that you seem to inhabit? Where and when is the NOW?
Think about it! Zoom you're mind in to locate which bit you're alive! 'chop' the two second's up into into equal parts, class the second infront of you as the future and the second behind you as the past. Try billionth's of a second. Zoom in,select 1 billionth of each second from infront of you and from behind you, then, zoom in again, are we there? No? Ok then lets go to trillionths of a second, get your 1 billionth of a second again and chop it up, but this time into a trillion pieces, again select one part each way, zoom in, divide, select, chop, zoom.... you wanna keep going? You can alway's divide, chop and zoom and still you can't reach the part where you're actually here, Alive! As long as any of the seconds remain, ( obviously equal amounts both ways,) then they're still part of the future or the past and you don't live in either one of those spectrums! Mmmm... For more info on this annomaly please contact: your inner self!

2. How big is the Universe?
However big it is, it still has to be in something to be there in the first place right? 'cos you can't put something in nothing, and whatever it is in, has also to be in something, or same applies, its a never ending situation, and thats just not logically correct, not in what we perceive to be a physical, materialistic, enviroment or Reality anyway.
And if 'Nothing' existed in the first place how did 'Something' get 'in' it - it didnt exist TO GET IN! right!

3. Everything's made of Energy!
Five simple steps through quantum physics to string theory : it's all about polarity.
-a) Reality, as we know it, is made up of Atoms. Nothing else. Just Atoms. Every single thing we see. Atoms!
-b) Atoms are made up of Protons, Neutrons and Electrons. Nothing else. Just Protons, Neutrons and Electrons. And these make up every single Atom in our Reality!
-c) Electrons just are Energy. Nothing else but Energy. We'll come to this one later.
-d) Protons and Neutrons are made of Quargs and Quarks. Nothing else. Just Quargs and Quarks! (sound's like a ghost story doesn't it! pmpl)
(eg: for simplicity purposes-2 quargs and 1 quark makes a proton and 1 quarg and 2 quarks make a neutron)*
-e) Quargs and Quarks are made of vibrating strings of energy, some open ended strings like number ones, and some closed ended strings like number Zero's. And Literally nothing else! Just vibrating Energy!!
(eg: for simplicity purposes- 2 open ended strings and 1 closed ended string makes up quargs, and 1 open ended string and 2 closed ended strings makes up quarks)*
*these figures are for imaginary explanation purposes only and I'm sure its in the billions or trillions, or even billions of trillions!

All of it Energy?
Energy?
You mean ALL of it - literally?
Me? even lol?

Later.....JK.

That might hurt.

Yep! it did.
john kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Three Things

Enjoy

Chosen by a panel of 11 peer reviewers, Haramein's paper won the prestigious "Best Paper Award" in the field of “Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Relativity, Field Theory, and Gravitation.” This significant paper marks a new paradigm in the world of quantum theory, as it describes the nuclei of an atom as a mini black hole, where protons are attracted to each other by gravitation rather than some mysterious undefined “strong force.” This radical new view of the quantum world produces a unification of the forces and appropriately predicts measured values for the nucleon of atoms.

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/p..._proton_a4.pdf

Sorry I should probably add a link for the non math geek,my bad.

Radio Host Bill Alek talks about the paper.
http://www.achieveradio.com/archplay...Technology.mp3

Last edited by Aztar; 12-15-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Say what now????
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
it describes the nuclei of an atom as a mini black hole, where protons are attracted to each other by gravitation rather than some mysterious undefined “strong force.”
Sounds about right, the "nothing" out of which something/everything appears, is in the nucleus of every cell...
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:57 PM   #5
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Three Things

If thats all basically true, then vibrating strings of energy along with Electrons are really all that makes up a atom and those atoms make you're reality that means you're reality is only made of 'Energy'

Yes Einstien started realizing this towards the end of his career reality is an

illusion created by the collective consciousness of all living things. It is

impossible to find the smallest part of an atom because the act of observing

and or intent to find the smallest piece of atom actually manifests smaller

pieces going all the way to infinite. The same goes with our universe we may

never see the edge of it, because the act of looking with the intent to find

creates more reality thus the universe is infinitely big.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:58 PM   #6
john kennedy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Enjoy

Chosen by a panel of 11 peer reviewers, Haramein's paper won the prestigious "Best Paper Award" in the field of “Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Relativity, Field Theory, and Gravitation.” This significant paper marks a new paradigm in the world of quantum theory, as it describes the nuclei of an atom as a mini black hole, where protons are attracted to each other by gravitation rather than some mysterious undefined “strong force.” This radical new view of the quantum world produces a unification of the forces and appropriately predicts measured values for the nucleon of atoms.

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/p..._proton_a4.pdf

Sorry I should probably add a link for the non math geek,my bad.

Radio Host Bill Alek talks about the paper.
http://www.achieveradio.com/archplay...Technology.mp3
Hey Im a 'O' level nobody just trying to figure out how why where when and what, Im sure this harameins paper is quite exceptional and informative I suppose even 'Enlighting' for some. I aint sure whether the 'Geek' remark was for me - if so - Thanks, I must be more educated than I realized
I believe Im pretty close to understanding something significant, just not sure how much is relivent
thanks for your reply
Have a nice now!

re-edit from me ..... re reading my reply to you actually sounds harsh and cocky, it really wasn't wrote with that intention even though it sounds it to me,I wrote it slowly over about fifteen mins relaxed doing other stuff, hope you read it in good light and its only my imagination, but if not my appologies, I think quicker than I think if that makes sense. I get the idea of the quantum world totally, I was just trying to put it as a simple explained zoom down to where I wanted to be, and that was - that literally the physical world as we know it really and truely does not physically exist in the way we always beleived it did or even does, so how can it piece together in a way that is honestly pheasable, (pardon my spelling) and in some cases provable, always, common sense has to play a roll but only to catalogue and analize the 'uncommon sense' of it all. this is like only the 'how' and 'what' to me, I hope everyone in and out of this reality is having understandings and realizations in the way I feel I am. Hope you're ok with my reply and if you already were and you have a puzzled look on your face, its ok. I have bookmarked harameins site and i will surf it, thanks for your time in your reply. you have a nice now! 'cos thats the only bit we know is interactable! so literally thats the only bit that is important.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:20 AM   #7
john kennedy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
If thats all basically true, then vibrating strings of energy along with Electrons are really all that makes up a atom and those atoms make you're reality that means you're reality is only made of 'Energy'

Yes Einstien started realizing this towards the end of his career reality is an

illusion created by the collective consciousness of all living things. It is

impossible to find the smallest part of an atom because the act of observing

and or intent to find the smallest piece of atom actually manifests smaller

pieces going all the way to infinite. The same goes with our universe we may

never see the edge of it, because the act of looking with the intent to find

creates more reality thus the universe is infinitely big.
yeah! I imagine if we could zoom down to these vibrating energy strings and then zoom in some more, the strings would become 'supa-galaxy-clusters setting the process off again, quazars and galaxy's look like giant ones and zero's to me lol thanks for replying.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #8
john kennedy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Sounds about right, the "nothing" out of which something/everything appears, is in the nucleus of every cell...
Yes but how is the cell there in the first place to have a nucleus? the way Im working it in my head is there literally can't be 'any' of it here, and how can that be?

Last edited by john kennedy; 12-16-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:11 AM   #9
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john kennedy View Post
Yes but how is the cell there in the first place to have a nucleus? the way Im working it in my head is there literally can't be 'any' of it here, and how can that be?
None of it is here for any longer than an instant, then it's annihilated, then recreated... Constantly new...

This is an excerpt from http://www.treeincarnation.com/inside-out-universe.htm

"Eureka! The underlying form of
our universe is a mirrored, oscillating IO-Sphere, which turns inside-out, then outside-in, at light cubed speed"

A.H. Almaas also teaches something similar.

"Essence is something we are born with - our birthright. Essence is not something we have to work toward, for it is what we truly are. Therefore, a spiritual path is really one of removing the obstructions that disguise this essence."

http://ahalmaas.com/Extracts/god_essence.htm
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote